The Vassal Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert nodded. Then he joined her in arranging travel and told her where to go and what hotel to check into upon her arrival in Europe next week. They traveled to farm number one and told Devon what the implementation was going to be.

"Ok, I get two from here and this Andre?" Devon asked to confirm.

"Yes, and Jeannette, but Devon, they need to understand this is a choice." Robert confirmed.

Devon stood and went to control and issued the instructions to call Rebecca and Thomas. He returned and said. "I just sent for Rebecca and Thomas."

Dominique blinked. "I would have assumed Brian and Rebecca, why Thomas, and why not Brian?"

"Brian's not a trainer, he's a medical student who flunked out. I'll need a medical person, but one who can be licensed as a nurse, or a paramedic. Brian can't train, Thomas can and is good at it. Carla is almost as good as Rebecca at Ballet, so this farm's grace and poise shouldn't suffer. Rebecca is the best at ballet I've seen, and that's the poise and grace that our clients will want." Devon explained.

"So where are you going to find a suitable medical person?"

Devon shook his head. "I don't know, a contract with a local doctor wherever we set up probably. I'd like one on site, but that may be a pipe dream."

Dominique said. "I don't know Devon, all you have to do is find a Paramedic, or a Nurse who likes to be tied up and spanked, and you're home free."

Devon smiled. "You know, that's a good idea. I think I'll do that."

Dominique laughed and said. "Jeannette. The group says they changed her information in the law enforcement computers. Robert's checking on that, and we'll have confirmation on it before you depart. Assume a week on the identities, and we'll be ready then. I'm leaving to meet with our...." Dominique shrugged and said. "I presume we call them stockholders now. I'll be meeting with them in three days."

Devon nodded. Rebecca and Thomas came in and sat down. Devon handed them the project information and they scanned through it as he spoke. When he was done, he invited them to join him.

If you were estimating, Rebecca would appear to be about thirty. Rebecca's hair was light brown, with only a hint of rust coloring to it. Her fair skin and medium sized breasts made her look softer than she really was. Unless she was in mode as a strict trainer. Then her hair looked like a halo of energy surrounding her head. She crackled with pure energy when she was punishing a trainee for not trying hard enough. Her mannerism was dismissive at times, or condescending at others. She listened to the proposal, and glanced through the briefing documents once and then went silent.

Rebecca turned and looked out of the window towards the afternoon sun and looked at it for a few minutes. "I haven't been away from a farm for more than a few days in almost ten years Devon. Not since I looked up and saw you unlocking the ball gag in my mouth." Turning back to Devon. "I'm in Devon."

Thomas was looking at the table and said. "If we leave, we're out for good right? Any trouble, and we're on our own."

"One set of escape documents, that will expire in about four years." Robert said. "After that, you're truly on your own. The escape set won't get you to us, so don't look for us."

Thomas sat and then nodded. "I'm in too Devon." Thomas looked soft. His face had a baby quality to it that made him look much younger than his years. He usually had a quick smile and his eyes sparkled with a hidden humor.

At dinner Devon introduced Carl as the new Master's Master and then sat politely as Carl told everyone that work would continue and the pace would not slacken. After dinner Devon went for Jeannette personally and brought her upstairs. It was time to see what Jeannette would choose to do.

"Slave Jeannette, we're leaving and setting up a new training facility. One based upon this plan." Devon held up the proposal. "One where people come voluntarily. You would be free from the farms, but a slave for us. It's going to be a variation of what we do here. Would you like to come with us?"

"Master." Jeannette said. "Have I been bad?"

"No Jeannette, you haven't been bad." Devon said smiling. "You've been very good, we're very happy with you."

"Master, you're going, as are Mistress Rebecca and Master Thomas?"

"Yes, we're going. We'll meet another Master before long, Master Andre." Devon said.

"Am I allowed to stay here?" Jeannette asked in a tight thin voice.

"Yes, you may stay here. If you leave, you'll never again be allowed back to the farms. If something goes wrong, you're stuck out there." Devon said laying out the ground rules.

Jeannette sagged slightly. She was obviously thinking. She looked up at Master Devon, but got no guidance on what she should say, nor any from Mistress Rebecca or Master Thomas. She thought about what she liked, and loved. She loved Devon. He had saved her life, she knew that. She had seen him do that. Master Devon had saved her life, and allowed her to serve. If Master Devon left, she'd miss him terribly, and sooner or later someone would decide she'd served enough.

If Master Devon left, and never came back, Jeannette wouldn't be able to serve him, to thank him for saving her life. For allowing her to serve. It would be safer here, no decisions, no outside, no clothes, no independence. It would be bad here, No Master Devon.

She looked up. "Master has given me a choice, and I choose to follow you master."

Devon nodded. "I understand. Thank you Jeannette. Please go back downstairs and speak of this to no one."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." Jeannette said and gracefully stood and glided to the door and through it.

Dominique waited until Jeannette was out of the room before asking. "What do you understand?"

"She knows I spared her life when others wanted her dead. I've never told her so, never said anything about it. She knows anyway. She also knows she's happier with me, than with anyone else. She loves me to a certain extent, and loves this life, the life of a slave. She's choosing to follow me, and the uncertain future out there, instead of the safer path of staying here." Devon explained.

Everyone was silent for a moment, digesting these words; Dominique was again struck by the fact that Devon understood his slaves, what motivated them, and what they were thinking.

Rebecca broke the silence. "I'm not in love with you Devon, I only hope to make a lot of money in this new job."

"Here I thought you'd enjoy tormenting the little wannabe slaves, flogging them across the floor in Ballet." Devon answered.

"Honestly, I've wondered for a very long time why some of our slaves do better than others. We have to beat some of them through the training. Others fly through it. I think you're onto something with this inherently submissive thing. If you're right Devon, then there are lots of people out there who want, or need, to be commanded, controlled. We could very well find ourselves with a waiting list of people who want to be Slave Jeannette." Rebecca answered seriously.

"Robert, Jeannette's identity has to be good, ironclad. When we're inspected, and we will be, it has to be absolutely clean. I'm planning on taking Jeannette out on tour." Devon said changing the subject.

"On tour?" Dominique asked.

Devon didn't answer her directly, instead turning to Thomas. "Thomas, has anyone ever giving you a better blow job than Jeannette?"

"Honestly, no. Even our graduates trained by her aren't quite as good." Thomas said.

Robert was smiling slightly. "Are you suggesting I see for myself?"

Devon bowed his head slightly as if inviting him to do just that. Then he continued. "Imagine you're at one of these sex clubs I've found on the net, and further imagine that you're proud of your little slaves actions. Just perfect you say. Then I offer you a hummer from Jeannette. When she blows your mind, what would you think?"

Dominique nodded slightly. "That there is someone better, and some of these competitive assholes would kill to have the best cock sucker. How is she with the rest of the tricks?"

Thomas shifted slightly and said. "She can milk any cock with her muscle controls, she can open her ass on command, as they all can, but she gives off an air of excitement about being used. I think your right Devon, she loves to give the attentions she does."

"And when I throw a beating on her, just to get her attention, and have her begging for it, what would prospective clients think then?" Devon asked lightly.

Rebecca laughed and said. "They would have their little play slaves lined up around the block to get in and be trained. Oh God Devon, I'm going to be rich following you."

Dominique shook her head. "What would you have done if I hadn't gotten Jeanette for you?"

"I would have found and trained another little one to be my demonstrator. Jeanette is unique to us, because she loves this; she's not unique to them. You saw my research, there are literally tens of thousands of people who want to be what Jeannette is." Devon said simply.

Dominique nodded. "Have Jeanette waiting for me, I want to see if she services women as well as she seems to do the men."

Rebecca raised a hand. "I've had her, she's dedicated and loves to tease. With her experience, especially over the last year, she can take you to a screaming orgasm, or a gentle push into bliss. Strictly based upon her desire to please."

Robert and Dominique decided to try her out. After all, knowing what the customer will like is important right?

Devon smiled and waved them towards the door. Knowing that Jeannette would love the attention, and they would enjoy their time with her.

Dominique summoned Jeannette and had her follow them to a live testing room. Jeannette found Master Robert inside, and although she had known both of them, spoken to them, and answered questions, hadn't ever pleasured either of them.

"Slave, we've heard you are a dedicated and patient slave when it comes to pleasing Master." Master Robert had her kneel, and she began to suck his cock with flourish and with passion. She really put her heart into this task, because the Master's loved when she did that. Pleasing the Master was important. Robert blinked a few times as she sunk her mouth to the limit of his shaft, and then slid her tongue out to caress his balls. Robert moaned slightly and involuntarily grabbed her head to steady himself, and her.

Dominique was also trained in this task, and noticed the subtle things that Jeannette did to bring pleasure to the man. She admitted in a minute or two that Jeannette was a serious pro at this task, and suspected that she would put as much passion into every task. Devon was right, this little girl was a slave at heart, and needed this kind of attention.

Robert struggled to maintain his composure looked to Dominique and said. "She's quite talented."

"I can see that, she does love her work." Dominique answered casually.

Jeannette practically glowed from the praise and swirled her tongue on Robert's cock, teasing him to higher levels of arousal, higher levels of passion.

Dominique made a hand gesture that Robert understood to mean move along. He spoke to Jeannette. "OK slave, let's try that cunt out."

Jeannette practically jumped onto the bed; she positioned herself on her hands and knees assuming that Master Robert would prefer to pound her doggy style instead of missionary. Robert slid into her damp cunt and began to slide gently in and out, getting a feel for her, and trying to maintain his composure. He could feel her trembling in anticipation. Anticipation of what exactly, pleasing him?

"Slave, milk him, give him a treat." Dominique said. She watched Robert's face change and Dominique saw a pleased little impish smile on Jeannette's face. She was enjoying this; she was getting as much pleasure as Robert was. Dominique was struck by an impression; Jeannette was striving to be a perfect fuck, the sexual partner that Robert would remember forever.

"Robert, try that ass out, see how she does with that." Dominique said. Jeannette's smile actually widened as she bowed her back. Robert pulled out of her cunt, and then slammed himself into her ass with none of the tenderness he had shown going into her cunt. Jeannette had the air forced out of her as he slammed himself deeply into her ass. She pushed back and a low moan escaped her throat.

It was obvious that Robert wasn't going to wait much longer, and as he began to jerk less rhythmically Dominique gave the next order. "Slave come for me now."

Jeannette did, and it was a bucking maelstrom of an orgasm. She gathered herself and had a dreamy faraway look in her eyes as she thanked them. "Oh thank you Master, and Mistress, for letting me serve you."

"You haven't served me yet slave, get over here." Dominique said as she lowered her pants and underwear. "You had better not leave one trick out, I want your very best effort."

Robert collapsed into a chair. He watched the show of the fair skinned Jeannette licking on the darker skin of Dominique. He was fascinated by the visual.

Dominique was really enjoying herself Jeannette would dance along, upping the arousal, upping the passion, and then backing away from the climax, only to circle back and take it up another notch. Dominique gripped her head and ground her hips in passion, and Jeannette flicked her tongue here and there, smiling wickedly as she did so.

Robert was hard again watching this show. As Dominique squealed in pleasure, her pelvis straining under the power of the orgasm, Jeannette easily held on and as Dominique slid down from her climax, Jeannette's touch became more tender still, now easing Mistress down from her orgasm.

"Good slave, now clean me up, make me feel wonderful." Dominique breathed.

Robert had no intentions of waiting much longer, He moved to the bed and lay down on his back. As Jeannette kissed her way down Dominique's thigh, he said. "Slave, come here, get on me and ride my cock."

Jeannette leapt to her feet and straddled Robert's cock and then drove herself down, impaling herself on his manhood. She groaned in pleasure as she settled herself and began to ride him. Jeannette understood that men liked a show and she complied, she began to play with her breasts.

Dominique was relaxing in a chair and watching the show. She had seen little to comment on, and she admitted that those things were personal preferences. "Slave, lean back, give Robert a treat."

Jeannette complied, and as she did, Master's cock hit her G spot. "Oh Master, that feels so good." Jeannette said this in a throaty bedroom voice.

Jeannette began to buck harder, thrusting herself down, clawing at her breasts now. "Oh Master, please let your slave come."

Robert smiled; his one sadistic trait was that he loved to deny slaves an orgasm. However knowing that the group preferred to use the orgasm to re-enforce a slave's training, he complied. "Come for me now."

Jeannette did, and powerfully. Her bucking became irregular as she moaned her pleasure, and passion into the room. "Oh thank you Master."

"Slave, come for me now." Dominique ordered with her own wicked grin.

Robert had only managed to keep his climax back with the strongest of efforts. The second orgasm Jeannette had bucking wildly on his lap was too much, his cock felt like it was gripped in a velvet fist. Robert couldn't hold out again and he came with Jeannette, pumping his seed deeply into her. His hips were thrust up off the bed, driving himself into her involuntarily.

Jeannette caught her breath and quickly rolled off Master. She took his softening cock into her mouth and cleaned him quickly and expertly. She loved his cock, that was obvious. "Thank you again Master, you've made me so very happy."

"You may go now slave, return to your room, you have done well." Dominique said reaching for her underwear.

They dressed and Dominique heard Robert ask. "I wonder if Devon can do it again, get lightning to strike twice as it were."

Dominique stood after replacing her shoes. "I'll put my money on Devon." She had little choice; she was following Devon into this new venture after all.

Upstairs they found Devon in control reading a book on psychology. Robert spoke first. "OK, she's good Devon."

"Seconded." Dominique said as she entered and sat. They discussed details of the identities, and after a short time, were ready to go.

"I'll need a week or so on the Identities." Robert said.

"No problem, it's more important that they be good. We will be getting some official scrutiny." Devon answered.

"That's why it's going to take so long. I need to find people with your names, Devon in your case. So that way you won't be given away by a slip up. Someone who was born about the right time, about forty yeas ago in your case Devon, and who died shortly after birth. Then I've got to install credit reports, excellent ones in your cases, and probably passport files to give you the options of being overseas." Robert answered. "It's possible, even with the current Homeland Security shit. They should hold up unless someone goes and actually tries to interview former neighbors."

"In other words Devon, don't apply for a Top Secret clearance from the Government." Dominique explained.

"Dominique, I thought you understood, we're going straight, I wouldn't want to be mixed up in a corrupt organization like the Government, people would lose faith in my honesty." Devon said piously to the laughter that suddenly filled control.

Robert nodded and Dominique finished up. "OK, we're off. I'll send Jeannette a small suitcase, get her used to wearing clothes."

Devon agreed and saw them off. Control looked at Devon and said. "So you're out huh?"

"Yes, since you're aware of the fact we're leaving, and are supposed to pass for regular citizens, would you have any objection to Jeannette sitting in the sun to get some color. Slaves tend to be a tad too pasty faced." Devon answered.

"No. I'll authorize it. She's leaving with you in a week anyway, so the execution order is canceled." Control replied.

Devon leaned back and considered for a bit. There were ten thousand things he'd missed, he was sure of it. He was also sure that sitting and worrying about it would be fruitless. He decided to start tossing out ideas to Rebecca and Thomas, hoping to get some ideas from them as well.

In the morning, Devon was downstairs waiting for Jeannette when she got out of the shower; he took her upstairs and told her. "We need to start getting you more accustomed to a social environment outside."

Jeannette followed him to the dining room and stood nervously as she saw all the Masters gathered around a table. She hesitated and looked for a place to keel out of the way.

"Jeannette, come on, sit down here. Outside, people will freak out if you're kneeling in a restaurant." Thomas said cheerily.

Jeannette sat down gingerly. It was obvious she didn't feel comfortable here. Devon started to explain. "Jeannette we want you to spend most of the next few days up here with us, getting used to more social settings, and learning to wear clothes. We wouldn't want you to scare the squares would we?"

"Squares? Jesus Devon, how long have you been inside?" Rebecca asked laughing.

"I can't think of a term that describes the normal people any better." Devon said. "I've tried."

Thomas chuckled. "It does seem to fit doesn't it?"

Rebecca shook her head. "Oh God. Squares are back into the vernacular."

For the next week, Jeannette would spend an hour or so outside on the porch wearing clothes. She managed to become comfortable in light cotton dresses, but every time they put underwear on her she would immediately start to fidget, and then Bra's would cause her obvious discomfort.