The Vassal Academy Ch. 21

Story Info
Ann tests her abilities.
11.9k words
4.72
48.8k
14

Part 21 of the 39 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 21. Ann tests her abilities.

Yvette was in Ballet, Donna was in Arousal Training with Andre. Ann in the meantime was where she had been sneaking off to for months. She was in Oral Arts, and she was working on station eight. After finally getting the techniques correct, she leaned back in satisfaction after seeing the screen show the words she sought. Task Complete.

A philosophy book she'd been reading as part of her corporate reading list had something in it which applied to this situation. "The main obstacle on the journey of self discovery is fear. Fear allows you to end your journey early, convincing you that nothing more is to be gained."

The obstacle was here, and Ann knew it. It lay before her, and she had no idea how to surmount it. Phase three oral arts, the next stations, included deep throat techniques, which were only now being taught to Diane, Geneva's training was just now beginning to return to light, her nose having healed for ten good days, and the Doctor had approved light training, so long as it caused her no pain.

Ann stood and walked to the door, removing the chair she used to block the door, it had no lock, and opening it. She stepped into the hallway, and found it empty, not surprising, the slaves had cleaned down here this morning. She turned to her left and hesitated. Music, classical piano, seemed to be coming from down the hallway. Turning back to her right, she moved towards the other end, and stopped in shock in the doorway to Ballet.

Rebecca and Jeannette were moving through graceful Ballet movements in synchronized beauty. Ann stood in the doorway, and watched the two dance across the floor, assuming poses that were known the world over, classical ballet. Ann was amazed. Of course, she knew that Rebecca had been a literal Ballerina, and had once danced in the Calgary Ballet, but she had no idea that Rebecca still danced.

Rebecca's body was obviously more suited to the movements, some of which seemed difficult for Jeannette, with her larger breasts, additional height, and classic curves to accomplish. Rebecca on the other hand, was thinner, with smaller breasts, and shorter.

As the song ended, Ann resisted the almost overwhelming urge to clap. "That was beautiful."

Jeannette smiled and lowered her head in acknowledgement. Rebecca seemed flustered for a moment. "I didn't know anyone was in the training wing this afternoon."

"I was just walking about." Ann said vaguely. "How long have you two been doing that?"

"When Jeannette returned to the society, she asked if I could keep training her. I agreed. There wasn't anymore we could do with the standard curriculum, so we started to dance." Rebecca said as she took a towel from Jeannette who had gotten it from the floor. She dabbed at her own neck while Jeannette did similar motions.

"You're both so graceful. It's impressive to watch." Ann said stepping into the class proper. "Jeannette, if you're finished here, can I talk to Rebecca for a moment?"

"Certainly Mistress, I should check on dinner anyway." Jeannette said and left.

Ann turned to Rebecca. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

"You didn't, it's all right. Just surprising to be caught, but expected I guess." Rebecca said with a friendly smile.

"Actually, finding you was a godsend, I need to talk to you about something Rebecca. I have a problem."

"Usually I find one of the guys when I have that problem." Rebecca said grinning easily.

Ann chuckled. "They wouldn't do." She turned and slowly walked to the door and glanced into the hallway, insuring they weren't overheard and turned back to Rebecca. "I've been training myself, on Oral Arts."

"Really?" Rebecca said surprised.

"Yeah." Ann admitted. Before her courage evaporated, she rushed the next part out. "I've completed phase two. Here's the problem. I've never done it to anyone live. I've also never done anything with a girl, except for being the center of attention with the slaves."

Rebecca nodded and seemed to understand instantly. "Phase three includes things you can't train yourself for, and you need to know if you're doing it right."

Ann nodded. She felt humiliation well within her and wanted to run from the room. "I thought of asking Jeannette or Diane to help me."

"No, you did the right thing. I'll be happy to spend an evening with you Ann. Then we can talk about phase three. I'm not really much in training that, but I've done it. Thomas would probably be best, but that's later." Rebecca stepped up and held out her hand. "Come on, let's get cleaned up for dinner, and afterwards, you and I can torment Donna."

Ann accepted the hand gratefully. Rebecca understood her fears, or at least acknowledged them. As they walked towards the central area, Rebecca leaned a little closer. "You're working even harder than I suspected at this Ann. Demanding more from yourself than we have."

"I know how much I still have to do, and it scares the living hell out of me Rebecca." Ann admitted.

Rebecca smiled. "It pleases me, but we'll talk later, where the guys aren't."

Ann breathed a sigh of relief. She knew she was going to have to talk to Devon, or Thomas, but just not today.

Dinner was the usual, everyone was brought up to date on training. Crystal was in sleep training tonight, Yvette and Donna were in phase two, solidly in phase two. They had much as Suzanne had, breezed through phase one. The ballet was the hardest of course, but that had been seen to, as it always was.

"Devon, I started the report on Donna. It took a while to get close to her erotic image, I think she's fighting me, or resisting me." Andre said.

"OK, where did you get to?" Devon asked.

"I think she'd rather have a girl in the room with her." Andre began. "She originally answered that she normally is with Yvette when Master chooses to play with her."

Devon nodded. "Let me read the report when you're done. It would fit, Yvette is the lead of their house, so Donna's fond of her. I can see that."

Andre nodded. Thomas cleared his throat. "Diane is still having trouble with the throat angle. I think she's blocking it so to speak."

Devon nodded. "We all know phase three is a bitch for the students, they're tired, and the tasks are so difficult as to appear impossible."

"Crystal in sleep training tonight?" Rebecca confirmed.

"Yes, Jeannette has the duty, I've already told her."

After the meal Rebecca and Ann returned to Ballet where they found Donna waiting for them. "Good Donna, let's run through the phase one positions, and we'll just review for today all right?" Rebecca said.

Ann took the lead, and after finding that Donna had preformed the positions properly, moved to phase three. Donna was too dedicated in pleasing. She wanted to make her Master happy, so it was difficult to find fault. Rebecca saw minor flaws, but not anything large enough to cause her to step in.

They reviewed Slave Throat, and Donna demonstrated it properly. Ann shrugged helplessly at Rebecca, and then said. "Well it looks like you've remembered everything. We'll teach you new positions tomorrow."

"Thank you Mistress." Donna said and rose. She stopped at the door before leaving. "Mistress, may I speak?"

"Certainly." Ann replied somewhat surprised.

"Mistress, I know we're to serve Master, and I know we're to obey any Master. I'm trying, really I am." Donna began obviously frightened.

"What's wrong?" Ann asked, more gently than she intended. Her concern obvious.

"Master Andre. He's big, and beautiful, and he looks just like my Brother." Donna began. "I think I failed my class because I couldn't relax around him. Crystal said I should tell you, or Jeannette, that you'd understand."

Ann smiled. "I do. Thank you for trusting me with this. I'll handle it Donna."

Rebecca grinned as Donna left the room after again thanking them. "The one thing we didn't consider."

"That Andre would resemble a family member, and give her the willies over the whole incest taboo?" Ann asked grinning back. "That's perfect."

"We'll let Devon know in the morning, and switch to either Thomas, or one of us for the future. I bet they'll make more progress with her." Rebecca agreed and they left the room after extinguishing the lights.

Upstairs Ann followed Rebecca into her room and stood uncomfortably. Rebecca sighed and sat on her bed. "Ann, you look like you're going to jump out of your skin. Relax and sit here."

Ann sat on the bed. "Rebecca, this is a difficult thing for me."

"I know, and relax. There isn't anything difficult about this. Two people making love, is a wonderful and beautiful thing." Rebecca began gently taking Ann's hand. "All you have to do is relax, and enjoy the experience."

Ann sighed. "I've had to adjust so much of my thinking since I got here. I've managed to orgasm in situations I thought it would never happen."

"You've also managed to adapt to a lifestyle that you had no knowledge of. Now, you want to know if you can move forward, or if you're as far as you can advance."

"I'm afraid." Ann admitted. "I have one overwhelming fear that keeps me up some nights."

"You're afraid that you'll find the slave life preferable to the Dominant one." Rebecca said softly.

Ann's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "How did you know?" She demanded.

Rebecca smiled reassuringly. "Ann, you'd be less than human if you didn't see the pleasure our girls get, and the joy they exhibit. You wonder if you can share in that joy."

Ann slumped and sighed audibly. "Am I a slave? Am I just fooling myself?"

"You're no slave Ann. You're too assertive, too determined to be a good slave. You are an excellent dominant. But you're human too, and you don't want to be in control of everything every moment of the day." Rebecca said gently laying a hand on Ann's shoulder. "You want to relax and let go sometimes, and that is when you wonder if the slaves have the best part of it."

"We're always working for them." Ann said wearily.

"Yes, and they're always working for us too." Rebecca acknowledged.

"Devon, all of you told me how tough this was going to be. How hard we worked."

"We also play." Rebecca pointed out.

Ann smiled. "Even that is work sometimes."

Rebecca nodded. "Are you happy Ann? Are you happy here with us?"

Ann thought for just a moment and then looked at Rebecca's face, into her eyes. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"You're being paid, to do impossibly hard work, and impossibly long hours. You're also happy, and unless I miss my guess, you realize now how important our work is, to them." Rebecca said with a small gesture down the hall in the direction of the slave rooms.

"I do. Those girls, all of them, need us." Ann admitted.

Rebecca placed a gentle hand on Ann's face, and smiled. Ann leaned in and kissed her. Relaxed enough now, to make love. Rebecca had instantly realized that Ann was afraid that Rebecca would just shuck her clothing, as they did with the slaves, and lay back ordering Ann to lick her to several nice orgasms. Ann was afraid that she'd play the slave, and was more afraid she'd like it. Letting Ann see Rebecca as an older, more mature, sisterly wise friend, was needed tonight.

Ann kissed Rebecca, and felt soft, gentle hands roaming her back. They collapsed onto the bed, kissing each other. Hands explored unfamiliar, yet similar geography. Rebecca's breasts were slightly smaller than Ann's own. Ann was a little taller, more full bodied, but not Jeannette. Her own breasts would barely fill out the C cup bras she normally wore, and would seem slightly overfilled in the B cup bras she occasionally wore to give the impression of cleavage.

Ann felt Rebecca licking and nibbling on her neck, moving towards her ear, gently kissing and caressing her ear with her tongue. Ann shuddered in pleasure, feeling a rush of arousal flood her. Rebecca was tender, gentle, more in tune with the needs of Ann's soul, of her sensitive side. Of course, Ann understood that this was because Rebecca was a woman too, and it's true that only a Woman, can understand another.

Ann's hands roamed over the somehow familiar, and unknown body of Rebecca. She knew her own body, and was familiar with it's appearance, it's feel under her hands. Yet, this was different, and similar at the same time. Rebecca's breasts were smaller, more compact, and if age had taken some of the pertness from them, she was still firm, taut even. Ann wondered about something, and decided to find out as they lay on the bed making out. She ran her hands down Rebecca's back and felt her ass. Ann gripped it tightly, testing it. It was as firm as it looked.

Rebecca for her part, allowed Ann to set the pace, enjoying the company of another. Deciding that Ann's wondering hands were invitation to do the same, she began to caress and explore Ann. Rebecca's caresses and exploration were more focused than Ann's curious wonderings. Rebecca was working to heighten Ann's arousal. As Rebecca nibbled on Ann's ear, she felt a shudder run through the body of her lover. Ann had a thing for ears eh? That was good information, that was information that Rebecca intended to use. Ann's tighter grip on Rebecca, her hands showing more urgency confirmed it. Ann reacted to people nibbling on her ears. She liked it.

Ann wanted to feel skin against her, skin against her own skin. Opening the buttons of Rebecca's blouse she exposed Rebecca's sexy little white bra. For the first time, she saw a bra as she suspected, hell she knew the guys saw them. Enticing, erotic, and even sexy. Ann kissed her way down Rebecca's neck, kissing the upper chest and licking the bra edges, plunging her tongue down the space between Rebecca's tits.

As they made out, they removed each others clothing. Doing the dance of love that couples all over have done. Removing shirts, bras and pants. Jeannette had said it. This was love. "If married couples do it, it's making love. If a couple does it, it's making love, if I do it it's not love? Whatever, but it was still pretty good."

Ann felt her arousal, her inner heat increasing. Rebecca also gave signs of this increasing heat. Hands found intimate spots, caressing the union of buttock and leg. Caressing pelvis, and then Rebecca's hand found Ann's sex. Ann was trimmed, a process that she labored over ever week, but she was certainly a natural blond. Deciding that Ann could use some relaxation, this wasn't a test really. Well, it was a test, but not a test of a slave, Rebecca licked her way down to Ann's center.

Ann relaxed into the gentle ministrations of the senior female trainer, and felt only subtle differences in the way that Rebecca and the lead slave Jeannette applied themselves. Rebecca was certainly very good, excellent in fact. Ann felt enjoyment, even tenderness in Rebecca's actions, but Jeannette's excitement at serving Master wasn't here. Her love of serving Master wasn't in the touches. It was subtle, and Ann turned off the clinical part of her brain for a while. She relaxed into the incredibly erotic feelings she had and just enjoyed the moment.

Rebecca took Ann to a nice orgasm, and then gave her a second bigger one. Then she let Ann down gently. The next test, would Ann balk at kissing her, with her own juices on her lips, lay before them. Rebecca kissed her way up Ann's sensuous body and Ann passed that no problem.

Ann realized it was her turn, she'd received pleasure, now she was going to give pleasure to her lover of the night. She kissed her own way down Rebecca's body, trying to bring pleasure to Rebecca. She started to lick and caress Rebecca's completely hairless sex. Like Jeannette, she had been lased to insure no hair would grow on her body.

Rebecca relaxed into the technique, recognizing a playful desire in Ann. Ann's technique was technically correct, and Rebecca gave the proper responses to show that. Ann was still slightly inhibited though. That would leave in time Rebecca decided. Ann was growing into a more open minded, sexually active woman. This night was scary to her, and Rebecca knew how scary, and how important it was to Ann. Rebecca let herself orgasm, refraining from resisting, but not really giving herself the command to come. She liked natural Orgasms. The commanded ones were all right, but they lacked something, some chemical, or physiological element to make them really good.

Ann kissed her way back up Rebecca's lean body, and lay beside her, cuddling and kissing at times. As they relaxed into post sexual bliss, Ann wearily asked the question. "So do I make a good slave?"

"No. You make a more attentive lover than you did when you arrived. It's not just slaves that bring pleasure to their partners. That's what we train here, but we could train someone to be just a more attentive and skilled lover." Rebecca said gently caressing Ann's shoulder.

"Attentive? You mean pleasurable?" Ann asked with the note of weariness plain in her voice.

"Yes, it doesn't take a slave to please a lover, nor does pleasing a lover make you a slave. It's your heart that makes you a Dom, and your passion that makes you want to give and receive pleasure." Rebecca explained.

Ann was considering this as she drifted off to sleep. Rebecca smiled at the younger woman as she slept before closing her own eyes on a long and trying day. Ann was the future of the Academy, of this whole process. Andre, Thomas, and her were the tools to start the tradition. Devon was the architect, Jeannette the prototype product. Yet it was Ann who among all of the staff so far that was the most important. Ann would be the Lead Trainer one day.

In the morning, Ann woke next to Rebecca and found the scent of their lovemaking still filling the room. It had been tender, gentle, and erotic as hell. For a first time, of making love to another woman, as an equal, it couldn't have been better.

Ann groaned as she realized she'd have to brave the hallway and duck into her own room to get ready for the day. Knowing that the slaves, and other trainers would be up and moving now as well. "So much for secrets."

"Good morning Ann." Rebecca said lazily as she stretched. "The problem with living like this is that there are very few secrets around, and even those that someone doesn't know, they do suspect. Don't worry, no one will think less of you, if anything, they'll be happy you're fitting in with us so well."

"I know, and it bothers me some." Ann grumped. "I need my coffee, and it's in my room." Ann said as she thought of the coffee pot that waited for her. It would even now be finishing it's automatic brew cycle.

Ann groaned and stood up. She looked across the floor, and found first her pants, and then a bra. It wasn't hers. Setting it down gently, she turned around and found Rebecca laying in bed, her breasts uncovered, and she was smiling at Ann. "Problem?"

"At least with guys, I know what underwear is mine." Ann grumped good naturedly.

Rebecca grinned, and then chuckled. "Fuck it, just walk to your room, get your coffee, I'll sort this out in a few."

Ann shrugged, recognizing the challenge for what it was. Further she reasoned, literally everyone on the floor had seen her nude, because she'd slept with them all at least once. Stepping to the door she went into the hall finding Jeannette walking down the hall towards her, no towards Devon's room. Ann smiled and waved, and then stepped next door to her own room.

Ann tried to see anything in Jeannette's eyes or face that would indicate or show some thing that Ann could find offensive. There wasn't anything. Jeannette behaved as though finding a nude woman in the hall was totally normal. Well, it was totally normal. Finding Ann nude in the Hall wasn't totally normal, but it was well known that she did spend time with other trainers, and so it was sort of normal.