The Vassal Academy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann nodded. "Weird, but whatever."

"It's sort of like a fraternity pledge week. We don't ever talk about what happened during the week, but everyone who went through it remembers every detail of the week." Devon said waving a hand.

"I guess it's time to get to work." Rebecca said.

In the afternoon, Rebecca was pleased with the progress that Crystal had made. "Much better Crystal, who helped you?"

"Jeannette and Diane helped me last night Mistress." Crystal said bowing her head as Jeannette had shown her.

"I'm quite happy to be seeing this." Rebecca said happily. "Keep this up for another day, or two, and I'll see you're in phase two before you know it."

"Yes Mistress."

After dinner, Ann followed Thomas out of the dining room and headed upstairs. She was getting tired. Everyday was a challenge, training herself to be the Master while at the same time training the slaves to be better. She found Jeannette in the dayroom and waved her to follow. In Ann's room Jeannette knelt down and waited for her instructions.

"Jeannette, I was wondering. What about Suzanne seemed so strange?" Ann asked.

"I don't understand Mistress." Jeannette replied.

"I want to be able to spot what you all saw, what the others and you spotted in Suzanne. I didn't work with her much, but neither did you. What things showed she was trained?" Ann explained her request.

"Mistress, she was comfortable being nude, that is a bit strange. She was comfortable in the morning, the routine the slaves go through. She demonstrated exceptional skill for a novice in Ballet and in Oral Arts." Jeannette highlighted the information that Ann knew.

"I know, but isn't it possible that someone else has similar standards for a slave?" Ann asked.

"Mistress, you've read the books. Some fiction has nudity, some has sexual proficiency." Jeannette hesitated and then looked up at Mistress Ann. "No one but us has all of that. No one but us has the service and presentation aspects of our training."

"So that told you Suzanne was trained, and you thought she might have been like you, a person who left the society?" Ann asked next.

"Perhaps Mistress, but if so, she wasn't supposed to be demonstrating her proficiency. Also, she wouldn't have been fully trained, since she was sent here for arousal and cunt control." Jeannette agreed.

Ann sat in her chair and considered the information. "Devon said there was a million things he hadn't told me. What about the society am I allowed to know?"

"What we've already told you Mistress." Jeannette answered.

"Why must it be so secret? Why not just open the training facilities to the public? Why go through the expense of starting this up here?" Ann asked giving voice to a question that had nagged at her subconscious.

Jeannette shrugged helplessly and said. "Mistress, I don't know why our Masters agreed to this. I believe Master Devon explained that somewhere around a major city would be preferable, as it would then have access to paying clients."

"And the secrecy? Why must it be so secret?"

"Mistress, if you'll allow me to answer in a hypothetical sense, for the sake of argument so to speak?" Jeannette asked.

"Ok, for the sake of argument, why must it be secretive?"

"Mistress, what would happen if a Senator was a member of this group? What would happen if a member of the French Parliament was involved in this activity?" Jeannette asked.

"The press would shit themselves and hound the person to the ends of the earth. Women's groups would riot in the streets for the chance to protest first." Ann said nodding.

"Mistress, take it further, what would happen if the person in question was the head of a large international business?"

"Same thing, only the stockholders would be demanding a head on a platter." Ann said nodding. "Thank you Jeannette. You've answered a great many questions."

"No Mistress, I haven't. I've asked you three questions, for the sake of argument." Jeannette said bowing her head. "If I had answered the questions, I would have violated my promise to my Masters, and I would have to be punished severely for that."

Ann smiled. "Thank you Jeannette, for discussing it with me in a hypothetical manner."

Jeannette beamed up at her. "May I be of some other assistance Mistress? I haven't served you personally since you joined us here."

Ann nodded. "I think I could stand to have my edge taken off Jeannette. Diane and Geneva are both very good, but they aren't nearly as advanced as you are."

Jeannette nodded. "A trained slave is certainly useful at times."

"You forgot to call me Mistress." Ann said removing her shirt. "I think you should be punished for that."

Jeannette hung her head. "Yes Mistress. Forgive me Mistress."

"I'll see if I can find some suitable punishment to make sure you respect your Masters." Ann said casually tossing her bra aside.

Jeannette nodded again. "Yes Mistress, you've learned how to punish slaves who misbehave."

Ann smiled as she slid out of her pants, partially in receipt of the compliment from Jeannette, and partially in anticipation. Ann had enjoyed sexual encounters with all the staff, with the obvious exception of Crystal, and there wasn't a one of them who was as talented orally as Jeannette. Even Devon who was a patient and extremely competent lover, didn't seem to have the subtleties of Jeannette in providing pleasure this way.

As Ann lay back, allowing her legs to fall open, and allowing Jeannette to begin kissing her inner thigh, she absentmindedly reached down and caressed Jeannette's head. "Good Slave Jeannette, show me you love me."

Jeannette smiled. Mistress Ann was certainly learning how to be a Mistress, and again Master Devon had shown that he seemed to have insights that others lacked. He had seen the Dominant inside Ann, and known that it could be drawn out. Mistress Ann was becoming a very good Dominant.

Smiling wider, Jeannette caught the scent of Ann's rising arousal, and decided to tease Mistress, knowing that Ann loved that.

After another thirty minutes, Ann's first Orgasm washed over her, nearly drowning her in intensity. As Jeannette twirled her fingers inside the love canal, Ann's own fingers gripped Jeannette's hair tightly and pulled hard drawing Jeannette's mouth harder on her clit. The second one was a true screamer, as Ann cried out her pleasure in the night.

As Ann began to slide down from the high of the Orgasms, Jeannette knelt and smiled happily up at Mistress. Ann looked down at Jeannette and said. "You are so very good at that Jeannette."

"Thank you Mistress, it's a pleasure to serve."

"As I am an apprentice, I would like to discuss a situation with you, the senior slave." Ann said slowly.

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette replied with a slight sense of confusion.

"I've always sent the slaves out of my room, because I'm afraid of how I'll respond waking next to another woman in the morning." Ann admitted. "I believe that you understand my meaning, I don't want to harm their training if I am startled waking up with them."

"I believe you mean that before you are truly aware of your surroundings Mistress?" Jeannette asked.

"Yes Jeannette. That is it exactly. I know I would never say anything once I'm truly awake, however I'm concerned that my half awake self might blurt something out that would be insulting to the slaves, unintentionally insulting." Ann admitted.

"Mistress is unable to insult me." Jeannette agreed. "I'm experienced enough to understand that you wouldn't truly mean it, and take no offense."

Ann nodded. "Will you help train me Jeannette?"

"Mistress has asked, and I'm happy to agree. As a suggestion Mistress, never ask a slave, always command." Jeannette said as she bowed her head.

"You truly are amazing Jeannette. Come here, sleep with me. If you wake me, I'll beat you all day." Ann said sternly while smiling.

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said as she joined Ann in bed.

Ann pulled the covers over them both and Jeannette whispered another suggestion. "Mistress, fling the blankets as though you are covering the slave by accident, as though it was something that just happened by mistake."

Ann turned her light off and settled to sleep, feeling relaxed by Jeannette's oral attentions, and feeling the comfortable warmth of another body next to hers.

Matt had spent the day checking his assumptions, and found them all to be correct. The Vassal Academy had been located. Now, he could post that information, but he didn't want to. He wanted to use it to gain entry himself, not allow others to beat him to it.

Matt made a decision, and it was really the only one he could make. He had to go to the Academy, and somehow speak with Master Devon, and beg to be let in. Matt used his computer to buy a train ticket for New York; it left in twenty hours, and would arrive the next morning.

Matt glanced at his bank account online, after the ticket, he had just under six hundred, and no more would be coming in, since he had essentially quit his job tracking the Academy online all day instead of going to work.

Tomorrow, Matt would start his journey to the Academy, and prayed that he would be let in.

Tomorrow, Josh was headed home with his owner Brandon.

Tomorrow, Dominique had an initial meeting with a representative of Pleasure Associates, who were interested in purchasing the exclusive rights to produce the training aides that the Academy had patented.

Tomorrow was going to be a big day.