The van Sietter Bride Pt. 03 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
149 Followers

She had a new dress in her trousseau which she had complained of not being allowed to wear because even her mother said it was not suitable for a young unmarried Lady. It was a pale plum satin, cut low and square across the bosom to encourage the sight of a deep cleft between firmly supported breasts and with heavy gold embroidery to emphasise the curving bust. Seeing his young Lady wife's full figure flattered by such a gown would irritate the so mature Captainofthepeace Daria Inien, who had been wont to ask in a silly way for reassurance as to whether Arkyll really did not mind her breasts being so small. Mimi and Lisette would be happy to discuss with Sevie going down to the curious shop and advising her on the fit of an elegant harness, perhaps in the Sietter colours of red and gold. That would be very fetching. Tisha would make a pet of Sevie and help her bake cakes and Sevie would enjoy that and no one would be so mean as to spoil things for her by telling that Tisha had had Arkyll's virgin favour -- not even Arrie would be that mean. Arrie would be pretty mean to Sevie but Sevie was a bitch so she would give Arrie a tough run of it. Although Arkyll's money would always be on Arrie in a cat-fight. At the least of it Hanya would be kind and Clairan would send her the latest dreadful novels about pirates from the book merchants around court and the King's University.

He leaned over from the tray of snacks and pressed affectionately into her kiss. He got one of the creamy spreads and smeared it on her breasts and licked it off, curling his tongue around the nipples which hardened under his tongue's muscular caress. Sevie sat with a biscuit in one hand and a cake in the other, squeaking with giggles and moving her legs about at this. The spread had a delicious piquant tone in the flavour and Arkyll told her to make sure she got the recipe as part of her marriage settlement.

Once she had managed to finish the cake and had chucked the biscuit aside, he lay down in the rumpled bed with her snuggled in his arms. She had one leg between his legs against his cock but she had finally got it into her silly head that there were to be years of fun with him so no need to rush headlong into over-excited fucking to get her pregnant, they could have a bit of silly fun first.

Thinking about the years and years of her finding out ways of pleasing his fancy, he ran a finger down the groove of her thigh and asked tenderly, "is there something you prefer to do?"

She lay soft and warm beside him considering this before casting him an hesitant and promisingly embarrassed glance and saying, "would you be willing to give it me from behind?"

His eyes brightened. It was Tisha of course who had first demonstrated to him the highly pleasurable experience this position could provide. (He had been too shy to ask Daria to try out other things than the positions she gently drew him into.) "Is that your preference?" he asked, running his hand covetously down the curl of her body over her ribcage in to the waist and out over her hip. He put his finger in that groove of her thigh and ran it up and down.

"No no, I have never done it!" she giggled. "One of my friends said ... it was nice. Tee hee hee! but I never dared ask ..." She lifted her eyes shyly to him and said, "I only had two ... friends. When they realise you are friends with someone, they make him go away."

"Oh I know," Arkyll said crossly, giving her a sympathetic kiss. He reflected grumpily on the number of times his father had cut in on him dancing with someone whose conversation he had come to enjoy while riding out for a picnic or going to a concert or exhibition. The next time he went to ask for her hand to dance, she would be laughing in the arms of some bone-headed officer or raggedy Knight who was a more appropriate match than the future sworn Lord.

"You cannot go away, though," she said contentedly. "I may give you lots of favours."

"Yes, my dear!" he said with a laugh. "Lots and lots. I like to play, y'know, and you do too so we will be well content. And I wonder if you might assist me in my peace corps work," she looked surprised at this and turned her head hesitantly, clearly not sure if the leather jerkin would look fetching on her. "In the course of my peace corps duties I often have to search the book merchants' stocks. It would be such an help to me if you could spare the time to go down now and then and check for any thing that is ... interesting rather than actually disgusting. Bring any thing you find back for me to go through it carefully with you." She was giggling and wriggling against his body in a most enjoyable way at this proposal, he added, "My mother has a famous library, you know. She will be so delighted if you show any interest in adding to it." They both started rolling with laughter around in the embroidered silken bedsheets and quilts at the very idea of the chaste Lady el Jien van Sietter, pure as the snow-fed streams that come down from the H'velst Mountains into the River Arven, having a section on smut in the library at Castle Sietter.

"Your mother is ... scarey," Sevie said eventually, sitting up and looking nervously at him while biting at a finger she put in her mouth.

"Oh yes," he said, lying back with his head resting on his arms. She saw the big muscles of his chest ease out and relax with a thrilled quiver. "'Specially if you steal her chocolates." His slanted blue eyes creased in his snigger.

Her father and his friends said young van Sietter was a soft servant-lover who went into the peace corps to avoid going to war. Sevie's mother said he had good bones to pass on to their children (yuck!). Sevie's own friends stuck badly drawn pictures of him up by their beds and said: "ooh what lovely eyes, he is totally delicious. This gossip-sheet says he is so sweet his heart is like a Sietter cake with sweet chestnut paste in the middle, yum yum." Sevie had seen him chuck aside a battle-hardened Commander-Knight who had been giving her grief. She saw him treat her brothers with a rough kindly carelessness to which they responded with surprising respect and once when he gave her oldest brother a wrestling match she saw that his chest was scarred and heard him say casually and as if he were a little ashamed of it, that these two had been picked up over his little brother who unfortunately had fetching friendly manners which sometimes overcame the officers' sense of propriety and that one was some stupid incident with armed thieves when he ought to have been more careful about the lacings on his leather jerkin.

Ooh! he was totally delicious! and she would lace up his jerkin herself when he went out to the peace corps and make it proper tight so no one ever again hurt her sexy strong Lord and husband and she would never behave in a way to make him give the glove and risk his life on her behalf even though she had supposed previously that she would find this flattering and sexy.

He was running his hands over her curvaceous body, saying, "c'mon you naughty Lady. It has been hours since you let me practice securing the succession on you. I am determined to practice a great deal, you understand," sniggering and pinching her nipples so that they went hard and aching for his caress, she squealed with excitement. "Come 'yer," he said, pretending to be some rough Sietter peasant and calling her his Lady and saying he wanted to do her proper homage with his cock because she was his Lady. She shrieked with outraged giggles at this, so disgustingly improper! the idea of having sex with a peasant! He ran his hands about her soft-muscled limbs, clenching his big fingers on her arm and her hip and her strong little thighs, pulling her about, gathering her long heavy tresses of hair up and casting them over her shoulder, until she was kneeling up in the big bed holding onto the headboard and he could get behind her. There was no need for her to play with his cock to get him going, he was already stiff and hard, panting with anticipation as he rolled the condom on. He put an hand to the firm round cakes of her buttocks and a finger to her sex. First he had a tickle of the erogenous spot between her arsehole and cunt, she was going over already, wet and wide for him but it was his wedding night, he wanted to play and she was just a biddable slut on an heartstring and the heart she was strung on was his. She would let him fuck her any way that pleased him, as often as he could get into her, and she would like it.

He put his hand between her legs to finger her clitoris, clenching the fingers of his other hand on her buttock. She was gasping and moaning already, now the soppy biscuit was saying she had changed her mind, she wanted his favour facing, she tried to turn in his arms but he took his hand away from between her legs and gripped his fingers hard on her arm so that she felt how strong they were, saying with menace, "shut it and do as I tell you." She moaned at this, spreading her legs in the craven wish for his hand back between them. The kind-hearted Captainofthepeace-Lord Arkyll el Maien obliged, continuing to tickle her clitoris in a manner which he knew would be arousing and deeply dissatisfying, keeping her buzzing and her hips bucking in the effort to get him to play to her rhythm so she could go over. He moved his finger to her vulva and she groaned and spread her legs, attempting to press down on his finger and he teased her for a short while there before sliding the big finger up into her. He put his thumb to her clitoris, clenched the fingers of his other hand on her buttock and knelt grinning behind her as she went up and down on his hand, panting and moaning. She went over with a quivering long cry, gripping on the hand between her legs and then knelt in the tossed pillows, clinging to the headboard of the big bed. He drew his fingers slowly from her cunt in despite of her whimpering and begging him to leave them there and put them to his mouth to lick her juices. Mmm! it was that time of the month when she was sweetish to the taste. He ran his tongue all round his hand to clean up her cream.

Then he came up behind her and forced her slack body up again, setting the head of his covered cock to the wide wet juicy cunt he had already finger-fucked to pleasure. As he shoved up into her, her head went back on his shoulder, her brown eyes and the pouting cherub's bow of a mouth wide. He gave a delighted great groan. The angle he could get into the tilt of her vagina was such that the sensitive head of his cock got continual tingling pleasure and from the spread of Sevie's legs and her oh-oh-oh-oh! he knew he had immediately hit on her sweet spot. He put his hands on her breasts, one of them was covered by her hair which slid golden in his fingers when he gripped them.

The silly bitch, in her excitement she was wriggling out of rhythm with him, completely out of control and helplessly twitching, impaled on his erect cock. He chucked his arms up around her shoulders, clasping his hands on the back of her neck. It proved just as effective an hold on Sevie as it did on drunken trouble-makers, immobilising her in his grip. He held her firmly in position and started vigorously thrusting his hips so his cock came in and out, hitting her sweet spot, sending Sevie's senses reeling with sensation and pleasure rippling down his cock. Sevie was screaming helplessly in ecstasy, he felt a sudden gush of gratitude towards his sensible father for clearing the corridors. Vaguely he determined to wait a long time before giving her babies. She would be an excellent mother who would certainly refuse to put her children in a nursery out of ear-shot.

Sweet Heaven, sweet Heaven! the feeling riding up and down his cock as he rode in and out of her cunt. She was going over in a molten quivering screaming submission in his grip and the muscles of her vagina were gripping on his shaft, sweet Heaven! he was screaming with pleasure himself, he thrust up into her and pressed hard, pushing it out into the condom inside her, grunting with pleasure, he pressed into her wide pleasured body in ecstatic joy. He felt a sudden gush of warmth trickling around his strong thighs and knew with an additional thrill of joyous pride that he had pleasured her so thoroughly she had ejaculated her waters. He quivered and gasped and laughed and came out of her, trembling, his thighs wet and glistening, so that finally he could take her in his arms and lie facing -- to the drier side of the bed.

He had exhausted her and she only lay panting in his arms, staring at him with wide brown eyes in which danced the animal joy of being thoroughly fucked in the manner which best pleased my Lord el Maien. He knew she would want to boast about what they got up to with his chums in the peace corps but he felt sorry suddenly to think that poor Daria might hear about it and feel jealous and he determined to tell Sevie to save it for the kitchen maids. Tisha and the voluptuous Dame Jayne Piria and the gorgeous stable-maid whose favours he managed to pin a couple of times before the other stable-maids turned her over to woman-lover would just be happy for him. He would offer her a lot more to boast about in exchange for being discreet with his colleagues. And he would give her a bloody good tongue-lashing if she did not do as he told her. He ran his finger down the groove in her thigh and lay drifting to sleep himself and turning over in his mind in what manner to fuck her when he woke up: her on top of him like Hanya preferred it? Oh yuck yuck! he did not want to think about Hanya fucking with his sister any way whatever, yuck! Maybe take Sevie from behind again? Bit too soon to suggest he fuck her in the arse? Might be nice to just do it facing. He lay with the warm curving body of the honourable Lady Sevianne el Shosta van Sietter completely played out in his arms, the blood throbbing softly around his heart. He lay in great happiness, having successfully secured for himself an animal in the bed who would always dance to his pleasure.

-o-

NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
149 Followers
12