The Vassal Academy Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master brought me." Diane said gesturing towards Master Devon. "How have things been with you Cathy? Anxious to return to the school?"

Cathy grinned. "Yes, and no. David said I shouldn't worry about it. But really, with all the training I've heard you all have been doing, I'm afraid of some trained slave taking him from me."

Laura, another kept slave asked the obvious. "So you want to go back?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure. It damn near killed me. I don't know how she does it every day." Cathy said gesturing to Diane. "Is it like that for you too? The House Slaves I mean."

Diane nodded. "Every day, you collapse into bed exhausted. Master wrings every bit of energy out of you every day."

Laura bit her lip. "The training, is it as good as I've heard?"

Cathy nodded. "I don't know where they got it, but God almighty, they're amazing." Cathy hesitated. "Diane, could you tell me if they always treat the trainee's like they did me? I mean, do they always have them crying half the time too?"

Diane bit her lip. Not sure how to answer. On the trip into town, Master had said to answer any questions, tell the truth. So while it seemed bad, she was going to do it. "Yeah Cathy, they do. I've been crying a bit too. They flog the crap out of you, and then demand that you do whatever you did incorrectly again, this time do it right."

"How's Geneva?" Cathy asked.

"Fine, Master Andre took her to visit Josh, I know you heard." Diane said knowing the community of expensively kept slaves wasn't too big.

"Yeah." Cathy said. "I heard last night. It's a shame. Brad was cute." Cathy said.

"I was in the Executive Club when the news broke." Laura said. "I'd met Josh, and Gerry had mentioned that we should play with them sometime. Josh was so different when he came back from the Academy, it was like..." She hesitated, obviously searching for the right word. "I don't know Cathy, what was it like for you?"

"Hell on earth." Cathy said semi serious. "Are they doing your butt yet Diane?"

"Not yet, but not long. I'm nearly ready according to Master Thomas." Diane admitted. "I've gotten hung up on Deep Throat, so they're spending more time teaching me that. I've got Massage one down, and am on Massage two."

"Dinner Parties?" Cathy asked.

"No sweat, I can do that easy." Diane said with a grin. "Mistress Rebecca works with us on that."

"Then you have it right, or you wouldn't have any skin left." Cathy laughed.

"Diane, I'm going to mention to Gerry that I should go to school." Laura began. "I don't know how to say this. Gerry is a great guy, he treats me well, cares for me. I just feel like if this is all I have to offer him." She gestured to herself. "Then I should do it well. I guess."

Diane nodded. "Laura, if you come to the academy, the quickest way to success is to think of yourself as property. Do what you are told, as quickly as possible, the way you are told."

"Don't forget to ignore the others while you're in the bathroom." Cathy said.

"That comes in a day or two. Everyone has trouble at first. Even I did, when it was just Jeannette and me." Diane said reassuringly.

"What about the bathroom?" Laura asked suspiciously.

"It's community, and I mean common. No stall walls, just toilets along the wall. Common shower, no individual stalls." Cathy said smiling wickedly.

"What?" Asked a shocked Laura. "No Bathrooms in your room?"

Diane shook her head. "Masters have that, we don't. We're slaves, not worth the trouble." She shrugged. "What do slaves need with privacy? What do slaves need with Modesty? What would we do with it?"

Laura shook her head. "I'm not pissing or shitting in front of a crowd."

"They're doing the same thing you are, and I promise, they're faster." Cathy said. "I hated it. Every morning."

"Jesus Christ, who lives like that." Laura asked in stunned shock.

"I do, we all do there." Diane said. "Every morning I go next to my fellow slaves, and they're with me. Every day I shower with them. We're together, because we choose to be there."

"It's a real shock to see it Laura, I promise." Cathy nodded knowingly. "There's three of them on the toilet, then they move almost as one to the shower. Then they're out of the shower and to the sinks, and then with hair still damp, they're to breakfast and then class."

"When do they do make up and that kind of thing?" Laura asked. "My hair can't dry like that, it's awful."

"We don't wear make up. We don't do our hair. We have work to do." Diane said shrugging. "I'm done up to accompany Master Devon, otherwise I would be home asleep now."

"Probably in bed with Thomas." Cathy said playfully.

"If Master instructs me to attend, I will." Diane said with a knowing smile.

"Does that mean they call you to sleep with them?" Laura asked. "Is Andre really that good looking?"

Diane nodded. "He's got a fucking huge cock too. It's got to be at least nine inches, and as thick as hell. I thought it was going to come out my mouth last time."

"Are you complaining?" Cathy asked.

Diane shook her head smiling. "No, I'm just glad he didn't call me the next night. I was sore as hell the next day."

"Do they call the trainee's? I mean, will they have at me too?" Laura asked almost wistfully.

"Not in phase one, but in phase two, it's a definite possibility. They'll certainly live test your sleeping and cunt training." Diane explained.

"I wasn't there that long was I?" Cathy asked.

Diane shook her head. Laura asked. "So are you Master Thomas's normally?"

Diane shook her head again. "I belong to the house, any Master is my Master."

"So they swap off on you?" Laura asked confused.

Diane shrugged. "One night, Mistress Rebecca may call me, the next no one. I may get fucked in training, cunt training or arousal usually. Some times my week is full, one Master after another." She shrugged again helplessly. "Then there's the parties with Jeannette." She explained about the rules for house slaves and playtime.

"Wow, a fuck fest among the slaves." Laura said smiling. "Sounds like fun."

Diane's watch beeped and then it clicked. She glanced at it and said. "Have to run." Turning she sought out Master Devon and found him standing near some people next to a couple of the Private Rooms. As she approached he gestured to indicate that she was to remain standing when she arrived. Diane did so and asked. "Yes Master?"

"Diane, This is Mr. Thompson. He's with Pleasure Products, and they're going to be selling the products that we've developed as part of a Vassal Academy Line. He would like to have you attend him." Devon said.

Diane didn't blink. Jeannette had told her for months this day would come, when she'd be told to fuck someone, and she was ready. He wasn't hideously ugly, or a troll or anything. He was kind of cute, in a starched business guy way. He had an edge of something about him. The sleazy aura of an adult film studio guy, but otherwise was not too bad looking. "Yes Master."

"I've arranged for you to use Private Room number two Adam. I hope you find her attentions worthy." Devon said and then without any other word turned and continued talking to the group.

Diane turned her attentions to Mr. Thompson. Having had classes in Ballet Three, she knew that she wasn't supposed to call Mr. Thompson a Master, since he hadn't been introduced as one. Instead, she was to call him Sir, in deference to his position above her, but below a true Master. Also, if he gave her an order she objected two, like having him urinate on her, a violation of the hard limits of the Academy, she was permitted to walk away and report to Master Devon. No punishment would follow the refusal to break a hard limit rule of the Academy.

Adam looked her over and gestured towards the door and Diane moved into the Private room. She walked to the couch and knelt before it, awaiting his pleasure. "So you've been doing this for about four months, is that right?"

"Yes sir." Diane said.

"Any thing I should know? I mean, do you object to being here with me?" Adam asked as he sat on the couch.

"No sir. I'm here to attend you. Master has instructed me to do that." Diane said.

"You're kind of cute, and I almost believe you would do whatever I ask." Adam admitted. "Of course, I know it's all play."

Diane cocked her head confused. "Sir, I'm to attend you. This is play, certainly, but not a game."

"So you'd fuck me because he told you to?" Adam asked. "How much does he pay you?"

"Five hundred a week, plus room and board." Diane said. "I'm a House Slave, which means I serve the house Sir." She was almost annoyed at his insults. Did he really think this was all some play act of everyone? Did he really think she'd fuck for money? She wasn't a hooker, that was insulting as hell. She was a slave, and her Master, chosen by her, and she chosen by him, had given an order. No amount of money would or could tempt her to disobey Master, she loved him.

"I've paid shit, six times that for an hour with a pro." Adam bragged.

Diane didn't respond. She knelt and waited. Also in her training for phase three, she was told that she might have to take the lead, in the case of someone who wasn't trained as she was, to be in this community. It was obvious she was going to have to do that with Mr. Thompson. He was a square, and had no clue what she was capable of. No idea what motivated or drove her. He didn't understand it was her love Master that had her here, and no amount of explanation would make it real for him.

"So let's say I give you an order, like, take off your shirt." Adam said casually.

Diane reached and removed her shirt without waiting. She wore no bra over her small breasts, and was now topless.

Adam blinked. He realized the room was private, so no one could see her. That must be why. "You don't mind that?"

"Sir, I spend most of my days naked. I'm a slave, and being nude means I'm not modest. I am showing my Master what I'm offering him, and that I have nothing hidden from them."

"Jesus." Adam breathed. "There are how many? Devon said four women house slaves right now. You all run around nude?"

"Sure." Diane said easily. "Jeannette usually wears a slave dress, because she's the first one the public sees and Master Devon is afraid that a nude slave at the door with scare the squares, but she's nude a bunch too."

"How about if I ask you for a blowjob." Adam asked next.

"Sir, if I may suggest something." Diane said.

Adam looked smug, like he'd found something out, or proven it was false. "Sure, go ahead." He expected the next words to be a price, or a condition.

"Assume that the stories are true, if you wish me to suck your cock, I will happily. I think you'd be more impressed if I fucked your brains out, milking your cock with my cunt." Diane said in a low bedroom voice.

Adam blinked again. He stared as Diane stood and stripped off all her clothing, which consisted of a skirt, stockings, and heels. She stood before him wearing only her collar, and then knelt before him again, this time opening his trousers, and taking his semi rigid cock out. He was average, about six inches. Shorter than the cock for station eight, and thus no problem. She lowered her head and soon had him breathing fast.

"Jesus, you're fucking great at this honey." Adam breathed.

Diane licked the underside and smiled. "Thank you sir, I've trained hard to serve Master."

Then she stood up, and straddled him. She'd already gotten wet, a natural reaction anymore when she thought she was going to get sex. Part of her training she had decided.

Adam watched as she lowered herself onto his cock, and then started to squeeze him with her muscles. He had no idea how she milked a cock like that, but it felt fucking heavenly.

Diane wasn't thinking of Adam, while she was servicing him, and riding his cock. She was thinking of doing this to Master Thomas. She really liked him. She loved it when he called her to his room, or did arousal training. He always took the chance to fuck her in arousal training. Knowing she was with Adam however, she remembered to call him Sir, and not Master. "Oh Sir, please let me come, I need to so bad."

"Let you?" Adam asked confused. "You mean help you right?"

"No Sir, just tell me it's all right to do so. Tell me that the slave may come." Diane breathed. She was jerking now, twitching from the pleasure of her rings.

"Uh, sure, come on slave." Adam said disbelieving.

Diane relaxed and ground down hard, her rings did the rest. "Oh God, yes." She came.

Adam was shocked. She was behaving like the girls in the stories he'd read. It was a lie then, he was sure of it. But she was really doing it. He was so surprised that he came without announcing it. The rush he felt with this girl on his lap was amazing. She was easily more talented in sex than a hooker he'd paid $3500 an hour for.

Diane felt him pulse within her and tried not to grin at him. He was a minute-man, and could really use some training on that. She smiled lovingly instead, knowing that he was a pale imitation of a Master, and she felt even more gratitude that she was a member of the Academy, and with such skilled lovers. She slid off his softening cock and lowered her head to clean it properly. Adam's shocked look appeared as though it may be permanently affixed to his face now.

"Jesus, I had to pay a girl ten thousand dollars to do that on a film." Adam breathed.

Diane looked up at him with a sparkling humor in her eye. "It's customary at the Academy Sir." She would never leave the Academy for this man. Never.

As he fixed his pants, Diane collected her clothing. She decided to shock him once more. After taking a moment to fold the clothing, she carried it before her and walked to Master Devon who was sitting and chatting with some other people. She ignored them. She knelt before him and bowed her head.

Devon waved a hand and she moved and knelt beside him still nude, her clothing folded before her. He leaned down to speak only to her. "Showing off Diane?"

"No Master, but Mr. Thompson believed that no one would do this. I'm afraid he's rather shocked at the moment Master." Diane said softly to her Master.

Devon nodded. There was a slight hint of smile on his face. Cathy grinned at Diane, knowing this was no sweat to her, she'd done things like this, hell every day for months.

Adam came to join the group and stared at Diane. Finally he spoke. "She's amazing Devon, and I still don't believe it."

Devon waved a hand. "She's almost through her training. About half way through phase three. It's been slow going, because paying clients come first, but she's been pushing hard to master the techniques. We are all very pleased with her work so far."

Diane nearly glowed with pride at the praise. She couldn't resist and looked up at Master Devon, her love for him, for them all, clear on her face.

Devon ignored the breech of protocol, knowing the cause, and it would further the selling points of the Academy. He continued to chat about the Academy and then turned to Diane and softly said. "Use the Bathroom, clean up, and get dressed to leave."

"Yes Master." Diane replied and moved with her clothing to obey his orders. In the restroom, despite that she hadn't been told specifically, she washed Adam out of herself. Then she dressed quickly and returned to kneel at Master Devon's side.

In the car some twenty minutes later, Devon finally spoke. "Diane, I'm very pleased with you. Your service has been amazing, and I thank you for it."

Diane was embarrassed. "Master, I'm to serve, that's all."

Devon turned to her at a red light just before they got on the expressway towards home. "Diane, you truly are an exceptional slave. I want you to understand, no, I need you to understand, that we are all very happy with you."

Diane hung her head in embarrassment. "Master, please."

Devon started the car moving as the light turned green and moved onto the expressway. He waited a while. "When you began this, I remember telling you that all you had to do was give us everything, the rest would take care of itself. You've done that Diane, you've given us everything we've asked for. Tonight was difficult, and I know it was."

Diane knew he told the truth, knew he was a slave once. "I know you do Master. I know you've done everything you instruct me to do."

"Did you have any trouble with Adam?" Devon asked.

"No Master, he was doubtful and very surprised. I believe the excitement was more than he anticipated." Diane said.

"Polite way to say he had a hair trigger." Devon said smiling. After a while, when Diane had not responded Devon decided to change tactics. "I normally give Jeannette the option of joining me after the clubs. I let her know it's optional, and I will not be offended if she feels too tired or otherwise would rather not. I'm making the same offer to you Diane. Again, if you're not comfortable, or if you are tired, or if Adam wore you out, please feel free to decline."

Diane looked at him in genuine surprise. "Master, I'd never decline."

Devon smiled at her. "I didn't think you would. However, I want you to understand, this lifestyle, it's voluntary." Devon shifted. "Diane, you are invited, not commanded to join me."

"Yes Master." Diane hesitated. Jeannette hadn't mentioned this. How do you respond in such a situation. She didn't know this was another test. One to see how she stayed in character, when treated if not as an equal, then certainly above her normal station in the household.

"You seem uncomfortable Diane, is something wrong?" Devon asked.

"Master, I'm not used to being asked." Diane hesitated. "Master, in a way, I guess you always ask, because I can always use my safeword and leave you all. I'll never do it, so in a way, I guess I've always been asked. It's just not what I've gotten used to. I'm used to orders, instructions, things like that."

"I can certainly make it an order, if you're more comfortable with that." Devon said, no hint of disappointment, or of satisfaction in his voice. It was carefully neutral.

Diane considered for a few more moments. How Master phrased the instructions didn't matter really did it? "Master, how you tell me something isn't as important as how I carry out the instruction. If it's a request, it's still an order of sorts, and I'll do whatever you ask me to."

Devon smiled. "Very good Diane, you see, part of your training is to help you anticipate your Master's desires, and see to them. You demonstrated your ability to do that when I told you to attend to Adam Thompson. You demonstrated your wisdom just now. You are doing well Diane, very well."

Diane again lowered her head. She didn't know, but she'd passed all the tests that Devon had considered, the Adam Thompson test was not planned, how could it be, but she'd done wonderfully.

Arriving back at the house, Devon considered for a moment as he walked with Diane up to his room. She was to the size five anal plug, and while she wasn't scheduled for a live anal test anytime specifically, everyone knew it was soon. Thomas had expressed a desire to be the first, using as his explanation the understanding that it needed to be gentle, to further reassure her that it was pleasurable. He still hadn't decided when he opened his door and found the note on the floor. He bent and picked it up, opening it to read it.

Diane entered and walked to the space before the chair and knelt to await Master's pleasure. She watched him read the note, and knew better than to ask what it was. She was certain that Master would tell her if she needed to know.

Devon grinned at the subject, Geneva was going to have a rough day, unless he overruled Andre, and Devon decided that it was probably more than she could be expected to handle while she was at the Hospital. He didn't decide to override Andre though, just to consider it. Turning to tonight's subject, he looked at Diane. "Slave, you're attending me tonight, I expect nothing but your very best."