The Vampirtara Chronicles Ch. 01: Losing My Virginity

Story Info
I end up losing a bet, seeking relief & then giving Mercy
3.4k words
4.18
20.4k
32
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VampirTARA
VampirTARA
101 Followers

Hello I'm Tara and this is my true story, first let me tell you a little bit about myself , I'm a 40 year-old Funeral Director / mortician, of our families mortuary, that is 5 foot 7, approximately 114 pounds, with long black hair and glasses, that is married with three children.

Now rewind it was August the summer of 1996, when I was 21 years old. I looked similar with the long black hair and glasses, except for I was 5 foot 6 and about a 100 pounds soaking wet geeky virgin. Well, I was in my third year of college taking mortuary science. Me And my younger sister Toni that was 18 years old, had taken a little apartment acrossed town, from our parents. It was just a few doors down from our grandfather's apartment.

Me and my sister's apartment that was a small first floor with a nice fenced-in backyard and a small swimming pool with the upstairs apartment was vacant. It may have had one bedroom, but me and my sister didn't not mind sharing it, for me and my sister played together anyways.

After living there for 3 weeks, it was Saturday around 10 a.m. if I remember correctly. My sister was at Century 3 Mall shopping, as I was apartment drinking margaritas and swimming in our little pool. I was wearing my little shiny silver tin foil string bikini laying in the water waiting for my sister return, so me and her can have some fun. It was a lovely warm and cloudy day, for the sun does not agree with me and my sister. We prefer the dark, but the reason for that is another story.

I was laying there thinking about our friend that we grew up with, he drove a Port Authority bus. Me and my sister would see him every morning and late afternoon, on my way to and from college. He was only a year older than me and we were in love with him, we would stand the entire 20-minute ride both ways just to talk to him and flirt. I swear he had a thick head, how many hits did we have to throw him that he had two girls interested and determined to have him.

I slowly slide my hand into my bikini bottoms and start to massage my pussy, as I thought of him. It must be close to my monthly, because my hormones were driving me crazy that I could fuck a doorknob or rub my pussy across the grass in the backyard.

Just as my pussy is starting to boil, I heard a knock at the front door. Figuring it was my sister that she must have forgotten her keys, I quickly get out of the water to go in the apartment to answer the door. Well, I answered the door soaking wet, it was my 72 year old grandfather. He came over to ask if he could use my phone to call my mother, to take him to the grocery store.

It turned out my mother couldn't come get him for an hour and a half, so to be nice. I told my grandfather so wait here for her, because he had no air conditioning it was humid in his apartment. Well being silly I said to my grandfather,"would you like a beer grandfather."

He replied back," Sure I haven't had one in a good while."

I went to the refrigerator and got us both a beer. Then my sister called telling me, she was waiting for the bus to come home. She went on to tell me everything she bought at the store. Then me whispering into the phone for her to come home. I was mega horny that I needed to get off, it was driving me stir crazy and I mentioned our grandfather was there waiting for mom to pick him up.

Then I noticed, as I paced back and forth on talking on the phone that my grandfather was staring at my little ass in my little shiny silver tin foil string bikini. My eyes opened wide and almost choked on my beer, noticing my grandfather had a hard-on in his pants.

My sister asked me,"What's wrong Tara that your choking."

I replied back jokingly singing,"Oh nothing, Just A Hard Day's Night I've been," as she started to laugh. I then got devilish, so to amuse myself, as I talked on the phone. I started to walk seductively shaking my little pale white ass in shiny little silver tin foil bikini, back and forth, in front of my grandfather. He he could barely keep his eyes on the TV and drink is beer.

After a few minutes my sister got off the phone, but I continue to walk around the apartment living room seductively shaking my littls ass. Then after me and my grandfather had another 5 beers, something I honestly didn't plan, but like a possession my being mega horny took over. I was so horny at that moment it would have been anyone. My grandfather just happened to be they're at the right moment and at the right time. My pussy was on fire, bubbling like a volcano, I wanted fucked and I didn't care about who or what.

I turned to my grandfather and said," Grandfather when's the last time you had a piece of that ass."

He took a swallow of beer and stuttering he said,"It's been about 38 years, long before you were born, when your grandmother shut that department down."

I then replied back,"How would you like a piece of ass from me."

My grandfather replied,"You lost your mind."

I then said to him," I can't take it anymore, I don't care you will do grandfather." I then pulled the strings on my bikini top and removed it, revealing my breasts tossing my top on the coffee table. Next with both of my hands reaching to my hips, I pulled the strings on little shiny silver tin foil bikini bottoms. I let my bikini bottoms fall to the floor revealing my smoothly waxed 21 year old pussy to my 72 year old grandfather.

With my foot, I kicked my bikini bottoms to the side. I then went and laid on the far end of the sofa that he was sitting on. I spreading my legs nice and wide, my grandfather got between my legs, he undid his pants and pulled his dick out the opening of his boxers.

My grandfather then placed the head of his dick, between my pink pussy lips. He then slowly pushed the head of his dick in a bit. Next he gave a hard thrust I yelled," ouch,"as he broke my hymen. I felt my grandfather's old dick sliding into me, It felt so good. He started to slowly fuck me, I rolled my hips like the waves in the ocean, as my first dick slid in and out of my pussy.

It 3 or 4 minutes for me to go nuclear, as my 72 year old grandfather was buttering my pussy. I snapped my head back, my back arching and digging my nails into the sofa moaning loudly and I yelled," OOOH YES GRANDFATHER! That old fucker keep fucking my little pussy, he was buttering it real good, as my body trembled and I tried to catch my breath. all you could hear in the room was the wet sloppy sound of his sliding in and out of me.

Moments later, I felt is warm liquid squirting inside of me. the old fucker was planting his seed in me, as I laid there still in bliss from my orgasms. Once my grandfather was done fertilizing me, he put his dick back into his pants and then sat back on the end of the sofa. I got up quickly putting on my bikini top, because I knew either my sister or mother would be there soon. I grabbed my bikini bottom putting it around me and I tied one side. Then I grabbed the strings to the other side, just then my sister walked in the door.

My sister Toni looked, her mouth dropped open, as she seen me standing in front of our grandfather with my bikini bottom half off.

With a smirking smile and giggling my sister said," Oh yeah Tara, you gotta tell me how it was."

So after my mother picked up my grandfather, I told my sister about what all happened. Well it turned out later in the evening, my sister Toni drag our grandfather back down to our apartment with some bullshit excuse. Then she had him take her virginity in the middle of our bed doggystyle. Just before he went home to our grandmother, I ended up giving him a blowjob. After that day our 72 year old grandfather was fucking me and Toni, his two granddaughters secretly on a regular basis.

It was now 4 months later, December of 1996 a couple weeks, before Christmas. Snowflakes where in the air, as I got off the bus. I headed down the street towards my parents house, dressed in my dark blue hoodie and a black mini skirt. Well I went into the house and ran into my aunt that gave me the heads up, that my mother was being a bigger bitch than normal.

She informed me that my mother was up to her old tricks of teasing my dad and then changing her mind saying she didn't want to have sex. Now it was common knowledge that our dad slept on the sofa and our mother kept an eye on him like a hawk. So, he never got the opportunity to go get some on the side and if he divorced her, she would take him to the cleaners, because her family had connections. I guess in a way the phrase would be is she had him, by the balls.

My aunt told me quickly what she overheard my mother saying on the phone, before my mother came downstairs. That for the past week my mother played a rotten trick on my dad, making him think she had turned over a new Leaf. My mother was bragging on the phone to someone, that she was bringing some girl over the house. They had my dad believing that this girl would be moving in soon and they would be having threesomes.

What happened was they were letting my dad watch the two of them have sex, and telling him once the girl got comfortable with you being around. Then they would let him join in, but with the understanding. He was not allowed to masturbate, until the day he could join in. She strung him along for 3 weeks and then burst his bubble this morning.

I told my Aunt thank you for the info, I'm getting out of here, before I ran into the bitch and do something she's going to regret. So, freezing my little ass off, I went out back to my dad's garage to where my he repairs cars to see him and ask if he can get me a cheap car. well I didn't go in the side door, because there was a mess of dirty tires in the way and some grease on the ground, I didn't want to step in.

I want around the front and lifted up the garage door ducking under it and slamming it down shot.

My dad immediately yelled,"Aren't you cold girl in that little skirt, as he was working on the door panel off this black 78 Monte Carlo.

I replied back,"yep, but I want to look good for my man, I gotta give him something to look at, so he doesn't look elsewhere when he's driving that bus all day." I started bullshitting with my dad and he turned up the heat for me, I didn't say anything but thank god he did my nipples were so hard from the cold, I'm surprised they didn't rip my blouse. Well I spent some time bullshiting with my dad and letting him know I heard what had happened along with mentioning that about a car. My dad said he would see what he could do about a car for me, but don't tell my mother.

Well the entire time we were talking, I noticed my dad was moving a little uncomfortably. It was obvious what the cause was and I felt so bad for him, even noticed he had a hard on showing through his pants. My dad dropped one of the screws to the door panel, without thinking . I just bent over to pick it up and seen my dad in the reflection of the Car fender looking up my mini skirt at my ass and ruby red bikini panties.

As I handed my dad the screw he dropped, I thought you myself, "my daddy is in need, why shouldn't I." well, I waited for my dad to get up from fixing the car door, then my dad got up and stood there cleaning his screwdriver with a rag. While talking I slowly was inching my way around the car to the front hood. I lured my dad over to where I was, by pointing at the paint on the front hood saying,"Boy he's got a big scratch here."

Walking over towards me, my dad said," I don't remember there being a scratch their dammit."

When my dad got next to me I said," Daddy I heard the rotten trick mom pulled on you." Then I leaned over placing my elbows on hood of the car and said,"Daddy I don't want to hear word, please don't hurt my feelings, it was hard enough for me to get the courage to say this. So do as I ask, get behind me, lift up my skirt and do what you gotta do."

My dad laid the screwdriver down On the hood of the car and walked behind me. He paused a moment, before he slid up the back of my black mini skirt. I Spread my legs and perked my ass up in the air, my dad started running the tips of his fingers over my skimpy tight fitting ruby red satin bikini panties. He did that for a good three or four minutes, then finally only pulled my panties halfway down my thighs. Then I felt my dad grabbing my ass cheeks and him planting a kiss on each one of my cheeks. I then felt him quickly run his tongue across my pussy lips, and stopping only for a second to dip his tongue in it.

With my elbows on the hood and looking straight ahead into the car windshield, my dad with humility in his voice said to me," Oh Tara, you shave it, your honey pot is, so beautiful."

Then I heard my dad unbuckle his pants and him pulling his zipper down, I got a little nervous, not knowing what to expect. I then felt my dad place his left hand on my left hip and with his other hand guiding his dick. Then suddenly with one hand on my hip and the other holding his dick. My dad pulled me back against him and the head of his dick went into my ass. My eyes open wide in shock, as I squealed out loudly,"OH DADDYYYYY!" This was the first time, I ever had a dick in my ass or anything else. I started to buck like a wild horse, he then slid more of his dick into me and rode my little ass. He held my hips tightly, within seconds my dad was balls deep in my ass, as I was bucking wildly like a horse trying to throw its rider.

My dad grabbed both of my hips and started fucking me in the ass. I squealed like a piglet and bucked, as he fucked me like a wild Beast. My dad held on to my hips tightly Riding me like a cowboy. The screwdriver rolled off of the hood of the car hitting the floor the loud clank and the car made a loud squeaking sound, as it shook. My dad's balls were slapping again my bucking ass cheeks, as the sound of me repeatedly squealing" uh uh uh uh."

After about 10 minutes, my dad pulled my little ass tightly against him. I then felt the warm liquid of my dads cum squirting in my ass, there was so much of it, that it was running out of me, down on my pussy and between its lips. I held still, so my dad could squirt every last drop of it up inside of me.

Finally, my dad was finished and pulled his dick out of my ass. I leaned back up off of the car hood, as my dad was buckling his belt and zipping up his pants. I pulled my panties up, then pulled my skirt down, smiling that I give my dad some relief. I then adjusted my black mini skirt and the belt that went around my waist.

I turned looking at my dad with a smile on my face, he leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. Just as I was ready to zip up my hoodie.

My dad said," Tara, before you go can I please see your tits."

I replied back,"Sure daddy anytime, all you have to do is ask. Daddy if you want to see any part of my body, you want sex or just a blowjob, just ask daddy." So, with a smile I pulled up my red blouse and unhooked the front clasp of my lace ruby red satin bra. I then very slowly opened my bra revealing my breasts to my dad. I could tell, by the look on his face he was pleased of how my breasts looked.

He said to me," God they are beautiful, can I touch them."

I smiled and nodded yes and with a soft voice saying,"Anything." My dad started feeling both of my breasts. After a few minutes he leaned down and started sucking on the nipple of my left breast. He did that for about 5 minutes and then started sucking on the nipple of my right breast.

When my dad was finished, I hooked my bra, pulled my top down and zipped up my hoodie. I said to my dad," I'd better be getting home and out of here before that bitch of a mother comes nosing around down here.

My dad replied,"Yeah she might start wondering what we're up to."

So, I turned to leave, my dad gave me a slap on the ass and I yelled giggling,"ouch," as I walked over to the garage door seductively shaking my ass. My dad ran over and lifted up the garage door. I waved bye, then I ducked down under the garage door and left.

After that day nothing more happened between me and my dad sexually. Even though when I was over the house visiting, I would always ask him, if he was okay and did he want to talk in private in the garage or somewhere else.

My dad would always reply," I'm okay Tara." as he grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze.

Well six months later I completed college, along with my sister and we got our mortician's license. Then me and my sister Toni together decided to follow our druid religions old traditions of polygamy that is still practiced by some. We decided on that, because both of us loved the same man we grew up with. We both waited for him to get off work, driving the Port Authority bus for the day.

When we got him back to our apartment, he was informed of how it was going to be. So, we both married him, each in a different state, because states do not share marriage records and making sure it was in a state that the offense is considered a misdemeanor.

We then got some business loans that enabled us to buy a mortuary that had a cemetery, but the back draw was we had to move to another state. So we moved into the Mortuary and a few years later, a dear friend of ours Kathy. She asked me and Toni, if she could become part of our family. Then there was three sister wives, one husband and children.

VampirTARA
VampirTARA
101 Followers