The Vassal Academy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small talk continued and they sipped coffee. The physical therapist arrived and Geneva stayed to help while Andre went to phone in, and to get something for him and Geneva to eat. He used a payphone near the Emergency Room to call the Academy.

After reporting to Devon, he got a couple sandwiches from a shop and then headed back to Josh's side. Devon had been pleased with the report, no changes expected, Josh will come stay with us, confirmed.

The Doctor gave Geneva the name of an Orthopedic Surgeon near the Academy to follow up Josh's care. Geneva arranged to have copies of Josh's medical records forwarded to the Doctor that they use, so that the GP that Josh would have easy access to would be familiar with the case.

Andre stood back and watched Geneva go. She refused to assert herself normally, but in Medical situations, she was absolutely in her element. The bandages were changed and the Doctor told Josh he'd be discharged in the Morning.

On the way home, Andre spoke to Geneva. "I'm very pleased, and have communicated my happiness with your work to Master Devon Geneva."

"Master, I'm just serving, doing what I can." Geneva said humbly. "I think I cheated this afternoon, with your instructions." She admitted.

"No, you didn't. You found a way to obey me, which is exactly what we want from our Slaves." Andre shifted. "We don't want robots. We want thinking slaves who will use initiative to carry out our orders. All of the instructions you receive won't be cut and dried, go here, do this, return. Some will require you to overcome obstacles to achieve them. We don't want robots we have to wipe their chins to get the drool off, we want slaves who will find a way to obey and see to the needs at hand."

"Master, I almost climaxed before I got to the elevator. I had to sit down, or I would have came right there in the hallway. When I was ready to move again, I saw the wheelchairs, and just borrowed one." Geneva admitted.

"You obeyed me, and that is the important thing." Andre said. "Don't lose that weight Geneva, I may have you using it tonight."

Geneva grinned. "Those rings are really something Master, it's like all the stimulation is increased a hundred times. It's almost more than I can stand sometimes."

"Would you like to remove them?" Andre asked knowing the answer.

Geneva gave him the answer he expected. "No Master, that's fine." She grinned knowingly.

It was as if they were somehow growing closer Geneva decided. Everyone at the Academy was in a way. They were becoming a family, of sorts. Devon was the Father figure, and everyone had a place where they fitted in. Geneva took care of everyone's health, Jeannette was the oldest kid, she kind of took care of the others too. Diane backed up Jeannette, and Crystal was sort of the kid sister Geneva never had. Thinking of the family, and of Crystal got Geneva to feel some sympathy for the girl.

"Master, how much do you think Crystal got punished?" Geneva asked.

"I don't know, I didn't ask Master Devon, but I'm sure Mistress Ann saw to it personally." Andre admitted.

"She would do that." Geneva agreed. "She didn't mean anything by it Master."

Andre glanced at Geneva. It was time to explain things to her he guessed. "When it's just us, we're rather familiar. Less of the regimented discipline, sort of like the Army, when people of other ranks are together in a social environment."

Geneva considered. "Yeah, I can see that Master." She had been more deferential to Master Andre in groups, but not as much now, because they were in a sort of public environment.

"What Crystal did was a huge violation of our lifestyle. She saw you fail, and laughed. We know you slaves joke and laugh at each other in private, that's one thing. In that situation, you're all equals." Andre explained.

"Yes Master." Geneva considered. At the NCO club in the Army, the Sergeants weren't as strict and tightly wound as they were with the soldiers. They were sort of relaxed. The same was true of the Soldiers, when it was just the troops, no Sergeants around.

"Crystal laughed at you, and then said you'd never make it, which was far too familiar to speak to me in that circumstance." Andre shifted. "Imagine if one of your senior Sergeants was chewing out a troop for making a mistake, and another soldier laughed at the scene. What would that senior Sergeant do then?"

"He would start to chew out the troop who laughed." Geneva answered. "Master, I kind of see you Masters as Officers, but I get the point."

"If you're laughing like that, it says you're above the person socially speaking, that is in trouble. Crystal has to learn she's not the equal of the Master's, she's submissive. She needed to learn that she isn't to find something humorous until after the Master's leave." Andre explained.

"I think I understand Master, and thank you for taking the time to explain it to me." Geneva said softly. This was sort of like the Army. Officers were not going to tolerate that kind of behavior; they would slap the troop back in line quickly. One grizzled old First Sergeant she had responded to a similar situation by getting red faced and chewing out the laughing soldier even more harshly than he'd been doing the one who had screwed up.

Perhaps it was the intent, or perceived intent. The soldier who had screwed up had been trying to obey, and merely failed. The one who laughed was finding it funny that one had failed, and was in trouble.

At dinner Jeannette smiled at Crystal and shrugged. "I guess that space is yours huh?"

Crystal nodded. She breathed and then moved to sit in her spot. There was a sort of cushion in her spot, a syban cushion, with a five-inch dildo sticking straight up. She lowered herself onto the dildo and tried to get comfortable.

"Oh, and Mistress said no orgasms at meals."

Crystal nodded. Diane looked sympathetic. "Perhaps Mistress will relent before long, and let you sit normally."

"I doubt it, she put one of these in the dayroom too." Crystal said sourly. "I'm not allowed to come there either."

Crystal felt the frustration growing, along with her arousal. She tried to ignore it, but her sex was about half full, and she wanted to bounce on this thing like there was no tomorrow. She knew what was going to happen, she was going to get horny as hell, and be left wanting. She was getting a longer, slower version of what Geneva was going through.

Rebecca explained to Devon what she'd done, and he smiled at her. "You're evil at times you know that?"

Rebecca looked as innocent as possible. "Me? I'm not the one who strung her up by her thumbs."

"It was her wrists." Ann objected.

Devon chuckled. "OK, this week. We've got Josh coming, that's confirmed. He's going to be in the guest rooms, and I'm going to be treating him as a visitor, not a slave. A guest, but not a Dominant. I don't want the girls spending all day feeding him grapes."

Rebecca chuckled and Thomas asked. "Do we sleep with him if he wants?"

"Consider him an equal then Thomas, and do what you want to." Devon answered.

Thomas nodded. "OK, anything else?"

Devon nodded. "We have a formal dinner to plan, Rebecca will get the slaves up and ready for it. Ann work out a nice menu with Chef, and let me know what you're both thinking." He shifted. "It's going to be for the Pleasure Products gang, and they'll have three people here, so the slaves will be stretched thin."

"Entertainment?" Rebecca asked.

Devon shrugged. "I don't know. It's going to be a tour, and a demonstration of our techniques. No pamphlets in the conference room, but instead of explanations, I'm thinking of having slaves demonstrating the techniques, so they can see it."

Ann shrugged. "OK, and are they going to be in the guest rooms too?" Ann was asking if they would be sending the girls in to entertain.

"I don't think so, but we'll play that by ear." He considered. "Hell, we've only got two slaves that are up for that, Diane and Jeannette. Geneva's on injured reserve, and Crystal's still phase two, so she's not to be used that way."

"What do we do with Josh during this tour and dinner party?" Thomas asked.

"I don't know, we'll play it by ear. Perhaps he can help out in the kitchen, I'll speak to him and explain how short handed we are." Devon offered.

"OK, anything else?" Ann asked glancing at the clock.

"Not really, anything for me?"

The trainers broke from the table headed toward their duties.

Crystal was groaning at the table. "Oh God, I can't do this." The dildo was small, too small to fill her properly, but it was enough to arouse her, make her horny as hell.

"We could watch a movie later." Diane offered. "In the dayroom."

Crystal gave her a dirty look and snapped back. "Hell no."

Yvette and Donna were grinning too. Yvette spoke to Crystal. "Your torment serves the Master, ours has done similar things to us. Sometimes, he denies us orgasms for a week or more, all the time, stimulating our sex drive."

Donna finished the thought. "It's torture for us, but it entertains Master, so we do it."

Crystal sighed. "I wish Mistress hadn't restricted playtime."

Jeannette sighed. "Your being punished, so no playtime. Don't worry, it'll pass."

After dinner, Yvette and Donna were in more training, and Crystal helped with cleanup.

Andre arrived and took the plates that Chef had left, and warmed them in the microwave while Geneva went to get undressed. She arrived nude holding her collar. "Master can you lock me in?"

"Sure Geneva." Andre said and locked the collar on her. "There you go."

"Thank you Master." Geneva answered as she went to get the silverware and glasses.

Devon came and sat with them, discussing the days events. Crystal's punishment was covered after Andre briefed Devon in on the Josh afternoon.

"Suspended Agony?" Andre asked surprised. "A bit advanced for a level two slave."

"Two hours, she was in serious ache when we let her down. She's properly chastised."

Geneva kept her face turned down, and ignored the conversation, suspecting that they were watching her for any reaction.

"Geneva found a way to obey me earlier." Andre said, and then explained how she'd managed to get the coffee without a climax.

Devon nodded. "Clever."

"Yeah, I explained that we didn't want mind numbed robots, but loyal servants that would find a way to carry out our instructions, who would obey, but not blindly." Andre said between bites of dinner.

Devon nodded again. "OK, when Josh is released, bring him here, we'll set him up in the Guest Room. Jeannette said that number three would be best, and I agree."

Geneva considered. Three had a slightly larger bathroom, and the layout was comfortable, and it got the morning sun. Good choice, arguably the best of the Guest rooms, which all were decorated very nicely.

"Geneva, how's the nose doing?"

"Fine Master, it only aches now and then." Geneva answered Master Devon.

"Good. You've done well these last couple days, I'm very pleased." Devon said absently.

"Thank you Master."

Devon took his leave with Andre and asked Geneva to clean up while they talked. Geneva saw to the two sets of dishes quickly, and then headed upstairs. She had another assignment, one she was looking forward to.

She ducked in her room, and retrieved the weight she'd been told to bring with her, and she returned down the hallway quickly. Knocking on Master Andre's door, she got no answer. She opened it slowly, and didn't see him. Stepping into his room she hesitated, and then knelt on the floor before his bed.

Andre was sipping a drink with Devon, and going into some detail that the slaves didn't need to know about. "Orgasm denial for Crystal?" He frowned. "Little early for that."

Devon shrugged. "Not too long, a couple days or so. Let her see that the life of a slave isn't all climaxes and fun. I wanted to let you know so you could avoid calling her for a couple days."

Andre nodded his understanding. "I've got Geneva attending me tonight. She is horny as hell after today."

"I bet." Devon acknowledged. "Plaster a grin on her face, one that gets Josh to thinking he might like to stay a little longer term."

"Still enticing?"

"Andre, I am." Devon acknowledged. "I'm also realistic enough to know that he's already tempted, and for Geneva, it is a good idea to wear her out tonight. She's been pushing hard to get back into play, and she's been working her ass off while she's recovering. I don't see a downside to being generous to her, do you?"

"No, I'd already decided she'd enjoy tonight, so will I as a matter of fact." Andre admitted with a grin. "Devon, she's only assertive in one setting, the medical one. That is the only thing in the world that I've seen or heard about that would make her assert herself."

"There was one other time, you've forgotten it." Devon said softly. "When she found Matt in admin. She asserted herself then, and showed she's just as willing to serve and obey Master as she is to be a medic. She asserted herself then Andre. There is no other way to look at the event."

Andre nodded, obviously in consideration. "I hadn't viewed the night that way, I had viewed it as her seeking answers, but you're right of course, she did assert herself in serving Master."

"Have a good night Andre." Devon said and watched Andre leave. He tapped out a quick email to Dominique, reporting on the Josh issue, and the preparations for the formal dinner on Wednesday.

Geneva had been kneeling before Master Andre's chair for about twenty minutes when he arrived. The door was open, and he stood in it silently watching the naked girl kneeling before his chair. Devon was right, she would assert herself, only if she was serving Master, or using her medical training.

Geneva wanted to turn, to see if she had heard someone walking, and then stop at the door. She knew better of course, she was serving master by waiting, and if he wanted to look at her, she was his to do with as he pleased.

"I see you're waiting for me slave, that is excellent." Andre said as he entered and closed his door.

"Yes Master, thank you." Geneva replied. Her womanly lips were already slick in arousal, in anticipation. She was horny, and she knew it. The weight earlier, the torture of knowing that it would be put on sooner or later, the torture of wearing it, and the anticipation of tonight were all heavy on her mind through the day.

Andre moved to stand before her. He opened his trousers, letting his cock free of it's confinement. Sliding the pants down his hips, and stepping out of them with one leg, and then kicking them aside with the other foot. He was looking forward to this. Command Orgasms, well they were all right. But it was sort of like a premature ejaculation. A true climax was more intense, more draining. With Ann, he'd had a fairly natural one, he was close, when he gave himself the command. It was better than average, but still left him wanting.

Geneva was phase three, and that meant she was advanced enough to let himself go, to really get into the fucking. To enjoy himself, and allow his own pleasure to become paramount for once. Instead of testing her, he was going to fuck. Instead of seeing if she could remember her techniques, he was going to rut like an animal. The only things off limits were deep throat, her nose and lack of training precluded that. Anal, she was only up to a size four, and had worn a three to get her back into the training mentality the other day. Andre was as big around as a six, and the six was rubber, which compressed somewhat. Andre's raging erection, it didn't compress, so trainee's who'd passed six, barely, had been rather sore afterwards with him.

So far, the only ones he could really let loose on, were Jeannette, Thomas, and Rebecca. Thomas wouldn't put up with it for long. Rebecca begged for it, but only now and then, when her own day had her needing something more energetic than lovemaking. Jeannette, she was the only one, and a treasure here. Andre called her now and then, when his own desires began to percolate within him.

Andre removed his shirt, and stood there before Geneva. She was still kneeling properly, and her eyes were locked on his cock. "Slave Mouth."

Geneva inched forward, adjusting her position, and began to suck on his cock. She said nothing, knowing her obedience by action was sought, and all that was required.

Andre reached down and caressed her head. Running his fingers through her hair, and saw her lean into the caress, enjoying the easy intimacy of the caress. Using his other hand, he took control of her head, gripping both sides, and began to urge her onto more enthusiastic skills. Geneva responded as well as she could, but his girth, length were more than she was accustomed to, and she was going too fast to really use any tongue swirls. Master Thomas hadn't really covered this yet.

Andre pulled Geneva back, holding her an inch from his now complete erection. "Slave, I intend to enjoy myself tonight. I hope you're up to the task."

"Yes Master." Geneva breathed.

Andre moved her, putting her on the table in his room, his desk. Her crotch at the perfect level, his cock aimed right at her hole. It was wet, open, and willing. He positioned himself, and it was now full.

Geneva felt a moment of pain, as she was entered. Perhaps not brutally, but certainly not with any tenderness. She was stretched out, filled, her cervix holding his cock from her womb, and she tried to relax into the fucking. Andre was huge, almost more than she could take. Normally, he entered her more slowly, giving her time to get accustomed to his length, his girth, not tonight. One swift shove, and he was buried to the hilt.

Andre started fucking, not sliding in and out with tenderness, slowly, allowing her to get used to him. Hard, fast, and deep were what he wanted, what he needed tonight.

Geneva's rings were dancing, bouncing along with his cock's motion, trapped and twisted when his pelvis met hers. The anticipation, the arousal, the teasing all day were all combining to push her over to an orgasm quickly, in fact, very quickly. "Master, Please, I'm going to come."

Andre slowed finally, he eased himself about two thirds in and leaned over, smiling wickedly at Geneva. "Slave, you may come all you want, but you must announce it, loudly, for me. You may not call yourself slave, me, or I." He leaned closer and whispered in her ear. Backing away after telling her exactly what he wanted to hear her say, he slid his cock out a bit and then in a bit. "Then you may come a hundred times tonight slave."

Geneva nodded. "Yes Master."

Andre picked up his pace again, enjoying the sight of her jiggling tits, loving the way his pelvis caused a ripple to run up her body, and across her tits.

Geneva rode his fucking and then as her orgasm started to pulse she cried out her notice. "Master, fuck your whore." The humiliation of it helped increase the intensity of the orgasm, and then Andre surprised her. He smiled down at her wickedly. Then he withdrew completely.

Geneva wondered for a moment if her intestines had been drug out of her at the same time. She felt so empty, like half her stomach had been taken out with his beautiful cock. She rolled over, her legs dangling off his desk. She spread her legs wider, to give him easy access. He didn't drag it out, he shoved it in. Again she went from empty, to full, all in a second, or less. Then she was empty again. Turning to look over her shoulder, she saw him smiling and holding up the weight from today. She'd put it on his desk when she came in, no pocket to put it into. He knelt, and slid a finger inside her. He took the weight and gently placed it on her clit ring. His middle finger continued to stroke gently in and out of her cunt as he connected the swinging weight.