The Vassal Academy Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bartender poured the coke into a glass and then handed it to Ann. "That's three dollars for the drink, and Elaine is usually in the room of torments."

Ann handed him a five and then asked where she could find the room of torments. He pointed and Ann followed his directions. She passed through an arch and found several small booths arranged around a central stage. On the stage was a male slave, who was bound and gagged and tied to a post. A woman was whipping him lightly, bringing a rosy glow to his exposed back.

As she looked around she saw Elaine, who was holding a hand up signaling Ann. Ann walked to Elaine and sat with her and two others at the booth. Ann gave a hand signal and Diane knelt beside them.

"I'm so glad you could make it Ann." Elaine began. "This is Roger, and that's Bill. They're tops too."

After shaking hands Ann glanced at the stage and then started to chat. After explaining her business in LA, she was asked about the Academy. "I hadn't expected us to be known so far from home." Ann demurred.

Roger snorted. "Hell, we've been hearing you. Elaine said that the film industry is in an uproar over you."

Ann smiled easily. "Little old me? I can't imagine why."

Elaine laughed. "I heard about the scene with the Dong."

"Jackass." Ann mumbled. She glanced at the stage again. The male was gone. Now a woman was in a chair, and being lightly flogged across her breasts. The whip being used barely went straight before striking the woman. It almost didn't have enough velocity to defy gravity.

Ann watched the show and then the next one. Turning to Elaine. "You said that they aren't planned, you just signal that you and your slave would like to be next?"

Nodding Elaine said. "Yes. It's understood that you don't torture them, no blood. It's also understood that no actual sex, in other words, don't bend them over and start a line."

"Strange rules." Ann said casually.

"That's the room of pleasure." Roger explained. "On the other side of the meeting area."

Ann nodded. "Strange that you would separate them."

"Well, some people are more skilled with a torment than others." Elaine offered.

"This one, the man being tickled with the feather." Ann said. "Besides entertaining the slave, what is it supposed to do?"

Elaine smiled. Ann was setting them up. "If you want to show us your toy, I'll get the waiters attention."

Ann had a twinkle in her eye. "I think I might be willing to put on a demonstration." She had been trained by Jeannette and Devon to throw a proper whipping on a slave. That was one of the few level three classes she had pretty much down. She wasn't Andre, or Devon, or Thomas or Rebecca. They could throw a whipping on a slave perfectly. Heating up the skin, and then the sex of the slave. Ann knew from experience how good they were, and while she wasn't that good yet, she was pretty damn good.

Glancing at Diane, Ann decided that about three quarters of what Jeannette could take, Diane could endure. In other words, she didn't have to hold back much, but a bit. Diane had shown the ability to take a full body whipping in phase two, and several times since. She wasn't quite up to the ability to endure that Jeannette had, but she was pretty good too. We're a set her and I. Diane and I are not what Devon and Jeannette are, but we are pretty good just the same. Far more impressive than anything we've seen here so far. These people take it fairly serious, but they're just not what we are.

Ann had realized something else. She was looking around, and mentally measuring the people she saw. Are they better than me was the inevitable question. The answer she'd given so far, no. Not even close. Roughly five months at the hands of the Academy staff, and she was already in a class well above the rest of the pack.

Ann considered something she'd read, before she started working for Devon. Before she'd even left college. It was an article on the elite unites of the Military. Some were created literally out of thin air. They would take the soldiers, and tell them that they were in an elite unit now, above the rest. You'll have to work hard to stay here. Before long, the soldiers swaggered like true elite soldiers, and the leaders pushed the troops harder than they had before. Living up to the image of the Elite Soldier in their minds.

Diane and I are elite. We know it. We've seen it. We also are prideful enough to want others to see how good we really are. We want them to see how awesome we are, and how hard we've worked to get here, and how hard we work to get better. Is that conceit? I suppose so, but it's also true. We are better. Better trained, more experienced, and we're the result of a thousand years of training and experimentation into the minds and the physiological rules governing the body. We're the result of a thousand years of experimentation of the mental processes of the human mind.

Elaine nodded as she understood. They were about to see the Academy's idea of entertainment up close, and if the rumors were true, and Elaine suspected they were, it would be interesting. Ann gave off an air of confidence, of control that very few Dominants had down.

Giving the signal that Ann wished to put on a performance, Elaine said. "We have whips, and bindings along the wall there, on the shelves. I'm not sure it's as extensive a collection as you're used to, but you should be able to find something to work with."

Ann nodded. "I shouldn't need any bindings."

Diane was struggling not to smile. She had watched the demonstrations, and they were funny. Any phase one student in their first week accepted more punishment than most of the demonstrations had shown. Hell, the standard class in Ballet resulted in more severe whippings than most of these people had endured on the raised platform that was the center of the room, and attention. Diane also knew what was coming, and she suspected like the first night she'd seen Jeannette; she was about to impress the crowd.

The feather torment, such as it was, ended with the Female dominant bowing her head in acknowledgement of the applause of the crowd. She quickly freed her bound slave, and then abandoned the stage. Ann stood and without any discussion with Diane said. "Stand, strip, and get on the stage and wait for me."

Diane stood, and in moments was nude, she walked to the stage and knelt waiting for Mistress Ann. Ann walked to the shelves and examined the whips. Picking up one multi tailed flogger flicked it a couple times and shook her head. The leather was too supple, too soft, and wouldn't even tease Diane. She looked at the riding crops, and found most of them to have a flexible core. Far too flexible for Ann's purposes.

Moving along to the Cane's Ann found a bamboo cane that should work. Thin but reasonably rigid she swished it a couple times to get a feel for it's weight and balance. It was similar to the canes used in the Ballet classes, so Diane would be able to endure it easily.

Walking to the pedestal, she stepped up and glanced at Diane before beginning. "I am Mistress Ann, a trainer from the Vassal Academy, we're in town for business, but this, well, this is what we call pleasure." She didn't hesitate another moment before stepping back and saying. "Slave Diane, punishment position."

Diane stood and placed her hands behind her head, her legs were spread a hair more than shoulder width, and her knees were straight, but not locked. She stared straight ahead, and hadn't spoken.

Ann drew back, and started to whip. Leaving wicked appearing pink welts along Diane's back, down across her ass. Along each thigh in turn. She left at least forty good stripes along Diane's back and down her legs. Turning she walked to the other side, and continued to slash the cane through the air. It sang and whistled as it cut the air, and then popped wickedly across the fronts of Diane's thighs.

Diane felt the sting, and otherwise didn't react. She sucked in some breath now and then, if the sting was a bit more than usual, but she didn't let out a single whimper.

Walking back, Ann now laid an additional twenty stripes across Diane's back, this time letting them cross the others, giving Diane an asymmetrical criss cross across her back and buttocks.

Ann walked around admiring her work. "I think that should be enough for now. Perhaps it will even hold you until we get home Slave."

Diane knelt quickly and lowered her head before the stunned crowd. They hadn't said a word. They had gasped when the cane started, and some light murmuring was apparent but that was all. "Mistress, thank you for punishing me."

"Yes, there you go." Ann said. "Return to our booth. I'll put this away and be along in a moment."

Diane stood and walked to the booth, and knelt waiting for her Mistress.

Ann put the cane down on the shelf and strode back to the booth. She sat and patted Diane on the head. "Where's the waiter, I could use a refill?" Ann mentioned casually as she held up the nearly empty glass of wine.

Elaine was grinning at her. "Impressive, very impressive."

The next dominant was standing, unsure what to do. If he went next, his slave, his planned whipping would suffer by comparison. If he didn't go up, he'd look like a coward, and that was worse. After a moment's hesitation, he waved to his own submissive, and headed for the stage. Resolving to at least maintain some of his dignity, he stepped up and turned towards Mistress Ann. "Let me be the first to say that was quite impressive, and you're certainly a very tough act to follow."

Ann smiled and bowed her head in acknowledgement of the compliment. Diane continued to kneel nude beside her. One of the waiters approached and leaned down. "Mistress, forgive me, however it's normal to have your slave redress after a presentation."

Ann looked up at him amused. "Strange rule." Without objecting to his request, Ann waved her hand and Diane stood and dressed quickly.

After another hour of chatting and introductions, Ann and Diane left, claiming quite correctly that they were both working in the morning. In the rental car, Ann told Diane what she was thinking. "Diane, I think they were impressed by our display, and quite happy to see us go."

Diane chuckled. "Mistress, I would have sworn that the crowd was going to sigh when you said it was time for us to go."

Ann grinned. "Send a quick note to Dominique tomorrow, while we interview other actors, and let her know that the Academy was well represented in the local scene."

"Yes Mistress." Diane said smiling back.

After three days of interviews and demonstrations, Ann sent the message to Devon and Dominique that casting was complete, in a week, the Academy was going to have eight actors running around. The Director and the Producer would be staying as well. Michael was going to be the Pleasure Products representative on site, and it was highly probable that either or both Christina and Adam would be there for part of the time.

Ann sat on the small couch while Diane sat on the floor of the Hotel room. The flight to head home was in the morning, and Ann was bushed. "Diane, I wouldn't want this repeated, but this week has been a bitch."

Diane smiled. "I understand Mistress." The Master's were really accepting them now. They were almost more casual, but still demanding of obedience of course. "I want to go home too Mistress."

Ann raised her eyes from the papers she'd been reading, and Diane was certain she'd seen a twinkle of humor, or understanding in them. "We leave in the morning Slave Diane, and we'll have a lot of work when we get there."

"Yes Mistress." Diane said easily. They always had a lot of work, not just the slaves, the Masters were always working too. Diane had learned that, and understood that it was all a really weird and complex machine. Each part had to work with all the others, and the Masters were the ones spinning the smaller parts to make the machine move. Diane had seen something else in the last couple weeks too.

The Masters spent a lot of time considering things. They spent hours planning, considering, and then finally when it came to executing the plan, it worked smoothly, probably because the Masters had worked so hard on the plan.

Diane didn't like Adam all that much. She'd fucked him, as instructed, and made him pop his cork, but he was really just thinking with his cock. The Masters, they saw her. They saw her inside and out, in more than one way Diane grinned to herself as she sat at the coffee table thinking.

Ann was reading the papers and making notes in the margins, and glanced at Diane as there was a knock on the door. Diane stood and put the robe she'd been given for this event on and headed for the door. Opening it she found Adam Thompson standing there. "Sir? I wasn't expecting you. One moment, I'll inform Mistress."

Ann had stood and was walking to the door. Adam greeted her and entered and stood uncomfortably. Finally he said. "I'd like to speak to Diane, for a moment."

Diane blinked and opened her mouth in surprise. She quickly recovered and lowered her head to show she was submissive. She waited for instructions from Mistress Ann.

Ann summed up the event and waved Adam to a chair. "Diane, get him something to drink."

"Yes Mistress." She turned to him. "What would you like sir?"

"Uh, I guess a Bourbon if you got one."

"Yes sir." Diane said and headed towards the bar. Adam sat down and Ann sat on the couch.

Ann sipped at her coffee, and smiled at Adam while the drink was fetched. She waited until Diane had served the drink and waved her hand. Diane knelt as instructed. "She won't leave us Adam."

"I was thinking, I could take over her pay, and her benefits of course." Adam offered looking at Diane.

Ann sighed. "Adam, I'm not surprised. Her talents are extraordinary, not just sexual, but as an assistant. However, she won't leave us. I could give you all night, and all day. You could promise her the moon and she'd still say no."

"Why?" Adam asked looking at Diane.

Diane raised her head, but she was looking at Mistress Ann when she did, and her eyes shone. Ann spoke for her. "Because it's not the money that she seeks. It's the love. She loves Master with all her heart. That's why she's given us everything. She loves us." Ann said softly. "She knows we love her, and she knows that we have only the highest standards, and highest expectations for her. She's also learned that we saw all of this in her, when no one else did."

Adam looked at her. "She's amazing. Loyal, dedicated, and quite talented."

"Yes, she is." Ann agreed. "Which is why she backs up our Lead Slave Jeannette. She like Jeannette is a complete, an all around slave. As close to perfect as you can get."

"Diane, I'd like to take care of you." Adam offered.

Ann waved a hand. Diane answered. "Sir, thank you. I belong to Master." Diane looked at Adam as she spoke to him, but then returned her attention to Mistress Ann.

Adam nodded. He stood up and composed himself. "If you ever change your mind, please let me know." Adam offered.

"Thank you sir, that's very kind." Diane said politely.

After a bit more uncomfortable chat, Adam left and Diane couldn't hide her grin any longer.

Ann shook her head. "We have got to get home before any more of your lust struck groupies show up."

Diane spent the next hour licking Mistress Ann to several nice little orgasms, and slept curled up next to her. Adam had learned he was a phony, and he didn't like it that's all.

In the morning, Diane packed the bags while Ann organized and packed the carry on luggage with the business items. Diane put on another dress and again, wore nothing under it. Like Jeannette, she was getting to hate underwear.

At the Academy, Diane assisted Mistress Ann in reporting to the Trainers and Dominique. Ann outlined each actors strength, and weakness, and the specific training that each needed. Concluding Ann said. "The full report will be written tomorrow, but in most of the cases, we've got our work cut out for us."

Devon glanced at Dominique and then began. "Good work Ann, excellent in fact."

Dominique followed this up. "I agree Ann. I'll be interested in reading the report, but excellent is certainly warranted."

Andre raised a hand. "Ann forgive me. However, how hard is it going to be to get these Prima Dona's behaving like anything approaching accurate?"

"Impossible in most cases." Ann answered. "However, I think we can teach them to act like Dominant's and Submissive, pretending for the film anyway."

"This Elaine." Rebecca began. "You said she invited you to a club, and they were mostly playing there?"

"Yes, she's the easiest to train. She knows the language, and the basic ideals. All we'll have to do with her is polish her up a bit."

Devon nodded. "Remember, we're not training them to actually be dominants or slaves in real life. But to act like them. We're going to teach them how to kneel properly and how to play a slave, or master, for the movie."

Thomas nodded. "OK."

Devon glanced at his own notes and considered. "With the Director and Producer here, that will help. They will be able to explain to the squares why this is required."

Ann nodded. "I suggested it and they agreed. The Producer, his name is Frank, said that he would be looking at set design, and coordinating with the production team in LA. I guess the actors are going to go straight into filming right after leaving us."

"OK, we have a week before they get here Devon, will you be ready?" Dominique asked.

"Certainly." Devon said. "Jeannette, all training except for Crystal is suspended effectively now. We need to get the house set up for these Actors, and that means we have a ton of furniture to assemble and place. We've also got to figure out how much we're going to comply with the expectations of the Actors. I'm not going to have the slaves turning beds down and putting mints on the pillows."

Thomas chuckled along with the rest. "OK. No sweat there. We start to assemble the rooms in the morning."

Devon nodded. "Convert both of the live testing rooms, and we'll leave them converted afterwards. We'll also convert two of the three sleep training rooms. Those go back afterwards."

Andre nodded. "Right. No problem there boss. That would give us nine rooms in that wing."

"I want one extra. In case some production type shows up unexpected." Devon explained.

Rebecca glanced at Ann. "OK, courses heavy in Ballet for the most part, and mainly how to act like a slave or master right?"

Devon nodded. "We'll have Diane and Jeannette, and Geneva for that matter, helping out in those areas." He turned to look at Jeannette. "Tell the slaves that they're going to be very busy during this week Jeannette."

"Yes Master." Jeannette confirmed.

Diane nodded her understanding as well. Master needed them, and they would do what Master needed.

Dominique turned to Devon. "Josh is in one of the Guest Rooms, will we need the space?"

Devon considered. They had three people coming who were definitely VIP's, and the possibility, hell probability, that more would be coming. "Yes, I think we will. I'll speak to him about temporarily moving into one of the staff rooms."

Ann sat heavily. It had been a long week, and a difficult day traveling. She was wiped out and knew Diane felt about the same.

A few minor questions later, and the meeting broke up. Ann headed for her room, intending to sleep like the dead, and then worry about unpacking tomorrow.

Devon sat and sipped Brandy with Dominique. She opened the dance. "Ann didn't mention her demonstration to the community there."

"It will be in her report." Devon predicted. "It wasn't relevant to the task of training the Actors."