The Vassal Academy Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Ann noticed Rebecca who was watching Carlos. A glance showed that he was practically drooling at the scene before him. Ann shifted slightly and kept Carlos in the corner of her eye. His neck was tight, showing he was absolutely focused on the show.

Ann turned to Devon and when she had caught his eye, made a small head gesture towards Carlos, and Devon nodded ever so slightly. Yes, he had noticed.

Dominique was shivering now, her breath coming in short hard pants, as she rode the layers of pleasure that flowed from Diane's attentions. Diane inserted a finger gently into Dominique and started to rub behind her pelvic bone. Dominique gasped and said. "Yes, oh God yes."

Ann shifted to put Carlos back into her field of view and watched him. He was now licking his lips, and panting a bit himself. We've got you now Carlos, you're a Voyeur, and you love to watch. We'll get you over your hurdle with a show for you.

Dominique came loudly, and Diane lapped at her pussy, easing her down from the high she'd taken the Mistress to. Diane finally stopped kissing gently and eased away, allowing Dominique to close her legs for the first time in nearly an hour. Diane was smiling proudly as she knelt and waited.

"Excellent Diane, I know that Andre is anxious to get started, but let's give you a minute, and allow you to get some water." Devon said.

Dominique's eyebrows went up in surprise as Diane walked out and said. "Devon, if that was to give me a chance to speak privately, I'll tell you the same thing in public, she's quite good."

Devon smiled and nodded. "She loves to please doesn't she?"

Carlos shifted. "If I may get something to drink as well?"

"Sure Carlos, everyone take five, we'll meet back here to test her with Andre in a few minutes." Devon said generously.

As Dominique was redressing Devon said. "We've got his key now."

Dominique turned wearing only her panties and said. "What?"

"Carlos, is modest, he's got stage fright." Devon said.

Rebecca picked up the thread. "He really enjoyed the show, so we'll use it to get him over his stage fright."

Dominique frowned. "Stage fright?"

"Yeah, not a problem with us." Devon said. He glanced at Ann and then continued. "We're comfortable with ourselves, he's not."

Dominique glanced at Ann and asked. "I guess that includes all the staff?"

Rebecca chuckled. "Why Ann has been seen prancing nude along the hallway more than once."

Devon smiled charmingly and said. "I wouldn't have considered her qualified if she hadn't become comfortable at least with all of us."

Dominique pursed her lips for a moment, and then nodded. "Yes, of course." She turned towards Ann, and said. "Sorry Ann, I didn't mean anything by it. I just know how up tight those who haven't been slaves, and spent months nude can be."

"No problem, I'm not really comfortable, but it's manageable." Ann said. "I do push those feelings aside."

Dominique had clipped her bra before her and now swung it around and put her arms through the straps. "Good enough."

Dominique had finished dressing by the time Carlos had returned. Diane was already kneeling and waiting for him patiently.

"Carlos, great. OK Diane, Oral Arts test part two, Andre."

Andre smiled and said just slightly above a whisper. "I do love this job."

Ann shifted position to stand closer to Devon and watched Carlos as much as the show. Diane knew Andre, and knew what he liked. She performed admirably. Carlos seemed more relaxed, and Ann glanced down several times. His cock wasn't tenting his trousers, and then she understood.

She fought the urge to snicker as she leaned against the wall near station four. He'd gone and masturbated between innings, and now was able to watch the show without straining. Or he just really liked the scene of two women going at it.

Devon watched as Andre grunted and obviously came in Diane's mouth. He waited until Diane had finished licking Andre clean, and sipping all the residual semen from his cock before he spoke. "Does anyone have any observations? Complaints?"

Again there were none, and Devon continued. "Slave Diane, you've passed Oral Arts. Congratulations."

"Thank you Master." Diane said with more than a small hint of pride in her manner.

Carlos said. "It was an impressive display,"

"I'm glad you liked the show Carlos, it is instructive to determine how focused the slave is on his, or her, duties to have a crowd watching. Diane did well, essentially ignoring all of us, and just focusing on her Masters, and Mistress's, pleasure." Devon said.

Carlos walked out of the room and followed the crowd towards the office; Diane had been released to other duties, which probably included bragging in the Kitchen to the others, while the Trainers discussed their own duties in the office.

Ann followed Devon into his office with Dominique and was surprised when Carlos followed her in. She sat and said. "Day one is about down, any plans for this evening?"

Devon shrugged. "I don't know. I wasn't planning on calling her this evening, since she's got cunt control and arousal testing tomorrow, along with Bondage endurance in the afternoon."

Ann glanced at Carlos and then looked the question at Devon. He shook his head ever so slightly, and Ann relaxed. Carlos was not to be a topic of discussion for the time being.

"Carlos, if you will excuse us, we've got something to discuss internally." Devon said charmingly.

Carlos looked embarrassed as he made his excuses and stepped outside the office closing the door. Devon looked at Dominique and said. "Sarah had to cancel, her company was the one with the fire on the oil rig that was on the news this morning. She's either there now, or will be soon."

"Full cancellation, or just a postponement?" Dominique asked.

"She was pressed for time, she only said she couldn't make it right now, but she would get back to us when this was handled."

"Sounds like a postponement." Dominique offered.

Devon shrugged. "You know as much as I do Boss."

The discussion turned to administrative matters, the quarterly filings were almost due, and Devon highlighted the expenses and income.

Dominique returned to the city before dinner, and Devon merely highlighted the day and invited everyone to enjoy the light training schedule. "After we finish with Diane, it's full speed ahead again. We still have Geneva and Crystal to push through, and of course, we have to make sure that Carlos completes his training."

Waking on time, Devon showered and was dressed when Jeannette arrived. "Good Morning Jeannette."

"Good Morning Master."

"OK, this morning. Let's put everyone in slave shirts." Devon said. "Except you of course. Stay with the naughty secretary look."

"Yes Master."

"Diane has arousal and cunt testing this morning. Have Geneva come see me before breakfast, I want to discuss some medical questions with her." Devon instructed.

"Yes Master."

"Before Diane's test, Master Thomas will throw a plug into Crystal, and then she'll be in the kitchen."

"Yes Master."

Devon then said. "That it for now Jeannette."

Jeannette took her leave and woke the others. Geneva knocked on Devon's door a few minutes later. She entered and asked. "You wanted to see me Master?"

"Yes. Take this morning, and go over the medical records, medications for expiration dates, all that detail stuff." Devon said. "Also get with the Doctor, and find out about flu shots. Then see if he'll consider entrusting you with those flu treatment things that are out now." Devon said.


"The Z packs?" Geneva asked. "No problem, I'll call him after breakfast. He'll probably trust me with some antibiotics too. If I don't dispense them without his authorization."

Devon nodded. "You get the picture. Flu season is right around the corner, and I'd hate for the house to be quarantined for the duration."

Geneva grinned. "Yes Master." She turned and left.

Devon looked at the file and scowled. He had read it twice last night, and decided that reading that again would get him nowhere so he picked up the book he wanted to refresh his memory on. It might help him with Carlos.

Breakfast started with Devon giving a rundown the various assignments and then he said. "Diane should pass this morning without any problems."

"True Devon." Ann said. "What is the plan for the others while we're giving Diane her Marathon tomorrow?"

"It wouldn't matter, they'd be peeking around the corners at us anyway." Rebecca said with a snort of laughter.

Carlos cleared his throat. "You said I would be participating in this Marathon?"

"Yes Carlos, and in fact, if you feel up to it, you can have a go at Diane after her cunt testing, since she's normally ready for a good time afterwards." Devon said. "In fact, after her cunt rippling test, if you want to I'll make it part of her test."

Carlos blinked and said. "I was asking to find out what you wanted from me."

Devon shrugged. "I would ask nothing more from you than you're prepared to deliver."

Carlos glanced at the rest of the table and clenched his jaw. "Fine. Do you expect me to get and maintain an erection in front of a fucking audience?"

Rebecca said. "Yes."

"How?" Carlos asked surprised that Rebecca would answer.

"The same way you did yesterday Carlos, by enjoying the show." Rebecca said. Devon tried to gesture her to back off, but she ignored him. "Carlos, you can deny it, but we all saw it, and you were harder than woodpecker lips while Diane was testing on Dominique."


Andre snickered and asked. "Woodpecker lips?"

Rebecca shrugged. "All we can do is invite you to take that prick out of your pocket, and stick it into an available hole on Diane."

Carlos felt his face burning. "Rebecca it's not that easy."

"What, fucking isn't that easy?" Rebecca asked. "Always seemed pretty easy to me. Just shove it in somewhere, just about anywhere, and I'm happy."

Carlos was burning red with humiliation. "I can't just do that."

"Carlos." Ann said softly. When he had turned to face her she said. "Relax. Just think of it this way. What you have, whatever size, shape, or whatever. It was given to you by your Creator, if you're religious, or by the vagaries of Genetic influence if you're not. You should not be ashamed of anything you have no control over."

Carlos felt his face burning and he nodded noncommittally. He now expected to be absent when they tested Diane.

Devon sighed tolerantly and said. "My staff's opinions aside. You are free to participate, or not as you feel comfortable doing Carlos."

Carlos nodded his thanks and mumbled something along those lines as he stood up from the table. The others followed his example and started towards the training wing. Geneva was in the aide station and had the files spread across the desk as she made notes on a pad of paper.

The gaggle of people entered the cunt training room and Devon took control of the assembly. "Trainers, we're here to test Diane. Diane, this is an arousal test, and a cunt test. We'll start with you up on the table please." Devon gestured and Diane moved to obey.

She was laying comfortably on the table and Devon sat near her head. "Diane, tell me about your favorite fantasy. The one you use to get yourself ready on command."

Diane glanced at the crowd and said. "Master, I use one of you, usually Master Thomas, to prepare myself."

Devon smiled easily and said. "He's kind and gentle isn't he?"

"Yes Master." Diane agreed with a small smile.

"What fantasy do you like with him?" Devon asked. "Whips and chains? Tell me, be specific."

"Master." Diane began. She blushed slightly and then said. "I just imagine Master Thomas. Him tying me up, helpless before him. His hands running over me, his mouth on my tits. His hand spanking me, or pinching me." She shrugged. "It's a little different every time. It's hard to explain, but part of me thinks of Master Thomas, or Andre, or even you Master."

Devon smiled. "Thank you Diane, that's very flattering." He caressed her hair gently and said. "Are you ready for a Master now Slave?"

"Yes Master." Diane said.

"Show me." Devon said.

Diane spread her legs wide to show her swollen sex. She hesitated and said. "Master, I wasn't exactly unready when I came in."

Devon chuckled. "I didn't figure you would be dreading this. We try to make it pleasurable for you for that reason."

Diane's smile returned as she looked up at Devon. "Thank you Master."

"Now, we want to see you ripple the probe, and while you are, I want you to tell me your favorite fantasy. In as much detail as possible."

Thomas slid the probe in position, and then affixed the straps to hold it in. Diane began to ripple as she glanced at the screen to make sure she had the pattern the way the computer wanted. "Master Thomas calls me to his room. To attend his needs." Diane began. Her eyes lost a little focus as she dove into the fantasy. "He examines me, looking at all I have, and he likes it. He pinches my nipples playfully, and tells me I'm to serve him, and I may come only at his command."

Ann glanced at Carlos and saw him focused on Diane and didn't see the full tenting yet.

Diane continued. "He orders me to kneel before him, to assume slave mouth. His cock grows hard as I suck it. It feels so nice, even in this he's somehow gentle Master." Diane glanced at Devon to see that he understood and got a nod in return. She picked up the thread. "Then I'm ordered to his bed, and he shoves his cock into me. Master, you feel like a real shave that way, when he just slides it in without any attention to your feelings. He's not asking permission, he's just putting it in."

"You like that? Feeling like a real slave?"


Diane nodded. "Oh yes Master. This is where I have always belonged. I just didn't know it. Master Thomas fucks me, he fucks me doggy style, cunt two, and cunt one. Then he orders me on top, so he can lay back and enjoy the show of me fucking him." She blushed slightly and looked at Thomas. "I kind of think, or at least I like to think, he likes to look at me."

Devon smiled supportively. "You're a very attractive woman, and an excellent slave, we all like to look Diane." He leaned closer. "I even like to have you attend me."

Diane smiled. "Yes Master. That's a variation. Ordered to attend you, or Master Andre." She realized she'd left the Mistress' out. "Oh and Mistress Ann and Rebecca too Master."

Devon grinned at her. "You know there are no wrong answers in arousal." He glanced at the monitor and nodded. "You're rippling that wonderfully." Turning to Andre. "Any objections Master Andre?"

"None Master Devon." Andre said.

"Anyone object to considering her a pass?" Devon asked.


The Chorus was again heard with no objections. Devon leaned down. "Normally, we fuck you after arousal training don't we?"

Diane smiled showing her anticipation for this. "Yes Master."

"Kind of a fun way to start the day isn't it?" Devon asked.

"Yes Master. It is fun." Diane agreed.

Carlos saw her chest, it was flushed with arousal. Her eyes were sparkling. He licked his lips and turned towards the door to excuse himself. Rebecca stopped him with a hand on his chest. She glanced at Thomas and he removed the probe from Crystal. Rebecca gently pushed him back towards the foot of the table. Diane's legs were in the stirrups, held aloft, and out of the way of the probe.

Carlos started to object and Rebecca placed her fingers across his lips. "Look at me Carlos, don't think about anything but me and Diane. She wants your cock. She is looking forward to it."

Diane nodded seriously as Carlos glanced at her. He said. "No, I can't."

Rebecca had pushed him back slowly insistently toward the foot of the table until he was only a step or two from Diane's waiting and wet sex. Rebecca lowered her hands, and while maintaining eye contact with Carlos, opened the fly of his loose fitting trousers. She reached inside and found his cock, rigid, and ready. It was already leaking a drop of pre-come as she freed it from where it was trapped. She aimed it at Diane as she gently stroked it. Always looking at Carlos, she pulled him forward, and softly said. "Fuck her Carlos, fuck her brains out. Fuck her silly. Give her the reward of her excellent service, give her what she wants, fuck her."

Rebecca was softly chanting this over and over again as Carlos took a step, and then a second one. Then he was lined up and then, with one half step, he was inside Diane's warm wetness. He began to slide in and out of Diane and Ann joined the effort to assist Carlos and put her hands on his hips. "Swing your hips, like this, watch her react."

Diane arched her back as his pelvis rubbed her clit ring. She moaned slightly and softly said. "Yes."

"See Carlos, she likes your cock. She likes it just fine." Ann whispered. "Bump her clit, with your pelvis, her ring makes it so easy."

Carlos shifted and saw the immediate response change in Diane. She moaned and began to pant.

"She'll beg you for her Orgasm soon. Touch her, she belongs to you. She's your property. Touch her Carlos." Rebecca said from his other side. "Possess her."

Carlos increased his speed, his eyes locked on Diane as the two voices worked on his mind. "Fuck her. She's yours." Ann said in agreement.

"Master, please. Let me come." Diane begged. She was twitching as she approached the point of no return.

"Tell her no, make her beg more." Rebecca said in his ear as she helped Ann swivel his hips. "Go deep and command her no."

"No." Carlos said in a guttural grunt. It was obvious he was close himself.

Diane gasped in beautiful agony. "Master, please let your slave come."

"Listen to her begging you for her orgasm. Listen to her tell you how much she likes you fucking her by begging." Ann said.

"Tell her she may not come yet. Make her beg one more time." Rebecca said in his other ear.


Carlos's breathing had become ragged and his thrusts were punctuated by irregular twitching and jerking as he gripped her hips and slammed himself into Diane. Sweat was glistening on his forehead and his face. He grunted and it might have been no. Diane assumed it was and nearly shrieked. "Master, please, I can't hold out. Please let me come. Please let me come."

Carlos shouted his own orgasm to the room. "Si, Madre' De Dios. Si!"

"Come for him now Diane." Rebecca commanded.

Diane ground down and let it go. She cried out her pleasure and her pussy gripped Carlos in it's velvet fist. She could feel him pulsing inside. Giving her his seed.

Carlos almost collapsed across her, Rebecca leaned down. "Excellent Carlos, wonderful job. I'm very impressed. Perhaps later it could be you, and I."

Carlos looked at her surprised. Before he could answer Ann said. "I was going to suggest that 'Becca."

"Oh we both have time." Rebecca agreed. "No reason for the slaves to have all the fun of fucking him."

Ann walked from the class ten minutes later and as she and Rebecca walked upstairs she leaned closer. "The male ego is a really pathetically fragile thing isn't it?"

"At times." Rebecca agreed. "Once we had him in the lust trance he was really in the spirit wasn't he?"

"Is that what you call it? The Lust Trance?" Ann asked.

"You felt it, when we put you on the table, what would you call it?"

Ann stopped and looked over the railing towards the central area. She thought back. Reaching up to feel Devon's chest, not understanding why he was dressed. The confusion, the desire, the willingness to do whatever to feel the joy of coupling. Rebecca leaned on the railing next to her. "Yeah." Ann finally said. "Lust trance. Not a bad name for it."

"Yeah." Rebecca agreed. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wash Carlos off my hands before lunch."