The Vance Venture Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack visits Alexandra at the Playground.
4.9k words
3.88
6.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is but a small part of a much longer tale. If you're not versed in Jack so far, I recommend reading the previous chapters. If it's tags that have brought you to my little corner of the Literotiverse, this may seem a bit wordy for the reward. In any event:

Welcome to the Playground...

o

THE DEVIL

Jack arrived at the club twenty minutes before midnight. He parked in the employee lot, even though he didn't work there. Walking around to the front of the nondescript warehouse, he admired the utter plainness of its whitewashed exterior, its forgettable blandness. He could feel the heavy beat of high-energy rave music pounding through the thick walls of stone. The surrounding neighbourhood was an industrial district, filled with warehouses and self-storage facilities, and at this time of night lay dead silent.

Before the heavy steel entrance doors stood a single doorman, a thin, wiry-looking fellow of about six feet in height and decked out entirely in black leather, from toes to fingertips. A leather mask enveloped his head and face, sealed by a zipper in back, the front painted with a devilish visage in hues of crimson and coal. A pair of polished black nightsticks hung from his hips.

Jack nodded to the bouncer as he approached, who nodded back without a word as Jack passed and pulled open the heavy doors.

Beyond the double doors lay a small square room, twenty feet on a side with a low ceiling, entirely painted black and tattooed with white spray-bombed graffiti of all descriptions. On one side stood the coat-check counter, behind which stood a tall, solidly muscled blonde woman in black lace and stiletto heels that Jack suspected would turn out to be a man upon closer inspection. Across from the Amazon with the Adam's apple were several dark-curtained change rooms, all currently unoccupied. Black light neon tubes lit the room, clinging helter-skelter to the walls and ceiling. The whole place thumped.

Jack acknowledged the Amazon with another nod as he passed through to another pair of heavy steel doors opposite the entrance. She appeared not to notice him. Pulling open one of the big doors, Jack strolled into The Devil's Playground.

The interior of the club assaulted him like an electronic tempest. The thump of the energetic music crashed like an electrical storm through his skull as his eyes were blinded by streaking, strobing, sequencing lights of every colour flying at him from every direction. The entire place shifted and swam, a tumultuous ocean of people, and the lights trancing to the music lent a surreal, vertiginous quality to an already unreal scene.

The Playground was a fetish club, and tonight was packed wall to wall with a teeming throng of exotically and erotically dressed human beings. Vinyl stroked rubber, lace caressed leather as the pack of people moved, most jumping and dancing to the music. Jack waded into the sea of bodies, the smell of perfumed perspiration rising from the sweaty half-naked throng as he made his way across the cavernous club.

He knew better than to come here in street clothes, and had changed into a pair of snug leather pants and matching black boots before paying this visit on Alexandra. On his hands he wore a pair of black leather gloves.

He was caressed and finessed all the way across the club, hands groping his naked torso, fingers pinching his leather-clad ass, and felt no compunction about doing a little fondling himself. It took a leisurely fifteen minutes to cross the crowded club, and when he finally reached the unmarked door he was heading for, he had to admit, he was more than a little aroused. Jack liked this place, and not just for the atmosphere.

It was here that he had first met Alexandra. It was in the secret depths of this pleasure palace that he had somehow convinced her not to kill him.

The music muted somewhat as Jack closed the door behind him, another heavy steel job, and passed out of the club proper into a small lobby area, carpeted lushly in crimson beneath walls of polished black marble. The room was deserted save three unmarked elevators, polished steel doors pressed into the marble. Jack walked to the centre pair of doors and pressed the solitary call button.

The elevator arrived almost immediately, and when the doors parted, Jack was presented with a buxom blonde beauty standing utterly without clothing in the lift. She wore a simple chain necklace of gold, hung not with any pendant, but instead two small keys: one gold, the other platinum. She made no attempts at modesty as she greeted him.

"Mr. Action," she cooed, a coy smile lighting her lovely lips. "A pleasure to see you again."

"And you, Alicia."

Jack smiled his greeting as he entered the elevator, his eyes roving over the stunning woman's voluptuous figure. Alexandra had excellent taste.

"Going down?" she asked provocatively. She had no doubt already been instructed where to take him.

Jack only smiled wider as she pressed the appropriate button. She then set about removing her necklace. Jack watched in silence as she presented the platinum key to a slot beneath the button she had pressed, inserted it, and turned. The elevator began descending.

Jack waited patiently as the elevator fell. Alicia replaced her necklace and adjusted the fall of the keys between her ample breasts. She looked Jack up and down, her eyes floating along the chiselled lines of his muscles, lingering on the pronounced bulge at his crotch.

"I like your pants," she said slyly as the elevator came to a stop.

Jack looked her up and down as the doors opened.

"I like your outfit more," he replied, and then exited the lift, leaving her smiling after him as the doors slid closed.

Jack found himself on a small landing laid with velvety crimson carpet, before a wrought iron banister overlooking darkness. A single dim bulb shone from the wall of stone anchoring the elevator door in the blackness, casting a weak globe of light around the landing in defiance of the indefinable murk encroaching from every direction. Carpeted stairs led down on either side, disappearing into limitless shadow after a mere seven steps. The brief hum of the elevator ascending its shaft died out, and Jack was alone in silence on the lonely landing.

He stepped to the rail and leaned gently on it, peering out into the nothing. He could feel the immensity of the room, but his eyes could not penetrate the blackness. He had been down those steps before, however...

"Hello Jack," a voice purred in his ear.

Jack started at the closeness of the sound, his head snapping round. He was sure the landing had been deserted, and yet there, standing directly behind him, he now found a statuesque, raven-haired beauty clad in a black lace body stocking of considerable reveal. Her pale skin and sharp, regal features were accentuated by thin, arching brows over her dark eyes and black lipstick coating her full lips.

He sighed as he shook his head. She had snuck up on him. Again.

"You know I hate it when you do that, Alex."

"And you know that is why I continue to do it," she replied steadily in her aristocratic accent, her fathomless black eyes delving deep into the blue sea of his. Jack stood transfixed by her hypnotic gaze for a long moment, held fast in that dark eternity, before she broke the spell by glancing at his back.

"Someone's damaged you, Jack," she noted with simple interest, indicating the long scratch marks down his broad back. "I could take care of those for you, if you like."

Jack turned his wounded back away from the beautiful woman before him. The scratches Lena had dealt him that morning had been merely superficial, not a great deal of bleeding, and the good doctor herself had treated them shortly afterward. Given a few days, a week at most, he would have nary a mark left, he was sure, but they certainly looked a little nasty at the moment.

"They'll heal."

Alexandra shrugged it away. "As you like. How is the party?"

Jack reminisced a moment on his passage through the gyrating club upstairs. Way upstairs.

"Thick. Your place is packed."

Alexandra nodded, her eyes roving Jack's body hungrily. He could almost feel the heat of her gaze as she raked it along his flesh.

"I still want you, Jack," she breathed, stepping close before him, her eyes roaming his chest, his neck.

Jack forced a smile.

"I know."

Her eyes leapt to his, and his smile faded under their harsh scrutiny. Her voice turned cold, her meaning unmistakeable as her lip curled back from her teeth, exposing sharp, elongated canines.

"I mean I want you, Jack."

"You know how I feel about that."

"Still?"

Jack said nothing. He didn't have to.

Alexandra sighed, nodding but with a frown, and released him from her mesmerizing gaze. Then she seemed to relax, visibly giving up this latest attempt on his life.

For Alexandra was a vampire. And for reasons Jack didn't entirely understand, she wanted him to join the club.

No one completely understood Alex, and no one tried to; the rest of them were on nothing like the same level as she, couldn't possibly understand what it was like to be such an ageless predator. Jack didn't exactly know why she continued to work with A.I. either, why she helped him. He hoped it was not entirely her patient wait for him to come around, to finally ask her to make him hers.

"One day you're going to get yourself killed, Jack. It will be such a shame." She paused to put her arms around his neck, to put her lips softly to his, and then to look him sorrowfully in the eye. "I only hope I'm there to save you."

"Don't you dare."

She only smiled coquettishly at him as she batted her long eyelashes, but behind her acquiescence Jack could sense his doom. At most other times Jack considered Alex a friend, a comrade like any other member of his team, but it was their intimate moments like this that reminded him of the precarious bond beneath their relationship.

She leaned in and kissed him, her lips firm and passionate, her taste sweet.

What would she do if he were to be shot down beside her? Could she turn him in such a state, so easily? Few things in this world unsettled Jack Action, but then Alexandra was certainly no ordinary 'thing.'

Alexandra's lips pressed harder on his, more urgently, and Jack finally responded to her kiss. His hands went to her sides, caressing the lacy black material teasingly exposing her pale skin. Her lips devoured, her tongue playfully searching for his. Jack ran his hands over the firm curves of her ass as Alex sucked his tongue into her mouth.

And bit.

Dammit!

Jack pulled his tongue back into his mouth as quickly as he could, but for the briefest moment after her tooth sank into his flesh he felt her pull, his tongue tingling as veins within it were tugged sharply like threads. When he wrenched his lips away from her she was instantly six feet away, across the landing atop her dark demesne. She only licked her lips in savoury satisfaction as Jack glared at her hotly, his mouth a stern line protecting his wounded tongue.

"Come now, Jack," she purred, "don't be cross with me. I merely wanted a taste. I've been good—I've not asked in a year." Her smile was devilishly innocent.

Jack took a deep breath, suckling his bleeding tongue. Her tooth was a razor, and it had cut. He kept his mouth closed, too angry to speak, but he knew she could hear him.

You know why I'm here.

"I do," Alexandra replied to his unspoken words, her smile unchanging.

Care to lend a hand?

"I do," she repeated.

"Then you know where we'll be," Jack concluded vocally, his face severe. He turned and marched to the elevator door.

"Jack," she cooed, "come now. Don't be angry with me. I admit it: I should not have nibbled."

He knew that was as close to an apology as he would ever hear.

Jack looked back over his shoulder and she was there, suddenly, noiselessly at his back, and she put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Her face was serene, her smile pleasant on her youthful face, her flawless skin unlined with concern or consequence. She looked to be perhaps twenty, but for all Jack knew, she could be a thousand years old.

"You must know I would never hurt you Jack. I want to save you." She slipped her arm around his waist, her lacy body suit tickling his bare skin, and pushed the call button for the elevator. "But you have to let me. For now, allow me to escort you back upstairs. I have matters to attend to."

The elevator arrived, and when the doors opened Alicia smiled and motioned them inside. Jack stood with his back to the rear wall of the lift, between the two lovely ladies, Alexandra revealingly sexy in her transparent lace, Alicia wearing only the precious metals dangling between her breasts. The buxom blonde didn't need a key to go back up; she simply pressed a button to start the elevator's ascent.

Jack looked over at Alex and saw her eyes enjoying the bulge in his pants, a lascivious smile on her full, black lips. She was aware of her effect on him, of course. Danger was sometimes as arousing to Jack as a beautiful woman, and here in Alexandra were both, wrapped in sexy lingerie. Her indirect threats unnerved him a little, sure, but they also turned him on. Tonight, however, she seemed a bit... ravenous, and he wasn't sure he wanted her vampire teeth anywhere near his flesh.

Schooling his features as Alex lifted her gaze to his, Jack tried to be uninviting as their eyes met, but her smile only widened as she saw through him, no doubt lifting his true desires from his mind as if from a filing cabinet. Jack lifted his eyebrow in warning, but Alex seemed to ignore him, turning instead to the beautiful elevator attendant.

"Alicia, I require something of you," she said softly. The blonde's pretty green eyes locked on Alex's dark, penetrating stare for a long moment, and Jack could almost feel something pass between them as he watched.

Then Alicia's eyes brightened and a sexy smile lit her beautiful face as she said with a slight nod, "Of course, Mistress." She then reached her arm out languidly to press another button, and Jack felt the elevator come to a gentle stop. No alarms sounded, but neither did the doors open.

Alicia stepped before Jack, her green eyes twinkling mischievously as she looked up at him and licked her lips. Jack's eyes widened in surprise as she sank to her knees in front of him, her hands floating to the front of his pants, her eyes locked on his and her smile growing. He finally broke eye contact with the beautiful blonde as she unfastened his pants, and looked up at Alexandra.

She caught his eye and held it, her head tilting slightly as she plumbed the depths of his stare. Alex possessed the power to fascinate, he knew, the ability to severely mess with a mind, but only the weak and the willing were susceptible. His instinct was to fight her, but then her gaze softened and she smiled playfully, and he found himself letting her in. He barely felt his pants drop past his hips, hardly noticed as his half-hard member was freed from them, and only distantly felt the warm, wet sensation of it being enveloped in Alicia's mouth as he lost himself in the dark abyss behind Alexandra's eyes. His mind swam.

Then she blew him a kiss and dropped her gaze to Alicia.

Alicia, on her knees before Jack—now he remembered—and as he did he felt her hot wet mouth wrapped round the tip of him, felt the palm of her hand as it massaged his shaft rhythmically. But when Jack followed Alex's gaze, as he looked down he saw not blond hair, but black, not emerald eyes, but onyx, not red lipstick on the luscious set of lips enveloping his engorged head, but jet black. His jaw fell slack in shock.

On her knees before him, her eyes twinkling midnight up at him as she suckled the tip of his cock, was Alexandra.

At least she suddenly looked like Alex... but he refused to follow that thought, just as he forced himself not to look back at Alex—the real Alex—stop it—lest the spell be broken.

The beauty at his feet—Alex—pulled his thick cock from her lips and slowly ran her tongue down the length of it, then back to the tip. She smiled, exposing her clean white teeth, and Jack saw that they were human teeth, lacking the alarming potency of fangs. He smiled back, amazed and fascinated, as she stroked him eagerly with her hand.

Then she set to work, sliding him into her mouth once more, swallowing most of his meat before pulling it out again, only to plunge back down. Her hand followed her lips, gathering moisture with each pass, stroking most of the way up before leading her mouth back down. He felt his pulsing flesh become slick, her hand slipping more comfortably along his rigid shaft. His breathing accelerated as she began moving faster, her wet lips slurping now and again as she sucked him in and out.

There was a support bar around the interior of the elevator, just below waist height. Jack's back was against the wall so he rested his hands on the bar, then spread his legs wider and leaned back on it, making himself comfortable. His eyes he kept on Alex as she moved with him, never missing a stroke as she worked his cock steadily with her luscious mouth.

She pulled her lips from him, leaving a pool of saliva on the tip that her hand raced up to capture and smother all over the head, firing slivery shivers down to his balls when her fingers played to and fro over his sensitive ridge. The index finger of her other hand she slipped sexily into her mouth, devouring it as she had moments before devoured him, sucking on it liberally. Then she pulled her finger from her mouth, smiling devilishly up at him, and parted her lips eagerly again for his throbbing cock, her tongue darting out to greet it before guiding it within.

He had to wonder only briefly for what purpose she had moistened her finger when he felt it glide up the inside of his thigh and behind his balls. He tensed as she approached, but relented as she teased him with her fingertip, tickling lightly before easing her slick digit inside, gently probing him where so few had ventured. Her mouth and hand were working him fervidly now, sucking and stroking his cock from without as her finger stroked him softly from within. The duality of erotic sensation was enough to weaken his eyelids, and he had to clench his jaw to remain focussed on the raven-haired beauty pleasuring him.

Jack was all but panting now as Alexandra sucked him and fingered his hole. The muscles of his upper body were rigid as his cock, holding himself up on the support bar, his legs uncertain. She sensed some change in him even before he did, and pulled back, her hand enveloping his wet shaft once more to stroke it swiftly while the finger of her other massaged more eagerly within. Then he felt it in his toes, that relentless tingle marking the birth of the surge.

Alex released his pulsing cock from her mouth and looked up at him quickly, a steamy smile on her face and a hungry look in her eyes.

"Give yourself to me," she purred, burying his cock in the sweet pleasure of her mouth once more. She sucked harder and faster, her hand tight around his throbbing meat, her lips slippery and slurping in their abandon.

She felt it when he did, for she pulled her mouth from him in the last moment, laughing as he came. White ropes erupted from him to fall across her cheek, her neck, her lips and nose as Jack grunted out his release. Her tongue darted out to savour the cream on her lip, only to be hit with another shot from his twitching weapon. She gobbled him into her mouth once again, suckling and searching for every last drop. Muscles in his legs and torso twitched along with his weakening pole as she teased it and cleaned it, and at last he leaned his head back and closed his eyes to savour the sensations.

12