The Vassal Academy Ch. 16

Story Info
Crystal becomes a house slave.
8.6k words
4.72
54.4k
17

Part 16 of the 39 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 16: Crystal becomes a house slave

Crystal's sixth morning as a training slave found Devon at his desk as the phone rang. Answering it, he found Dominique on the line. "Good morning Dominique."

"Devon, two things this morning. Are you planning on heading to town soon? The people would like to see the grand trainer himself."

"I do plan on doing that, things here have been a little hectic these last few days." Devon admitted, reminding Dominique of the additional interest from the State Police after Ms. Mackenzie threatened to call them. Two days of senior police officials and state attorneys crawling over the premises resulted, with the same eventual outcome of the Sheriff and the County Attorney, no crimes being committed. The State attorney summed it up The Academy was a perfectly legal business operation, sorry for the inconvenience.

Devon had focused the training on Josh, as a paying client, and Crystal, who was interrupted many times to interview with people in the State Police, and the State Attorney's office. Her oral arts hadn't suffered much, she seemed anxious to please in that fashion, but her Ballet hadn't shown much improvement.

"Yes, well things are settled down now, it's time for you to put in some appearances downtown." Dominique said.

"That's one Dominique, and you've covered it twice. What is the second one?"

"I've just gotten off the phone with Mother Mackenzie." Dominique began.

Devon groaned. "So I take it she's out of the institution?"

"Yes. She called me to ask if it would be permissible to speak to you, understanding that she had disrupted our business for a few days with her earlier actions. She said it was a request, not a demand." Dominique explained.

Devon frowned. "Mother Mackenzie is getting to be a real annoyance. So should I call her?"

"Devon, I'm going to suggest that you do. We've checked all her efforts so far; the only avenue left is the Press, or Politicians. Using us to highlight the declining morals of America."

"Did she mention Crystal's trust fund? I intend to hold her to your offer of co-operation. The price being her leaving it alone." Devon said.

"She didn't mention it, and I didn't ask. She was unusually quiet, withdrawn even." Dominique answered. "I wasn't sure how you would view that offer, so I decided to let you handle it, and brief me in later."

Devon grunted. "I'll call her." After getting the number, he hung up with Dominique and sat for a moment steeling himself. Mother Mackenzie was the most argumentative person he'd ever had to deal with. Granted, his experience in the Farms were not exactly like the outside world, however she was damnably infuriating at times, and had proven to be a serious pain in the ass.

Dialing the phone he recognized her voice. Dominique was right; she was withdrawn, or at least very quiet. "Ms. Mackenzie. I've spoken with Dominique, and I understand you wished to speak with me?"

"Devon, yes. I wanted to know how Crystal was doing?"

"She's doing very well. She's fine, healthy, and from what I've seen and heard, quite happy here."

"Are you going to keep her there?"

"I haven't discussed it with her." Devon said vaguely.

"Devon, do you think she'll stay there? Is she really a submissive?" Charlene asked with her voice tight for the first time in the conversation.

"If she asks, then I'll agree to it Ms. Mackenzie. Crystal has proven to myself, and the other trainers, we're unanimous in our view, Crystal is a submissive at heart." Devon answered.

Devon heard a low shuddering breath on the phone line, as if Charlene was sobbing. After waiting a moment to see if she was going to speak, Devon decided to follow up. "Ms. Mackenzie, the conditions for your being allowed the extraordinary visits, and use of our VIP rooms was laid out by Dominique. May I tell Crystal that her trust fund remains as a safety net should she ever decide to leave us?"

Charlene took a deep breath before replying. "Yes, I'm not going to touch it. It's intact, and will remain so."

"Personally, I do appreciate that Charlene, and I'll certainly pass that along to her. If you would like to come and spend the evening, I'll re-arrange her chore and training schedule to allow you some time to visit her." Devon said gently.

"No Devon. I can't come out there now. I can't see her doing this." Charlene paused for a long moment. "I'm going to do what the Sheriff suggested. Will you take good care of her for me Devon?"

"I will. We all will take good care of her Charlene." Devon said softly.

"Thank you Devon, for calling, and agreeing to talk to me." Charlene said. "Good bye."

After signing off the phone, Devon sat for a moment and then called Dominique to report. He briefed her on the conversation and then set out to relieve the sudden restlessness he had. The advantage of the farms was he could sit in control, and see all the training going on. Here, he had to go and see for himself.

Crystal was in oral arts, Ann crouching behind her coaching her on station four. She was getting green lights in good order, and Devon shifted to see Geneva working on station seven. She was also getting green lights quickly. Thomas coached her as well, kneeling beside her and talking quietly in her ear.

Turning Devon headed for Ballet and stood in the doorway as Josh assumed Slave Ass.

"Better slave, about time too. I was beginning to think you had decided we couldn't use that hole." Rebecca chided him.

"Sorry Mistress, I'll do better Mistress." Josh said from his position.

Devon walked to the stairs and up to the sleeping wing. Walking down the hallway, he glanced in to check the sleep training rooms and then the slave sleeping quarters. Down the stairs and through the kitchen where Diane was finished putting the breakfast dishes away after washing them.

"Diane, how are you doing today?" Devon asked.

Diane knelt on the spotless floor and assumed the proper slave kneel position. "Very good Master, thank you Master."

"Any problems with training? How are you progressing in Oral Arts?" Devon asked knowing the answer already.

"Master, I've gotten my time on station eight down to nine minutes. Master Thomas says I'm about ready for phase three oral arts training."

Devon nodded. "Just walking about, nothing wrong Diane, you're doing very well by all that I've been hearing."

Diane looked up slightly and said. "Thank you Master."

"Go on back to your duties, and thank you Diane." Devon said as he left.

Diane moved towards the training wing. She had enough time to get the bathroom on the slave sleeping level cleaned before she had to come down to help chef for lunch.

Devon found Jeannette wiping down the furniture in the VIP rooms. "Looks ready to be inspected Jeannette."

Jeannette turned and knelt before Devon and said. "Thank you Master."

"Just doing a walk around, checking things over. Everything looks perfect." Devon said. "I wanted to see if Crystal is still asking about staying on with us, or if she's changed her mind."

"Master, she mentioned staying on this morning. She has never said anything to anyone about any desire to leave us."

Any problems with her, I mean does she get along with the other slaves?" Devon asked.

"They call her the groupie, but it's done playfully. She knows that it's in fun Master." Jeannette answered.

Devon nodded thoughtfully. "Thank you Jeannette. When she's out of class later, have her sent to me. I'm assuming that Geneva will check with you for any changes as they start cleaning."

"Yes Master, and I'll have her send Crystal to you." Jeannette said.

Devon turned and returned to his office. He was about to sign a nineteen-year-old girl to his house slave staff. This was a little younger than he had intended when he talked about house slaves. The teenagers were so flighty that they tended to need additional handling. However Crystal had taken to this lifestyle and convinced everyone that she was submissive at heart. Crystal was about to become a house slave.

Crystal knocked on the open door to Master Devon's office, and then entered and knelt beside his desk where she could see him and he see her. Mistress Rebecca had nearly worn out a cane teaching her to do this, or trying to teach her. "You sent for me Master?"

"Yes Crystal." Devon started. He had watched her walk, and she had glanced at her feet twice just walking across the office. She wasn't slouching now, but only because her arms were pulled back and the leather corset made kneeling difficult enough. "I wanted to talk to you. First, I spoke with your Mother this morning, she's out of the institute, and she said she's not going to touch your trust fund."

"Thank you Master." Crystal said softly. She had figured that fund was gone, but now, it was there, and she was probably the richest slave in the world.

"She sounded a little withdrawn, but otherwise fine. I offered to allow her to come and visit you, and she declined. She said she didn't want to see you doing this, and closed by asking that we take care of you." Devon finished.

Crystal nodded. "Thank you Master."

"Jeannette tells me you would like to remain here, as a house slave." Devon said next.

Crystal smiled; she had hoped that this would be the real topic of the meeting. "Yes Master, very much so."

Devon almost smiled at the barely contained enthusiasm of the teenager. "Crystal, you've talked with the others, that's part of the reason we put you on cleaning and other chores with an experienced slave, you understand what this means right?"

"Yes Master. It's what I've always dreamed of." Crystal gushed.

Devon held up a hand. "You'd be property, to use and abuse as we see fit. I want you to understand that we expect even more from our house slaves than we do trainees. Our house slaves do this out of love, not part time, or for a short time. For them, it's their life."

"Yes Master, I understand. Anyway you wish to use me, please feel free."

Devon smiled. "Oh, we will." Raising his wrist he spoke into the watch as he pushed the transmit button. "Jeannette, please get house slave Crystal the employment package to fill out before lunch, and a blue collar."

"Yes Master." Jeannette's voice came from the speaker.

"I won't disappoint you Master." Crystal said beaming up at him.

Devon smiled thinly. "If you do, the punishment is severe."

Crystal nodded her head. "I understand Master."

Devon waved a hand and Crystal stood and walked to the door and into administration, where she found Jeannette already preparing the employment package.

Diane ducked into Admin wearing an apron, and looking haggard. "Welcome to the Academy and to the staff Crystal." Then she turned and rushed back towards the kitchen.

Jeannette shook her head. The slaves were getting along very well indeed. No real jealousy issues yet, and they were learning how to be proper slaves.

Crystal filled out the forms and shook her head. "God, I had no idea how many forms it takes to have a job."

"Never had one before huh?"

"Nope. Always been kept on a short leash by my Mom." Crystal said starting in on the tax form.

"Now you're on a literal leash, for Master, and it takes more paperwork." Jeannette said.

Crystal took a moment to tap on the computer screen and looked sheepishly at Jeannette. "Can I post something, about how I made it in?"

Jeannette shrugged. "We're allowed to use the computers, usually in the evening, or when we're working in Admin, so I guess it would be OK." Turning she suddenly thought of something. "Just don't download anything without permission."

"I won't." Crystal said.

Handing over the packet of now filled out forms, Jeannette copied them and put the copies into a large envelope and put a sticker on it to address it to the lawyers. Then she moved Crystal's file from the trainee cabinet to the Employee cabinet.

Crystal was still tapping away at the screen and nodded to herself. "Done."

Jeannette glanced at her watch. "Lunch is in about fifteen minutes. Just check with Diane and see if she needs some help. The Masters should be dining about now."

"Sure thing Jeannette." Crystal said as she walked out of admin, oblivious to her nudity after a week of being naked, or mostly naked.

In Chicago, Matt read the newest post from Sub Crystal and gasped. She was in. Everyone had thought she was bluffing, but Matt had known, just known that she wasn't. He had once tracked her IP address and found it went to the Wallingford neighborhood outside of Philadelphia. He had looked the area up on Yahoo Maps, and it was all huge houses, and old money. So either she was rich, or she was the servant to the rich.

Matt was a moderator for the boards, and used his higher access to get her IP address this time. It was not Philly. He tracked it and came up with a town in Connecticut. That fit, so she was there, confirmed.

Now, to find the Academy, he had a starting place, and descriptions from both Slave C and Sub Crystal. Looking along the shoreline in Yahoo Maps, he slowly scrolled along near that town. It was on the water, so it had to be close to the sound. He found three buildings that sort of met the descriptions of the mansion.

Matt leaned back, it was late, almost midnight, and he was obsessing. He had flagged all three buildings, and tomorrow would start to track who owned them. He had to sleep for now.

Crystal was in Ballet with Mistress Rebecca after lunch, and proudly held up her chin to show her blue collar to Mistress Ann who was congratulating her for getting in.

"Yes, little slut thinks she's accomplished something." Rebecca said snidely. "Probably thinks that Ballet doesn't matter now, she's an employee and all."

Ann shook her head. "Oh I'm sure she'll try even harder Mistress Rebecca. I know Master Devon told her that Ballet was very important, and we expect perfection from our house slaves."

Devon had mentioned it to Rebecca at lunch that Crystal was still looking at her feet and she wanted to slouch.

At the moment, Devon was welcoming Brandon and Suzanne to the academy. After getting Brandon seated, he had told Suzanne to stand near the door, and she didn't hesitate to obey, Brandon began. "Devon, I've spoken to Dominique, and she said she had talked to you."

"She has, and I understand you want to leave Suzanne with us for a week. After an assessment period, you want her to be trained on arousal and cunt control."

"Yes, she's very good at oral, and quite graceful as well as obedient. However, her cunt control is non existent, and I want her to learn that."

"It may take more than a week, probably closer to six weeks to master the entire cunt control and arousal program." Devon said.

"Yes, Dominique told me. However, my intent is to leave her here while I fly to California for a series of meetings. I fly out about once every month or so, and when I do, I intend to drop her off and let her learn this skill." Brandon said. "Otherwise, I would like to have her with me, serving my needs."

"Certainly, if you'll just sign this contract and Dominique said the first week, the assessment is going to cost $15,000."

Brandon opened a leather folder, and pulled a check out handing it to Devon. "Here, for her first week." He scribbled his name on the contract and glanced at his watch. "I have a flight out in three hours, so I really have to go Devon." He was up and out of the office without another word to Suzanne.

Suzanne for her part hadn't moved an inch. Devon took the check and the form and said. "Suzanne, at this moment, you aren't a student, which means you can sit and read this contract in detail. Please fill in all the blanks, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask."

Suzanne sat in the chair and began to read. She signed and dated the form, and handed it back to Devon.

Devon glanced at it and handed it right back to her. "You must fill out a safe word, even if you don't intend to use it Suzanne."

Suzanne put the pen to paper, and filled in the blank before handing the form to Devon.

"Jeannette, please get slave in training Suzanne up to the rooms, and see if we can get her into a short class before dinner. Perhaps oral arts?"

"Yes Master." Jeannette said entering his office. "I'll find Master Thomas and advise him."

Devon turned his attention to the form, and set it aside. It was very strange for a novice slave to make no sounds what so ever. She had nodded her head in reply, but other wise gave no sign of any desire to communicate.

In Ballet, Crystal was again standing with tears running down her cheeks. Mistress Rebecca had laid into her with the cane, and her body was liberally marked with red welts from the corrections.

"Slave, you have the worst walking habit of anyone I've ever seen. Where in the world did you get it?" Rebecca chastised Crystal again.

"I've always done it Mistress, every time I try to relax into the slave glide I find myself doing it." Crystal said.

Rebecca decided to do something a little different with this student. She had Crystal wait while she went to the bondage training room and found the articles she wanted. Returning with several leather items, Rebecca began with an arm binder. Cinching the binder very tightly along her elbows and upper arms, she pulled Crystal's arms painfully back, making her stand even more upright to try and relieve some of the pain.

Rebecca next placed a leather hood over Crystal's head, and completed the ensemble by zipping the eye holes closed, effectively blinding the girl. Connecting a leash to the collar, Rebecca started to walk Crystal around the room.

"Just take your cues from my voice, follow my voice with your ears, and the tugs of the leash. I won't walk you into something, and will correct you with the leash if you start to go off course." Rebecca said. "Trust your Masters, they will always take care of your needs."

Crystal was panicked. She concentrated on putting her feet one in front of the other and not falling. Crystal walked outside of the classroom and turned down the hall at Rebecca's direction. She had an idea she was walking in the central area, she could feel sunlight on her sometimes, and that was the only room with windows up high on the west side of the house. Kneeling upon command Rebecca opened the eyeholes allowing her to look around.

"Slave, you've walked down the hall, and around the central area twice, without once looking at your feet I might add." Rebecca chastised. "You didn't fall, and you didn't hurt yourself, and you were unable to look at your feet even once."

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said with a shaking voice.

Closing the eyeholes she started Crystal to walking around the room again.

Devon had come out of his office and was watching the training. Jeannette also paused in her daily duties to watch Crystal walk. Rebecca took Crystal to the large stairway to the second floor and stopped her just short of the stairs.

"Slave, you're going to go up stairs now. I'll tell you when to step, and as long as you do exactly what I tell you, you're going to be fine. Disobey me, and you're liable to break your neck." Rebecca said harshly.

Jeannette had gone for Geneva who was cleaning the training floor and had her standing by, in case something went wrong, and Crystal fell down the stairs. Geneva grabbed an aide bag near the end of the hallway, silently removing it from its storage shelf, and had it ready as Crystal took her first step up the stairs.

Geneva silently followed, understanding she was not to interfere with the training, she was only there if something horribly went wrong.

Devon followed at a distance, watching the girl take each step as directed by Rebecca.

Crystal was breathing rapidly, she was terrified. As she took each step, her foot found the tread exactly where her mind said it had to be, but it was a terrifying action each time. Trembling in fear she heard Mistress again. "Slave, you've just gone up an entire flight of stairs blindfolded. Walk forward, and follow the leash."