The Vargas Girl

Story Info
A photographer does a Boudoir session.
2.1k words
4.39
19k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to "The Battery"

*

Veronica was a client referred to me by Karen, a friend of mine. My name is Rick and I am a photographer working out of a studio in my home. I used to do mostly weddings and grad photos, but since my friend Joan convinced me to do Boudoir photography for her I have had a number of new clients interested. Now before you go thinking that this is just a way for me to get women in bed let me tell you that I am strictly professional and don't touch any of the women. Well, that isn't completely true. I did get Joan in bed but she seduced me and I have known her for over twenty years. But that is a different story.

Veronica arrived for her 1:00 appointment looking very nervous. She was a good looking woman about 35 in great shape. She brought all the props and outfits with her to stage the shoot. They must have spent a long time trying to find some of these outfits, and she confessed that she was substituting others with a different look. She was there to do some recreations of Vargas pinups that her husband had found. They were hoping to display the originals he had found with her recreations side by side in the bedroom. They had no kids and the friends they had were very artistic. She was planning on keeping her friends out of the bedroom anyway.

"My husband has been trying to talk me into this for a year now. He has been buying up the lingerie in case I decided to do it. It did liven up my wardrobe!" she laughed. "When Karen mentioned the good work you did for her friends, I thought it must be fate."

"I am thinking of calling the whole thing off in spite of the trouble my husband went to buying the original artwork and finding the props." she said. I was unconcerned. I had many clients who felt like that when they got there. Although I hadn't done many boudoir sessions, so far of the ones who arrived, 100% of them ended up totally nude even if they came in for lingerie only shots. I have found that women will push their limits if they feel comfortable.

"Many women find that their Boudoir Photography session and results is the most affirming thing they have done in years, and they wonder why they were so scared. before you make any decisions have a complimentary glass of red wine while you tell me more about yourself and your husband." We chit chatted for awhile and I got her laughing. After a second glass of wine each, I knew she was going to do it.

"With a beautiful woman like you, I can see why you and your husband would want these done. With most women, they come in here because their husband talked them into it, but after the shoot they see how different angles of shots and retouching can make them beautiful. With you, I am not sure any retouching would be necessary."

The key was to compliment them without sounding creepy. I wasn't lying, she really was beautiful! Of course I have never seen a woman who didn't have some quality that I admired.

"At least why not do some shots with some of your clothes on. Your husband is paying for the deposit anyway!"

I started by shooting her in the dress she came in. I know how to pose women to make them look sexy. There are a number of techniques.

1. Shoot them from above.

2. Chin down and out.

3. High heels, and point the toes.

4. Symmetrical is bad. At least have one knee in front of the other.

5. Hand in the hair looks great.

6. Accentuate the curves. Never shoot her straight on. Angle her away from the camera.

7. Soft lighting is important.

8. When lying down, have her rest on her elbows and push her chest and head off the ground.

I showed her the shots. She was pleased. I asked her if she would be comfortable wearing one of the night dresses she brought with underwear underneath. She agreed to that and she came out in one of the sheer night dresses she came with. She was wearing a bra and panties underneath. I shot her from all angles and gave her some subtle compliments. I convinced her to lay back on the bed with her dress lifted almost to the pantie line. I took shots that accentuated her long legs. One of the shots got a little pantie in it. I showed it to her and explained that it gives just a touch of naughty to it without showing much. I convinced her to take off the bra but leave the nightdress on. She went into the bathroom and came out without it. Her nipples were standing at attention so I knew she was feeling frisky. We even did a shot where she bent over almost showing her nipples. I had her look straight at the camera and showed her the picture. I explained that it looked like a guy was caught looking and she stared him down. She loved it.

We looked at the sample Vargas pictures she had and I pointed out that there were at least four she could recreate without showing anything too much. I pointed out that it would be a shame not recreating anything for her husband. She hesitantly agreed to try.

We modified the first couple of pinups to make it more comfortable for her. The first shots we copied had the girl in a negligee and nothing else. The original shots had no panties on but she left hers on.

The next original Vargas shot had a light haired brunette with long hair laying horizontally to the camera on her stomach nude with her head to the right. She was laying on a white bear rug with her left arm on the bear's head with her hand coming down the right side and smiling for the camera. Her right hand was under her chin supporting her head and strategically hiding her nipple. The caption read "This year I've decided to give something that will eliminate all the tiresome shopping." How naughty I thought. The only thing showing was her rear end. She was a little hesitant to have her bare rear end exposed like that. She said I was probably like a doctor and had seen a lot of nude women and I had to admit that I had. I didn't mention that most of them I had seen had been in strip clubs. She decided to be brave and go for it.

I explained to her that any pictures I took I would show her first. If she didn't like it I would delete it immediately while she watched. She went into the bathroom and undressed and came back in a housecoat. I explained that I would leave the room and she could pose herself on the floor on a white carpet I set on the floor. I arranged the lights for the shots. I placed a pillow on the carpet so she could drape her arm across it to simulate the bear's head. I would use Photoshop later to make it look like the drawings bear rug.

When I came back into the room she was laying on the rug nude in roughly the right position. I gave her instructions to make the pose closer to the original. Every time she moved she accidentally raised her breasts off the rug, showing her nipples. I pretended not to notice. She must have noticed because she did turn a little red. Once everything was right I got just the right camera angle and took several shots. I left the room and she put on her housecoat and we took a break. We looked and laughed at all the Vargas pinups. The slogans were so funny.

"When I heard you were a two-timer, I had no idea!" ,

"When you advertised for a girl Friday Mr. Baxter, I had no idea that included Saturday and Sunday",

"And I hereby resolve to be a good girl this year-- starting first thing tomorrow morning"

"I'm sorry you misunderstood me Mr. Danforth. I said I was INSCRUTABLE."

By this point both of us were laughing like crazy. Might have been the last glass of wine that helped. Veronica was sitting cross-legged on the floor facing me. I noticed that her housecoat had fallen open. I don't know if it was on purpose or an accident. She saw what I was looking at.

"Rick you naughty boy! I guess I should have tied that up."

I don't know why but I said "Just checking for historical accuracy. You know they didn't shave like that in the 60s don't you?"

She laughed and stood up and took off her housecoat.

"I'm taking up too much of your time by having you leave the room for every setup. I want to get as many of these shot as I can!"

With that, all modesty went out the window and she was much more comfortable. She was game for any of the Vargas pinups.

The next shot we did was one in which a red haired girl was sitting on the floor nude facing left with her left knee bent and up between her breasts. Her right leg was straight out with her toes pointed out. Her left foot still had one of the high heels on but the other one was laying on the floor. Her left arm was resting on her left knee with her left wrist bending down lightly holding what was her see through nighty. The caption read "I'm a little tired this evening -- mind if I don't play hard to get?"

She pulled out a see through nighty and red wig from her bag and posed for the shot. When we had the right pose I did a number of shots. I was a little too far to the left on one shot and got a little bit of her cunt in the shot. I showed her the shot and apologised and was ready to delete it when she said:

"Don't delete it! I love it."

She had me take the shot from all angles to see which was the best. She even had me take it front on.

"You know this doesn't match the pinup don't you?" I raised my eyebrows.

She laughed and said "I know."

We recreated another three pinups and it seemed to me that she made it a point to spread her legs while she was setting up for the poses. I can't say I minded. She was getting a little wet so she must have been having a good time.

She suddenly got an evil gleam in her eye and said "I would like to ask you a favor, and I will understand if you say no."

I agreed to her request and we carried on.

In the end it turned out to be more of a hustler magazine shoot with closeups. Then it got even wilder. She spread her pussy lips and I got more closeups. I gave her an english cucumber that I had in the fridge and she proceeded to fuck herself with it with me snapping away. She was massaging her clit at the same time and I got some great shots and the expression on her face when she came. When she had recovered somewhat she said;

"I have to apologize to you. I shouldn't have been so brazen. I don't know what came over me! That was most unprofessional."

"I don't mind. The customer is always right."

"Wow that was fun! I think I will show my husband some of the milder shots and see how he reacts before I show him the last ones!"

With that she thanked me, dressed, packed up and left. I didn't display pictures on a website so she said she would be back in a week to choose the best ones for prints.

When she left I still had a big smile on my face!

When she came back a week later she decided to have me only print the less racy shots and place them in framed poster form, but topless was OK. I gave her an encrypted memory stick with the rest of them on that she was going to hide from her husband. When I was curious about why she had me shoot all the closeups and action shots she answered;

"I am getting a little sneaky revenge on my husband. So he wanted another man to photograph me partially nude did he! Well I went a lot farther than that! Too bad I can't rub his nose in it. I am sorry I used you like that."

"No problem. No problem at all!" I grinned.