The Vampire's Museum

Story Info
A dark romance between a woman and a vampire.
1.3k words
3.83
25.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie Smith was a young, attractive woman in her mid-twenties, with dark hair, and a slim figure. She sat at the desk in the main office of the museum, going through some paperwork.

The museum was especially quiet and dark after hours; especially since she was the and the last one that was usually here during that time. She didn't mind though. She was getting extra hours, and the more hours she was getting, that meant more extra money in her pocket.

This was unlike any other museums in town, however. It was known as the Museum of vampires. It had opened up just a few months ago, and she had never expected business to be this busy. So many people showed up since then to check out what they had to display—the history of vampires, such as the statues and paintings of Vlad the Impaler, and the Blood Countess, and the Hollywood making of vampires, such as the movies 'Dracula' and 'Nosferatu'. The donations they received was more than they expected.

Leslie then froze in her seat when she heard a strange noise. That's weird, she thought. I'm sure that no one else was here.

The tiny hairs on the back of her neck stood on end when she realized that someone was standing behind her.

Slowly turning around, she saw a tall, dark-haired, pale man with sharp fangs, smiling at her with a look of desire in his eyes. Leslie quickly jumped up from her seat as she opened her mouth in an effort to scream, but her vocal chords seemed to freeze suddenly at the attempt.

"Don't be afraid," he whispered. "I'm going to give you a night of pleasure that you'll never forget—that only I can give you."

She stared at him. "You're a vampire, aren't you?" she asked.

He smiled at her, his sharp, long eyeteeth, standing out because they were longer and sharper than all the rest. "Yes. I've been here for the past few weeks, watching you."

"How is that possible?"

He slowly moved towards her, caressing her cheek. "When you're immortal, all things are possible."

Leslie stared at him, barely able to move her eyes away from him. "Why am I unable to move my eyes away from you? Why am I not afraid of you as I should be?"

The vampire only smiled at her as he continued to move closer to her. "Perhaps because you know that you have nothing to be afraid of."

Leslie could only stare at him as he held out his hand. "Come with me," he said, his voice barely more than a whisper.

"But I . . ." Leslie tried, but she could only stare at his magnetic green eyes as he smiled at her.

"Come," he tried again.

This time, she didn't try to resist—she obeyed and took his hand.

* * *

"Welcome to my home," he said in a throaty voice.

Leslie looked around the basement of the museum, which didn't look like a basement at all. "You've been here . . . lived here all this time?"

"This has been my home for centuries—and it can be yours as well."

Leslie turned to face him. It was difficult not to stare at him—he was so beautiful, even with his pale features. His light green eyes made his physical qualities stand out. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"I think you already know what I mean."

"But why me?"

"Why not you? You can't honestly tell me you haven't wondered what it would be like to live forever—to not have age or any kind of illness touch you. After all, that is one of the reasons why you have this fascination with us, yes?" The vampire slowly moved closer to her, carefully taking her hand in his. "That is also why you fantasize being transformed into a vampire. Do not tell me I am not right—you know very well one of our powers is to read the minds of mortals."

Leslie was silent for a long moment, not knowing what to say because everything he had said was true.

"Then don't be afraid of allowing me to make your dream come true—all of them." The vampire had moved his hand to her shoulder, slowly rubbing it as he moved his lips close to hers.

Leslie tried to think of something to say, but couldn't. She only allowed him to envelope her in his embrace before he kissed her passionately.

Leslie moaned low in her throat as she felt her nipples harden against her shirt. While she returned the embrace, she felt his erection growing against his pants, pressing against her tight skirt.

"Please," she sighed, mustering all the willpower she had left to resist the night-creature looming above her.

He only smiled down at her, and soon all her resistance was gone.

She lay there as he slowly opened her blouse and removed her skirt. She wasn't wearing underwear beneath, and all he could do was stare at the beauty that lay beneath him. "Beautiful," he whispered as he fondled her breasts.

She closed her eyes as she marveled at his touch. A moment later, his lips were upon hers, and no more words were exchanged.

As his kiss grew passionate, he slowly began to masturbate her. Her eyes opened wide at his intimate touch, for she had never allowed a perfect stranger touch her in this manner before. His tender and gentle stroking and caressing was tender, almost loving. She sighed and moaned, giving herself to his skillful lovemaking.

She quickly undid his pants—his belt was the first to go. The slacks themselves were a struggle to take off his athletic legs. Once it was done, he had taken them and tossed them onto the floor.

It wasn't long before they were both completely bare. Leslie could only lay there for several moments as the vampire slowly cleansed her pink skin with his kisses followed by his tender caresses. Soon, he was licking and sucking at the tender skin of her groin before he began to perform oral sex on her in a teasing and slow manner in which she had never experienced.

Leslie could no longer control herself—her moans and cries were growing louder and louder as the pleasure grew more and more intense. Finally, as the last orgasm shook into a climax, she screamed in ecstasy before he quickly stopped, moved upwards and sank his teeth deeply into her throat as he entered her.

The pain of his fangs piercing her skin was very brief before the rush of the blood moving quickly through her veins overcame her; the feeling of bliss was unlike anything she had experienced. Even more, the movement of his hips as he moved deeper inside her was an exquisite pleasure to be hold. She couldn't resist moving her hips against his so that she would feel as much of his maleness inside as she could.

More orgasms were shaking and vibrating through her body as he continued to drink and thrust in and out of her at once: this time, they were much stronger than before when he performed oral sex on her. The stronger they were, the louder her screams came. She gripped onto his shoulder tightly in an almost desperate manner. Finally, he released his teeth from her throat as they both climaxed. He sighed as a smile spread across his features as she panted loudly while sweat broke out on her body. It wasn't long before she passed out.

Minutes later, her eyes opened, and he still lay at her side, stroking her hair back. "Such a rare beauty," he whispered.

Leslie smiled. "Is it done, Nicholas?" she asked once she realized she was able to read his thoughts.

He moved closer. "Yes, my precious, it is done."

The made love again—this time more passionate than before.