The Vassal Academy Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann took another deep breath before answering. "He's seeing things, and interpreting them fairly well, even if he doesn't really understand what he's seeing."

"He's seeing the big picture, even if he isn't able to identify the little parts that make it up?" Devon asked to clarify his understanding of her opinion.

"Yeah." Ann said.

Devon briefed Ann on the night's activities with Geneva and Diane serving Master Carlos. When he finished Ann was frowning as she considered. "Rather aggressive for them."

"Yes, but it's what was called for. He wasn't going to take charge, he was too uncomfortable with the situation." Devon said.

Ann pulled on her lip and considered. "Diane saw her own self esteem issues in him?"

Devon nodded. "Yes, and that's one reason I wanted her there with him. She also has self esteem issues and knows how we helped to dampen them, and will do the same for him."

Jeannette stuck her head in the office. "Mistress Dominique just came through the gate."

Devon thanked Jeannette and suggested that a fresh pot of coffee would be desired. Devon then greeted Dominique and after the usual pleasantries asked. "So how can I be of service Dominique?"

"How is the testing going?" Dominique asked.

Devon cocked his head and answered. "Diane passed Ballet this morning. She's in Massage right now, and we are doing Oral Arts after lunch."

Dominique accepted a cup of coffee from Jeannette and sipped it before continuing. "Who is she performing with?"

Devon pursed his lips before answering. "Andre and Rebecca."

Dominique said. "Scratch Rebecca. I'll test her."

Ann glanced at Devon and found a smile on his face. "May I presume that you desire the attention of a trained and talented slave?"

Dominique glared at Devon and said. "I am interested in our prototype slave."

Devon grinned and said. "I'm sure you'll find her quite competent and exceptionally well trained."

"Fine." Dominique said accurately reading between the lines. "Yes Theo is in need of training. Yes I'm going to send him. Yes I've said that before."

Ann couldn't help but chuckle a bit as Devon said. "I'm quite sure that he's just been busy."

Dominique ignored the jibe and shifted to her topic of choice. "Now that your apprentice trainer is qualified, may I presume that we will see more of you in town?"

Devon nodded and said. "Actually yes." Shifting in his chair he drained his coffee cup and then said. "I was thinking about rotating it between Andre, Rebecca, Ann, even Thomas on occasion, and of course, myself."

"Explain that." Dominique commanded.

Devon leaned back. "With one or two students, we don't really need four trainers constantly. So I could go to town, or I could stay and train and allow other trainers to go to town. Assuming that I am apparently viewed as this omniscient Master's Master, who knows all, and sees all, I think that some of the less confident people are avoiding me."

"So by sending the other trainers." Dominique said to both confirm her understanding, and get Devon back on topic.

"This way, I give them an opportunity to approach and speak with a trainer of the famous academy, while at the same time, giving them someone other than me to talk to." Devon finished.

Dominique was silent for several seconds. "I want you in town, at least once a week. The others, as you feel appropriate, however Devon, it's the Master's Master that they want to see."

Devon bowed his head. "In that case, I'll bring Ann fairly often, so they can get accustomed to her."

Ann swallowed hard and said. "I'm not the Master's Master, I'm barely a Master."

Dominique snorted. "Don't sell yourself short Ann." She turned and called to the door. "Jeannette, we all need more coffee."

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette's voice came from the office. She brought the pot and a fresh cup for Dominique, and after serving it turned to go.

Dominique stopped her. "Jeannette, get me the report from Mistress Ann that includes her trip to the Bondage Club in Los Angeles please."

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said as she turned towards the door.

"OK, what's the point?" Ann asked.

"I want to quote something you wrote, and I don't want to get the quote wrong." Dominique explained.

Jeannette found the report in the computer by searching for the term Bondage Club. She printed it out and took it to Dominique who was still speaking. "…. And while you are extremely familiar with our policies, and our techniques Ann, you are ignorant of those who are outside of our facility."

"How am I supposed to cure this ignorance?" Ann asked tightly.

"By going to the clubs." Devon said. "Seeing the others, and perhaps being invited to observe the private sessions, or perhaps participate."

Dominique had taken the report and found the section she was looking for. "Ah here it is. Quote. The participants in the dozen or so demonstrations observed used negligible force, often failing to even turn the skin of the submissive pink. When I performed a standing punishment scene with Slave Diane, the crowd was stunned into silence.' I'm going to skip a bit. 'Diane performed both the stripping in public, and the punishment scene perfectly.'"

"OK, so that proves what?" Ann asked with a defensive edge to her voice.

"What is the purpose of the Dominant Submissive relationship?" Devon asked.

"What?" Ann asked thrown off her train of thought.

Devon repeated the question. Ann blinked at him. "To allow people to explore, and live out the fantasy of sexual slavery, and dominance, within set time periods, including full time or 24/7 slavery/domination."

"Why would anyone want to do this lifestyle?" Devon asked.

"For some of us, it's the perceived belief that something is missing in our lives, for others, it's that they only feel comfortable with the illusion of surrender or control."

"Illusion of control?" Dominique asked.

"We have only the control that is given to us by the Submissive." Ann said. "That control exists only as long as the Submissive continues to give us that illusion of control. If we abuse the trust inherent in the relationship, we're liable to lose that illusion, as the submissive will find another who will exercise the control desired within the comfort limits of the submissive."

Devon smiled and said. "So if you came across someone who didn't understand the illusion of control, what would you think?"

"That they really don't get the lifestyle." Ann admitted.

"I've met hundreds who would fall within that category Ann, and it's time for them to meet you all." Dominique said. "Our success is further guaranteed by changing the face of Domination. To let the participants know that this lifestyle, while intoxicating, is a fantasy that we dare to live."

Ann rolled her eyes and said. "Fine, I'll go."

Devon chuckled. "Now to other business." He raised his voice again. "Jeannette let Chef know Dominique is staying for lunch."

"I've already let Geneva know to tell him Master." Jeannette said from the doorway.

Crystal was holding the slave throat position, and looking lustfully at Carlos who was standing before her. Rebecca walked behind Crystal and tapped her mons with the cane. "Little slut, look how swollen you are. How many times do I have to tell you that you're not supposed to fantasize about these positions in my class?"

Crystal was holding her mouth open, dreaming of Master Andre shoving his cock down her throat, and fucking her silly with it. She couldn't answer, and hold the position, so she didn't. Rebecca ignored the lack of response and said. "You'll have to forgive me from digressing from our class Carlos. You see, teaching Crystal is an effort beyond description."

Carlos tore his attention from the pixie before him, on all fours, and waiting for a cock to be shoved down her throat. "I'm not sure I understand." Carlos said to buy time.

"She loves these positions, but not for the sake of the artistic and graceful nature, but for the sexual positions they represent. When she goes to slave throat for example, her little half-track mind is busy imagining cocks pushing down her throat. For slave cunt, she imagines a line of men, and women with strap on cocks, waiting to pummel her to death."

"Ah, I see." Carlos said, but he didn't really see.

"That has always affected her progress, and continues to do so today." Rebecca said. "Slave, after how many months do you still come to my class and dream of getting fucked?"

Crystal still holding her mouth open hesitated trying to decide if she was supposed to answer now. The answer was yes. That was painfully obvious as Mistress Rebecca slashed across her ass with the cane. "Answer me Slave."

"Mistress, I'm sorry, I'm trying to concentrate on the position." Crystal said.

Rebecca didn't like that answer. Carlos watched as Crystal was strapped into a leather waist binder, and then had a Chastity belt pulled tightly between her legs. Crystal accepted this with an air of resignation.

"Slave, you are on restriction." Rebecca began as she cinched last couple buckles tightly.

Rebecca then sent the girl to do some chores and after she left the class Rebecca obviously relaxed a bit. She slid the cane into the stand and walked with Carlos towards Admin. In the trainers office, she began to explain. "Crystal is a pure born sex slave, with a heavy emphasis on the sex. She's just short of a nympho, and could probably be classified as such with only a little manipulation of the results."

"So this is viewed as a negative?" Carlos asked.

Rebecca inhaled deeply and then considered her response. "More like a hurdle."

"Why?"

"Let's say we gave her a dozen cocks a day. We could run ads in the newspaper, for stunt dicks, and they all line up and fuck her all day, every day. Does that help or hurt her?"

"It is what she wants." Carlos offered.

"It's not what she needs." Rebecca said with emphasis on the last part of the sentence. "Part of being a Dominant, is seeing to your slaves needs, as well as their desires."

"You speak as though we're the parent, instead of fellow adults." Carlos objected.

Rebecca raised her voice. "Jeannette?"

Jeannette entered the Trainers area and said. "Yes Mistress?"

"Who picked out those clothes for you?"

"Mistress Ann picked them out last night Mistress." Jeannette replied.

"Is that normal? I mean, don't you ever choose your own clothing?"

"No Mistress. I wear what you tell me to, and only what you tell me to." Jeannette replied.

"Thank you Jeannette, that is all." Rebecca said turning back to Carlos. "As you see, our slaves are accustomed to our determining every facet of their lives. From what they eat, to when they sleep, and what they wear, if anything. Of course, our slaves are the pinnacle of the millions of submissive world wide. However, the same applies to your future playmates to some extent. You will decide what is good for her, and what she wants, but you should never give her just what she wants."

"I don't understand why not." Carlos admitted.

"Jeannette hates clothes, and would rather walk about nude all day long. To her clothing is uncomfortable, and she truly detests them." Rebecca said. "So we dress her up, and she does just what we tell her, because as much as she hates clothes, she loves Master more."

"So why not leave her nude?" Carlos asked.

Rebecca considered for a moment. "Doing things you don't want to, from time to time, gives you character. If we didn't make children eat their vegetables, they would gladly not eat them. However, they learn in time that Vegetables are good for them, and then as adults, they'll eat them without complaint."

Carlos was interrupted by the sounds of Devon's office emptying and Ann entered the trainer's area. "Hey Carlos, 'Becca. Dominique is here, and is going to take Diane for station eleven after lunch."

"Really?" Rebecca said with a twinkle of humor in her eye. "Dominique pulled rank?"

"Yeah, she did." Ann said with a grin. "Devon suggested that it had been a while since she'd enjoyed a trained slave to attend to her."

Rebecca snickered a bit and said. "Then the pressure's on Diane to perform isn't it?"

Ann shrugged and smiled as she said. "I'm sure she'll be fine."

Jeannette was walking across the central area, her five-inch heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she walked towards the training hall. She knew she jiggled when she walked, and couldn't help it. The slave glide, as she had found out some time ago, was impossible in high heels.

After stopping in the restroom, both to use it, and to check it, she paused at the door to the massage room. She knocked gently and then opened the door.

Andre was putting his shirt back on and Diane was kneeling and waiting for the decision. "Hey Jeannette, we were just discussing Diane's score."


"Yes Master, forgive the interruption, but I thought you would want to know that Mistress Dominique is here for lunch." Jeannette said apologetically.

"Thank you Jeannette." Andre said. "So Thomas, did she pass her Massage test?"

"You were the one getting the massage, from where I was watching, it looked OK." Thomas pointed out with a small smile.

Andre pursed his lips appearing deep in thought. "Well, I don't have any objections, in fact, I feel rather refreshed." He smiled down at Diane. "Pass Diane, and congratulations."

Diane smiled back. "Thank you Master."

Jeannette waited until the Master's were ready to leave and signaled with a small hand gesture for Diane to wait. "Master, we'll clean up here."

"OK Jeannette, lunch should be about ready." Thomas said as he left.

Diane started to wipe down the table and Jeannette stopped her. "Mistress Dominique is going to be your test subject after lunch Diane."

Diane's mouth opened a bit in shock and she said. "Mistress Dominique?"

Jeannette nodded. "It may be Master Devon as well, but it will definitely be one of the guys, and Mistress Dominique for your oral arts test."

Diane looked deflated. "How tough is she to please?"

Jeannette smiled. "Not that tough, but I wanted to give you a hint about her. Something I found out a while ago." Then Jeannette told Diane what Dominique really liked.

Diane nodded studiously. "I'll do that."

In the slave dining hall, Diane was quizzed about her tests by Geneva and Crystal. "You saw the Ballet, Massage was just the same thing we always do. Nothing tough so far."

"Yeah, but you haven't gotten to marathon yet." Geneva pointed out.

"That's the third day." Jeannette reminded them. "Easy stuff is first, then the more advanced stuff starts tomorrow."

Diane slumped a bit and said. "Yeah, this was the easy stuff." She didn't sound convinced.

"You're doing great Diane." Jeannette said. Geneva and Crystal agreed.

Crystal summed it up. "You looked like a ballerina gliding across the floor."

Jeannette looked at the clock. "OK, Geneva you're still in the kitchen. Crystal, you're in Massage with Master Thomas, and Diane, you know where you're going to be."

"Oral Arts, for my final exam." Diane said. Then she steeled her willpower, and stood straight up as she said with as much determination as she could muster. "Passing my final exam."

Diane turned and walked towards the door, headed for her class.

Devon was wiping his mouth. "Thomas, you're in Massage again, this time with Crystal."

"Right Devon." Thomas said. "My turn to get relaxed."

Andre chuckled and said. "The rest of us in Oral Arts?"

"Yes." Devon said. He leaned forward. "Andre, you'll take the place of the male, since swallowing you will be a true test."

"OK, and then Dominique right?" Andre asked.

"I think Dominique should go first." Devon said.

"Ladies first." Andre agreed with a smile towards Dominique.

Dominique smiled right back at him. Carlos asked the question burning in his mind. "We're all going to be there?"

"Yes." Devon said. "It ups the pressure on the slave, knowing that they're performing for a crowd. The question for Diane, can she focus on pleasing her Master, or Mistress." Devon nodded towards Dominique before continuing. "Essentially turning out the presence of the others in the room."

"It's a test of focus as well as technique." Rebecca explained.

Devon glanced at the clock. "I guess its time gang, let's get to work."

They filed out of the dining room and walked in a loose group towards oral Arts. Carlos slid next to Ann and said. "As the newest member of the staff, I'm presuming you've never seen this either."

"Nope." Ann said. "No problem though, I helped train her for this on more than one occasion."

Carlos glanced around. "What do I do?"

"Stand, and watch." Ann said. "Follow our lead, and don't speak unless we direct a comment or question towards you."

Carlos nodded and said. "OK."

Devon hesitated before the door to oral arts and silently cursed. "Andre, give me a hand will you?"

"Sure Devon, what's up?" Andre asked surprised.

"We can't very well expect Dominique to lean on a wall now can we?" Devon asked with a bit of a smile. "Let's grab the padded table out of the Bondage room for her to lounge about."

Devon grabbed one end, and Andre grabbed the other, and their combined strength was needed for the heavy table. They finally manhandled it into the hallway, and then into the Oral Arts training room. Diane was waiting patiently while Ann and Dominique were chatting in quiet voices.

Devon stood up and said. "I guess we can begin now. Diane, I apologize for that oversight." He stepped before her and said. "Slave Diane, now you're going to demonstrate your proficiency at Oral Arts, you will live test out of all stations today."

"Yes Master." Diane replied.

Dominique stepped to the table and said. "Slave, I'm going to be your first subject. I should point out I will not be amused in the slightest if you merely paint the fence."

"Yes Mistress."

Dominique then removed her blouse, folding it and laying it on a corner of the table. She unfastened the waist of her silk blend pants, and slid them down over her hips revealing a lace pair of boy short panties in blood red. She removed her bra next, and then her panties. She stepped around and sat on the edge of the low slung table and waved Diane forward. "Come on slave, do you think I want to wait all day for my pleasure?"

Diane glided to her feet and then stepped forward. She smiled as she said. "Of course not Mistress." Then as Dominique started to lay back Diane followed her motion and began to lick and caress her breasts.

Ann frowned. That isn't part of the training for any of the stations. That isn't part of her instructions, so why is she doing that?

Ann found Devon smiling and shaking his head slightly. She raised an eyebrow in question and Devon made everything clear by mouthing one word. His lips formed a slow and obvious "Jeannette" as he continued smiling.

Ann understood then. Jeannette had told Diane what Dominique preferred, thus helping her to pass this test. Ann turned back and found Diane licking and kissing Dominique's trim stomach.

Carlos reached inside his pocket casually, and adjusted his stiffening cock.

"That's nice slave, very nice." Dominique said in a husky voice.

Diane could feel the heat radiating from Dominique's stomach, and then continued to lick and kiss her way down to the target. She began to tease the outer labia. Jeannette had given her the secret to pleasing Dominique; she really did like the slow tease. She loved it in fact.

"Don't just plow into her pussy, build slow with her, make it last for her. Get her hot, and then pump it up, you know how, you've done it to all of us Diane." Jeannette had told her.

Dominique was writhing on the table slowly, in what Ann would call an extremely sensuous manner. She reached down and caressed Diane's head and said. "Oh that's very good slave."