The Vassal Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The identities arrived, and Devon got the last name Jamison to go with his name. Jeannette got April Jeannette Watkins. The explanation was simple, when she started the life of a Bondage slave, she didn't want to let people know, so she started using her middle name as her slave name. Now, she's just happier with it.

The rest of them got their names and backgrounds and the next day were off to the first of the rented houses. This one was in New Jersey where Devon started searching for a house. He finally found one he liked just across the Connecticut state line, near an Amtrak station, which would allow trains to be used to get to New York. An hour by car in off peak times, and literally a waterfront house. It had just over forty rooms, and Devon was satisfied with it. Andre arrived as the house was purchased and he began to get briefed in.

Construction began on the house almost immediately. Permits to run a live in short-term school were obtained through the corporation, and then the Vassal Academy was born.

The group would sit in a circle and discuss things, taking notes from books that the world of bondage fantasy was based upon. The group inevitably would agree with Devon and this trend continued for a full week when something finally changed.

Andre said. "Devon, I was reading the fifth book on the list, and I again noticed the similarities we talked about, but I also noticed something else. Our schedule is based upon the one we had at the farms, which we're now calling the society to explain our knowledge and training."

"Yeah, I still think that going this route, allowing the student to grow slowly is the best one, especially without the programming." Devon replied.

"Yes, however I noticed something else. All of these books, the stories online, and apparently these clubs which you've been to have sex, and bondage, almost immediately." Andre said. "Aren't our students, and especially the house slaves going to expect sex?"

Devon waved a hand and said. "Fantasy, it doesn't work that way."

"Not where we've come from, but now?"

Devon started to shake his head and then he looked at Andre. "Shit, I completely discounted that, decided it was just wishful thinking, and didn't see the connection."

"Yeah, well I noticed it yesterday, and hesitated, thinking that I must have seen it wrong." Andre answered.

"Or you're the only one who saw it right." Devon said softly thinking hard. "Are we limiting sex too much?"

Everyone was looking at each other except Jeannette who sat silently and didn't move. In time, everyone was looking at her. Devon spoke first. "Jeannette, did you notice this?"

"Yes Master."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"I'm not to criticize Master, or his plan." Jeannette replied simply.

Devon smiled. "Jeannette this is one of those things that I really need your insight into. At the moment, you're the only slave, and forgive me, but I need your help. As the senior slave away from the farm, part of your duty is to advise me about what the slaves like, don't like, and even expect."

"No Master, I may not criticize." Jeannette said shaking her head slowly.

"Jeannette it's not criticizing me, or anyone here. I need your wisdom." Devon said again.

Andre raised a hand and said. "Jeannette, my Father was in the Navy, when I was a little boy. He was enlisted, which means not an officer, one of those who work, the regular sailors if you get my point."

"Yes Master. I believe I understand."

"He became what they called the Chief of the Boat, which is the highest ranking, most senior of the enlisted people." Andre said. "Do you understand how that works?"

"Yes Master, you're saying he was essentially what I am, the senior of the lower ranking people." Jeannette answered.

"Close enough." Andre said with a smile. "He had to obey the lowest ranking officer, even if that officer was much younger than he was. Just as you obey every master no matter how new at this they are."

Jeannette nodded. Andre continued. "Part of his job was to show absolute loyalty to the younger officers, absolute deference. He was one of the first ones to call them sir, because it set a good example for the other enlisted sailors. However he would also advise those officers on how to do their jobs a better, in private, not in front of the sailors."

"How can a slave advise a Master?" Jeannette asked shaking her head.

"You will be doing so soon enough." Devon said. "You'll advise the Master of our traditions, and our rules. How hard to wing a cane and where to strike for example."

"Jeannette, my Father would also report to the Captain of the ship, and advise him about the moods of the regular sailors. Are they angry, happy, or are they feeling tired from too much work." Andre said. "It's very important, because the Captain had to know that information to be as good as he could be. I think that as senior slave, you should do much the same thing. Represent the slaves to us, and help us know how they are feeling."

Devon nodded and smiled at Andre before turning to Jeannette. "That is exactly what I'm hoping for from you. You can do it without criticizing me. For example, in this case you could have said. 'Master, I believe the slaves may be expecting sexual activity and perhaps a bit more bondage than is currently contemplated.' Then you've given me the information on what the slaves think, or are liable to think, while at the same time are respectful towards the Master, and are serving me properly."

Jeannette looked up and said. "Master, as long as I'm serving you by doing this, I'll say what I believe the Slaves will want, and expect."

"Excellent." Devon said.

"Master, they will want more sex. They will also hope to be able to play with other slaves, more as equals."

Devon blinked and looked at the group. "Shit."

"Shit." Agreed Rebecca. "Why didn't we think of that?"

Jeannette held her head down.

"Out of the question in phase one." Devon finally said. "However, phase two, allow them to play with Jeannette, the lead slave. In phase three, allow them to play with one another, but not a phase two. Fully qualified slaves, have fun as long as the chores are done." Devon said thinking out loud. "Any objections to that plan Jeannette? Do you think that would meet the needs and desires of the slaves."

"Yes Master. I believe the slaves will appreciate that."

Devon chuckled. "OK, now you're acting like we need you to Jeannette, part of your job is representing the Slaves. They need you to talk for them."

The meetings became more productive, as people became more accustomed to offering opinions, and they started to question things a bit more. That had always been prohibited at the farms, and it took a little while to get used to.

Devon walked through the training wing. Each room had been set up and was now ready. They had tested the items, and tested each piece of equipment. Jeannette had been in each of the bondage racks, and items, in the basement. Andre had shown great skills with a whip, and surpassed even Devon's ability.

The central area was still essentially bare, with only a few bookshelves and chairs along the walls.

The house was essentially a large W. Two floors, with the central area being open to the balcony of the second floor. The two hallways branching off were separated and set up for the various functions as designated. The left wing as you entered the house was the slave training facilities. The second floor was slave sleeping and sleep training rooms. Six sleeping rooms, two sleep training rooms with cages which could be adjusted to size and shape, and three live testing rooms which could be used as an additional slave sleeping room. Conversions of the live testing rooms wasn't difficult, and the various furniture items that could be earned were stored in the last room.

Downstairs, the training rooms continued. Oral Arts, Ballet, Cunt Preparedness, Anal Training, Erection Control, Arousal Training, and the arousal table. There was a room that the Doctor had helped set up as a clinic room. It was stocked with various first aide supplies and would be used by the medical personnel when they got some students, or medical personnel.

The other wing was set up as sleeping rooms and several Guest rooms for visiting Masters. Ten fairly good-sized bedrooms, half of which had bathrooms in the room with showers for the Masters, and a community bathroom made up the second floor. On the first floor, were four guest rooms, four rooms dedicated to storage of additional items, and two large rooms set aside for entertainment and a small gym.

Devon looked around the Vassal Academy. The kitchen was up and running, Chef John had been a miracle so far. He was a great cook, certainly better than any of them had the pleasure of sampling previously. Two dining rooms, one for masters, with a dining table and chairs for twelve. On the other side of the Kitchen was the slave dining room with heavy industrial strength plastic picnic tables. Seating for plenty of slaves at those two tables. Twelve, or even sixteen could eat at the same time.

Rebecca walked up from Administration, which was subdivided from the right hand side of the central area. A conference room, book lined study, and four large offices made up the area.

The largest area had four desks for the slaves to work at. Devon's own office was an internal designers dream.

"So Rebecca, are we about ready?"

"Sure, we got the trainers up to speed, we're still short one, but that's not a huge problem yet. We're short of slaves, but we're ready to start recruiting. The only shortfall I don't like is medical. We don't have anyone on site Devon."

"Yeah, I know." Devon sighed. "I don't want to hire a nurse to sit around and read books. I'm praying that I find a paramedic or nurse who likes to be tied up."

Rebecca laughed. "Good luck on that one. So far, we've heard that there is a shortage of qualified medical people in general. We'll be lucky to get an LPN who doesn't mind saying sir."

Devon laughed along with her. "Yeah, just what we need, a surly medical man on site."

"So what's next boss?" Andre asked as he walked up.

"Time to start recruiting. Go to the club tonight, it's bondage night and again try and get a feel for possible house slaves. I want four plus Jeannette, five would even be OK, but we must have two at least to really get started, and that means it's time to recruit folks." Devon said.

Rebecca nodded. "Thomas and I will head into Jersey, the night club there is a little bondage on the side, and we'll see what we can find out."

"I'm off to the VIP room of the Club de Sade tonight, I'll take Jeannette." Devon said as they headed for dinner. Two months of hard and intensive work had gotten them here, they were finally ready to start spreading the word.

Jeannette knelt beside Devon's chair. She'd been to this club a few times with Master Devon, and had always maintained a low profile while Master established himself. Tonight, she had been advised to be prepared for any command. Jeannette was always ready for any command, that was her life, her duty, and her love. She was a slave, and a slave was to serve, and serve with all their hearts.

"Luke, as I was telling you. The difference between a master mechanic and a backyard mechanic is most often the tools. The Master Mechanic is never making due with something not designed for the task, he has the perfect tool to do the job with." Devon repeated.

"Skill is always a big factor Devon."

"Indeed. However take away the tools of the Master Mechanic, and he'll be down to mediocre before dawn."

"There are no training tools in our lifestyle though. Sure we can have them practice sucking a dildo, but that's not the same, ever." Luke insisted.

"Which is why we've created new tools. Oral sex training tools that give feedback, is the slave giving too much pressure, too little? Are they swirling their tongues to tease and please the master? Are they able to squeeze their cunt muscles in sequence? We've created the tools needed to train our slaves at the Academy." Devon said with a small wave of the hand. "The superior tools, coupled with the talent, have allowed us to push the limits of slave training to new heights."

"Easy for you to claim Devon." Luke said smiling. Devon was normally fairly quiet, watching, and observing. Tonight, he was a bit more theatrical, and he was obviously playing the crowd that grew around the conversation.

"A demonstration then, between friends?" Devon asked.

"If you'd like." Luke allowed.

Sex in the VIP wasn't unheard of, certainly. However it normally took place in the private rooms, while Devon seemed to be suggesting that it happen here, and now. It was a bit earlier than sex is usually given.

"Slave Jeannette. To Master Luke, and Mouth." Devon said as he waved a hand.

Jeannette who had been motionless suddenly moved. She crawled to Luke and knelt before him with her mouth open, waiting and expectant.

Luke shrugged and opened his pants. He presented his cock and Jeannette started sucking on it. She poured her heart into this task, drawing great pleasure from serving Master in any way. Luke cleared his throat, as his cock got fully erect. "Oh, that is nice."

Luke was trying to be stoic, but this was fantastic. This girl sucked a cock like no one else. She truly loved the feeling of a cock sliding down her throat; you could feel her joy at this action. Maria did it, and did it well, but not like this.

Devon seemed to ignore this comment. He was instead looking out the window at the people in the regular "public" part of the club, while the group was safe behind the mirrored windows that separated the two disparate portions of the club.

Jeannette swirled her tongue and started to hum now and then to cause Master Luke to shudder in pleasure.

"She'll obey any command, if you'd like to try her cunt, just give the word." Devon said. "She's been trained to get ready on command."

"What?" Luke asked unsure he heard that right.

Devon didn't repeat himself. Instead he said. "Slave Jeannette, cunt."

Jeannette was dressed in a vinyl teddy thing with a snap crotch. She unsnapped the crotch and straddled Master Luke. She impaled herself in one swift motion. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her. "Oh Master, that feels so good." Jeannette said in a breathy bedroom voice.

Luke blinked his eyes as Jeannette ground down, she was squeezing his cock with her cunt, not just squeezing, but also doing so in a milking sensation. "She's actually milking my cock. Jesus."

Devon shrugged as if this was no big deal. "Slave come for me now." Devon said casually.

Jeannette came powerfully on Luke's lap. He blinked at her disbelieving. "I felt her get wetter, she came for real."

"Yes, a properly trained slave is able to do that on command." Devon said picking at a fingernail.

Marie, who was Luke's slave, was staring in shocked horror. Luke was acting like this slut's cunt was a miracle.

"When you're ready Luke, tell her to swallow your come." Devon said. "Have her suck it out of you."

"Would you do that?" Luke asked.

"Oh yes Master." Jeannette breathed looking at him as she bounced along happily on his lap.

"Then do it now, by God, I'm coming now." Luke said.

Jeannette slid off of him and threw her mouth onto his cock. Cupping his balls in her hand she suck her mouth down his shaft, and then swirled her tongue out and licked his balls. She felt him start to pulse and drew back slightly. She swallowed most of it, allowing only a small amount to dribble out of her mouth, and down her chin to splash onto her breasts. Devon had been adamant about that, he wanted her to seem sluttish and willing to be used.

Jeannette moaned in pleasure as Luke finished coming in her mouth. She licked his cock and then knelt back. "Master, thank you for making me very happy." Jeannette said in the same bedroom voice, and with a smile on her face, and in her eyes.

"You're welcome." Luke said. He was about to return the favor with Marie, but he knew she wasn't so talented, and she would probably refuse, which would make him look worse.

"Devon, perhaps you should show them how well a trained slave takes anything Master chooses to give." Dominique said easily. "Perhaps a light whipping to keep her happy."

"Oh Yes Mistress." Jeannette said smiling up at Dominique.

Devon shrugged as though this didn't matter one bit. "Certainly Dominique, have fun. She loves the way you whip her."

Jeannette stood and stripped out of her Teddy. She stood nude before the group and held her hands behind her head. She had opened her legs allowing Master to strike her anywhere.

Dominique on the other hand was walking by checking the floggers. Taking one of supple leather with many tails she smiled. "Oh, this one will hurt."

Dominique didn't warm her up, instead going straight to the power blows. Each one left a red stinging welt. In minutes, Jeannette was a bright red from the lash of the whip. Tears escaped her eyes, but she remained silent except for some minor squeals when Dominique had whipped her breasts and her cunt. She hadn't moved her hands, and she wouldn't so long as she was conscious.

The crowd stared in astounded shock. This was a much more severe beating than has ever happened without first tying down the slave. Then the slave cried out in pain, while Jeannette stood without making a sound.

Dominique walked around Jeannette admiring her handiwork. "I think that should hold you for a while Slave."

Jeannette knelt and bowed her head. "Mistress, thank you for whipping me. Thank you for punishing me."

Dominique nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, all right. Now go and clean yourself up slave. You have cum dribbled down your chin and on your tits."

Jeannette bowed her head and said. "Yes Mistress." She stood gracefully and walked towards the restroom without stopping to pick up her clothes. She seemed totally comfortable being nude, and utterly unaware of her exposed manner.

In the bathroom Jeannette used the toilet and then washed herself in the sink. A blond girl came up to her and said. "Wow that's impressive."

Jeannette bowed her head. "Thank you Mistress."

"I'm no Mistress. I'm a slave; well I want to be a slave. I can't do the things you do though. That whipping was extreme wasn't it?"

Jeannette shook her head. "No, Master has given me pleasure like that many times."

"Wow. I'm Diane and you're amazing. What do you do when you're not being a slave?"

"How can you be a part time slave? This is what I do. I serve Master all the time." Jeannette said.

"Wow, all the time? How did you get good enough to do this all the time?" Diane asked.

"I'm just trained Diane, that's my difference. I'm Jeannette and it's a pleasure to meet you."

"So Devon trained you?"

"Yes, as did Mistress Rebecca, Master Thomas, and Master Andre. They all trained me at the Academy."

"What is it? A cult or something?"

"No, it's a school. We teach slaves how to behave, and how to serve Masters. I'm the lead Slave. That's why I get the red collar, so everyone knows I'm the lead slave." Jeannette said with obvious pride.

"They teach people how to do the things you do? How to be a slave?" Diane asked in a small hopeful voice.

"Yes, we also teach Masters how to do it better. One of the things they use me for is training Masters. Master Devon says we need another Master to be at full strength, and we're still getting set up for the slaves."

"Could you introduce me to Master Devon?" Diane asked softly, as if she was hoping against all possible outcomes to meet someone like him.

"Sure, come one Diane." Jeannette said as she dried her hands. She glided out of the rest room and walked to Devon using the same gliding motions as always. She approached him and then knelt slowly and gracefully. Grasping her right wrist in her left hand she bowed her head and spoke. "Master, forgive me, however Diane asked to be introduced."