The Vassal Academy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a horrible, tragic accident Josh, it wasn't your fault." Jeannette said, before Josh could berate himself for not paying more attention, to not helping Brad stay awake.

"I sort of know you're right, and I sort of don't." Josh admitted. "We flipped, rolled a couple times, and landed upside down, with his side of the car wrapping around a tree." Josh waited for a moment and then finished the story. "He didn't suffer, at least thank God he didn't suffer."

Jeannette took Josh's hand, and held it as a friend. Giving him support, friendship, and compassion. She didn't speak, knowing her words would not help, and might hurt.

Josh freed his hand and wiped his eyes. He cleared his throat and then in a somewhat sarcastic tone said. "So you were sent out here to convince me to stay a slave?"

Jeannette shook her head. "If you are a slave at heart, and I think you are, you'll stay one. Perhaps here, perhaps not." Jeannette turned to him and looked him dead in the eye. "A slave without a master is a boat adrift Josh, and that's where you are now, adrift. I know, I was without a master too. I was adrift in the world." She waved her hand. "I almost went insane. I had lost my way, and had nothing to hold onto. I didn't belong anymore. I didn't fit in anymore."

"So you went back to it right?" Josh asked, not cruelly but with more of an edge to it than he'd intended.

"I'd left the group, you're not supposed to come back, but I was granted permission to be let back in." Jeannette admitted. "Master Devon argued for me to be allowed back in. He wanted to talk to me, to understand me, and to understand what drove me to return. No one had ever tried to return before."

"Diane said one time, that Master Devon had trained you." Josh said, to clarify his own understanding.

"He did, he trained me long ago." Jeannette said looking out over the sound.

"So together you all came up with this plan?" Josh asked, indicating the academy.

Jeannette shook her head. "I was accepted back in, and Master Devon made me his senior slave. This is his plan, his vision." Jeannette turned to him. "It's needed though, you can see that. They need us to do this. The students need us to teach them. Diane needs us to be here for her, and Geneva. If it wasn't for us, Crystal would be on some website doing requests for perverts at a buck a minute."

Josh nodded. He'd seen some of those websites. Needle play, razors, urine and scat. There was nothing that wouldn't be done on some of them, and while snuff wasn't out there really, it was underground. Everyone knew it, and no one really liked it.

Jeannette turned back to the Sound. "Master Devon saved me, and has saved them. He gives us a purpose, a place to belong."

Josh nodded. "You're all so happy here, even Crystal who's being tormented near to death."

Jeannette smiled knowingly. "Yeah, she's a handful. Probably the toughest challenge we have here right now. She thinks slavery is about being tied up and fucked silly. She thinks that submission is about opening your legs and taking as many cocks as there are in the county."

Josh nodded. "She's learning the service though, she's improved since I was here last."

"Yeah, but it's going slow, she's resisting us. Resisting the change to her vision of slavery to one that's more stable, a more sustainable lifestyle."

"You'll do it, I don't think Master Devon knows how to fail." Josh said.

"Everybody fails now and then Josh, but these trainers are the best the old Society ever had." Jeannette turned to look at him again. "They are the best that have ever existed in this lifestyle. You could give them the task of training a Pro Football team, and they would give you Super Bowl champions in a year."

Josh nodded. Then he smiled. Then he laughed out loud. At Jeannette's questioning look he grinned at her. "Can't you see Mistress Rebecca, her tiny self, with a bamboo cane flogging the shit out of some four hundred pound linebacker for not trying hard enough?"

Jeannette smiled. "She'd tear him apart in a minute, no more."

Josh nodded. They turned by mutual unspoken consent, and headed for the mansion. Jeannette had work to do, and Josh had to get a pill down before his shoulder really started to hurt. Lunch was around the corner, and they had a busy afternoon.

After Lunch, the slaves were sent to various classes, Crystal was in the Kitchen, and everyone was briefed by one of the trainers as to their duties during the tour. Donna and Yvette found this fascinating, and while they waited, they were given classes themselves.

"We've only got you two for a couple more days, and we don't want to waste any more time than required. The formal dinner will be a good experience for you, a chance to practice the art of service, however, standing around and doing nothing, that's completely unacceptable." Rebecca had said as she reached for a cane to start Yvette's training in the more advanced positions.

Adam Thompson, the senior product procurement manager for Pleasure Products, arrived with Michael Jeffords, and Christina Danielson both Vice Presidents of the company. Dominique escorted them to Admin where Devon and Jeannette were waiting, a full array of refreshments were available.

The meetings to date had outlined the general vision of the movie. The idea was a two story movie, first, some actors at an Academy like setting, doing things there that looked great on film. Some kneeling, some sex, that sort of thing. Then a couple at home, who are using the Academy product line, to play the slave and master in the privacy of their own home. Both Devon and Dominique had spent hours describing the types of activity that go on at the Academy, and the stories of the type of training had gotten Adam into thinking along these lines for the movie.

Josh moved into the Kitchen to start helping Chef when he heard that the guests were here. He figured that Chef might be able to use an extra hand, and since that's all Josh had at the moment, he might as well pitch in.

"Devon, a real pleasure to see you again." Adam said with a phony smile plastered on his face. He introduced both Christina and Michael, and then they sat in the office to get acquainted.

"I've examined the prototypes of some of the toys, and they're brilliant." Christina began. "We're willing to agree to the license requirements, and I understand the last point of the negotiations is how they should be marketed, and how much publicity the Academy is willing to accept."

Devon smiled amiably. "We're not willing to participate in any publicity events. We're not here to be famous, we're here to train the select few of the Bondage world." Devon answered. "We'll help out with presentation, demonstrate for you how to use some of the training aides, but we're not set up, nor are we capable of offering assistance in the films you have envisioned."

"We'd like to think there is room to negotiate in that area." Michael admitted as he sipped his drink.

Jeannette knelt silently, and waited for instructions. In minutes, no one noticed her anymore, she had a good talent and plenty of practice in not moving, and the people would become accustomed to her and eventually ignore her.

"I'm afraid there is not much room for negotiation. However I've been considering how we can help you produce the videos, at another location of course." Devon said.

Dominique kept her face straight, it shouldn't be surprising that Devon had another scheme up his sleeve, but it was. "Really Devon, you think we can accommodate them in some way?"

"Yes, I think we can train their actors to portray slaves." Devon said. "I've looked at a couple videos that have been made by your group. They use the same actors, or is it actresses for the most part. They are suitable amateurs, by our standards. I don't think they can be trained up in anything less than months, however, we could polish them up over a period of a few days, and make them look like Academy trained slaves for the camera."

Dominique considered. "How long would this take?"

"I am assuming four, or five days. Assume a week to train them up sufficiently. First to move and behave like slaves or dominants on camera. Then to use the training aides that the script calls for them to demonstrate." Devon answered.

"Where?" Christina asked.

"I could train them here. I'd have to shut down normal training. I'm sure your actors would not appreciate the strict discipline that is in effect for students, and staff." Devon said. "I could house them, and even manage to put a couple managers up under the roof. I could handle eight, or perhaps even ten depending on how large a cast you are envisioning."

Michael glanced at Christina and answered for the group. "There's a problem with that."

Devon raised an eyebrow. "Really? A problem with training your actors to behave like true slaves for the films?"

"Our movies are shot in days, not weeks. The longest I have heard of was four days, and that was a four hour representation of the Story of O." Christina admitted. "I don't think the actors would be willing to train for a week, just to shoot for a day or two."

Devon leaned back. "The movie Saving Private Ryan. All the actors were put through a boot camp of sorts. They lived in the field, in tents, and learned how to live, and behave, like soldiers. They were taught by retired soldiers." Devon waved a hand. "It gave the film a realism that others desperately seek, but don't attain because they are unwilling to put in the effort at creating the proper atmosphere."

Christina nodded. "I'd heard that about the training for the movie." She glanced at Adam and then at Michael. "Some may buy that angle, those who dream of more mainstream acting careers."

"There is one other thing I'm afraid we'll have to address before we could agree." Devon admitted almost with reluctance. "I'm given to understand that the California culture of drugs is rather rampant in the adult film industry."

Christina didn't reply, which was an admission of sorts. Devon gave her a moment and then continued. "My agreement with the Sheriff, which was not easy to come by, demands that no drugs, of any sort, other than by prescription, may be present on these premises."

Michael shrugged. "I don't see how we could enforce such a rule."

"Then there is no deal." Devon said with sadness and finality in his voice. "I won't have narcotics in this house. Not in any way, shape, or form. The training is going to be hard for the actors, even the scaled down training I envision, and having minds addled by God alone knows what kind of substances would be counterproductive."

Michael frowned and looked at Christina. He got a small nod. "OK, we can make it a contract agreement. The actors will agree, or they won't be considered for the film."

Devon smiled amiably. "Then let's tour the facility, and show you the pinnacle of the Bondage world."

The tour began in the training wing. First, oral arts, Diane knelt before her last accomplished station, number nine. Ten was not possible as she hadn't mastered the deep throat technique, something that Master Thomas was indicating would be addressed in the very near future.

"Diane is our first slave to join us. She's been here the longest, and has demonstrated that she is quite dedicated, and very loyal to her Master." Devon said as he explained the stations.

Adam cleared his throat. "I've met Diane before, and she's really quite impressive."

Christina glanced at him but said nothing. She'd heard the rumors he'd started, that she was a goddess at fucking. Turning back to Devon she expressed surprise. "You're not selling the patents to these devices, or are you waiting until the second wave so to speak."

Devon smiled. "We're unwilling to share this technology at this time. I don't see where that would change. However, the pressure sensitive probe we offered would do in a pinch for training this task."

Michael glanced around. "We could mock up something like this, put a movie on one screen, and show the training. Then show one of the actors at home, working on the probe he's talking about."

Christina nodded grudgingly.

Adam smiled at Diane, and even offered a little wave. She continued working on the station, getting the green lights, and finally knelt back after achieving Task Complete.

Christina walked to the final station. The dreaded number twelve. "I presume that this monster is also used for oral sex training?"

Devon stepped to it. "Yes, it is. It's the final station."

"It's too large to do much more than hold the tip, you don't mean that you actually expect people to take that orally." Christina objected.

"Jeannette, review station twelve." Dominique ordered casually.

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said. She stepped to the station, knelt and tapped the screen in one fluid motion. She started to suckle on the station, and then shifting herself, swallowed it whole. Her lips were right up against the plastic pelvis. Her throat had swollen notably.

Christina swallowed hard herself. "Jesus Christ."

"That thing is as big as John Holmes." Michael observed.

"Yes, it's rather intimidating. However, for the trained slave, it's not too much of a challenge." Devon said casually.

Adam kept looking from the station where Jeannette was working, to Diane.

Moving on to Ballet, Mistress Rebecca ran Yvette through her paces, all the way to the end of phase two.

"This is the poise, the grace that a true slave has. Obviously the actors will have to endure much of this, without the strict use of the lash of course." Devon said genially.

At cunt training, Devon said. "The pressure sensitive probe would also be useful in training the basic level, the squeezing of the muscles in the vagina."

Geneva was laying on the table, staring at the screen, and trying not to come. So many people seeing her this lewdly displayed was a huge rush. She was spread out, with a probe in her, and she was squeezing the four-sensor probe well enough to get the green lights.

Andre handed one of the custom probes that were truly in use. "This is a six sensor probe. Geneva's not that advanced yet, but she will be before too much longer."

"She's on a four sensor now isn't she Andre?" Dominique asked after glancing at the screen.

"Yes Dominique, she's got it covered. She can ripple at will at this level. I'm considering skipping five, and going straight to six, she's got excellent muscle control."

Geneva beamed at this praise, and nearly climaxed as Michael leaned down to get a closer look. Christina also stepped in for a closer look.

Donna was in Bondage training. She was quickly bound to demonstrate the right way to immobilize a student. Ann handled this explanation, describing the proper uses of bindings, and immobilization techniques.

Rebecca had already headed upstairs, to take over the sleep training explanations. Ann concluded her demonstration, and had Donna so restrained and immobilized, that she looked like a mummy wrapped in chain and leather.

Devon apologized and said that they didn't have anyone to demonstrate Erection or Orgasm control for males. He did walk them through the process, explaining the different torments used to help train the male. Adam looked around the room and glanced at Michael. "That's easy enough to mock up. Just a guy, some video on the wall, and someone working him. A Mistress telling him that he has to hold out even longer, or he'll be punished."

"Yeah. That's easy enough to set a scene by. Elane would be great in this scene." Michael confirmed.

Andre and Thomas had moved downstairs with Geneva and Diane. When the tour arrived there, the two slaves were stretched out on other bondage devices. Geneva was stretched in a four-point harness, her chains taught enough that you could almost strum it like a stringed instrument. Diane was face up on a table, her legs folded out of the way, her hungry cunt obvious to all who glanced at her. Both of the slaves were gagged, Diane with a big red ball, Geneva with a large ring that allowed drool to run down her chin as she squirmed in the chains that held her.

"This is a more advanced section. Normally students aren't brought down here before the end of phase three, when the more advanced tricks, like subspace, are being taught." Devon explained.

The guests were shocked at the collection. Michael spoke first. "This is the largest collection of Bondage Furniture I've ever heard about. I've never even seen some of these before."

Adam spent his time near Diane and looking around the room. He kept smiling at her in a friendly manner. Diane was grateful for the gag, otherwise she would have had to work to refrain from giggling. Apparently, it was the best sex he'd ever had, poor minuteman.

Through to the sleeping area, the trio was not impressed with the slave sleeping rooms. "I don't think the actors will accept accommodations like this."

"Of course not, I'd set the rooms up for them." Devon said pointing to the room with all the furniture in it. "One like that, and they wouldn't be nude, they would be wearing clothing that would not interfere with training. Shorts and things like that for ballet."

The trio agreed that the Actors would probably grudgingly accept the bed and other furniture. The bathroom would be problematic, but Devon offered to put a male/female sign on the door, flipping it would change the sex if there were males sleeping up here as well.

Jeannette broke away from the group, and started to get the slaves in shape for the dinner. Over drinks in the Library, the trio admitted to being impressed with the forethought that had obviously gone into every facet of the facility. "I'll be honest, I don't know if I can easily mock up something like this for a film." Michael admitted.

"You aren't selling most of that stuff, so mocking up oral arts, or cunt control, or even the bondage training to a certain level of accuracy would be wasted." Devon pointed out.

This was grudgingly admitted to, and the discussions moved on to the type of support the Academy was prepared to give, more specifically.

"I currently have three guest rooms available. I could make it four, with only a little trouble. They are far more comfortable, for VIP's, than the other rooms you've seen so far. With the staff I currently have, I could train eight people without too much trouble, doubling up in ballet, and in oral arts." He shifted and continued. "The biggest advantage would be exposing the actors to people who truly participate in the lifestyle. Exposing them to our house staff and at the same time training them, if not as true slaves, than as a coddled versions of a slave, would give the Actors a fresh perspective, and an ability to portray this all on camera."

"However, you'll have to admit that the film sets, for example, Oral Arts would lack a certain something with just some things mocked up instead of the systems you use." Michael offered after a quick glance at Christina.

Devon smiled. "How would you film the pressure sensitive units so that people would understand they really are pressure sensitive? How could you demonstrate the tongue swirls that we teach in phase two except by some half assed cartoon? You couldn't very well film inside the actors mouths, nor could you show electrical impulses flowing up hidden wires inside of the training units."

Dominique nodded. "Two weeks without any income though Devon, we've got lot's of interested clients."

"True, but this will be a nice source of income, potentially steady, to satisfy the desires of the Stockholders." Devon pointed out.

Dominique nodded in acknowledgment. Christina asked the next question. "The actors will be concerned about food. Many of them have diets they maintain, for their work."