The van Sietter Bride Pt. 01 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers

Her mouth pressed to his was soft and the lips were opening, her fingers tucking into the curls of his short hair to hold him in their kiss. She was pushing her tongue gently in his mouth, caressing his mouth with her strong soft tongue. She drew the tongue back, their lips parted, she said simply, "go to your room, shall we?"

The pretty little brown breasts that emerged from her jerkin and shirt and bodice over which he could place his big hands. They were like a pair of small apples to his fingers. He pressed his lips to one as they sank naked into the bed, flicking at the nipple of the other one with his thumb, making her laugh softly in her throat and her muscular thighs open gently up around his hips. He lay sucking at her nipples, he could take the whole of her sweet little breast in his big el Jien mouth. He moved down over her body, kissing the strong ribcage and the hard flat muscles of her stomach. His fingers ran ahead of his mouth to tangle in the black bush of hair around her sex, slide through to her warm soft wet sex. She giggled when he gently tickled her clitoris -- that splendid Captain whom he had seen staring so sternly at the people they arrested! and sighed and gasped when he put his finger to her juicy vulva, throwing her hips wider still. He slid his finger to caress the excitable erogenous spot between her vulva and her anus while he stroked her clit with his tongue making her laugh so softly and start to make gentle noises in the back of her throat. He slid his tongue into the creaming soft muscles of her cunt to the ecstatic tune of her laughing noise. Her hands were still resting in the curls of his hair, starting to tighten on his head with exhilaration. Her cum was a little tart to the taste, he stuck his tongue around to savour it.

By now his cock was rock hard with enjoyment, his balls tight to bursting. She was well on the way and he came surging up in her arms with his slanted blue eyes alight with love and laughter, reaching hurriedly to his discarded breeches to fish in the pocket for a condom. She put her hands round to hold his big buttocks, squeezing them while he put the condom on so that he sniggered and tossed his head about.

He put the head of his cock to her sex and pressed in slowly, making her throw back her head of closely cut coiled black hair and gasp, her lovely brown eyes wide and sparkling. She gripped on his firm big buttocks and her muscular thighs tightened, her slender strong fit body started moving easily in time with his, they pressed close, kissing and gasping and laughing and loving. The coiled tight excitement was springing in their muscular loins and getting tighter, tighter. He was thrusting into her faster and she was rising up to meet him then she was chucking herself about in the bed under him with her gentle brown eyes wide and her arms clutching around his big muscular chest. He was jerking uncontrollably into her one last time and they lay laughing softly in each others' arms.

It was the best and she was so much fun, lying with her brown skin lapped in the white cotton sheets arguing with him about pacifism and throwing her lean-muscled legs open for him to lie between and penetrate her gentle woman's sex. He did think it a bit unfair that she so much enjoyed his caressing tongue to her sex when she disliked to kiss cock although he never said so, he felt so honoured to have the favours of such a beautiful intelligent officer of the peace corps. But it was only six months before she gave him the go-by. His heart was so tangled in her fingers by then that he burst into tears, saying, "but my father likes you!"

"Yes," she said, "but you have never introduced me to the notice of your mother."

He wept with shame to admit it. His mother was oblivious to the small affairs of the body and heart which happened all around her and he had just quietly enjoyed the pleasure of Daria's favours, knowing that his mother would disapprove.

"I am no maiden of the high nobility who could stand by you when you have to give a formal greeting to the Knights and Dames," Daria said in that warm wise gentle voice. "Nor do I wish to be giving up my work just yet for the sake of children, while you must look to secure the succession for the region. Let us part friends, my darling, and bear each other in affection, not quarrel while we fuck in dark corners under your mother's eyeline. You are very young, sweetheart. I am ... a mature woman. Should you not prefer someone with whom you might play?"

His father came down to the peace corps offices and enquired if he might be due any leave, pressing a sympathetic hand on his shoulder and offering to take him to court for some concerts, art exhibitions and parties (and to look about at suitable maidens of the high nobility) but he felt revolted by the idea and sulkily said he had some important work in hand, I give you my thanks, papa. Mimi and Lisette invited him round to their home for dinner and listened patiently to his dreary moaning about how selfish Daria was being. Hanya was out on campaign but Arrie showed up in the offices, long-legged and slender in jodhpurs and a jumper with a patch on one elbow, saying, "Halloo Arkyllan. Are you coming for a ride?" with an unusually warm soft flash of her grey eyes and Darien said: "Leave that paperwork to Stariel, el Maien, and lend Lady Arianna countenance in her ride," although everyone knew the little wild cat was forever jauntering about the hillsides on her own in a most improper manner.

He knew it well, this dreadful daughter of the el Shostas would be nothing like the gentle intelligent beautiful Captainofthepeace Daria Inien with the soft warm loving laugh and strong well-disciplined body. She would be some lazy pussy-cat, silly and low in opinions, yawning when people discussed the poor even of her own region and casting flirting eyes at the army officers. Well, he was not even being asked to offer her a ring. Poor kid, what a life stuck in the back region of Thiel. Let her go to court with a bit of gossip glittering around her silly head to make the men's eyes turn towards her.

(Continued in Parts 2 and 3.)

NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers