The Vampire's Sex Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm so sorry.' Emma heard Val groan. His callous hand struggled to pry itself from its tight grip on her hip but eventually travelled up her body to rest on her hair, stroking it with a gentleness she had never known. 'It will be ok... just relax and it will be over soon.' The words struggled to drip out of Val's lips and Emma knew his mind must have been awash with his own concerned and regretful thoughts and Alex's incessant evil demands.

Emma desperately tried to focus on the gentleness of his tone, knowing that it was Val's real intention showing underneath Alex's dark deeds. Relaxing into Val's tight hold as much as she could she tried desperately to focus on the pleasurable fullness she was beginning to feel underneath all the pain?

As Val pushed all the way inside her tight channel and seated himself deep in her back flesh she focused on keeping the tears away from her eyes. His heavy breathing and soothing touches helped to remind her that she wasn't taking her punishment alone. This strong vampire with a tortured past was here by her side. Yes Alex had forced him to become the implement of her pain but Emma knew he took no joy in the actions he was forced to take. As she felt his cock begin to slide in and out of her body once more she submitted herself to domination of his strength. He had her held fast, pinned to his strong form as he drove himself back and forth in her quivering hole.

'Oh Val I can't take it,' Emma cried, her words penetrating the room just as Val penetrated her inside.

'Shh baby it will be over soon.' Val continuously repeated like a mantra as he picked up the pace with his violent thrusts into her behind. Emma couldn't breathe, the air rushing from her lungs with every brutal shot of his hips sending his dick even further into her body.

'That's so fucking hot.' Emma could hear Alex drone. From the corner of her eyes she could see his hand working double time to bring him to his release, morbidly the sight fascinating as she felt Val take her even harder from behind. As Emma watched Alex man handle himself and felt Val driving his body into her own she couldn't hold back the shooting pleasure she felt inside. 'Oh god Val I'm gonna cum. It's too much it hurts.' Emma screamed, noticing Val thundered into her as she reached her overwhelming high. She shrieked with the intensity of her climax, her cum gushing from her slit to coat the base of Val's shaft as it continued to slide in and out of her puckered hole.

Beside her she could see Alex reaching his own, his back bowing with the strength of his release. His cum shooting from his extended shaft to land on the broad plains of his stomach muscles tensing in time with each spurt. Emma dazedly noticed he had removed his shirt probably to avoid getting cum all over it once he reached his high. Although Emma's body thrummed with the aftershocks of her release she soon realised that Val wasn't stopping his incessant thrusts.

'Well... well.' Grinned a worn out looking Alex as he stood slowly on shaking legs to walk closer to the ongoing scene before his eyes. 'It would seem that for the first time in all his life, Val wants to know what it's like to reach his peak inside a woman's tight ass.' Alex laughed.

Chapter 8

Val

'Fuck off' Val sneered, although his body refused to stop his movements to prove Alex wrong.

'No by all means Val, take your pleasure. She is after all your new fuck toy. Know that I've got myself controlled you can do with her what you want!'

Val's conscious mind wanted so desperately for him to stop. To pull out of the warmth enveloping his rigid shaft and to show Alex that he didn't find pleasure in forcing a female to submit to his will. But his body wouldn't stop. On and on he thrust, despite his tormentors gaze, ripping more cries and whimpers of pleasure from Emma's mouth. For the first time in all his life his own body didn't want him to stop. She was here with him taking everything he'd got. Just as before he marvelled in the wonderous contentment her heated body brought to his battered mind. She was HIS! His angel in the dark. She relaxed his worn muscles and helped him focus on something good. In the back of his mind he knew that he was now personally taking pleasure in tormenting the sweet angel who'd brought him such pleasure and joy. She would hate him now that she knew he'd truly participated in bringing her humiliation and pain but he just couldn't stop. He needed a momentary release, just a second of blinding happiness to clear his tortured mind. He had lived so long in the shadow he just wanted to see the light, if only for a second and her body brought him closer than he had ever been in most of his life.

'Val?' Please...stop. I can't take anymore it hurts so much!' She cried, but still Val soared towards the light.

'Just a few more strokes' He groaned, his corded muscles tensing as he finally came to his own high. As his orgasm burst through him and light blinding flashed before his hooded eyes, he could do little but bask in it's glow. For a split second he was free of the torture, free of the pain and this beautiful creature before him had shown him that there were some experiences that that could feel bright.

But no sooner had he mentally reached out his hands to finger the shards of rays his orgasm brought before his eyes, he was plummeted back into a blackness like never before. Oh hell what had he done? Looking at the limp body in front of his eyes Val felt despair like he had never known. His angel tortured and abused in the dark, and he had been an active participant in her pain.

'Well done vampire.' Alex chuckled, walking towards the locked prison door with a bounce in his step. 'I think that was enough of a show for tonight. Congratulation's. As she hasn't yet asked you to kill her, I guess you get to keep this one for one more night. Let's see how well you do tomorrow! Now you can unchain her after I've gone and maybe think about letting the little beauty get some sleep. It's going to be a long fun day tomorrow and you need to keep your energy up for round two.' With that Alex unlocked the creaky handle of the prison and swing the door shut in his wake.

Val felt sick to his core. What would Emma think of him now? He quickly cradled her shivering form and unhooked her worn arms from the hook and chain. Laying her as gently as he could on his useless mattress he looked over her bruised and reddened skin.

'I'm so sorry baby,' Val groaned, trying desperately to quell her shaking with strokes of his hand on her unharmed skin. Every bruise coating her skin seared his soul. He had so little experience comforting anyone in his miserable life, every woman he had come in contact with over his adulthood choosing death over a semblance of life with him rotting in his cell. He tried to brush her damp hair from her cheeks with his fingers but with the last of her strength she pushed his hand away and he let her. Why would she ever want to be touched by him again? He had been the agent in so much of her pain tonight, had stood by and watched her body get used without so much as trying to kill the man causing her harm.

But my god he had been trying to protect in so many other ways, with every movement in his body he had resisted inflicting damage to her delicate skin. Beads of sweat coated his skin in homage to his attempts to stop Alex from controlling his mind, but his incessant demands coupled with Val's ferocious vampire needs had been too much for him to control. They had wanted, needed him to take from her in every way and he had delivered in spades. His own body shook at what he had done. The monster he had allowed himself to become. Sinking to the floor next to Emma but far enough away not to touch her bruised and battered skin, Val cried, really cried. He had seen and felt so much sorrow in his life, had been forced to become an instrument of pain in every woman's life that he'd ever met and because of his immortal existence as a vampire he would most probably be doomed to spend eternity doing the same.

He wanted to save Emma's life, to protect her and shelter her from pain but he didn't know how. He had never been a hero to anyone in all his life. He had been the monster that lurks in the dark. The one that taunts every humans dreams, forced to walk so close to evil that he almost couldn't tell good and evil apart. As he had penetrated Emma's soft puckered core and rode her as she screamed, he'd never wanted for anything more in his life. True in the moment he believed she had wanted it too but Val couldn't kid himself into thinking she would have chosen to take him if she'd really had a choice. Alex had offered her an ultimatum, the alternative of her murder almost too much for anyone to choose as their fate. She had had no choice. And now she couldn't even look at him when he tried to catch her eye.

For a whole hour she lay on his mattress sobbing and sniffling, her heart breaking at the hopelessness of her situation and Val could do nothing but sit by and watch her fall apart. His chest weighed heavier than it ever had before. He couldn't be this, couldn't do this to her again and watch her sink deeper into the dark hole. He wouldn't let her become what he had been forced to be. She would never truly know the depths of the despair he had known because he wouldn't let her fall that low. Silently, as Val watched Emma eventually drift off to sleep, her sobs fading into soft murmurs of pain and shame, he reminded himself of his goal. He would get Emma out of hell if it was the only good thing he did in his miserable life. He would set her free. He may have been forced to become a monster of the darkness a long time ago but here and now he would change his fate. If he could just get Emma back into the light he was sure he could protect her soul. The little fragile creature in front of him would not become cold. He would just have to keep her warm until he found a way out of their dark hole.