The Vassal Academy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane felt herself on edge, almost but not quite horny. Her rings which had worked as promised always kept her sort of aware of herself, but she was above that now, and getting hotter by the minute. When Master gave the order, she would have no problems obeying.

Devon saw the flush of arousal and knew he could safely proceed. There would be no danger of injuring Diane, she was horny all right, and that was a good thing. Devon intended not to give himself one command, but to allow her to service him fully. That meant a rough sex night for her, and he had a small grin in anticipation.

"Slave, on my bed, on your hands and knees, and give me that cunt." Devon ordered.

Diane scrambled to obey. The command was somewhat harsher than Andre or Thomas gave, yet it was fitting somehow. She positioned herself properly, to allow him access to her sex. She felt him at her entrance, sliding up and down as he penetrated the inner labia.

Devon made sure he was lined up right, and then he shoved himself into her. Diane gasped as she was suddenly and almost violently filled.

Diane had to blink to clear her vision from the force of the invasion. It was almost brutal, just this side of violence. Devon didn't give her a moment to adjust to being suddenly filled, instead driving himself into her again and again. Diane felt her rings dance and started to squirm. "Oh God, that feels good Master."

"Yes it does Slave." Devon said as he slapped her ass hard. First the right and then the left cheek.

Diane jerked and twitched as the blows heated her ass up, burning her skin, and making her sex quiver. Devon plowed into her, and she felt her small breasts bouncing more than she ever had. She was getting fucked, not a hint of making love, a true rutting fuck.

Devon drove himself like a piston in and out of her wet hole, and saw Diane trying to balance herself. He could feel her gripping him, and assumed that she was close to an orgasm. He pulled out without warning. His cock hard and wet, glistening from her most intimate juices.

Diane cried out in surprise at the sudden sense of being empty, of a moment before feeling complete, filled, whole. Now she was empty, and the lack of something in her was more pronounced than the time before the sex.

Diane was rolled onto her back, and Devon once again shoved himself into her. She groaned as she was again filled with hard cock. Her legs were up and out of the way and Devon shifted slightly to allow her ring to drag on his cock more. It worked and in a few more thrusts Diane was trying to meet his motions chasing the orgasm. "Master, may I come?"

"No. I want to make you wait slave." Devon said almost evilly.

Diane groaned and tried to control her building climax. She tried to shift so her rings were not so stimulated, but it wasn't working. "Master, please, I'm going to come."

Devon slowed his thrusts, and swiveled his hips. "Really slave? You're going to come, with or without permission?"

"Master, please I'm so close, I can't hold out much longer."

Devon moved a hand to her breast and gently caressed under it. Diane shivered in response to the attentions. "You would steal an orgasm from me?"

"Master, please allow me to come, I'm begging you."

Devon had a theory he wanted to try out. Diane liked being fucked, liked being used, and liked being taken roughly. She even kind of liked being called names, not like Geneva of course, she was extreme in her need for degradation. However, Diane also had a touch of that inside her. "Only a little slut would come from this kind of fucking. Is that what you are? A little slut?"

Diane bit her lip and looked up at Devon, she nodded her head slowly, making small motions. "Yes Master. I am."

Devon nodded and leaned closer to her, placing his mouth next to her ear as he said the next part. "Then you may come all you want, a slut should come often."

Diane came then. Her orgasm washing over her and pulsing out from the ring in her clit. She cried out her pleasure and her passion in the room. Devon felt her grip him tightly, her muscles relaxing just as quickly as they had gripped him. He made a mental note to address that, they would have to develop Diane's muscles, and they knew how to do that.

Devon fucked her for another ten minutes before his own climax overtook him. He came deeply inside her, pulsing his seed into her waiting sex. Diane purred as he finished, inside her and as he rolled off was already in motion, licking and cleaning his beautiful penis. Devon decided she had passed, and he had learned and confirmed some suspicions about her.

Diane finished and knelt looking happily at him. Devon blinked a few times. "It's been a long day slave, lay here with me, I'm too tired to chain you up tonight. If you wake me, I promise you will suffer for days for it."

"Yes Master." Diane said happily as she lay down on his large bed. Her pussy was sore from the pounding, but she was feeling very satisfied.

Devon flicked the bed covers over himself, and over Diane, apparently by accident, and then settled down to sleep.

After dinner Jeannette had apologized to Crystal explaining that she had been out all night last night with Master Devon. "I'm worn out Crystal, I mean I'm flat out exhausted."

"It's cool Jeannette, I'd like to watch some TV if that's OK?" Crystal replied cheerfully.

"Sure, just don't stay up all night, morning comes when it always does, and it's always early."

Diane was in with Master Devon, and Geneva was on watch to insure nothing happened to Suzanne who was in sleep training.

Geneva was sitting in the chair, and considering something that she had noticed, but not thought about. Matt, he didn't get a hard on in the dining room during lunch or dinner. He was next to a bunch of sexually active women who were also naked and he didn't get erect? Geneva decided that this was something she should tell Master Devon, or at least Jeannette. Josh spent the first several days getting poked by the bag, but Matt didn't show any signs of interest in the girls.

Geneva rose and went down the stairs near the sleep training cages to avoid possibly disturbing Matt and who was sleeping in the slave rooms on the other end of the hallway. Then she walked along the training floor to the central area. Across that and into administration where she found a pad of paper, and sat at a desk to write out her observations regarding Matt. Deciding to leave it on the desk, she felt sure that Master Devon would want to know this.

Matt wasn't asleep, he was lying on the Futon and firming up his plan. He had to get some dirt or something to take one of the Girls slots. Something he could use to get them kicked out, or to get them to quit. Master Devon's words rang in his ears over and over again. "We already have all the house slaves we need."

Matt wanted this, and he really wanted to be Lead Slave, and wear the only red collar here. Taking Jeannette's spot was not something he could hope to manage on the first day, but he could get someone, perhaps Crystal or Diane kicked out. Then he would have a slot and could work on unseating Jeannette.

The way Master gushed over her, telling him that she could take a whipping better than he could, it was outrageous. Matt decided enough time had passed, and rose silently to go and rummage through the computer and files. He had to get some dirt, or else at the end of the week, he was out and then he would never be the best slave in the world.

Matt quietly opened the door and peeked into the hallway, down at the other end, there was an empty chair in the hallway, and Matt almost decided to go back to bed. However, no one was in sight, so he figured that was in case Suzanne caused a problem someone would come check on her.

Matt turned and went towards the central staircase and had turned the corner before Geneva came up the other end of the hallway. Geneva noticed the open door right away, it was standing open in the hallway. She knew it was Matt's room, but decided he had gone to the bathroom. Walking to it to let Matt know that this was not permitted, and he shouldn't do it, she opened the door and didn't see him.

"Where the hell is he?" Geneva asked herself in a whisper. She doubled back to the sleep training room door and listened, hearing nothing from inside. Geneva frowned and then went and looked inside Matt's room, he was gone, that was certain.

She moved across the central area to the staff wing, and didn't see Matt there. Turning to go downstairs She silently moved down to the central area, and heard a computer sing it's little song telling you it was now done booting up. This was absolutely prohibited. The training slaves did not use the computers, especially not in the middle of the night. The bathroom would have been understandable, but this was not.

Geneva walked to the admin entrance closest to her and stopped in the hallway. Matt was there, standing next to the open employee file cabinet. Geneva's mouth opened in surprise, Matt was reading files on the employees. This wasn't just his deciding to send an email to someone, this was serious. Geneva decided to call Master Devon, and started to take a step back when Suzanne must have tried to roll over. The alarm sounded surprising Matt who looked up and saw Geneva.

Geneva froze for a second, not sure what she should do. She had decided to call Master, but now she was discovered. "You're not supposed to be here." Geneva said accusingly.

Matt moved. He couldn't let her tell anyone, he just couldn't. If she did, then everything would be ruined. He dropped the folder and ran right at her, she was only fifteen or so feet away. He covered the distance as she raised her hands defensively before her.

Geneva realized she was in danger. Real physical danger. She raised her hands to deflect the attack and Matt bowled her over like a lineman charging through to get the Quarterback. She fell backwards and crashed against a bookshelf along the wall. She raised her wrist and hit the transmit button. "Master!" Was all she managed before Matt grabbed her watch and tore it from her wrist.

The Bitch was trying to tell on him. The little slut was going to ruin everything. He threw the watch behind him, and reached down to grab her hair and drag her to her feet. The Watch broke into three pieces as it hit the wall.

Devon woke to the sound of the radio. He raised his own watch from the nightstand and pushed his transmit button. "Geneva." No answer came to him and he frowned. He again called more insistently. "Geneva, answer me."

Geneva was fighting for her life, she blocked some of Matt's punches, and tried to fight back, to hit him with something, anything. Matt just got madder and madder.

Devon got out of bed and looked at Diane who stared at him in fear. Master was awake, and she was afraid it was her fault, but worried that Geneva didn't answer. "I heard Geneva call me, there must be some problem."

Diane lifted her own wrist, it was on Channel five, Devon and Geneva's was on four since Geneva had the night shift. The idea being not to wake everyone if there was a minor problem. She started to talk to it when Devon's voice stopped her. "It may be nothing, don't wake everyone."

"Yes Master."

Devon quickly put some pants on, and then as he opened his door found Diane right behind him. "You can stay here."

Diane opened her mouth to protest, but hesitated. She nodded and stepped back to sit on the bed.

Devon exited his room and headed for the training wing. He didn't look downstairs as he quickly crossed to the sleeping wing.

Diane bit her lip. Geneva was too good not to answer, if she couldn't there was a problem.

Devon turned the corner and saw the chair at the far end of the hall, and saw the open door to Matt's room at the same time. Something was wrong, badly wrong. He tapped the channel button and then glanced to see he was on channel five, the all staff channel. "Trainers, wake up, we have a problem. Matt is out of his room and Geneva is not answering. Spread out and find them."

Ann woke with a start and heard the call, it was repeated. She grabbed her watch and was in the hallway thinking she was moving fast, she wasn't. She was the last one in the hall, all of them moving around the corner.

Devon was already down the stairs and headed towards Admin. He picked up the pace suddenly breaking into a run. He had heard the unmistakable sound of flesh being struck.

Geneva missed the block, and Matt's fish smashed into her eye causing her head to snap around painfully. Her eye hurt badly now. She had gotten a couple licks in, but Matt was just too strong, and too big to hold off for long. Geneva just wasn't trained for this, she had basic hand to hand, which worked if Matt would attack her the right way, but this was a brawl, and she was a Medic, not a Ranger for God's sake.

The last punch had shoved her backwards and she knocked a lamp off the table. Matt grabbed her hair again and drew back his arm and hit her again. Geneva felt her nose flatten and then heard the sickening crunch of her nose breaking. Blood shot out of her nose as both her eyes closed reflexively. They were full of tears from the pain and the involuntary reaction of having a nose broken. She couldn't see, she was defenseless, and at Matt's mercy.

Devon turned the corner on a jog and saw Geneva's nose dripping blood. He saw red, but not because of blood, because Matt was hitting one of his slaves, one of his people. Devon's first instinct was to place himself between Matt and Geneva, to prevent any further harm coming to Geneva who was falling off of the desk she was across. Devon lunged and tackled Matt, taking him to the ground. Devon swiveled and tried to regain his feet but now Matt was swinging wildly at him. Devon couldn't get clear to get his feet and set himself.

Matt felt another person tackle him, he was too far gone, too far into his rage to identify the person. It was just someone else who wanted to prevent him from getting into the Academy. They were all against him, everybody was. They all knew he was really the best slave, and now they were trying to get him and keep him away from Master.

Devon finally wrapped Matt up in his arms and legs, trying to contain him until help arrived. Thomas and Rebecca arrived first.

Thomas first saw Geneva lying on the floor, blood streaming through her hand held to her face. He rushed to her while Rebecca took an extra half-second to scan around and saw Devon's situation. She strode to Devon and grabbed Matt's arm. She twisted savagely and soon had Matt pinned on the ground with his wrist held firmly in her hand as she shoved it towards his neck.

Matt screamed in pain and tried to twist away. Devon, now able to hold Matt more securely than he was before, placed Matt's second hand near his neck and then held them both in place.

"Rebecca, get bindings, hogtie." Devon instructed. As Rebecca moved to get the items he twisted his head and saw Thomas. "How is she?"

"She's got a broken nose, a torn lip. She'll need some stitches in the lip Devon." Thomas said holding a slave shirt to Geneva's nose. "He beat the shit out of her."

Ann arrived and gasped in surprise at Geneva's condition. Diane was behind Ann and dropped to her knees next to Geneva.

"Diane, check on Suzanne, make sure she's OK. Then get Jeannette and Crystal. Ann I want everyone accounted for right now." Devon commanded.

"Yes Master." Diane said and rushed from the room to obey.

Jeannette arrived and gasped as well, she turned to Devon, knowing that orders would come. She didn't wait long. Ann spoke first. "I'm calling the Sheriff, this is felony Battery Devon."

"Jeannette, call the Doctor, get him down here right now. Then get Geneva to the aide station." Devon said. "Ann call Jack Mitchell at home, tell him I need an investigation here, and I want it to be full and complete."

"A full investigation Devon?"

"Yes, if we don't, we'll be accused of a cover up." Devon said.

"Master, please, my arm." Matt squalled. He had realized it was Master Devon holding him, and he was in trouble. He just had to take some time to explain to master that Matt was doing this for him.

Devon levered it slightly higher. "Do not say another fucking word Matt. I'm considering dumping you into Long Island Sound."

"Master, let me explain." Matt said.

Andre arrived with Suzanne. "I saw Diane letting Suzanne out. What happened?"

"Matt beat the shit out of Geneva." Devon said. "I don't know why yet, but I will."

"Master." Geneva said slowly as she stood. "I found him out of bed, going through the records."

Devon looked at the open area and saw the scattered contents of a folder. Rebecca arrived and in a moment they had Matt hogtied and gagged. "Good idea getting the gag."

"I thought it would be useful, to let us talk." Rebecca said seriously.

Ann set the phone down. "The Sheriff is on the way, he said that the Watch Commander will be here in less than twenty minutes."

Devon nodded. Jeannette hung up the phone at her desk and said. "The Doctor will be here about the same time."

Thomas escorted Geneva to the aide station. He talked to her gently the whole time, telling her that she was going to be fine soon, and she was a good and loyal slave.

Devon saw Matt squirming and frowned. "Take the gag."

Rebecca released the gag. Matt began speaking immediately. "Master, I was just trying to get my slot, the one that they have. You said you had all the slaves you needed. I know I can be better than them. Geneva was spying on me, she knew I was a better slave than she is. I can serve you much better that Jeannette Master, ask Mistress Domina, I'm really the best slave."

Devon groaned and sat heavily in a chair. "Jesus Christ."

Ann took a piece of paper and began to note everything that Matt said. She almost told him he had rights, then remembered she isn't a cop now, so that's not an issue.

"Ann, is his being hog tied going to be a problem?" Devon asked.

Ann considered a minute and shook her head. "As citizens, we're authorized by law to use reasonable force to detain and restrain a suspect who we catch in the commission of a crime."

Rebecca looked at the puddle of blood and asked with an edge of anger in her voice. "Can we punish him by law?"

Ann shook her head. "No, we can't."

Devon's scowl appeared permanently fixed on his face. "Don't leave him alone, I'm going to check on Geneva."

Crystal was in the aide station wiping her eyes as she tried to help Geneva. Diane stood next to her and gently held a dressing to Geneva's nose. Jeannette was at the door waiting for him. She reported. "Master, Geneva definitely has a broken nose. She also may have an arm injury. I believe she needs to be sent to the Hospital for treatment."

Devon nodded. "The Doctor will be here soon, and he can arrange transport and treatment."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said bowing her head. She stepped closer to him and in a lower voice said. "Master, the slaves are very upset by this."

Devon nodded. "I am too Jeannette. Tell them we'll do everything possible to help Geneva, and tell them Matt will not be here anymore."

"Yes Master, I've already told them that."

"Devon, I'm not a medic, but she's hurt pretty bad." Thomas said.

"The Doctor's on the way right now everyone." Devon said as he walked to Geneva. "Do you need an ambulance before he gets here?"

Geneva shook her head and slurred the words. "No Master, it's best to wait." She grimaced in pain and Devon leaned down and whispered in her ear.

As he raised his head she looked up at him with light shining in her eyes, and a hint of smile on her lips. "Thank you Master." She slurred through broken and swollen lips.

Devon turned to Diane. "You're a level three slave now too Diane. Don't let us down."