The Vamps Fuck One Direction

Story Info
The vamps fuck one direction.
848 words
3.33
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8:30pm

The Vamps came off stage.

James: Whoooooooh!

As he through his arms in the air.

Just as they were about to crack open the champagne to celebrate their first night supporting 1D on their world tour, they saw the 1D boys creep up behind them.

Harry: Hey guys! Well done on the performance, go get yourself some bitches tonight!

Connor: Haha, dunno is that realistic.

Louis: Well you lot are welcome to come to our after party.

Connor: Yeah sounds good!

Liam: Just be round the presidential suite at the Regis tonight, give the code "Ahoy Ahoy, The 1D boys", I know its stupid but we need security.

The Vamps: Thanks see you later!

The 1D boys ran on stage, Zayn taking a swig of the Vamps' champagne before he did so.

11:30pm

The Vamps boys had successfully negotiated the desk at the hotel and had gained access to the elevator to the top floor.

Brad: I would've imagined more people around for a 1D after party.

Tristan: We're probably late, just like yo momma this month!

Tristan playfully punched and hollered at Brad with the other boys egging him on.

Brad: Shut up you bastard.

The elevator opened its first door into a small porch style area. Tristan knocked on the door. They waited until someone came to answer. Niall eventually came to the door, dressed in a dressing gown that would give Hugh Hefner a run for his money.

Niall: Hey guys! Come on in.

The Vamps looked confusedly at one another. Why was he in his robe? And drinking whiskey? He didn't have anything underneath either. Niall walked them into the suite's lounge area. They all plonked themselves down onto the luscious armchairs and were poured whiskey by Niall.

Brad: Are we going on tok the after party afterwards then?

Niall: Sorry, after party might've been look overselling it, this is just what me and the boys do too relax, its a better habit than the bongs if you get what I mean.

The Vamps laughed and began to get comfortable. It could've been worse James thought too himself. A comfy chair in a lush suite with a glass of the good stuff worth god knows what, life was good.

Conversation continued between the guys and Niall, they discussed music, fashion, alcohol and then crushes.

Brad: Oh I'd a curvy lady like Nicki Minaj any day. I'd love a woman who could teach me a thing or too, like JLo for example.

Niall: Not bad, when you're on tours like this you can fuck whoever you like, I like the models. They're always screamers, I like that.

Tristan: There is nothing better than a screamer!

Connor: Bold claim my friend! Nothing better than a bitch who likes getting their cunt eaten!

James: I thought you ate cock.

The boys sniggered but were alarmed when Harry entered, in similar attire to Niall.

Harry: Don't knock it till you've tried it boys! I swear me and the boys have had some pretty epic after parties.

Connor: What! You guys suck each other off!

Harry: Calm your tits love! Why'd you think we've nothing on under our robes, would've thought you'd have picked up the tone of the evening by now.

Brad: Is this an orgy?

Niall: No shit Sherlock.

Tristan: Wait, are you fags expecting us to get involved?

Harry: Well if you want to stay on the tour...

The Vamps all looked on stunned.

Niall: Think about it lads, would you rather spend all night chasing after some bitcha and then just end up paying some prossie or would you rather stay here and have some real fun?

Tristan: Fuck no! This isn't happening!

Connor: Hold on Tristan, one good reason why we shouldn't?

Tristan: Well for one were straight, for two we'll be seeing each other dicks and three we're being blackmailed!

James: It may be the whiskey but I'm in.

Connor: Me too! Brad?

Brad: Fine but nothing too weird okay and only if Tristan does it too.

Tristan: You bastards!

Niall: Come on Tristan its fine we're all friends here, what do you have to lose?

Tristan: Fine but nothing goes up my arse!

Harry: No problem, we've needed to be sorting the imbalance of back door takers to back door givers for a while Now anyway.

Brad: Is it just us 6?

Harry: No the other three are nearly ready.

The other three fled from one of the bedrooms to join them in the lounge.

Liam, Zayn & Louis: Hey boys!

Harry: What're we waiting for then!

Harry leaned in and met Niall in a sultry snog. Harry's hand slipped in under Niall's robe to pinch his nipple. Niall moaned with pleasure.

Zayn: That's it, make him holler.

Liam then sat down between Connor and Tristan, he gently massaged their clothed crotches until a firm bulge was present. Connor meanwhile was circling Liam's nipple with his tongue to repay him.

Louis had made his way over to Brad and was sitting on his lap, giving him a lap dance of sorts.