The Vanilla Test - Day 10

Story Info
No longer vanilla.
2.6k words
4.66
30.3k
18

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Gretchen had not actually lost any underwear on Tuesday, she had a bra to wear to work today. She followed her normal routine of staying naked as long as she could before heading to work. After work she went to exercise, ran errands, went home and puttered. Around 8:00 she started to get ready go out. Petra had mentioned something about her outfit, so Gretchen didn't bother picking anything out to wear, she just stayed naked and did her makeup and hair.

When Petra showed up she rang the bell and Gretchen buzzed her up. Gretchen let her in, and her jaw dropped. She just stared at her friend. There was just no other way to put it, Petra looked beautiful. She had on a little black dress that left her tanned shoulders bare. The bust of the dress created a respectable amount of cleavage, and the skirt stopped about mid-thigh, showing off her legs. Her hair was styled, and she was wearing makeup. She had even left her glasses off for the evening.

Petra was a fox.

"Oh my God! You look so hot tonight," Gretchen almost shrieked. Petra smiled shyly at the compliment.

"Well, it's a celebration, isn't it?" She twirled as Gretchen cheered and whistled. "So, now for your outfit. Can you get that polo dress you bought?"

Gretchen went and got the dress they had bought back in her shopping adventure. Petra told her to put it on, along with a pair of heels. Gretchen asked about underwear, but Petra just laughed. Gretchen put on the dress and the shoes, and then started to select a belt to keep the hem from riding up.

"Oh no, just the dress tonight." Petra laughed.

With that, Petra dragged her out the door and they headed into town. First, they went to a bar that had a large outdoor beer garden and headed to the bar. Petra ordered two shots, and they slammed them quickly. Gretchen was so nervous she could barely think. Anyone who looked her could tell she had nothing on under the tiny dress. That combined with Petra looking so good, they were getting a lot of attention. Petra wrapped her arm around Gretchen as they walked out into the beer garden. The place was pretty crowded, and Petra talked into Gretchen's ear as she steered her through the crowd.

"Okay, so here's the final test. It's the Full Monte tonight. We're going to get pictures of you flashing your boobs with ten different groups of people."

"But if I lift the dress to show my boobs, I'll ... show everything."

"Oh really?" Petra grinned,"I hadn't thought of that. Oh well, I guess that's what you'll have to do."

"But if I just go up to people and ask to pose naked with them, I'll get thrown out of here," Gretchen was getting close to panicking.

"Well, maybe we will, but it's pretty crowded out here and there aren't many staff, so I'll bet we can get 10 photos. Excuse me," Petra had led her up to a group of young couples and started talking, "my friend here is trying to break into the internet, and she's trying to get on a site where they have naked girls with a bunch of people doing normal things. Could she sit with you for just a second without her dress, and I'll take her picture?"

The women in the group looked very suspicious, although the guys all just leered at Gretchen. When the women started to object, Petra started selling them on how their faces would have to be blurred, and it was all just good clean fun. One of the women started laughing, and Gretchen could tell she found the whole thing interesting. Soon Gretchen was sitting between her and another woman, pulling her dress up to her neck, and smiling as Petra took some pictures.

"Smile, okay all of you get in closer. Great. Smile. That's perfect." Petra snapped off three pictures.

Petra pulled Gretchen away from that group right as she got her dress down, and walked her through the crowd. Petra put her arm around Gretchen, and let her hand slide down until it was cupping her ass. Gretchen looked over at her friend and thought again how pretty she looked tonight. And at this point, Gretchen was so turned on from having been naked in front of a bunch of strangers that she didn't care that it was Petra's hand on her butt, she was just glad for the contact.

The next group Petra selected were a bunch of guys who looked like they had escaped the office and just hadn't made it home after happy hour. They were more than happy to pose with Gretchen. Soon she was sitting in between two of them, pulling her dress up again.

"That's great, now you two guys reach in and lift up her boobs. Yeah that's it, lift them up just a little, and now squeeze 'em a bit. Pefect." A guy on each side of her now had a breast in his hand, and one of them was brushing his thumb on her nipple. Gretchen could hardly hear anything over her heat beating. She was sure that her bald kitty was running like a faucet now, and everyone could see it as she sat with her dress around her neck.

Petra pulled her away from those guys and moved her along. This time her hand went under Gretchen's dress, lifting it back up a bit as she rested her hand on Gretchen's bare butt cheek. Gretchen just didn't care anymore as Petra selected another group. The photo sessions started to become a blur, as they moved around the beer garden. Soon it was just a big group around them; they had heard what she was doing, so Petra hardly needed to do much to find volunteers. Petra had her sit between some guys, putting one leg over the knee on the guy to the right, and the other over the knee of the guy to the left, opening her legs wide and letting everyone see how turned on she was. Between each shoot Petra would touch her, putting her hands in more and more intimate places. Sometimes she would help Gretchen get her dress back down, brushing her fingers across her nipples. Other times she would cup her hand on Gretchen's bare butt cheek as they walked. One time Petra was helping Gretchen pull up her dress, and Petra's fingers brushed her friend's slit. The feeling of Petra's finger bumping on Gretchen's clit was so intense it made her knees buckle. The whole thing had Gretchen absolutely delirious, she could barely stand. In the next few shots she got groped more and more often, mostly by guys, but Petra even got a girl to squeeze her boobs. Gretchen was scared that she might orgasm at any moment.

Suddenly there were two serious guys there, and even her eroticized state Gretchen could tell they didn't want her picture. They were bouncers, asking the girls to leave. Petra agreed immediately, and she put her hand on Gretchen's butt and guided her quickly out of the bar. Gretchen started to come down a little as they cleared the bar, but she was still incredibly aroused.

"Well we only got nine groups, so one to go vanilla girl. Wait, let's ask these girls," Petra had spotted three girls who were walking up to the bar. As she talked to them, one of them started laughing and asked if Petra was joking.

"Hey Gretchen, this time just give me the dress." Gretchen was horrified at the way Petra asked for her dress like she would just take it off in public all the time, but it thrilled her too. Slowly, she reached down, grabbed the hem, and pulled it off, leaving her completely naked on the street. The girls started laughing and Petra talked them into posing with Gretchen. Soon they were standing around her, with their hands wandering all over her as Petra directed them to grab her breasts for the picture. One of the girls even flashed one of her tits for the photo too. Petra gave Gretchen her dress back, said goodbye to the girls, and they started to walk to Petra's car.

"That's it, you did it," Petra said excitedly, "you are officially non-vanilla!" She hugged Gretchen, and then planted a kiss right on Gretchen's lips. Gretchen was surprised for a second, but she relaxed, and she even felt Petra suck on her lower lip as the kiss broke off.

"Let's go dancing!" Petra got her in the car and they headed for another club. As they drove, Petra's hand rested on Gretchen's thigh when she didn't need it for driving. Each time it left her leg, it came back to a higher spot on her thigh. Gretchen wasn't sure where this was going to lead, but she was enjoying the ride.

They got to a trendy dance club, and since they were two hot looking single girls, they got in right away. Petra led Gretchen down to the dance floor. As they danced together, Petra started doing things to get Gretchen to expose herself a little. She would hold her arms up in the while dancing, getting Gretchen to do the same, stretching the dress across her breasts. A couple times Petra squatted down, and when she came back up she ran her hands up Gretchen's thighs, pushing her dress up. She even got Gretchen to squat a couple times, which must have showed her shaved kitty to anyone who had looked. Petra would also dance behind her, then reach around her, bringing her arms up to brush against Gretchen's breasts. While they didn't do anything strictly illegal, their dancing was very erotic, and Gretchen was back close to her earlier highs.

The next dance was a slow dance, and Gretchen thought they would leave the floor. Petra surprised her by grabbing her and pulling her close. Gretchen stomach was all butterflies as she looked into the eyes of her long time friend. This was definitely going into uncharted territory, and Gretchen wasn't sure where it would come out. She felt Petra's hands slide down and cup both her ass cheeks as they slow danced, and Petra told her how impressed she was by what Gretchen had done over the last ten days, and how hot it made Petra. Soon Petra had her dress hiked up above her hips, and was massaging her bare ass right on the dance floor. Gretchen was vaguely aware that people were watching them, but all she could do is look into Petra's dark brown eyes. Suddenly Petra twirled her, and then was behind her, hugging her whole body close to Gretchen's backside. Petra's hands continued to roam all over her friend's body, exposing more and more. The dress was soon up around Gretchen's neck, and although she realized that people at the club could see everything, she just didn't care. Petra pinched Gretchen's exposed nipples, and ran her hands down between Gretchen's legs, exploring her kitty. Petra's fingers slid back and forth along Gretchen's wet and swollen silt, and slowly circled her clit. Gretchen moaned and ground her ass back against her friend's hips. Soon Gretchen felt Petra push the dress up, and she helped her pull the dress over her head and off one arm. The dress now hung just around Gretchen's left forearm.

Petra grabbed Gretchen's left breast firmly, pinching the nipple hard as she nibbled on Gretchen's ear from behind. She kept whispering about how hot this was. Petra's right hand went back down between Gretchen's legs and this time she slipped a finger inside of Gretchen. Soon Gretchen was gyrating her hips as Petra finger fucked her in front of the crowd. Gretchen spun around to hug Petra, and Petra slid a second finger inside as Gretchen started to grind her pelvis onto Petra's hand. Petra used her free hand to grab Gretchen's nipple, and used it to pull them close together. Petra managed to work a third finger into Gretchen's pussy, leaving her thumb pressing on Gretchen's sensitive clit. Gretchen humped her friend's hand for everything she was worth, not caring that she was stark naked on the dance floor, or who was watching her. Soon Gretchen was close to cummng, and her legs were trembling trying to hold herself up. She closed her eyes tight and held Petra for all she was worth.

When the orgasm came, it was unbelievable. Gretchen bucked each time it rushed through her. It felt like it was bouncing up and down her body again, and again. It felt like it was never going to stop as she shook from the force of it, as Petra continued to slide her fingers in and out of Gretchen's pussy. Finally, she calmed down enough to lift her head, and look into Petra's smiling eyes.

There was no time for tender moments though, as a group of bouncers surrounded them. Gretchen had to struggle to get her dress back on, as the bouncers physically guided them out of the club. The bouncers made it very clear that they were not to come back to the club any time soon, or maybe ever, and then pushed them unceremoniously out a side door.

Gretchen was still feeling weak and she had to lean against a wall and catch her breath.

"That was... un-freaking-believable," she gasped out.

"Yeah," Petra giggled, "That was pretty out there. No way a vanilla girl would do that."

Gretchen laughed. It all seemed so absurd now. She had started this because Petra had teased her and made her mad. Now her best friend from third grade had stripped her in nightclub and fingered her to what may have been the most intense orgasm of her life. It was all crazy. Why had she done all this? Why had Petra?

Suddenly a gear shifted in Gretchen's head, and she saw things completely differently. Petra. It was really all Petra. Petra, who had always been there for her, since her first fourth-grade crush. Petra, who never seemed interested in boys . Petra, who had guided Gretchen through this discovery of her own sexuality. Petra, who had been jealous when Gretchen had flirted with Tyler, but not because she was interested in Tyler. Petra, who had dressed up just for Gretchen tonight. Petra, with whom Gretchen had just had some of the most intense sex of her life. Suddenly everything was clear.

"Petra," Gretchen stood up straight, screwed up her courage, and blurted out, "I love you!"

Petra looked at her and Gretchen could see the emotions wash across her face. Hope, replaced by skepticism, and then all covered with a sweet smile that Gretchen knew was hiding Petra's real feelings. "Oh girlfriend, I love you too." The words were sweet, but they were said as you would always say to at friend you love.

Gretchen really couldn't blame her, it had been so many years. She had missed so many clues and hints, why would Petra believe she understood now? Gretchen thought for a second, and she knew what to do. She reached down, pulled her dress over her head and off, and threw it out into the street. Completely naked she stepped close to Petra and looked her in the eyes.

"No... I'm in love. I'm in love with you," she said softly. Petra looked at her, and she blinked rapidly as her eyes started to glisten.

"Well... it's about time."

Then they kissed. And held each other tight.

THE END (for now...)