The Vampire's Buffet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Once his cock was completely imbedded in the sleeping woman's ass, he restored it to its usual thickness. Incredible pleasure poured through his body as her whole rear channel immediately squeezed the entire length. The lovely woman moaned again, and her hips began swiveling under him, thrusting her legs out beside him and pulling them back like pistons. Conrad was sure she was taking pleasure in the presence of his cock in her. He hoped so, because it is much more fun to fuck a woman who moves under him than one who lies inertly.

With his hands on the woman's hips for leverage, Conrad slowly drew his cock back until just the tip was still inside her ass. He paused for a second and, equally slowly, drove it back all the way into her. She moaned again and, this time, she thrust back to meet him. Conrad smiled at her response. Fucking this sexy woman's ass was going to be even more fun than he had thought.

For a long time, Conrad plunged his cock in and out of the voluptuous woman, his thighs smacking gently against her succulent cheeks. Although her ass was tight, the shampoo worked perfectly as a lubricant and there was no friction. Every time his cock burrowed into her rear channel, he could feel her muscles squeezing its entire length, sending waves of intense pleasure flooding his body. The longer the fucking continued, she more active she became. Although soundly asleep, due to Conrad's vampire powers, the beautiful brunette thrashed on the bed under him, moaned, and thrust back to meet his long, slow strokes.

The strokes were long, because he drove his cock all the way into her ass every time, until his groin was almost pressed against the insides of her cheeks. They were slow because the pleasure he was getting was constant and intense, and he wanted to make it last as long as he could. He had plenty of time before sunrise, and he wanted to spend it in the most pleasurable way he could.

The time finally arrived when he knew his climax was imminent. By that time, the sexy body under him was in constant, erratic movement. The woman's arms flailed aimlessly and her legs kicked and thrust back and forth as her hips swiveled. She was in almost constant movement, like a rocking chair, as she fucked back strongly to meet his cock flowing into her ass. For fear her whimpers of pleasure would awaken somebody in a neighboring room, Conrad had stuffed the corner of her second pillow into her mouth. He believed she would have cum, probably more than once, if he had played with her clit. When he was alive, that's what he would have done but, as a vampire, he cared not at all about the pleasure of his victims.

He cared a great deal about his own, though, and started fucking her harder and faster, keeping his hands on her hips to keep her in place her and to control his strokes . A great fountain of pleasure welled up inside him and, as he gave one last extra strong thrust into the unknown woman's ass, burst out through his cock. He ejaculated heavily into her, three spurts of semen in all, before he was through, and sprawled across her back.

He rested only a few minutes before carefully withdrawing his cock from the ass that had been such a great fuck. The woman writhed on the bed, apparently needing more. Her murmurs actually sounded distressed, but Conrad had had his fun and didn't care about her. He merely wiped off whatever traces of shampoo and his semen that were left on her ass cheeks and legs.

He decided to wash off his cock also. The residue from her ass might cause an infection in the next woman's pussy, and he didn't want an examination uncovering traces of his cum or the shampoo. He didn't care if one of the women in the dorm became sick or even if she died from it, but he didn't want to risk detection. Besides that, the leftover shampoo might make the next pussy too slippery, especially if it was loose anyhow, and spoil his fun. After cleaning up himself and pulling the nightgown back in place on the unsatisfied brunette, Conrad changed to a bat and flew to the window sill, ready to proceed to the next victim.

She, and the other three he selected, provided the rest of his night's dining, and their juicy pussies were a feast for his tongue and cock as well. Wanting only the best, he rejected more potential victims than he chose. With half an hour before sunrise, Conrad left the dormitory and flew back to the cemetery. He would return at midnight on the following night to partake of more dishes in his constantly-changing buffet. He was already looking forward to it.

Conrad landed on the roof of his crypt, slipped through the same ventilator slot, fluttered to the floor, and changed back to his human form. After hours of feasting on the delicious blood of young women and fucking their equally delightful pussies and one gorgeous ass, he was sated in every way. He climbed back into his coffin, a serene smile on his face, thinking what a great night it had been and how the next night would be just as satisfying. "Non-life is good," Conrad told himself before drifting off to a contented sleep.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Conrad did during his night's depredations. This story is an entry in the annual Literotica Halloween contest, and I appreciate your voting whatever you think the story merits.

I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12