The Vassal Academy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal walked forward, while Devon and Geneva stood back from the corner as Rebecca led Crystal down the staff wing.

"Slave stop, and kneel." Rebecca said.

Once again opening the eyeholes Rebecca started to talk. "This is the staff wing, where we all sleep, and live. These are the slave rooms; this is Jeannette's room. House slaves get a bed, and a dresser, and a chair. Their personal belongings are here as well, those they are allowed to have. Do you see Jeannette's radio? That is a very precious personal item of hers, and many nights I've seen the slaves gathered in her room listening to the radio, enjoying the fruits of their labors and their service to Master."

"Yes Mistress." Crystal managed to say.

"You've walked all over the house, around the central area, up stairs, without once ever seeing your feet. You can do this slave, and it's the only thing holding you back from your own room, which will be one of those two down there. Diane and Geneva live here, with us. The Masters are down there, and once you're out of phase one, you will be allowed to service us from time to time, that means being called to our rooms, where we'll fuck you slave."

Crystal trembled again, this time in anticipation of such a glorious event. "Really Mistress?"

"Oh yes, ask the girls tonight at dinner. Last night, Geneva was fucked silly by Master Thomas, and Diane was servicing me." Rebecca confirmed. "Jeannette serviced Master Devon just two days ago."

Crystal looked up hopefully. "I can do this Mistress, I will do this."

"I know you can, and you will, or I'll flog every inch of skin off of you." Rebecca said seriously. "I won't even recommend a pass to phase two until you can do this."

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said seriously.

Rebecca stood the girl up and started to release the bindings. First the hood and then the arm binder. "Slave. Come with me and see the dayroom where we all relax after work."

Crystal looked at the room. Several chairs and a couple couches. A pedestal table with a chess set on top. Several bookshelves with many books on it. Rebecca walked to the table and picked up a remote and turned on the 37 inch Television. "Ah, music videos. Probably Diane sneaking up here while in the Kitchen. She loves to see music videos."

Crystal looked around wide-eyed. "I didn't imagine that the house slaves got anything like this Mistress."

"Why shouldn't they?" Rebecca asked. "They work hard, all hours of the day and night. The Magazines here are meant to be read, so you can have an idea of current events. We want you to be aware of the world, because as a slave, you might be asked something about one of those events, and it's foolish to expect people to remain blissfully ignorant of everything."

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said.

"All of this is yours slave, all you have to do is walk like you just did, without looking at your feet." Rebecca said turning the TV off.

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said bowing her head.

"Good, now go on to the sleeping wing, and see what needs to be cleaned there, I'm going to relax before dinner, and read a book. You could be doing something similar after dinner, but you're too wrapped up in watching your feet do what they've been doing for your whole life." Rebecca said waving a hand.

"Yes Mistress." Crystal said hustling out of the room and down the hall. She paused for one second to look at the half open door to Jeannette's room. The brass plaque said it was her room, and it had a comfortable looking quilt folded at the end of the bed.

Crystal headed to the sleeping wing to start cleaning up the floor there, knowing that she had to finish these chores before dinner.

Devon and Geneva were already downstairs again; Geneva placed the aide bag on the storage shelf, and returning to cleaning. Devon to his office considering what he'd seen, and the effect it would likely have on Crystal.

In oral arts, Master Thomas was working with Suzanne. Once she had learned how the sensors worked, she breezed through the first two stations, and was just finishing three when Thomas stopped her for the day. "Excellent Slave, you're very talented at this task."

Suzanne bowed her head in acknowledgement of the compliment.

Thomas frowned slightly. "Slave, you may be under instructions of silence elsewhere, but here you are expected to reply, respectfully, of course."

Suzanne hesitated. "Yes Master."

"Has Master Brandon, your owner, forbidden you to speak?"

Suzanne shook her head, then frowned and said slowly. "Master, when I was first trained, we never spoke. It was forbidden. Master Franklin said slaves should be seen, but never heard."

"Slave, your training here will go much faster if you are able to ask questions, and you are able. We need you to confirm you understand, and to ask questions when you don't understand, so we can train you as well as possible."

"Yes Master." Suzanne said with only a slight hesitation.

"Dinner should be served shortly, the kitchen is through the dining hall, which is at the end of this hallway, straight through." Thomas said. "See if you can be of any assistance to Diane, and any of the others there."

"Yes Master." Suzanne said after nodding.

Standing from her kneeling position, Thomas was surprised to see her glide in a very good example of the slave walk out of the class.

Crystal was polishing Brass on the second floor, and wondered how long they were going to keep her in phase one. Ballet was such a huge waste of time, it didn't help her serve the master, it didn't help her perform sex or clean better. It just filled the hours of the day.

Perhaps tomorrow, they would decide she'd suffered enough, and promote her to phase two.

At dinner, the six slaves sat along one table, each digging into the food on their tray. Suzanne didn't need to be told to hurry, she was hungry. Jeannette started in on the chores and finding out what was left. "What's done, and what needs to be done?"

"Training floor is done, I polished the brass after ballet." Crystal started. "I know Josh swept and mopped."

"I did, and I have orgasm control after dinner."

"I know, and I'm the subject tonight." Geneva said with a wicked smile.

"Right, Diane, how's the kitchen looking?" Jeannette asked next.

"Just the after dinner cleanup. I got everything else done." Diane said.

"OK, Groupie, you're with me in Ballet after dinner. I want to see if we can get you over the hump with it." Jeannette said. "Suzanne, help Diane with the Kitchen, and if there is any time before lights out, run a dust mop over the central area OK?"

She got a nod from Suzanne. "That's it, everybody back to work." Jeannette finished up as she took a last bite of her dinner and was up and moving.

Walking to Ballet with Crystal Jeannette started to talk. "You're doing so well at oral arts, and you never show any sign that the chores are a problem for you, so you're definitely a slave a heart. The only thing that is holding you back is Ballet, and I wanted to take some time and work with you myself. Slave to slave so to speak."

"I'm trying Jeannette." Crystal almost whined. "I can't seem to do it right."

"I think I know why, at least I got an idea while Mistress Rebecca was parading you around the central area." Jeannette said. "You think this is a chore, a waste of time right?"

"Well, I don't see much reason for it." Crystal allowed.

"Which is why you're not pouring your heart into it. You're too young to understand the importance of presentation." Jeannette said as she entered Ballet and turned the lights on. "We're nude because we're on display, for the pleasure of the Masters." Jeannette took her slave dress off and laid it aside. "We learn ballet to learn grace and presentation skills, which we put into everything we do for the Masters. If they enjoy our performance enough to fuck us, that's a bonus, service also includes presentation."

Jeannette assumed slave kneel gracefully, held it for a moment, and then shifted to slave mouth. She then went through the other phase one positions transitioning to each one with a perfect grace and agility. She finished with throat, before standing again.

"You do that so well." Gushed Crystal.

"You can too, and I think you will, once you understand the importance of presentation." Jeannette said. She then resumed the positions of slave kneel and continuing through them all. "I love to please my Master, it's what I live to do. Master is worth the effort to do everything with grace and with poise."

"I'll never be that graceful Jeannette." Crystal moaned sadly.

"You can, but you have to really apply yourself. Let's try this together OK?"

As Jeannette coached Crystal Diane entered the Ballet room. "I'm done in the Kitchen, Suzanne is working the central area Jeannette."

"You're here to help too?" Crystal asked smiling.

"Sure, we help each other, we're a team here. No one can do it all alone. Someday you'll help me with something."

Jeannette and Diane worked with Crystal until nearly lights out. Jeannette nodded. "I think she'll pass it now don't you Diane?"

"Yep, she's moving more gracefully now. It's going to be close tomorrow, but give it another day, two at the most, and she'll pass for sure." Diane said smiling. "Then we can welcome her to the house slaves the right way."

"How's that?" Crystal asked rubbing her sore knees.

"With an orgy of course. Slaves out of phase one can play with the qualified slaves. Which is Jeannette at the moment. Phase two can play with three as well, which will be Geneva and me soon enough." Diane said smiling.

"Really?" Crystal asked with her eyes lighting up. "We can make love to each other?"

"We call it playtime, and yes we can." Jeannette said. "Just as soon as you're out of phase one that is."

After putting the two slaves to bed, and finding Josh in his room sobbing, Jeannette and Diane found Geneva in the dayroom. "How long?"

Geneva shrugged. "Seven minutes, doggy style. He was driving, and couldn't last ten minutes." She grinned wickedly. "Master Andre was very upset."

Jeannette returned the wicked smile. "Good girl."

"How much squeezing did you do?" Diane asked.

Geneva assumed an innocent look. "Hardly any."

All three started to laugh knowing Geneva would have done every trick she knew to bring Josh off quickly.

Jeannette smiled and said. "Girls, I'm wiped out. I'm going to bed."

"See you in the morning Jeannette." Geneva said standing and turning the TV off. To Diane she asked. "Is it me, or are the days really long when you're parading around naked?"

"I hardly notice anymore, but I think it's going to be rough this winter." Diane replied stifling a yawn.

After a quick hug, they separated and went to bed.

In the morning, Jeannette had a surprise. Suzanne kept up with the others, including using the toilet. She finished her morning routine and was not first to breakfast, but she wasn't the last one either.

After Breakfast, Diane was in oral arts with Suzanne, Master Thomas and Mistress Ann were teaching the two girls.

Crystal and Josh were in Ballet. Andre was training Josh as Crystal was getting the full attention of Mistress Rebecca.

Matt woke and had a plan; one he had developed while he was sleeping. He would search the county tax records for the owners of the three possible places he'd found in Connecticut. Then he'd search for the address in for sale listings, trying to find out which one had been sold recently. He assumed that the owners would not use Devon or Vassal Academy, but it was possible.

Five hours later, he looked at the information he had found. The county site in Connecticut had not only listed the Vassal Academy LLC as the owner, but had shown the permits granted for major renovation and for occupancy of a short term live in finishing school.

Additional permits were granted for the production of food by the public, and he even found the request for testing of an onsite paramedic buried in the online PDF files.

"I found it." Matt said in glee. Looking at the clock, he realized he was already late for work, but he didn't care. He knew where the Vassal Academy was, and he knew who was there. Now, he had to get there, and somehow convince them to let him in. If he was very lucky, he might join Sub Crystal, Jeannette, and the rest as a house slave.

Jeannette had spent the morning considering, and finally decided to approach Master Devon. He was only now coming down after being out late with Mistress Dominique. "Master, do you have a moment?"

"Certainly Jeannette, what's going on?"

"Master, the classes are going fine, however it's something I've observed that makes me wonder about some things." Jeannette said vaguely.

Devon frowned. Jeannette was never vague. She was always matter of fact. "What is it Jeannette?"

"Master, Suzanne didn't have any trouble this morning, she finished before Josh and Crystal." Jeannette said in a low voice.

"What?"

"Master, Slave Suzanne even used the toilet quickly, with no notice of others in the room." Jeannette said significantly.

Devon sat back considering that. "Did she say where she learned it?"

"No Master, I didn't ask. It's just so unusual. Everyone has trouble their first day, even back then." Jeannette said referencing the time at the farms.

"She couldn't have been trained at the farms." Devon said matter of fact.

"Master, she knows Ballet, and oral arts. She was trained by one of us, but not at the farms." Jeannette said in the same low voice. "She isn't freaked out by using a toilet with other people, but she doesn't know arousal and cunt control."

Devon nodded. There was no way she could have graduated from one of the farms without those subjects. "So she was trained by one of us." Devon said thoughtfully.

"Master, her behavior is very unusual. The silence, as though she was in the cells." Jeannette said simply. "It's sort of a shock to see it is all."

"Thank you Jeannette, keep this strictly between us." Devon said.

"Yes Master." Jeannette said as she turned to leave.

"Have Suzanne come see me when she's out of class will you?" Devon asked.

"Yes Master." Jeannette said.

Devon frowned. Having someone escape from the farm half way through training was impossible. It just never happened. However, finding someone trained outside of the farms was just as impossible. Devon hadn't recruited Brandon, Dominique had, but he hesitated calling her. This was just an assumption right now, and could be anything.

Thirty minutes later Suzanne knocked on his door and entered when he waved to her. "Suzanne, you're quite advanced at many of the skills we teach here. Where did you learn it?"

"Master I was trained by Master Franklin." Suzanne said.

"I don't know him, describe him."

"Master, he was rather old, in his late sixties. He taught me how to stand, kneel, and assume the other positions as you teach. He taught me oral sex skills, he called them oral arts too, and we had just started cunt training when he passed away." Suzanne said.

Devon blinked at her. "When was this?"

"Two years ago Master. He was the best trainer I've ever served. I found Brandon after that in a club in Miami. We had no tools like these, but we trained on others who Master Franklin would bring for us to practice on." Suzanne told him.

"It sounds as if Master Franklin was a member of the same society I was once in. Did he ever mention where he learned it?" Devon asked.

"Only that he had been doing this all his life Master." Suzanne said. "He made us shower as you do, with others. We were told to ignore the others and just do our business."

Devon nodded. "Thank you Suzanne. I'm gratified to hear a retired member of our order was still passing the knowledge along. I may speak to you more about him later."

"Yes Master." Suzanne said and bowed her head. Devon told her to start cleaning the floor and she moved to obey without comment. She closed the door as she left his office, and Devon was about to call Dominique and fill her in when there was another knock on his door.

"Come in." Devon called.

Ann entered the office and walked to the chair. "What's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Devon asked.

"Devon, you and Jeannette are both acting kind of strange. Then you call for a student to be interviewed by yourself, and you want to know what I mean?" Ann asked. "So what's going on?"

"Jeannette and I were curious as to where Suzanne had learned her techniques, so I questioned her about it. Surely you've noticed she's more advanced then the normal student that we get." Devon said easily.

"Yes, she's already doing phase two oral arts." Ann replied. "So the question was where she learned it?"

"I was concerned that our academy here wasn't as unique as I originally thought. After speaking to Suzanne, I think I have my answer. It seems as though a retired member of the society was training on his own near Miami." Devon said easily.

"This seems to have surprised you." Ann said casually.

Devon shrugged. "We were under the impression that this hadn't been done before, so I was concerned that someone else was. That's all."

"What aren't you telling me Devon?" Ann asked next.

"A million things Ann. A million unimportant things." Devon said disarmingly.

Shrugging Ann stood and said. "Whatever."

After Ann left Devon called Dominique and filled her in. Dominique was incredulous. "Are you saying she was trained by one of ours?"

"She said Master Franklin, and he was old, perhaps late sixties. She also said he died during her training." Devon explained.

What was left unsaid was the obvious. All trainers who retired from the farms were sent out of the country, usually to some second world city where the money they had would allow them to live like Royalty, never to return to the US. However, this one apparently had, and had not been noticed by the group. Or they hadn't cared.

"Devon, is this a problem?" Dominique asked next.

Devon hesitated. In a much lower voice he said. "I don't think so, but I'll let you know if that changes."

Dominique agreed and hung up. Devon went to lunch where he briefed the trainers.

"So it seems that Suzanne is already in phase two. I spoke to her earlier about this, and she said her trainer was in Miami, a Man named Franklin. He apparently died two years ago, but was in his sixties at that time."

Andre looked at Devon and blinked rapidly. "A trainer from our society?"

Devon took a moment to consider his answer and then continued. "I don't know, He didn't speak to her about it except to say that he'd been training people all his life. She told me that he died right as she was beginning cunt training."

"That certainly would explain the expertise so far." Rebecca said. "One of ours trained her after his retirement."

Devon nodded. "It certainly seems to be the case. We'll assume that she's trained to phase two standards on oral, and ballet. Confirm that in her next class Rebecca, and assuming it is, let's schedule her for some cunt control this evening."

Andre nodded. "I've got Josh tonight, unless you want to give him a break since he's going home tomorrow."

Devon shook his head. "I'll take Josh, you take Suzanne and see if we can work on her cunt control."

Ann was watching this. "Why are you surprised that someone else thought to train people like you all are?"

Devon shifted and said. "Because the society gave us unprecedented permission to train outside. We had to explain to our Masters what our plan was. They said it hadn't ever been done, and were interested if the current social atmosphere would allow a more overt presence."

"So if he was doing it, he wasn't supposed to be doing it?" Ann asked.

"That's about it." Andre said. "The only place he could have learned it was one of the societies facilities. We were sworn to secrecy, and that's why Jeannette wasn't hunting a Master outside of us when she was out. First, they wouldn't know what to do with her, and second, she couldn't show them the training she'd had."