The Vassal Academy Ch. 07

Story Info
Recruiting the apprentice trainer.
10.1k words
4.74
57.5k
20

Part 7 of the 39 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 07: Recruiting the Apprentice Trainer

Ann parked her car in front of the house of perversion, and got out of the car. She was slightly surprised that Jeannette, the ever present lead slave wasn't waiting for her. Ann shrugged, perhaps she's tied up somewhere, and then realizing that could be literally true here at the Vassal Academy she groaned. Getting used to this place hadn't been on her agenda, getting to understand the life these people had chosen had not been her plan. She'd hoped to bust them for whatever criminal activity they were involved in. The problem had been they weren't involved in any criminal activity.

Yesterday, Devon had surprised her by offering her a job, as a trainer he said, to be like Rebecca or Thomas it would seem. Ann had been confused by this, it was obviously a genuine offer, but why was something she couldn't figure out. He couldn't really expect her to prance around and swish a cane through the air like Rebecca. Or coach people to suck a cock or lick a pussy like Thomas could he?

Ann found Devon in his office reading a computer screen. "Hello Ann, how are you today?"

"Not so good. I'm unemployed." Ann said.

"I'm sorry." Devon said. "Would you like to sue?"

"No. I wasn't cut out to be a cop." Ann said and then hesitated for a moment before continuing. "Why did you offer me a job as a trainer?"

"You're a natural dominant. A dominatrix in the vernacular of the lifestyle." Devon said. "We can teach you to be a trainer."

"I don't fuck on command like your little slaves." Ann said hotly.

"Not even if you're the one giving the command?" Devon asked smiling.

"The Sheriff, my folks, would have a cow." Ann said.

_"Then don't take the job." Devon said. "I have an opening. I'm going to teach someone to do it."

Ann grumbled and shifted position.

"What was that? Sorry I didn't catch it." Devon said.

"I said you have a bunch of openings judging form the little sluts running around."

"They're a handful. Would you like to know what your job would be?"

"I'm not saying I would take any job." Ann said.

"No, but as an example." Devon said.

"Fine. Just to satisfy curiosity so I can go find a real job." Ann said.

Devon called Jeannette and then walked from the office. He walked to the Training wing and they met Jeannette on the way. "Jeannette, we're doing a demonstration today."

"Yes Master."

"We're trying to entice Ann into becoming an apprentice trainer." Devon said next as they entered an empty training room.

"Yes Master."

"Ann, please observe. We're going to do refresher training for Jeannette." Devon said. "Jeannette get up on the table, present yourself."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said and got on the table.

Devon waved Ann over and said. "As you can see Jeannette is not ready for sex right now. Her pussy, her cunt, or her vagina, is not wet in the slightest."

Ann glanced and said. "OK. This teaches her and me what?"

"This is the class." Devon said and turned towards the cabinet throwing over his shoulder "Slave Cunt."

Jeannette smiled and obviously relaxed. Ann opened her eyes wide as she saw Jeannette's mons swell and begin to open. In ten seconds, no more, she was obviously damp, her inner labia poking out slightly.

"Jesus Christ." Ann said. "I don't believe it."

"Believe it, she's one of the fastest I've ever seen." Devon said as he walked back holding a medium sized Dildo. He inserted it into Jeannette's cunt with one swift motion.

Jeannette moaned as it entered her. "Oh, thank you Master." Jeannette said starting to grind.

"How did you do that?" Ann asked.

"We taught her to get ready on command." Devon said. "We associated pleasure with that word, like Pavlov's dogs? Now when she hears that command, she automatically associates pleasure with it."

"That's impossible." Ann said.

"No, it's possible, you just saw it. She also comes on command, not just with permission, but on command." Devon said.

"That is impossible." Ann insisted.

"Jeannette, come for me now." Devon said.

Ann watched Jeannette come and saw fluid leaking around the probe that Devon was sliding in and out of her. That was a real orgasm. There was almost no doubt. "Son of a bitch."

Devon smiled at her. "Jeannette, how do you feel?"

"Oh wonderful Master. Thank you Master." Jeannette said breathily.

Ann couldn't tear her eyes from this display. If Devon had claimed it before he showed her she would have arrested him for false advertising. Now that she'd seen it, she still didn't believe it.

"What about men, you said male slaves." Ann asked.

Picking up his radio he said. "Andre."

"Yes Devon."

"Would you come to cunt training please."

"On my way."

"You aren't going to make him do it." Ann said.

"I'm going to ask him if he'll consent to a demonstration." Devon said. "We've been trained as slaves first. We're trying the idea of an apprentice trainer in lieu of slaves moving up."

"You were a slave like her?" Ann asked.

_"Sure. However you can't see the effects if I'm giving myself the commands."

Andre arrived and smiled. "Demonstration time?"

"Yes, would you consent to assist me as a demonstrator?"

"Certainly." Andre said. Then he stripped his clothing off and stood in his buffed out glory. He was much more defined and in better shape than Devon. He stood there with a flaccid cock hanging down.

"Andre, erect." Devon said.

Ann watched as the cock grew and swelled. In a minute it was standing straight out and proud. His cock was at least nine inches long and very thick. Ann swallowed and shook her head. "That's impossible."

"You keep saying that. He's also trained in orgasm control. He won't come until either he's given a command, or he decides it's time. You could fuck for an hour and he'd still be as hard as he is now." Devon said.

"Bullshit." Ann insisted.

"Would you like a demonstration?" Devon asked.

"No." Ann said folding her arms across her middle. "I'm not fucking anyone to prove a point."

"I meant with Jeannette." Devon said.

Ann gave him a dirty look and waved a hand.

Twenty minutes later, Andre showed no signs of slowing down. He fucked in all the positions, and worked Jeannette's spots and had her squirming in obvious pleasure. Devon had given three orgasms to Jeannette.

Devon raised and eye brow and asked. "Are you ready for the final act?"

"I presume he's ready?" Ann asked.

"Anytime you wish. Andre, withdraw." Devon said.

Andre withdrew and stood waiting. His cock just as long and hard as it was twenty minutes ago.

Devon was watching Ann and said. "Andre, come for me now."

Andre closed his eyes, and then his cock began to pulse, soon streams of thick white semen was flying from it's tip.

Ann's mouth was open in absolute awe. She had seen four impossible things.

Devon said next. "Jeannette, clean him."

Jeannette was licking and sucking Andre's cock.

"That is among the other things we teach. To make women happier with their mates. It takes time, and it takes a lot of patience." Devon said.

"That can't happen, it's impossible." Ann said.

"Andre, I thank you for indulging me." Devon said.

"Oh yes, thank you Master." Jeannette said smiling up at Andre.

Andre smiled back. "I assure you the pleasure was shared."

Devon smiled and said. "Sometimes it's hard to keep the staff apart."

"Jesus. that's not possible." Ann said.

"Yes it is. You just saw it. I can do it as well. So can Thomas." Devon said.

Ann shook her head. "No, I'm not watching any more of that."

Devon smiled and said. "Jeannette, clean up, and then come to admin. I'll be there with Ann giving her something to drink to get that look off her face."

Ann took a sip of the sherry she had been given. "I saw it, and still don't believe it. It violates the very laws of human biology."

"No, it accepts the power of the mind over the human biology." Devon said.

"Where in God's name did you learn that?" Ann asked.

"Where we were trained. We've taken our secrets from the society that has kept them alive for a thousand years. We've included technology, which frankly is long overdue in this lifestyle. What was once the purview of only the elite few is now embraced by millions. We saw an opportunity, and choose to take it."

"Jeannette said she'd left this life. Is that permitted in this society you speak of?"_

Devon smiled. "Obviously, she did it." Devon said. "She came back, found me, we talked, and began recruiting."

"You were paid, then too?"

"Of course. Under the table, and that may be the only crime I'm guilty of, tax evasion while out of the country." Devon said.

"I'm not the IRS." Ann said. "Fuck them."

"Just so." Devon agreed.

Andre came in wearing different clothes and said. "Thank you Devon, that was a pleasant diversion."

Ann looked and saw his hair was wet, but still pulled back into the ponytail. She looked away embarrassed. Jeannette came in next and knelt beside Devon's chair and her hair was wet as well. She was wearing one of the thin cotton shirt things again.

"So you want me to be a trainer?" Ann asked again astounded.

"Yes." Devon said. "I think you'd make a good one, but it would mean some things you are opposed to right now."

"Like fucking on command?" Ann asked.

Devon shrugged. "How could you test a student unless you did it first hand?"

Ann hated the logic of that. "Observation?"

"To a certain extent, certainly observation is good. However, let's take oral arts. They pass the computer, but are they doing it right? Are they now able to associate the responses of the dominant with the green lights? How can you test that by observation? There's only one way to test it, and that's practical application." Andre said.

"Well why not have them licking me all day long?" Ann asked snidely.

"Because after the first day, we'd need a pound of chap stick to get you into any clothing." Devon said.

Jeannette smiled at the image of that.

Ann looked at him through narrowed eyes. "I don't do that Devon."

Devon shrugged. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. You have much to learn before that."

Ann looked away. "I'm not a lesbian. Not like these slave girls."

"I'm not a lesbian. I'm sexual." Jeannette said. "I like to make love, I enjoy it. I've been taught how to give and receive pleasure." Shrugging she said. "I like to do that."

Jeannette ignored the dirty look Ann gave her as Ann started speaking. "I can't just relax and orgasm with another woman licking me."

Andre actually laughed. "I'd be surprised if you could do anything but that with Jeannette or another trained slave doing it to you."

Devon glanced at Andre and then back at Ann before he said. "You shouldn't say never, or can't."

Jeannette actually licked her lips and said. "Master, I'd love a chance to prove her wrong."

Ann looked shocked at Jeannette and said. "What?"

"I like taking girls who've never had a real tongue lashing, and making them roll their eyes back into their heads." Jeannette said in a deep bedroom voice. "I'd love to caress you to the highest peaks of pleasure, and then gently push you over to a screaming orgasm."

"You can't. I'm not turned on by girls." Ann said coldly. "This is all academic. I'm not doing this."

"You weren't coming today either, but you did." Devon said. "Why fight it, you want to do this, you want to learn what we're about. Why not do it. Give Jeannette the chance, and if we're wrong, you don't respond, then we're wrong, and we wish you a wonderful day."

Ann said. "You're not manipulating me again Devon. I'm not gay."

"Gay means happy. We know that. It's probably because you're too tense. It takes the edge off you know." Jeannette said. Then she lowered her head and said. "Sorry Master, still feeling the euphoria from Master Andre."

Devon laughed. "Jeannette, you'll get in trouble that way. You can consider this your only warning."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said. "Sorry Master."

"Her misbehavior aside. I'm not gay, you can't make someone come if they're not enjoying themselves." Ann said.

"Do you gamble Ann?" Devon asked.

"What?"

"Do you gamble, bet, place wagers. Are you familiar with the terminology?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll bet you a hundred to one, that Jeannette can make you come in less than one hour." Devon said.

"Bullshit." _

"One hundred dollars to each one of yours. If you have a hundred on you, I'll put up ten thousand."

"Bullshit."

Devon turned around and opened a cabinet. He spun a combination and took out a wrapped bundle of bills. He flipped through them and said. "Petty cash."

He tossed the bundle on the desk and Ann picked it up. It was labeled as $10,000 in $50 bills. She flipped through them and saw that the bills were the same all the way through. She tugged one out and examined it. It was a real fifty-dollar bill all right.

"You aren't seriously betting me that I can come are you?"

"Yes, there's the money." Devon said. "I'm this confident because I know Jeannette."

A voice from the doorway as another tall dark skinned, faintly Spanish appearing woman entered. "Devon, I wanted to talk to you, Oh sorry I didn't know you've got guests."

"Yes Dominique, this is Ann. I'm trying to entice her to join our Trainer Apprenticeship program."

Dominique shook Ann's hand and then her eyes locked on the money and she looked to Devon for an explanation. "I hope we're not paying signing bonus's."

"No, betting a hundred to one that Jeannette can get her off in less than an hour." Devon said.

_Dominique said. "Oh a sure thing. Count me in for whatever you can spare sweetie, I'm good for it."

"What?" Ann asked.

"You'll never make it." Dominique said. "If you can spare another hundred, I'll see his ten grand."

"You're joking."

Devon took the wrapped bundle and the single fifty and replaced them in the safe. He then took out another bundle of hundred dollar bills and placed it on the table. "Twenty grand to your two hundred that you don't last an hour."

She looked at Andre and saw him grinning. "You might as well pay them, you'll lose the bet."

"I'm not a lesbian." Ann insisted.

"Doesn't matter." Andre said. "You can't hold out. Jeannette's just too good."

She looked at Dominique and said. "You know from experience?"

"Oh yes. She's done me. It was wonderful."

Jeannette was kneeling on the floor and said. "If I may Master, the live test training rooms, the deciding factor being the audio sensors. If she makes a noise much above a whisper, it will activate. We can take a recorder in with us, to be used in case of a dispute. In case she says I clapped my hands or whatever. She keeps the tape if no disagreement exists."

"Those sensors you told me about, the ones that trigger an alarm here?" Ann asked. Not really tempted, but more along the lines of making sure she was on the same sheet of music.

"Yes Miss Clark." Jeannette said.

"You think you can make me scream? I'm not a screamer." Ann insisted.

"Yes Miss Clark. That's what I'm willing to bet. If I'm wrong, I lose Master's money, and have disappointed Master. You know I can't do that. You know how much it means to me to please Master." Jeannette said. "I'd say no if I were you, you will lose the money."

Ann looked at the pile, twenty thousand dollars. About five months pay, before taxes, as a cop. It would give her time to find a new job. Her savings only had about three grand in it, and Jeannette couldn't be that good could she? Jeannette couldn't be so good as to cause a screaming orgasm in a woman who's not a lesbian? _

"She's tempted Devon. She thinks she can win. She thinks we're all willing to risk that money to intimidate her." Dominique said. "Oh my God." Dominique laughed. "This is going to be good." She walked and sat down on the couch and seemed to relax. "If you're not ready to start yet honey, can I get Jeannette to fetch me a glass of wine?"

Jeannette smiled and glided gracefully to her feet saying. "I'll get it Mistress, she's worried right now. She needs another couple minutes to convince herself she won't be the least bit aroused by me."

"Who are you anyway?" Ann asked Dominique.

"I'm the President and CEO of our Corporation. Devon is Vice President, and Lead Trainer." She waved a hand. "You can call me Dominique."

Ann stared at her and shook her head. "You're all nuts you know that?"

"If we are, then you're about to be twenty thousand dollars richer." Dominique said. Then she looked at Ann and said. "Wait, you're the cop that Devon called me about, don't tell me that jackass Sheriff fired you after all."

"Yes. Well, NO. I resigned about two minutes before they fired me." Ann said. "He was reading the charges against me."

"That bastard. Devon, I'll get the lawyers on the lawsuit."

"No, thanks. It's all right. I'm not much of a cop it turns out." Ann said.

Jeannette reentered the room and handed Mistress a glass of white wine. Turning to Ann she said. "Are you ready to lose two hundred dollars, or are you willing to admit the risk is too great to go with the bet?"

Ann knew she was being manipulated, and she knew that they were playing her. She didn't know which way it was. Was their plan simply to cause doubts as to her being bi sexual, or a lesbian, or was their plan to really do it to her. If she said no to the bet, the doubts of her sexuality would be there from then on. If she said yes, and lost, then they weren't doubts, they were facts.

"If you want time to think about this, I'll leave it open for a day or two." Devon said.

"I'll leave it open longer." Dominique said swirling her wine in the glass. "It doesn't matter what you do. I can control my orgasms, I've been trained. I can't hold out for an hour against her."

"This is insane." Ann said.

"Perhaps, but the money is there. Would you like me to get a third party to hold it?" Devon asked. "If you're thinking I'd Welch on the bet."

Ann looked at Jeannette and saw her licking her lips again. Jeannette said in her husky bedroom voice. "Don't worry Miss, I'll take good care of you. You won't be tense for a while. If you decide not to take the job, come back anytime, and I'll ease that tension any old time you want."

Dominique almost dropped her wine from laughing.

Ann was humiliated beyond belief. She needed the money, really needed it. But this was too much. "Fine. I'm in." She opened her wallet and pulled out her cash. "I've got a hundred and twenty, and will give you a check for eighty to make it an even two hundred."

Devon waved a hand. "I know your good for it. We can set it up as a payroll deduction if you like."

Dominique snickered and said. "Oh this is good. Can I see her come out of the room after?"

Ann glared at Dominique and stood with as much dignity as she could muster. "Come on Jeannette, let's go get me my twenty grand."

"This is an electronic Dictaphone type recorder. It's set for always on. An hour of silence, and the cash is yours." Devon said handing her a small micro recorder. "It's memory is blank now, so it should be able to record for several hours, in case you're enjoying yourself."

Ann took the recorder and glared at Devon. "Just have my money ready when I come down victorious." Then she turned on her heel and stomped out of the office.

"Sorry Miss. I'm afraid you've lost two hundred." Jeannette said following her.

Devon sat grinning and put a paperweight on the cash. He turned to Dominique and said. "Yeah boss, how can I help you?"

Dominique said. "I don't remember. I'm still imagining her face when she comes out."

Devon smiled and said. "She's in for a real treat."

Ann and Jeannette walked up to the Trainee Slave's sleeping floor. She stomped down the hallway towards the sleep training rooms and she waved at the doors. "Jeannette, it's your choice."