The Vassal Academy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannette stopped by the kitchen and checked the cleaning and then went upstairs herself.

She reported to Master Devon and reported that all chores were nearly complete, the kitchen being last and was about done now. Devon nodded and waved her in. Jeannette entered and closed the door assuming that he wanted some privacy with her.

“Jeannette, I know the last month or so has been tough for you. First Cathy, then the rings, and now that those are nearly healed, we’re starting to train the girls. Is there anything we can do for you?” Devon asked.

“No Master, I’m happy to serve.” Jeannette said.

“I’m very pleased, and I’m sure you’re so very tired.” Devon said with a knowing smile.

Jeannette smiled back. “Master, if there is some other service I could provide, I’d be happy to do so.”

Devon nodded. “Slave mouth.”

Jeannette knelt before him and opened her mouth. Devon presented his cock and she began to lovingly suckle on him. She quickly got him erect, knowing that he wouldn’t give himself one order, instead, allowing her to serve him, and his pleasure.

Devon relaxed and enjoyed the fringe benefit of being a Master. After fifteen minutes of her attentions, he gave the next order. “Slave, ass.”

Jeannette smiled, it had been a while since she’d gotten a good ass fucking, and she was looking forward to it. She really did like it, especially from Master Devon. Devon moved to stand behind her as she leaned over and placed herself on the bed. She widely spread her legs, and relaxed her asshole. Devon positioned himself at her brown rose, and then inserted his cock head inside her.

“That feels so good Master.” Jeannette mewed.

Devon smiled and slid his length inside her. He buried his entire length inside her, and gave her a moment or two to get accustomed to it. Then he began fucking her ass. He pounded himself into her after a minute. He loved it fast, and hard.

“Master, please, let me come soon, I can’t hold out much longer.” Jeannette said breathily.

“Jeannette, come as you wish.” Devon grunted.

Jeannette complied, her orgasm washed over her as she stopped fighting it. “God that’s good.”

Devon buried himself to the hilt and began to ejaculate himself. Jeannette squirmed and accepted his load. She smiled and knew Master enjoyed her company.

Devon relaxed and allowed his cock to soften and then he withdrew himself. Jeannette turned and licked his cock clean. She had one hand covering her ass as she cleaned his beautiful cock.

Devon watched her and caressed her cheek as she licked him clean. Then he watched her began to eat his come. Her fingers caught the small amount of semen that escaped her open hole, and she licked the fingers clean.

Devon looked at her. “So would you like to stay here with me slave?”

“Yes Master, I would.” Jeannette answered and leaned into his caressing hand.

“How are the others doing?” Devon asked.

“They’re fine Master, perhaps a little on edge, but they’re not anal trained yet.” Jeannette answered.

Devon nodded. “We’re going to take that slow with Diane, but a little faster with Geneva, she’s done it before.”

“Yes Master, she’s already looking forward to it. She said she’s had a climax from it before.”

“Lay with me slave, and if you wake me, I’ll punish you all day tomorrow.” Devon ordered.

“Yes Master.” Jeannette answered and moved to the bathroom to clean herself quickly and then join him in bed.

Josh lay down and tried to keep his mind clear, the bag sucked. He hated it. Brad wanted him to do this, and the oral arts training was a good investment, but this thing really hurt when he got hard.

The next morning Jeannette woke him as she flicked the lights on. “Come on Josh, we’ve got to get cleaned up and to breakfast.”

Josh heard the other two in the hallway as he got up. Jeannette walked with him to the bathroom and turning him to face her inside said. “OK, this comes off for morning hygiene. It goes back on when we head for breakfast, Master’s orders.”

Josh felt the hated bag off of him and he breathed a sigh of relief. He noticed there were no stalls and saw the other two using the toilets. He blanched at the thought. “Wait, we do this together?”

“Yeah, what you think we don’t poop?” Geneva asked mockingly.

Diane laughed and stood up after wiping herself and headed for the shower. “You best hurry, Jeannette never misses breakfast, and that means she’ll lock you in that damn thing before she leaves.”

Jeannette was on the toilet and ignoring everyone. After wiping she joined the other two in the shower. Josh groaned and sat on the toilet. He focused, but couldn’t relax his bowels enough. Perhaps later he’d have time. He did manage to empty his bladder, and was in the shower and quickly scrubbing while the girls were brushing teeth and hair.

At breakfast he ate quickly, and was in his first class, Ballet. Diane was in Cunt Control, and Geneva was in with Chef. Jeannette was working in the office. Mistress Rebecca put him through the paces, slashing wickedly with the cane.

“Slave, Ass.” Rebecca commanded, and then talked him through the position. She tapped him to get him right. She put him in slave kneel and walked around him. “Not bad, I’ll accept this from a novice.”

Another twenty minutes of slave kneel, slave mouth, intermixed with walking and standing and Josh was done for the day with Ballet.

“Better Josh, you’re doing better when you’re thinking about pleasing us, instead of getting that cock some attention.” Rebecca said. “Keep this up for another day or two, and I’ll take that thing off of you.”

Ann was watching Diane strain trying to get the two sensor probe to trip. She could activate the top probe, and not the bottom, but she couldn’t reverse it.

“OK Diane, that’s enough for now. You’re doing really well, I’m very pleased with you.” Andre said softly as he caressed her head. Leaning closer he whispered into her ear. “Let me know when those rings are healed up.”

Diane’s face broke into a huge grin and she said. “Yes Master.”

Andre smiled back and removed the probe gently from her. He set it aside for cleaning and then sent Diane on her way to clean up the slave bathroom.

Geneva had already worked on it, and Diane instead worked with Josh to sweep and mop the floor.

Josh groaned. “I have to take a leak.”

“I don’t have a key Josh, Jeannette is in Admin. I don’t know where the others are.” Diane offered helpfully.

Josh looked down and then looked surprised. “I’ve only been poked a couple times today.”

Diane smiled. “Great, it’s amazing how fast you learn something with the right motivation.”

Josh headed for admin to find Jeannette, and Diane put the cleaning supplies away.

After being unlocked so he could take a leak, he stoically endured the bag being put back on. Jeannette did so quickly and efficiently.

After lunch, Josh was working station two and three in Oral Arts. Mistress Ann coached him with Thomas watching her. She didn’t make any mistakes big enough for him to interrupt her, so he let her go. Josh mastered two, and almost got three before being sent to clean up this floor before dinner.

Ann was almost down the hall when Josh’s voice stopped her. “Mistress.”

“Yes Josh?” She asked.

“I need to use the bathroom, could you unlock me?”

Ann forced herself to keep from groaning. Thomas had wanted to wipe down the stations and invited Ann to go and type the report. Ann nodded. “Sure, I’ll take care of that.” She pulled out her key and unlocked the bag. “Go on, I’ll wait for you.”

Josh went into the restroom and sat on the toilet. He quickly emptied his bowels, and hoped that Mistress would forgive him. Ann waited impatiently, she wasn’t about to walk in on him, but it was taking too long for a simple piss.

Josh came out and stood in punishment position. Ann asked. “Everything OK?”

“Yes Mistress, I couldn’t go this morning, so I just went. Sorry.” Josh said.

Ann stifled the groan, too much information. “OK.” She put the bag back on, zipped it up, and then ran the strap around Josh’s balls and the strap for the zipper. She locked them on and turned to go.

In the office she typed the report on Josh’s progress through station two and almost through three.

Diane came out of Ballet and joined Josh in cleaning up.

After a dinner of roast beef and corn with a nice rice pilaf all mixed together in a bowl Josh found himself again in erection control. This time Diane was waiting with Mistress Ann and Master Andre.

After unlocking him Andre began to explain the situation again. “OK Josh, simple test. Since you failed the five-minute test, I’m going to give you a chance to pass tonight. If you can last four minutes without getting hard, I’ll have Diane finish you before bed.” Turning to Diane who was waiting in slave kneel. “Diane, no phase two tricks, only phase one technique. Understand?”

“Yes Master.”

Josh stepped forward and forced himself to focus on anything other than her full lips licking and sucking on his cock. He felt himself stir and he knew he was going to be punished if he didn’t concentrate. Josh focused his mind on something else. He focused his mind on auto specifications. He focused his attention on something else that interested him, astronomy. He knew the names of all the astronauts on the last five shuttle missions, so he focused on their pictures and names.

“Time.” Andre said and immediately continued. “Slave Diane, kneel.”

Josh blinked and looked down surprised. Diane was smiling up at him. He was not even half erect. He looked at Master Andre and Mistress Ann.

Andre nodded. “Good enough for a novice, Diane, after you finish him, the lock is open, let him use the rest room, and then put him to bed. Make sure the bag is on like we showed you.”

“Yes Master.” Diane said smiling. Andre didn’t ask if she’d done it right, he already knew she had.

Andre and Ann walked out and Josh looked around confused. “Now what?”

“Now, I blow you and you get your reward for obedience. Master is pleased.” Diane said sliding forward. “I’d let you have my cunt, but I just got rings, and I’m not allowed to have sex yet.”

Josh relaxed into the blowjob, and noticed that the techniques she was using were really very different than the ones she had used before. There were tongue swirls and little brushes of the teeth that sent shudders through him. Diane licked and sucked on his cock like a lollypop. She was happy to do this, Master Andre had asked for her specifically. He had also told her to let him know when the rings were healed. That meant he wanted to take her to bed, and she would happily comply.

Josh felt his cock stiffen, and then he felt it ready to pop. He groaned as his orgasm started his hips to jerking. He grabbed Diane’s head and held her as he pumped into her mouth. He leaned back and looked down at her as she licked his cock clean. “Thanks.”

Diane smiled. “My pleasure, I don’t get as much practice at that as I might like. You’re a client trainee, which means your training comes first.”

Diane took him upstairs and let him use the restroom and then locked him in the bag. She wished him a good night and walked off to report to Jeannette. It had been explained that the male trainee’s had to learn to stay soft when they were not supposed to get hard, and to get hard when they were supposed to. Ejaculation control would be phase two, and Jeannette had told them that all of the slaves would be fucking Josh sooner or later.

“Girls, we get the fun job. We get to uncork every trick we know to make him shoot his load before his time is up. If we do, he gets punished, and we get rewarded. When he holds out, we get whipped, and then later Master will reward us for our obedience. Either way, we win.”

Geneva had grinned evilly. “So our job is to make the male slave come quick?”

Jeannette nodded. “Yes, and the faster you do it, the happier Master is. We always follow the rules. At first, it’s blowjobs, and we’re only allowed phase one tricks. We’ll all review those stations to make sure we know what they are.”

Diane liked being selected to assist Master. Geneva might be next, or whatever Master Andre had up his sleeve, but Diane knew she was appreciated here. She could feel it every day.

Jeannette was on her bed with her legs drawn up and Geneva was holding a light inspecting the rings.

“Looking good Jeannette. Almost healed, another few days, and you’re good to go.” Geneva said as she rubbed the salve in to keep the rings healing fast.

“Diane, great, how did it go with Josh?” Jeannette asked.

“He made it four minutes, then he didn’t last ten.” Diane answered. She had been told to glance at the clock and make a note of how long he lasted if she was allowed to reward him. That would factor into his ejaculation control training later.

“On the bed Diane, let me check your rings next.” Geneva said.

Diane took Jeannette’s space and spread her legs. Geneva took a quick look and shook her head. “It’s healing, but kind of slow. I’m afraid you’re going to take the six week end of the time.”

Diane groaned. “Damn. Master Andre wanted me to let him know when I was healed up.”

Jeannette smiled. “Geneva, if we put the salve on twice a day, would that help?”

Geneva shook her head as she leaned back. “No, I don’t think so. There’s no sign of infection. I don’t see any problems; it’s just taking a little longer is all. Sorry Diane.”

Diane sighed and said. “Well shit.” She smiled slightly. “It’s not your fault. Thanks Geneva. Honestly it is a little sore still.”

“Let’s get some sleep, we’ve got a long day tomorrow.” Jeannette said.

The girls went to their own room and turned the lights out. They lay down and went to sleep.

Josh resolved to himself to make sure he focused on what he was doing tomorrow, the reward for obedience was pleasure, and the punishment for disobedience was pain. Like everyone, he’d rather have pleasure.

Up and running at seven, Josh followed the girls into the bathroom and waited while Jeannette unlocked his bag. Josh was on the toilet with the rest and closed his eyes. He cleared his mind and felt himself empty both his bladder and bowels. At breakfast he quickly ate and found he was getting used to the pace.

Mistress Rebecca was waiting for him with Mistress Ann in Ballet. Mistress Rebecca didn’t waste a moment, and spent the next three hours flogging him across the room. Josh had tears of pain and humiliation running down his cheeks. After he left the room Ann and Rebecca sat and started to talk about how to manage the class.

“It’s important to push the student as far as they can go. When did I start to back off a bit Ann?” Rebecca asked.

“Not when the tears started, it was after that.” Ann said.

“When he started to tremble, and look like a frightened animal. Imagine him with a tail, and when that tail is tucked and he has bowed his back, that’s when he’s about at his limit.” Rebecca explained.

Ann sat and thought about that, and nodded her head. “I think I’m getting it. So when Devon says to give Josh a bad day, we get a little more strict, make him tuck that tail faster, and keep it right there until the class is done.”

“Right, and then the next class is also hard, and the one after that.” Rebecca said. “The idea is to see how he reacts tonight in erection control, we need to see what he can take, and how his mind works. In a day or two, we’ll give him an easy day, and see how that affects him.”

Ann nodded slowly. “Jesus, it’s like this whole house is a Machiavellian nightmare.”

“The hard days make the regular days seem easier, but you have to survive the hard days.” Rebecca said standing. “Oh, when are you going to bring one of the slaves to your bed?”

Ann blushed deep red. “One of these days, I’m going to get used to the idea that you people have no shame.”

“Ann, the only benefits to the job our slaves have is serving us. They don’t have anything else to consider a bonus. They’ve all blown the male trainers. I’ve taken both Geneva and Diane to my bed to service me. You need to as well. They consider it an honor. They understand that Devon is the Master’s Master, and they don’t get to service him very often, you are a trainer, like the rest of us.” Rebecca explained. “You need to have them take your edge off now and then, it shows them you appreciate their service.”

Ann sighed. “Rebecca, I’ve never felt attracted to another woman, and until Jeannette I didn’t think I could respond to a woman. I’m afraid that I’ll just lay there like a piece of meat and end up faking it to make them feel good about their efforts.”

“Well at least you’ve been thinking of it.” Rebecca said exiting the class and walking with Ann. “Tell Geneva to meet you in your room, and give her a strap on.”

Ann groaned. “Are you joking?”

“Not at all, she did it for me last week. She’s got good rhythm.”

After the report was written on Josh. Rebecca said. “Ann, come with me to Ballet after lunch, see how I play with Geneva in class.”

“Fine.” Ann agreed. “Rebecca, were you lesbian before you joined the group?”

“No, I didn’t learn the joys of Sapphic sex until I joined them.”

Josh went to Oral Arts, and Geneva arrived in Ballet. Mistress Rebecca started right in on her. “So slave, how are those rings doing?”

“Good Mistress, they’re nearly healed. My nipple rings are still healing, but the cunt rings are about healed.” Geneva answered.

Rebecca took her cane and walked to Geneva and stood very close to her. “Good slave, I’m looking forward to attaching bells to those rings, and flogging you. Each lash of the whip will make you jump, and will drag on those rings, making you a horny little slut all over again.”

Geneva gasped in anticipation. She shuddered in pleasure and her breath took on a husky tone as she said. “Yes Mistress that would be wonderful.”

Rebecca walked around Geneva and caressed her ass with the cane. “Oh, how I look forward to tormenting you with those rings.”

Geneva bit her lip and nodded. “Yes Mistress.”

“Tell Mistress Ann what you want from us.” Rebecca said softly.

“Mistress, I want to be used, I want to be tormented. Mistress Ann, I want to serve the Masters.” Geneva said with a tear running down her cheek.

Ann walked forward and stood before Geneva. She reached a hand out and caressed her cheek. Then she let her hand drop down and ran her fingers down along the edge of Geneva’s breast. “Poor Geneva, so long without an orgasm.”

Geneva moaned as she felt the fingers dancing along her breast. “Mistress, that feels so good.”

Ann leaned in closely. “I can’t let you come, it would hurt your rings, but tonight, you’re to come to my room after your chores are done. Tonight, you’ll make me come slave.”

Geneva gasped in pleasure and nodded her head. “Yes Mistress, I’ll do anything for you.”

Rebecca nodded behind Geneva and turned to the clock. “Well, we’ve let you get away with ignoring your duties in Ballet long enough slave.”

Rebecca winked at Ann who said. “Perhaps we should just admit she can’t do ballet, and flog her for the duration of the class?”

Geneva shuddered in anticipation. Rebecca sighed. “We don’t have time to entertain ourselves all the time Mistress Ann. We have to teach this little slut how to walk properly.”

“Oh I suppose you’re right, Slave, kneel.” Ann said.

Geneva did so and looked up at Mistress Ann with longing on her face, and perhaps a touch of love shining in her eyes.

Ann ran Geneva through her paces and then Rebecca took over to train her on the phase two positions. After Slave Ass, Rebecca leaned down. “Look at this little slut, you can see how happy she is at the thought of getting a big old hard cock shoved right up that ass.”

Geneva was wet, she was practically soaking wet on her hands and knees with her legs spread wide. Her back was bowed, and she knew that Mistress Ann and Rebecca saw her arousal. She hung her head in shame.