The Vampiress Feast

Story Info
Clan of female vampires finds the man to keep them alive.
1.7k words
3.51
22.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Race of Men has grown weak."

A hissing of agreement rose from the assembled dignitaries of the seven vampiress clans. Bellara, Queen of the gathered, nodded approval at the vehemence of this loathing for the moderns and continued.

"Sisters, we subsist upon the life essence of these creatures. You will remember, a thousand years ago, when a single man could sustain a pack of our kind for weeks. And now what has become of them?" She pointed to a man chained to the wall, his jaw slack, a gurgle of a moan dropping over his lips, his manhood rubbed raw. "The blood is thin and, worse, what is most vital to our race, the seminal fluids, are but a trickle. A thimbleful and they are done! How are we to survive on such small offerings as these?"

Renewed hissing and snarling from the assembly. Bellara soaked it in, pacing the walls of the cave, her long black hair dropping over the shimmering violet cape that formed her only attire.

"Yes, you are angry," she continued. "But, are you prepared to act? Are you prepared to follow?"

The assembly breathed its willingness.

"Good. For today the one we have been waiting for was born, and soon, very soon, my sisters, we shall feed as we did in the glorious Dark Ages, and know our power once again!"

_______________________

Julian Hedgerow had a perfectly normal childhood, as far as he knew. He thoroughly believed that the rattling against his windowpane at night was the sound of a tree branch scraping the glass, that the cold silver eyes he thought he saw watching him were merely tricks of light and his own overactive imagination. When he went to the opera at night with his parents once, and a tall, slim woman in an expensive, tightly cut evening dress came up to him and said, "Oh, but you will be a delicious man someday," he took it to be one of those obscure things that adults say from time to time, and thought no more of it.

And so it continued until his thirteenth birthday when he was, for no apparent reason, summoned to his doctor's office and gravely shown a chair by a nurse who seemed unaccountably embarrassed at being present.

"Julian, my boy, how are things?" the doctor began, fidgeting in his chair and looking with perhaps too much fixedness at one of his executive desk toys.

"Oh, okay," Julian bit his lip and folded his hands in his lap, tossing his head to shake a strand of dark brown hair out of his eyes.

"Fine. Now, well, you see, the fact of the matter is..." the doctor sputtered a few more disconnecting phrases before finally blurting out, "Don't touch your penis or you'll die!"

This was rather unexpected, and the nurse in the corner of the room made as if she was rearranging books merely to give her hands something to do.

"What?!" Julian was somewhat astounded, as the idea of doing just that had been creeping in on his mind rather much as of late.

"Just don't. I'm a doctor, and I'm telling you. You have a rare medical condition whereby, once you start the, 'hem, Ejaculatory Process, your body will continue to draw resources from your body to continue to produce, hrrrm, FLUIDS, until you are drained to the core, and either your heart explodes or you become a sort of living stick of beef jerky. So, don't do it. Right?"

____________________

For his eighteenth birthday, in the grand suburban tradition, Julian was given a car. In further grand suburban tradition, there being nowhere to go in this car, he had to be content with picking up his girlfriend Olivia and driving her to the mall, where there was a great deal of Nothing to be done.

Olivia knew about Julian's condition, and was entirely okay with it. Raised in a deeply religious household, Olivia had been taught that sexual activity was deeply evil, and so the idea of a boyfriend who was forbidden by medicinal science itself from making advances on her was entirely reassuring. They could go see movies, talk on the phone, make tapes for each other, all without those corrupting temptations getting in the way of a lovely, and utterly tepid, evening of bourgeois activity.

They stayed until mall closing, eating mall pretzels and making meandering conversation with any schoolmates they happened across. Finally, they were in the parking lot. The sun had set long ago and, lulled to numbness by four hours at the mall, neither party realized just how entirely alone they were in that large asphalt field.

And then, at once, the lights all shorted out and the air filled with the sound of smooth, rustling fabric. Julian felt two sets of arms grab him by the shoulders, lift him through the air, and deposit him against the trunk of his car. Looking around him, he saw first one, then dozens of raven and red haired women slip into the world and make their way towards him.

"The girl! Take her!" the woman directly before him hissed and a pair of the creatures blinked from existence only to materialize directly next to the fleeing form of Olivia, taking her by the hair and dragging her to the car.

The wind whipped Bellara's cape to the side, and Julian saw her full figure in the moon, the line of her full breasts plunging down to her bare stomach, over the hair into which an ancient rune had been shaven, and over the powerful but sinewless legs. Then he saw her face, saw the long pointed teeth indenting her lower lips, the pale silver-white of her skin. Julian believed at once.

"Olivia! They're vampires. Your cross!"

Olivia squirmed and bucked and grabbed the cross hanging around her neck, holding it up defiantly at Bellara.

The Vampiress Queen smiled with contempt and grabbed the crucifix from Olivia's hand. "Child, stow your baubles. For seven thousand years have I lived and tasted the essence of men. This newcomer religion holds no fear for me. BUT, as you so want to be good, you must have a great capacity for bad. So, I shall do you a favor. Aletha, Dolese, TURN HER."

Bellara's lieutenants smiled and, turning on Olivia, tore the clothes from her body with their taloned fingers, rendering her nude as the rest. A congregation of six vampiresses gathered about her, each sinking their teeth into her body, draining at one place and then another, sucking the life from her neck, her wrists, her thighs, her breasts, draining all goodness and conscience from her body until she fell limp to the ground before rising again, a cruel smile over her lips.

"I am terribly hungry," she pouted to Bellara while eyeing Julian with clear intent.

"Then perhaps it is fitting that you should have the first taste, my dear," Bellara cooed, stroking her young convert on the chin and over the breast. "So, then, white or red?"

"WHITE," came the determined answer, and with that taloned hands reached out and tore Julian's pants and boxers from his body, unveiling a cock that, through five years of not being touched or teased, was now hardened and straining to the point of breaking.

"Go on, then, it shouldn't take much," Bellara pushed Olivia forward. As she walked towards her boyfriend, changes were taking place all over her body. Her hair, once a straw brown, was deepening into a deep blue, her wounds were healing over, her breasts becoming more full. The pious eighteen year old girl had, in the space of three steps, become a fierce and predatory thing who looked her former beau in the eyes once, playfully, and then descended down, her fangs flashing as she engulfed Julian's hard flesh into her mouth, her long tongue wrapping around it, squeezing it rhythmically, turning its tip down to shoot his essence directly into the depths of her body.

It took no time at all before Julian's eyes opened wide with terror, his fingernails scraping madly over the paint of his new car, his hips thrashing side to side and, with a yell of pure pleasure and complete horror, he came in thick waves down his pure girlfriend's eager throat as she purred and moaned, feeling his force flow into her, making her powerful, strong.

A great and terrible cheer went up from the gathered corrupt ones and, greedily, they pulled Olivia from Julian. It was as the doctor had warned. He felt it, felt the dull pain in his crotch as his body was pulling all of his nutrients down, down, in a desperate attempt to continue the stream pulsing from his cock in an endless gusher. His heart was racing in his chest, his face flushed as his blood absorbed the resources from his tissues and hurried it to his loins. As Olivia was pulled free, his rigid flesh sprung down, and the white fluid continued to splash against the car and his stomach, where the subordinate vampiresses leapt to clean it with their wicked tongues.

It was Bellaras turn. Grabbing him in her hand, she pointed his shaft at her chest and let the white cum wash over her, her skin soaking it in, glowing more and more powerful as she took in more of his essence before she too engulfed it with her mouth, filling her stomach with it until she began floating off the ground, electric sparks dancing over her hair, a black aura radiating from her eyes. Pulling herself free, she stood, her feet a full two feet off the ground, and announced to the congregation. "Sisters, dine, dine and be strong!"

The last thing Julian's mind consciously took in was the sight of a dozen hungry faces gathered around him, fighting each other to feel his cum splashing against the walls of their stomach, against their skin.

His body continued to function after he fell unconscious, the vampiresses gorging themselves on his semen, delighting that more still flowed, gathering handfuls and rubbing it into each other's skin, trading it between themselves in a power-ridden orgy of satisfaction. Bellara approached Olivia and, grabbing her close, kissed her deeply, letting a long stream of cum fall into Olivia's eager and hungry mouth. The rest of the clan soon followed suit, and all over the cursed parking lot, as Julian's body devoured itself to feed the mad hunger of these lust-mad women, a cry went up, a cry of profound evil, and thus profound beauty, and the race of the vampiresses lived to see another millennium.