The Vassal Academy Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane nodded her understanding. "It's scary is all. She's so young, and already so much more advanced than I am at pain tolerance and all that."

"It's not pain tolerance to her, it's pleasure. It is scary. It's dangerous, and thank you God for helping her find us. Can you imagine what would have happened if she'd been grabbed by a real sadistic bastard?"

Diane shuddered. "God." Sitting back she glanced at her watch. "Shit, I need a quick shower Jeannette. It's getting warm in the Kitchen with the sun blasting in the windows."

"Yeah, it's going to start heading south soon." Jeannette comforted her and reminded her of the seasonal changes all at the same time.

Diane was up and moving, Jeannette took both trays to the kitchen, and then followed her up the stairs. Diane was showering in the staff wing, hurrying through a modified morning routine.

While Devon was at Dinner discussing events as he understood them with the trainers minus one, he accepted the information from the three on the training so far today and after being brought up to date he issued instructions for them and the training tomorrow morning.

Ann acknowledged the instructions and asked. "Before we break, any instructions for Andre we need to know about?"

Devon shook his head. "I'll be up in the morning to talk to him personally. Then I'll go back to bed."

Ann nodded. "Ok, let's go to work gang." They had classes to teach.

Jeannette had finished helping Diane get ready, checking everything to make sure it was perfect for Master, and then had waited with her in the dayroom until Master called that he was ready to go. This was as it should be, slaves waited on Master. Master should never, wait for a slave.

Crystal flew through clean up of the slave dishes, and was done with the pots and pans before the Master's were done eating. She waited impatiently, her need for a night of orgasms making her antsy.

Andre and Geneva arrived back at the Academy just before Devon left for the clubs in town. Dinner was finished, and Andre indicated that he and Geneva would whip something up before bed. After reporting in full to Devon, Andre waited while Devon digested the information.

Geneva knelt in Master Devon's room, and was astounded. Master Andre had just summarized a day's worth of conversation, leaving nothing of any real relevance out, omitting only the small talk and casual discussion. It was stunning really, to realize how awesome the Master's were. Geneva knew of course how skilled they were as Master's, but the ability to remember a full day's conversation like that, and to be able to report on it so casually, so easily, was not something she'd seen before. Realizing that the Master's typed the reports soon afterwards only so they could report right away, and not fall behind in their work, Geneva wondered how much they could retain for long periods of time.

"Thank you Andre. Geneva, you look unsettled. Are you all right?" Devon asked.

"Yes Master, I've never seen Master's report to you is all. Sorry." Geneva said sheepishly.

Devon nodded. "What are the Medical considerations? Anything that you think may be an issue with his recovery?"

"No Master." Geneva began her own report not realizing that in her own way, she was doing things pretty much as Master Andre did. "His collar bone is broken, but has been surgically repaired. I didn't see the X-Ray's but the description is pretty straightforward. A Metal plate and a couple screws to hold the bone together while it heals. The Doctor's notes and comments made me believe they were permanent, although that is not as definite as it might seem." Geneva went on to explain that occasionally, the so-called permanent braces would be removed due to pain or discomfort of the patient.

"So you don't see any problems with his recovery? Nothing yet I mean." Devon asked to clarify.

"No Master. Physical Therapy according to the therapist I spoke with is actually pretty easy. Just let him use the arm every day, a little at first, and encourage the flexibility of the joint by stretching exercises. An hour or two every day. She suggested swimming, but we don't have a pool, and said that light weights in a couple weeks would be just as effective." Geneva summarized that conversation too.

Devon nodded. "You've both done excellent work. I thank you both." He shifted. "Would either of you object to heading up there again tomorrow?" After getting the expected agreements. "Then consider yourselves free to do just that. Confirm that he's to be released on Monday, and otherwise just keep him company."

"Yes Master." Geneva said. She saw Andre nodding his agreement and understanding.

"Get something to eat, and I've got to head to town to allow people to see the Master's Master that Cathy convinced them I am." Devon said with a note of sarcasm.

Geneva smiled knowing that Master Devon trusted her with this information, and knew she'd never betray it to anyone.

Andre and Geneva managed to whip up a quick dinner of things that Chef had in the fridge, and left him a note to that effect.

Crystal and Jeannette were passionately making out in Jeannette's room. Jeannette decided to tease Crystal a bit, let her know what she still had to learn when she got out of phase two. Jeannette placed her hand on Crystal's pelvis as she gently licked the mons.

Geneva came out of the staff bathroom unbuttoning her blouse and stopped in the doorway to Jeannette's room. Those two were really going at it. A collection of toys lay on the bed and Geneva felt a gnawing hunger in her. "Can I join in?"

Jeannette glanced over her shoulder and couldn't remember if Geneva was on restriction. "Your nose?"

"No one told me I can't come, it might be hard to return the favor." Geneva said, her eyes locked on the collection of Dildo's and vibrators on the bed. She removed her shirt and held it in her hand, not wanting to toss it into the room.

Jeannette understood and nodded. "Grab one and jump in. This little slut got all horny while Mistress Ann talked dirty to her."

Crystal was rubbing her pussy. Jeannette pulled her hand away. "Now you lay there slut, and let us do the work."

Andre saw Geneva disappear into Jeannette's room. Knowing what she was about to do, he called her name.

Geneva reflexively held her shirt over her bra-covered breasts. "Yes Master?"

Andre stared in surprise. Was Geneva actually trying to cover herself? Geneva realized her mistake and held her head down. "Master, I'm so very sorry." She had lowered her shirt already. "It was just a reflex, after pretending to be normal all day."

Andre walked to her considering his response. She had behaved normally all day. She was a phase three slave in training though, and had been doing this for months. He glanced in the room and saw Crystal and Jeannette looking upset, even horrified in Jeannette's case. "I suppose I can understand that slave. I was just going to suggest you not play all night, because we've got another full day ahead of us. I think that behaving normally, like the squares in public was too much of a stretch for you. Perhaps you should be reminded, even when we're in public, that you are a slave."

"Master, I'm so very sorry." Geneva said sadly, watching chances of an orgasm evaporate before her.

"So you said." Andre was thinking fast. What kind of reminder could be used. Glancing at the collection of toys on the bed, he suddenly had an idea. "I'll let you play tonight, as a reward for your excellent service today, the last couple weeks in fact. To see if we can remind you of your place in this house, this life, I think I should help you out tomorrow."

"Yes Master." Geneva said with hope in her voice. An orgasm would be so sweet, and Master Andre wasn't really a softie, was he being generous?

"Tomorrow, I'm going to hang a weight from your clit ring, need I say that underwear is forbidden? In fact, I'm going to find you a dress to wear. Something that is loose and flowing enough to hide your discomfort." Andre said as he finalized his plans.

Geneva's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "Master, we'll be in a hospital."

"Oh I know slave. Every step will be torture. The weight will swing, and need I remind you that except for playtime, your orgasms are not your own?" Andre said with a wicked grin.

"No Master." Geneva said almost stunned. She had just been promised torture of an unendurable nature, and she was even hornier than she had been when she looked in on Crystal and Jeannette.

Andre nodded and turned to walk down the hall. "Have a good time tonight, a reward for your excellent service."

Geneva turned to find Jeannette looking at her with something akin to shock on her face. Jeannette heard squishing sounds behind her and turned to find Crystal plunging a good sized Pink dildo in and out of her cunt. Crystal was madly plumbing at her depths. "Oh God, the torture, it would be..." Crystal didn't finish the sentence, she came loudly instead.

Geneva stepped into the room and looked at Jeannette. "I'm dead."

Jeannette knowing the power of the rings, and Geneva's particular kink of public humiliation nodded slowly. Geneva was as good as dead. She'd never be able to walk through a hospital with a weight swinging on her clit ring. She'd orgasm about every other step.

Geneva sighed. "Jeannette, do you think I can wear it out, make it numb tonight so it doesn't get me tomorrow?"

Jeannette shook her head. "We can try, but I don't think so."

Crystal was rolling back and forth gently as she came down. "Oh God Geneva, that's awesome." She looked at Geneva and imagined the feelings she would have. "I got to get some rings."

Jeannette shook her head. "Come on Geneva, party tonight, because tomorrow, you may die."

Geneva nodded.

Andre was considering. Geneva had said she had mini skirt type dresses, and that may be what the situation called for. He wrote a quick note for Devon describing the situation, and his punishment, and asked for Devon to communicate if there was any desired change. He had just finished when there was a knock on his open door. Turning he found Ann apparently fresh from class.

"Sorry to bother you Andre, but I was curious as to throw Josh is doing?" Ann asked.

"He's OK, physically anyway. He's depressed, normal I guess after a loss like this. He's feeling kind of rejected too, Brad's family isn't fond of Josh, or what Brad and he did." Andre summarized.

Ann nodded. "Know that feeling, guess we all do."

Andre nodded absently. "I'm glad you stopped by. I need you to help me real quick with Geneva."

"What's up?" Ann asked. Andre told her and Ann first gaped at him, and then grinned evilly. "You are a real black hearted bastard you know that?"

Andre shrugged. "Are you saying she will find this punishment effective?" Andre asked innocently.

"She'll be dripping all over the place." Ann was quiet for a moment, listening down the hall. Sounds of passion filled the hallway as the three ladies made love in Jeannette's room.

"I think Jeannette may have a couple dresses that will work, unless you have something that is better suitable, that's my plan." Andre summarized.

Ann considered. "Make her wear heels too. At least two inches, three would be better."

Andre was confused. "Heels?"

Ann looked at him knowingly. "The reason guys like it when we wear heels is because it forces us to sway when we walk, our hips, and bodies move more, enticingly for the guy. For Geneva with the weight on the ring, it will move even more."

Andre chuckled. "Thank you, although one might ask if you are joining me in the black hearted bastard category."

Ann nodded slowly. "I have a dress she can use. Let me get it." Ann left and came back handing Andre the clothes.

Andre looked at them. A knee length denim jumper type dress, loose fitting, flowing even. A blouse was there as well, heavy cotton, a comfortable shirt to go with comfortable dress. Andre nodded. 'Perfect Ann, thank you."

Ann nodded and turned to leave. At the doorway she hesitated and took another look at Andre. Perhaps it was time to forgive him. "Andre, would you mind some company this evening?"

Andre looked slightly surprised. Then recovering he nodded slightly. "I think I just might Ann, and thank you again."

Ann stepped back inside the room and closed the door.

Geneva was lapping wildly at Crystal's cunt while Jeannette plunged the big dildo in and out of Geneva's pussy. Geneva gripped Crystal's hips tightly as she came again, Jeannette paying attention to her ring. Her only hope to help Geneva make it through the day was to exhaust her tonight. If she was so tired tomorrow that she couldn't notice the stimulation of the swinging weight, then perhaps she might survive the day.

Crystal rolled off Geneva and lay down beside her. She looked at the woman and then again imagined the torture that would be endured tomorrow. Talk about being property. Made to suffer all day, your pussy on fire, twitching in need. Your clit screaming for release. Every fiber of your body straining for release, begging and being denied permission to come. Oh God. If there was an image of the true slave, that was it. Tortured all day long with desire to come, and knowing your agony served the whims of your Master.

Jeannette turned to suggest that someone find their own bed, she was exhausted, and it looked like Geneva was too. Crystal had the big pink Dildo in her hands again. She shoved it deep into her pussy. Jeannette blinked. "Jesus, again?"

"It's awesome. Tortured all day, for the amusement of your Master, oh God." Crystal panted speaking quickly, her hands driving the dildo deep inside her. "What could he make you do for permission to come, what wouldn't you do? Oh God."

Jeannette looked at Geneva who was staring in awe at the teenager. She'd had half a dozen good orgasms already, and showed no signs of slowing down. In fact, she was even more energized, more aroused than she was before.

Geneva shook her head. Crystal was a Nymph all right. Geneva felt sore, her pussy was sore, and her desire sated for the time being. Yet, Crystal wanted even more, and as she exchanged glances with Jeannette, they knew what they'd have to do to stop her tonight. She'd fuck herself to death with that dildo if you gave her the chance. Crystal was frigging her clit with one hand while pummeling her pussy with the dildo.

"Oh God, I bet he makes you admit it to someone, to humiliate you." Crystal came again, shoving the dildo deep within herself.

Jeannette stared in awe, and reached for the bindings' she'd brought from downstairs. They were going to have to chain Crystal up tonight, to get her to stop.

Ann reached for Andre's hand, and he gently took it. "I'm sorry I hurt you that badly Andre, I didn't mean for it to get bruised."

"It's all right, bruises heal, and I know what happens when I cross the line." Andre said gently.

Ann allowed herself to be drawn into an embrace and then kissed Andre gently. Minutes later, when the kiss was broken, Ann was ready for sex. Andre was a good kisser, tender, and attentive.

"What can I do for you tonight Mistress Ann?"

Ann looked at him for a moment. "I don't know, any suggestions?"

"You don't have a fantasy you'd like to explore?" Andre asked suggestively.

Ann caressed his face gently. "Not tonight, perhaps some other night." She leaned in and kissed him again, and felt hands on her shirt, gently and tenderly opening her buttons. Tonight, she wanted slow, gentle lovemaking. Some other night, she'd look at fantasies they could explore; it was after all, part of her training.

Andre carefully caressed and enticed Ann, knowing he was forgiven, but also knowing the ice was very thin here. If he went too far tonight, it would be years before he was trusted again. He removed her shirt and then gently unfastened her bra. The dance of sex continued, clothing dropped onto the floor, intermingled, intermixed. Ann's bikini panties were last, as Andre lay her gently onto the bed. Ann felt his caress, his attentions, and relaxed into them. As her arousal increased, she decided to wickedly break her secret open to him. She nudged him onto his back, and then caressing the endowment between his legs, lowered her head to take him into her mouth.

Andre was about to give himself the command to grow erect when he stopped. Ann was using mouth techniques from Oral Arts. Not phase one either, phase two. That tongue swirl was from Station Six, and unless he was sadly mistaken, that trick of rolling her tongue across the head was a classic station eight move. "You're trained?"

Ann licked along the underside of the shaft and gently nodded her head. A wicked knowing smile played across her lips and her eyes twinkled with a private delight. She had given blowjobs to boyfriends before. She had even swallowed the seed, but it wasn't until here, that she'd known that she was an amateur at the art of love. Now, she wasn't a professional, not really. She was more a gifted practitioner of the art.

Andre allowed himself to grow erect with her ministrations. Ann was enjoying herself, and once he was hard, decided she was ready, and wanted that monster pushing her everywhere. She moved up and straddled him, slowly lowering herself onto it. She impaled herself on his cock.

Andre reached up and caressed her waist, her hips, and her breasts. Allowing her to pleasure herself first, to get what she wanted.

Crystal objected that they shouldn't tie her up, they weren't the Masters. Geneva and Jeannette simply overpowered her, and bound her wrists and ankles to Jeannette's bed. Now Crystal lay straining at the bindings. Knowing it was useless, but desperate to get free, and play with herself more.

Jeannette had gone to Geneva's room to sleep, and they cuddled up together smiling wickedly. As they closed their eyes on a day, they wondered how Crystal would feel in the morning.

Ann was on her back, her legs wrapped around Andre's powerful waist, and he was thrusting deeply into her. It wasn't the bruising power thrusts of the dungeon. It was the long slow motion of more romantic sex. Ann liked it, and liked that he gently tapped her clit with his pelvis each time he inserted himself. Her third orgasm started in her toes and pulsed through her body, she reflexively pulled Andre deeper into her, moaning passionately as she held him tightly.

Andre felt his own orgasm increasing, and since he'd already decided to go au natural so to speak, he let it wash over him as Ann's whole body gripped him tightly. Her arms around his back, her legs around his waist, she held him tightly, and he felt himself ejaculate deeply inside her.

As the tension passed them both, Andre lowered his head and kissed her gently. Ann responded, her hair damp across her forehead. Her eyes barely open, showing her level of contentment, of her exhaustion. Andre didn't speak, he rolled off of her, pulling her close to him, to allow her to cuddle and then sleep. He held her in his arms, and she dozed off cuddled next to him. He slowly counted to a thousand, giving her time to fall asleep. Then he gently disentangled himself, and stood next to the bed. He took the note he'd written Devon, and added a couple lines to the bottom, then walked to the hallway through the silence of the hallway to slide it under Devon's door. Then he returned, and joined the warmth of his bed. Covering Ann and himself with the sheet and blanket, he allowed himself to doze off as well.

At the VIP of the Club de Sade, Diane was chatting with a couple slaves, answering questions about the Academy. Cathy walked up to the group. "Hey Diane, how are you doing, not used to seeing you around here anymore." Cathy said in a friendly tone of voice.