The Vanilla Test - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, my girlfriend and I are headed home so I can screw her brains out." The bartender looked totally disgusted and the guys looked stunned.

"You're lesbians?" he asked in an incredulous voice.

"Hey, you're like some kind of genius. You should be on Jeopardy or something. 'I'll take pair-o-dykes for a thousand, Alex." Gretchen laughed as Petra led her out of the bar. Petra was not the most outgoing girl, and she could sometimes come off as shy, but she was probably the smartest person Gretchen had ever known. To top that off, she should could cut into someone so they wished they had never been born. Or at least wish they had never messed with Petra. The guys tried to hide it, but Gretchen could actually see them deflate from Petra's withering comments.

Outside the two of them started to laugh hysterically.

"I can't believe you said we were gay," Gretchen was almost crying she was laughing so hard.

"Hey it worked. Something needed to shut those numb-nuts up. Now let's head home, and get those headlights up"

"Hey, they are so hard they hurt."

"I don't believe it, I think you can do better."

Gretchen's humiliation started again as she walked down the well lit street, pinching and pulling on her nipples. If she hadn't been drunk, it probably would not have surprised her when Petra pulled her pants down again, but it did. This time they got halfway to her knees, and all the cars driving by could see her ass and her twat. She squealed, and reached to pull them back up again. She was mortified to see a couple strands of lubrication stretching from her vagina to her jeans, and it was apparent that her jeans had a good-sized wet spot at the crotch. She realized she was even more aroused that she had thought.

Several cars honked at her before she could wriggle her jeans back on and catch up with Petra. She was laughing hysterically as they walked together towards Gretchen's place. About a block before they got there, they passed a small gas station and minimart. Petra grabbed her friend's hand and stopped.

"Okay, here's the deal. One more little thing, and we're done for the night. Undo another button on your jeans." Gretchen looked down, she only had two buttons left, and the last one was right at the bottom of the fly, and she had probably never undone the last one as long as she had owned the jeans. She would essentially be completely undone. But Petra just looked at her like she was a total chicken if she didn't do it, so reluctantly Gretchen undid one more button. Now her bush was completely exposed. You couldn't actually see her lips or anything, but that was about all that was hidden. "Awesome, now here's five bucks, we're both gonna be dehydrated from drinking, go buy us two bottles of water."

Gretchen took the money, and hurried into the store. Thank God she never went in here, and there was no way the clerk would recognize her. He seemed pretty stoned, but he definitely perked up when he got a view of her. She quickly went to the fridge, grabbed two bottles of water, and went to pay.

"Interesting way you're dressed there..." the guy tried lamely to chat her up. She just smiled at him and waited for her change. She knew she had to be the color of a tomato she was so embarrassed, but Petra had said that this was the last thing of the night, she was getting by on pure determination at this point. They guy stared at her boob for what seemed like a really long time, but he gave her the change, and she headed out to Petra.

Petra took the water, and started to walk towards home, taking a sip as she went. "You'd better drink up, you're going to be pretty hungover tomorrow." Gretchen opened her bottle, and took a long drink, when suddenly she felt something cold and wet all over her chest. She looked down to see Petra pouring her whole water bottle on Gretchen's boobs, finishing off by pouring the last of it down the front of her open jeans. The effect was unbelievable. The cold water made her super hard nipples somehow even stiffer, and as the cold water hit her clit, it made her jump and shriek. She felt an orgasm sneak up on her in a flash, and even though it didn't quite happen, she still let out a moan as it receded.

At the same time she heard a bunch of voices cheering and even hear someone say "wet tee shirt contest." There was a group of high school boys filling up, and they had seen the whole thing. Gretchen looked down at her breasts, and her fears were confirmed. They were exposed as clearly as if she were topless. She started to reach to pull the shirt away, but Petra swatted her hands away.

"Not tonight girl, you let them look." She walked Gretchen over to the boys and asked them what the thought. They all cheered and told her what a nice rack she had. "Yeah, she just loves to show off, she can't help herself." Gretchen whimpered as they all talked about the things they wanted her to do next. She couldn't believe the things they were saying, and she was starting to get worried that it might get out of hand when Petra shut the whole thing down. "Not tonight boys, this is the end of the show. Good night." They tried to protest, but Petra had a way of making sure they knew it was over.

The last block was a total blur for Gretchen, with the alcohol and her ridiculously aroused state, she was little more than a zombie. Petra helped her open the door to her building and told said good night.

"I'll call you tomorrow," Petra told her.

"So," Gretchen said, slurring just a little, "I guess I showed you I'm not vanilla."

"One down, nine to go girlfriend, one down and nine to go." With that she walked over to her car and drove off.

Gretchen swore at herself, and then hurried up the stairs to her apartment. She heard a neighbor's door open, but she was pretty sure she got through her door without being seen. As soon as she locked her door, she stripped off what was left of her clothes, threw herself on the bed and masturbated for all she was worth. The first orgasm hit her like a brick, but she just kept going. After the third one, she started to lose steam, and she passed out naked on her bed with her fingers buried in her sex. They were still there when the alarm woke her in the morning.

12