The Vassal Academy Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before, that describes it perfectly. Before I came here, I was afraid all the time. I was afraid of falling in love, afraid of being hurt, of being used. Now is after. Now I know I'll fall in love, and I know that the ones I do fall in love with, they'll know me, and understand me, and love me back.

Kristy heard the front door open behind her and she turned her head. A tall and very beautiful woman entered. She was dressed in extremely fashionable clothing, which accentuated her long legs and perfectly shaped ass. Kristy knew this woman was powerful, a Dominant. She was certain that this woman was a Mistress.

Her belief was confirmed when the woman walked to Master Thomas and with a nod in greeting pointed at his watch. Thomas raised his wrist and spoke into the radio watches they all wore. Less than a minute later the slaves appeared from the VIP wing and rushed towards the door. They dashed outside into the rain and were back in a minute all carrying a bag or two. They quickly carried the bags back towards the VIP wing and all appeared to be hustling. Yes. This woman was a Mistress, the girls didn't behave that way when one of the Actors or even the Director asked them to do something.

Kristy glanced at Elaine, and found Elaine wasn't watching the movie, she was watching Kristy and when they made eye contact, Elaine nodded slightly.

Dominique walked towards the VIP wing and found Jeannette and Crystal unpacking her bags. "Make sure to hang my clothing up, I won't have them wrinkled."

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said with a grin. "Welcome home Mistress."

"Thank you Jeannette." Dominique said. She used the restroom and then stepped into the hallway. The other two were still cleaning the now vacant VIP room that Christina would occupy. She stepped into that room and spoke. "Make sure everything is perfect. I want Christina to see us at our best."

"Yes Mistress." Diane said. "It will be perfect."

Dominique went to Admin and found Rebecca and Devon in his office. "OK, I'm here, and I see you took my suggestion."

"Certainly." Devon said smiling from behind his desk. He started to rise and Dominique waved him down.

"OK, any problems since I left?" Dominique asked.

Devon shook his head. "I briefed Ann, and now Rebecca knows. The girls are busy as we speak, and all is well." He shrugged slightly. "Frank noticed something was going on, but when I suggested he trust us with it, he agreed."

"He agreed, or he gave no indication of causing a problem about it?"

"He agreed. He said this was my art, and then went back to his art." Devon clarified.

"Good enough." Dominique said. "Any problems with Kristy?"

"None. She is in the central area, she was anyway, watching a movie with the others." Rebecca said.

"OK, then business is finished." Dominique said walking to the cabinet and pouring herself a snifter of Brandy. "Devon, on a personal note, I would like to talk to you about training."

"A personal note on training?" Devon asked.

"Yes. Rebecca I'll want your input as well." Dominique said and walked to her chair. "I've found a toy, suitably submissive, and willing to please. However, utterly untrained. I could train him myself, but the problem there is I don't have the tools at my apartment."

Devon drew a circle on his desktop with a fingertip and nodded. "Certainly. Give me a week after the actors leave, and I'll be happy to arrange training for your toy."

"I considered giving him to you as a potential house slave, however I've decided it would be useful to keep a couple myself, for the clubs and the whole scene." Dominique said sitting casually and crossing her left leg over her right.

Devon nodded. "I think I understand. Heavy on service, all types, and exhort him to strive for absolute loyalty and dedication to you."

"I'm surprised you found a male slave that was suitable, if untrained." Rebecca said smiling.

Dominique shrugged. "I found him waiting tables in the village. Devon, did you know most wait staff show early signs of submission?"

Devon blinked and said. "I should have considered that, but it makes sense."

"Yes. Anyway Theo has shown suitable submissive tendencies to make me believe he can be trained, and I think he'll make an admirable assistant in business." Dominique said.

Devon nodded. "OK, add administrative training to his course structure. How far do you want me to take his training?"

"At least phase one, partially through phase two at least. I don't want to be sitting around for six months while he lounges up here being fed grapes by the staff." Dominique said. "Push him hard when you get him."

"You got it Boss." Devon confirmed. "You said two slaves is your goal?"

"Yes, I've also spotted a waitress who gives the vibe of being submissive. I'm going to start testing her while you train Theo, see if she bites." Dominique said.

Devon signaled his understanding and sipped at his own drink. Devon made a bet with himself, that Theo was admirably endowed and able to at least get it up with little trouble.

Ann entered the office. After the normal pleasantries were exchanged, she turned to Devon. "OK, the first movie is over, the second one is started."

Devon nodded. "The guest rooms?"

"Dominique's is ready, Christina's is nearly so, they were finishing up a minute ago." Ann explained.

"OK, one of us needs to stay up with the actors for a little while longer. The rest of us can vamoose upstairs and try and relax a bit before tomorrow." Devon said.

"I'll stay." Ann said. "I want to keep an eye on Kristy, and make sure she doesn't get harassed by the leaches."

"OK, if they show no signs of settling down, then leave them and get some sleep." Devon said as he finished his drink.

Dominique found Thomas, and invited him to join her for the evening. The work was done, and there was time for some play after all.