The Van

Story Info
Mindy gets a surprise after work.
2.5k words
4.02
63.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy was walking home at 3 am from her job at the local college hang out. She was a waitress at the Fire and Ice bar. She always wore her shortest skirt and a skimpy top. That was the way she made her money. Tits and ass mean big tips. Her curvy body got her a lot of attention. Her shapely ass and big DD tits got lots of looks. She was used to the drunken college guys grab-assing her all the time.

She always walked through the alley three blocks down as a short cut to her apartment. She has taken this route every night for the past year, since she has been working there. As she was about to take her cut through, when a van screeches to a stop and two people grab her and pull her into the van. They speed off. While she is in the van two men hold her down and tape her mouth. They also tie her arms and legs so she can't move.

Mindy is scared and keeps trying to get free from her restraints. But no luck. After driving for what feels like forever, the van stops. She sees the two men open the door and they pull her out buy her long blonde hair. Mindy screams a muffled scream from the pain. She is pulled to her knees and the first guy says, "Don't move, and you won't get hurt!"

She looks up and sees three guys. The first guy who told her not to move is about 6 foot tall about 200 pounds and has blonde hair. The second guy is a little shorter and about the same build with brown hair.. The third guy is a tall black guy. He is the tallest and looks like he is in good shape.

Mindy has know idea what they are going to do to her. Are they going to kill her? She doesn't know. All three men are huddled together talking. She can't hear what they are saying from her sobs.

The first guy, the one who spoke to her says, "Look what we got her guys. A scared big tittied cock tease. We have been watching you. You ware those "come on and fuck me outfits" everyday. You look so surprised that some thing like this would happen. You shouldn't be. With the shit you ware, it should have happened a long time ago."

Brown haired guy walks over and says, "If I take this tape off of your mouth and you scream, you might regret it." With that he rips the tape off.

Mindy says, "What do you want from me?"

Brown haired guy," Shut the fuck up bitch! What the fuck do you think we want?"

"Are you going to do to me?"

"After we are done with you, you will be willing to do whatever we want."

The blonde haired guy rips her skimpy top down around her waist, exposing her 42DD tits. Then he says, "Holy shit! Get a look at those tits! Look at those big fat nipples! They look good enough to eat."

Her nipples get hard from the cold breeze. When her nipples get hard, her pussy gets wet. The blonde haired guy reaches down and pinches and pulls on her already hard nipple. She is already trying to fight the excitement of her wet pussy. She loves it when her nipples get pulled on. She looks over and sees the black guy just rubbing the bulge in his pants and watching what the other two are doing to her. Before she knows it, the brown haired guy grabs her face and says, "Open your mouth bitch and suck this cock. If you bite my cock, I will kill you!"

Mindy closes her eyes and opens her mouth. She tries to take her mind to a place that isn't where she is at. Brown haired guy puts his cock in her mouth. Mindy closes her mouth and starts to suck. She is trying not to give a blow job like she normally would. She has been known for her great deep throat blow jobs.

As she is sucking his cock, the blonde haired guy plays with her big tits. He sucks on them and pulls on her nipples. Her pussy is getting really wet by now. She can feel the juices dripping down her leg. She loves sucking cock and having her tits played with at the same time.

Brown haired guy wraps his hand in her hair and tries to get her to go farther down on his cock. Mindy tries not to let him, but with out her hands she has no choice. He finally gets his cock all the way in the back of her throat. Mindy can feel that he is about 6 or 7 inches since she isn't gaging. He starts to fuck her face. She can feel his balls smacking her chin and is trying not to like it.

He says, "Look up at me bitch! Suck that cock! Fucking suck it! You like sucking my cock don't you? You love having a dick in your mouth. Yeah keep sucking! Oh yeah! Your going to swallow what I give you to swallow!" Just then, he shots his hot wad of cum down her throat. She loved every minute of it. She knows she is a cock whore and can't help it.

The blonde haired guy is taking the tape off of her hands and feet and stands her up. He pushes her against a tree. He puts one hand around her throat and with the other hand he has a hand full of her big tit. He sucks and bits her nipple. He reaches under her short skirt and rips her lacy thong off. Then the Brown haired guy walks over and pulls her skirt off exposing her pussy for all to see. Blonde haired guy and Brown haired guy stare at her bald pussy.

Blonde haired guy says, "Look at the pussy! It looks good enough to eat!"

Brown haired guy takes over where the Blonde haired guy left off. The Blonde haired guy goes down to his knees right in front of her pussy. He opens her freshly waxed pussy lips and licks the length of her bright pink slit. In the corner of her eye she sees the black guy rubbing his cock through is pants still. She is starting to think he is the one who put the other up to this rape.

Blonde haired guy finds her clit and starts to lick and suck on it. He sticks his finger in her pussy and fingers her. With her pussy being licked and her tits being sucked on, it's only a matter of time before she cums. She is trying to fight it as much as she can. But with the sucking on her clit and the finger fucking she cums all over his hand. He licks his hand and sucks up the rest of her pussy juice. He says, "That is the sweetest pussy I have ever ate. You should have a taste." He said this looking at his black friend.

The black guy says, "Not right now, you guys have your fun first."

Blonde haired guy unzipped his pants and pulls out his dick. She can't see the size of it but feels every inch, when he rams it in her soaking wet pussy. He grabs both of her legs and puts them around his waist and fucks her against the tree. Mindy can feel that he is about 7 or 8 inches and very thick. Her pussy feels like it is being ripped. He grabs her hair and pulls on it. He says, "You like this cock in your pussy fucking you, don't you? It feels good in that tight pussy of yours. I'm going to make you cum all over my dick and then your going to suck it clean."

Mindy lets out a scream as she cums all over his cock. She was doing a pretty good job of fighting her orgasm until he started to talk dirty to her. He pulls out his cock and pushes her to her knees.

He tells her to open her mouth and she obeys. Blonde haired guy jams his cock in her mouth. He says, "Now suck my cock like your life depends on it!" She still doesn't know if they are going to kill her or not so she listens.

She sucks on his cock as hard as she can. She takes all of his cock in her mouth and licks his balls with her tongue. Mindy takes her hand and rubs his balls. Blonde haired guy puts his hand on the back of her head and fucks her face like his friend did earlier. While she is sucking his cock, she feels a hand on her ass. She feels the hand lift her into the doggy style position. Mindy keeps on sucking the hell out of his cock. All of a sudden she feels a tongue licking her pussy.

She takes her mouth off of his cock and looks to see the black guy is the one licking her pussy. Mindy returns trying to give Blonde hair guy the best blow job of his life. She knows she is doing a good job from all of the moans coming from him.

The black guy sucks and licks at her pussy. Mindy is almost ready to cum again. Then he starts to lick her asshole. It startles her but she can't move with Blonde haired guy holding her face so close on his cock. Mindy feels the black guy licking and sucking on her tight little hole. The black guy switches back to her pussy. She starts to moan her self. Once she started moaning, the Blonde haired guy says," Oh yeah. That's it!" He shots his load down her throat and swallows it all with out spilling a drop.

Just then she feels a finger going into her tight little asshole. Mindy has never had a finger or a dick in that hole before. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not. The black guy started to finger her ass and vibrate his tongue over her clit. Before she knew it she was moaning and bucking her ass and pussy. Mindy let out a load scream and she was cuming all over his face.

The black guy said, "Well I think we have a ass slut. She just loved me playing with that big ass of hers."

As she was laying with her ass up in the air, she heard the sound of a zipper. Mindy knew it was the black guys turn with her. She could see the other two guys sitting and watching her. As she was watching the other two guys she felt a sharp pain in her cunt. It felt like her pussy was going to get ripped in two. The black guy was ramming her with his big fat cock. He had both of his hands on her ass pulling her towards him as he was ramming her. Mindy cried out from the pain. Then he said, "You think this hurts now just wait till I fuck that big white ass of yours."

Mindy could feel that he was stretching her pussy. She knew her pussy would never be the same again. He pulled his big cock out of her and told her to suck on it. His cock was so big it was hard for her to get her mouth around it. Mindy tried to get as much of that big black cock in her mouth as she could. She has never sucked or even fucked a black guy before.

The black guy was enjoying fucking her mouth. He said, "You like this big black dick. You love this big black dick. So suck it like you love it!"

With that she tried to suck all 10 inches of his cock down her throat. She had droll running down her chin. The more he pushed, the more cock went in her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and jammed more cock down her throat.

Mindy started moaning again on his big dick. She started to rub her clit to get her self to cum. Mindy put both of her hands on his ass and was gaging her self on his cock. She loved sucking on his black cock. She couldn't get enough of it. He knew he would cum soon. She was a dick sucking whore and he loved that.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and got behind her. He licked and sucked on her pussy and tight little rose bud. She didn't even know that she had even said, "Oh yes! Suck my tight little asshole! Lick that ass!"

She could see the other two guys standing right in front of her with their cocks out jerking them. She liked watching guys jerk off. It turned her on. While she was watching them, she felt a sharp pain in her ass. The black guy had stuck his big fat cock in her tiny ass. He went easy at first. But as she got used to it he rammed it as hard as he could.

Mindy loved having her ass fucked. She played with her cunt and pulled on her big nipples. She heard the black guy say, "Do you like this big black cock in your ass? I'm going to fuck your ass good you big titty white bitch. Yeah, take that black cock in you ass!"

That got Mindy excited. She said, "Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass good with that big fat cock of yours! Mmm, yeah! Rip my ass open! Yessss! Fuck my tight white ass! I want you to fuck my ass so good, I don't want to walk! Fuck my ass with all you got!"

"Oh I'm going to fuck that ass good. Ain't nobody going to fuck your ass like I can. I'm going to pound that ass right!"

Mindy yelled that she wanted a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. So Blonde haired guy laid down on the ground and she slid her dripping wet pussy down on his cock. The black guy put is big cock back in her ass. The Brown haired guy stuck his cock in her mouth.

She could feel her body full of cock and she loved it. Mindy had the biggest orgasm of her life. Her scream could be heard for miles. After she had cummed all over the Blonde haired guy she wanted them to shot their cum all over her body.

She got on her knees and started to rub her pussy with one hand and pulled on her nipples with the other, waiting with and open mouth for their loads. All three of them jerked their cocks off onto her tits, face and hair. She licked her self as clean as she could.

She put her clothes back on and got back into the van. The three guys drove her back to the city and dropped her off at her apartment. As she was walking up the stairs, she said," We should all do this again. It was fun."