The Vassal Academy Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diving for Master Devon's cock in massage?" Jeannette asked.

"Ok, that was a fuck up. But it just looked so nice." Crystal said sheepishly. "I slipped up is all."

Jeannette grinned and said. "I worry about one thing, that we'll get a male house slave, and you'll fuck him to death."

Crystal grinned. "I wouldn't be alone in trying to do that would I?"

Sarah watched the banter between the two. A male slave, well she hadn't considered it, but why not? If the house slaves got to Party as Crystal put it, why wouldn't the male, if one was around, join in?

"Ask Josh if he's up for some fun Crystal, if you want a cock so bad." Jeannette suggested.

"No way." Crystal protested. "Not since Mistress Rebecca put that hour Time limit on me. I come up hornier than I went down."

Sarah didn't hide her confusion at all. Jeannette turned to her. "Crystal is a sex machine. She won't stop herself. She's a little slut and we love her." Jeannette smiled at Crystal as she said this. "But we have to make sure she doesn't get hurt, so we have limits on her fun. When we party, we chain her up when we're done, and thus guarantee she doesn't hurt herself afterwards."

"It's not fair." Crystal pouted, but her eyes smiled as she pretended to be put upon.

Jeannette continued ignoring the petulance of the teenager. "So while Josh isn't a slave, we're allowed to party with him too. Mistress Rebecca realizing that Josh probably wouldn't stop her, put a Time limit on her fun downstairs."

"I have to actually report to her, and then get locked to my bed, like I'm going to sneak back down." Crystal pouted even more.

"You did sneak back down." Jeannette reminded her. "Which is how you got locked up in the first place."

"Well, I didn't think Josh would call Mistress." Crystal looked sheepishly at Sarah. "Who would have thought the guy wouldn't want more sex?"

"He knew the rules, and unlike you, his punishment is termination, which he doesn't want." Jeannette pointed out. "Your punishment was a week of no parties, and being locked to your bed after ducking down to see him."

"Oh she's not still pouting about me calling Mistress Rebecca is she?" Josh asked as he sat down with a tray.

"Of course." Jeannette answered.

Sarah almost laughed. There was a teenager, who apparently had a sex drive that would lay a platoon of Marine's on their backs with exhaustion, and everyone here seemed determined to take care of her and only give her what they thought she needed. Sarah suddenly stopped smiling and looked around astounded. Where in the world could you go where the people involved wouldn't fuck that girl to death? Where in the universe wouldn't people take advantage of that? Sarah had looked bondage stuff up on the internet from home, and been shocked by some of what she'd seen. It was disgusting some of the things going on. Especially from Germany, presumably the old East Germany, and some of the old Eastern Block Soviet Nations. Dozens of men, all fucking and then urinating on a woman, or a girl. Others showed the same, only with Scat thrown in. Sarah had vowed never to do that, but wouldn't Crystal gravitate towards that?

Jeannette saw Sarah's face and asked. "Something wrong?"

Sarah looked at Crystal and decided she didn't want to give the girl any ideas. She was too sweet to allow something like that to happen. "Oh, just thinking."

Jeannette glanced at Crystal and then said. "Yes, she's a handful."

"I've been getting better." Crystal whined.

"Yes you have." Jeannette said with a matronly smile. "You really have been getting better. We love you and are proud of you, you know that."

"I know." Crystal said slumping. "I just get horny is all."

Josh grinned at her. "Tell you what, come on down tonight, and we'll party a bit."

"No way." Crystal said. "Upstairs, I get to go for more than an hour. You come up."

Josh shook his head. "Nah."

Crystal looked at Jeannette. "The Time limit only applies if I'm alone down there, can we all go?"

Jeannette laughed. "So I'll be watching TV, some movie marathon while you're getting fucked silly?"

"You can join in." Crystal offered weakly.

Jeannette shook her head. "No, besides I think Master Andre is planning on calling one of us. He had that twinkle in his eye."

Sarah coughed and said. "I think he'll be with Mistress Rebecca."

Jeannette looked comforting to Crystal when she said. "Sorry Crystal."

Crystal inhaled and sighed deeply. "God what I wouldn't give to be chained to his bed every night."

They finished eating and headed upstairs to see the progress. Mistress Rebecca and Diane were working with Geneva, putting her make up on from a professional style make up kit. The big box was open and Diane was gently applying eye liner as they entered the bathroom.

Sarah squeezed her thighs together as she imagined going out dressed like that. Geneva's collar was bright Royal blue, and her dress matched. It was supposed to be a dress anyway. It looked more like a shirt that had been stretched to cover half Geneva's ass. As she sat on the stool and patiently waited for them to finish her face, more than half her ass cheek was in direct contact. It was a shimmering metallic blue material, and Geneva's nipples were plainly tenting the material.

Tall spike heel shoes were on the counter next to one of the sinks and Sarah turned back to the show. Diane was talking to Geneva. "You've done this before, expect hand signals, and if he sends you in with a stranger, just fuck him and enjoy."

"A stranger?" Sarah asked unsure.

"Yeah." Diane said as she finished the second eye and stood back to look.

Rebecca gave a nod and said. "One more coat of lipstick, and Geneva, if you're told to blow someone, and you don't leave a ring at the base of the cock, I'll beat you for a month."

"Yes Mistress." Geneva said smiling.

Sarah watched as they layered another coat of slut red lipstick on Geneva and then stood back. They announced she was ready and Rebecca walked out to let Devon know. Geneva looked in the mirror and said. "Damn I look pretty good."

"You're gorgeous." Crystal gushed. "Everyone is going to be asking Master for your treats."

Geneva looked at Crystal in the mirror and said. "It's not mine, it's his."

Diane giggled a bit and said. "Jesus, you just got worked over hard last night from Mistress Rebecca, and I know she worked you over, I saw the marks."

Crystal sighed and walked out saying. "I'm going to clean up the kitchen. I don't have Time for this kind of foolishness."

Jeannette even laughed at that. "Diane, go give her a hand. Come on Geneva, let's present you to Master."

Diane left and Geneva put her shoes on. She was sort of short, almost squat with her muscular shoulders. Her torso was triangular though, with her waist being smaller than her chest by several inches. Her breasts weren't large, but were somehow taut. Her light brown hair that normally flowed to her shoulders was spun up into a bun at the back of her head. Geneva stood up and said. "OK, I'm ready."

Jeannette nodded. "Don't forget your thong if you do serve someone. Those things are expensive as hell."

Geneva grinned as they headed for the door. "Right, don't leave him a souvenir."

Geneva entered Master Devon's room and Sarah was standing back watching. Jeannette stood next to her and said. "Any questions?"

"Will she really fuck a stranger?"

"If told to, yes." Jeannette said and gestured the other way down the hall. "Come on."

Jeannette first turned a radio on and smiled. The soft music flowed through the room. After putting Sarah's cell phone on the small night stand, she took her dress off and set it down gently and began to undress as she said. "Forgive me, but I look forward to this all fucking day."

Under the dress she was wearing very stylish lingerie and Sarah asked. "You said you prefer nude right?"

"Yeah." Jeannette answered. "I do, but Master wants me dressed."

"So you pick out your clothes?"

Jeannette shook her head and opened the door to her closet. "Mistress Ann does." She pointed at the clothes hanging up on the backside of the door. "That's what I'm to wear tomorrow."

Sarah gulped. "They come in your room?"

"Sure." Jeannette said. "All of this is mine, no one will take it, but it and I belong to Master, so they can come in whenever they want."

Sarah sat and said. "How do you do it?"

Jeannette put a slave shirt on to make Sarah more comfortable. "Do what?"

Sarah watched as Jeannette peeled her panties off and tossed them into a pile of other clothes to be laundered inside the closet. "Live like this?"

Jeannette sat down on the bed and shrugged. "I tried it the other way, but I hated it. So this way is right for me. When you get a Master, you'll figure out with him what you're comfortable with, and you'll find happiness when you do."

Sarah considered. "I don't want anyone telling me what to wear everyday."

"Because you're an executive. You can't wear what we do."

Rebecca's voice came from behind them. "What Jeannette means is you have to dress the part of an executive, and you can't be expected to dress like a slut, which is how we dress them."

Sarah turned around and almost jumped up but noticed that Jeannette didn't move. Rebecca waved a hand. "It's an understanding, we don't expect that the slaves will jump and kneel while in their rooms, unless we give a signal that we want that."

Sarah understood too. She sat down but turned to face Rebecca and said. "Thank you."

Rebecca leaned against the wall and said. "Master Devon has left, and was very pleased with Geneva."

Jeannette nodded and said. "Yes Mistress, she looked good. You and Diane did a good job."

"Start thinking about Crystal, she's going out with Mistress Ann tomorrow." Rebecca next instructed.

Jeannette considered. "Her body is a little thinner, almost like Diane, but not as wide in the hips."

"I'm thinking Bustier or some little top, a schoolgirl skirt, and some mules. Perhaps pony tails and the dirty schoolgirl look."

Jeannette grinned and said. "I'll speak to Master Devon and see if he has any objections."

Rebecca smiled. "What do you think he'll say?"

"I believe he may suggest other clothing Mistress." Jeannette answered.

"Include the ruffled panties." Rebecca said and turned to Sarah. "How are you doing?"

"OK." Sarah admitted. "Everyone is so strict downstairs, this is kind of a surprise."

Rebecca inhaled and seemed to consider. "Oh I'm still the Mistress, and Jeannette knows it. Yet we're more relaxed up here, this is our home, as well as our work."

Sarah realized that made perfect sense. It seemed so obvious now, but she hadn't considered it. "So my phone hasn't rung, or gotten a message?"

"Nope." Jeannette said and then handed it to Sarah who glanced at it.

Sarah saw it was fully charged, and that there were no messages, text or voice. "Good I guess."

"Afraid they'll find they can get along without you for a few days?" Rebecca asked.

"Not really." Sarah said handing the phone back. "I guess I'm sort of used to being on it all day, every day."

Jeannette got an impish grin on her face. "I know just what you mean. I am used to being nude and they won't let me enjoy myself either." She put on a pretend pout and then broke up laughing as Rebecca did.

Sarah joined in. The sense of camaraderie was almost palpable. She understood something else. The slaves loved the masters, and the masters loved the slaves. Not just enjoyed fucking, and or tormenting. It was love.

Sarah was escorted by Mistress Rebecca to the slave sleeping wing someTime later. Her hands were chained to her collar, and her collar chained to the wall. She felt humiliation well within her and she felt rising panic at the helplessness of the situation. "Wait." She called to Rebecca who was at the door. "Don't leave me like this."

Rebecca smiled and said. "The red cord releases you from the chain, but sets off alarms. You're safe Sarah, and you're not going to touch my cunt without permission are you?"

Sarah twisted and said. "Please."

Rebecca sighed and stepped back into the room and stood for a moment. "You are obeying. You're not in any danger. Your Master may well leave you tied up for the night. You'll sleep well enough, just remember that you can get out by pulling the red string."

Sarah looked at the string and then returned her gaze to Rebecca who was again at the door. "Good Night Sarah." Rebecca was gone, and the lights were turned out as she left. The hallway was next lit by only a very dim light.

Sarah lay on the futon, feelings of vulnerability conflicting with humiliation, and worse, a little voice in her mind screamed "Yes."

Sarah fought to control her panic, and then noticed her desire for sex was at an incredible level. She was fucking horny as hell. Crystal couldn't hold a candle to her twenty minutes later. She squeezed her thighs, and next tried to ignore it. She could feel herself getting literally soaking wet.

A fantasy come true, of being totally helpless, totally at the mercy of another, and this was exactly where she was, and wasn't. She was chained, unable to escape, and unable to do anything to relieve her burning desire. No one was here to help with her escape, or her physical need.

She tossed and turned, and finally drifted off to sleep, and her dreams of being possessed by one who would do this to her at his whim. One who was mature enough to see through her protests, and wise enough to know what she really wanted. One who was strong enough to see she needed to be taken, and brutal enough to do it.

Devon sipped a drink at the Executive club while Geneva mixed with some of the other slaves, answering questions, and telling people about the school. Devon was chatting with two Dominants who were asking questions, and seeking knowledge. Devon answered the questions, but left the secrets hidden in the shadows.

"Geneva, what's it like showering with everyone else? That's something I really don't want to experience. The whole community bathroom thing." Jimmy a small and delicate male with pouting eyes asked.

Geneva smiled supportively. "God it's hard at first, I fucking nearly freaked out myself, and I was in the Army. But they're not paying attention to you, not really. They've got too much to do to worry about what you're up to. Josh got into the swing quickly when he was there. Everyone does."

"How is Josh doing?" Kate asked. "We don't see him anymore, no one does."

"I see him every day, he's working there in the Kitchen, he asked to join Chef there, and it's worked out great for everyone." Geneva explained.

Jimmy gave voice to his protest again. "But the bathroom. How come we have to?" It wasn't a whine yet, but it wasn't far from one.

Geneva looked at him patiently and supportively. "Because, it teaches us something very important. We can't hide anything from Master. We're his property, body, and soul. All of our secrets, all of our most private moments are his."

Kate seemed to consider this. "You know, I think I kind of get it."

Geneva turned and gave Kate her full attention and waited for her to continue, which took another moment as Kate put her feelings, her thoughts, into words. "What you're saying I mean. I think I get it." Kate glanced at Jimmy and said. "We all hold back right? We keep our secrets, and we hide them. If you're there, it's hard to take even a moment, because you're never alone, to consider your thoughts in private."

"It's barbaric, disgusting." Jimmy said sniffing. "I don't want to see anyone take a shit, and I damned sure don't want anyone watching me taking a shit."

Kate looked at Geneva and then asked. "Does your Master really know all your secrets?"

Geneva nodded. "Yeah, they know everything about me. My deepest desire, my wants, and what's best for me." She looked at Jimmy. "I've never been happier in my life, than with them."

Jimmy sniffed again and walked off shaking his head. Another guy who was standing back looked around and said. "Geneva right?"

"Yeah. I'm Geneva." Geneva said holding her hand out.

"I'm Darren." He shook hands.

"You're not wearing a collar, so Master Darren?" Geneva asked in question.

Darren waved his hand in a so-so fashion. "Sometimes."

"Switch?" Geneva asked.

"Yeah, sometimes." Darren answered. "Tell me about the training, the sleep training in particular."

"It's actually very simple sir. We just shock the shit out of the slaves until they quit moving." Geneva said. Then she described the cage and the effects of the small electrical shocks.

Darren seemed to be considering. "Ballet. You said that Ballet taught you grace and poise and position training right?"

Geneva nodded. "Yes sir." She then described the hours of training that went into the classes.

"So it begins, logically I suppose with standing and walking?" Darren asked.

"Yes sir." Geneva confirmed.

Darren frowned and said. "I've spent more time as a submissive, sir seems wrong somehow."

"Sir, you're not a submissive, at least not now. Mistress Rebecca has explained my duties. If you're not a submissive now, you are a Dominant, and I am required to call you sir."

Darren considered for a few more seconds. "Thanks for the information."

"Yes sir." Geneva said smiling.

Darren started to turn away and then turned back. "Who handles the investments of the Vassal Corporation by the way?"

"Sir?" Geneva asked. Darren repeated the question and Geneva answered. "I don't know sir, my pay goes into a savings account, and the lawyers take care of the taxes and all that."

Darren nodded thoughtfully and then thanked Geneva again before leaving. He paid his tab, he didn't want it to roll over, interest was not something he could manage paying much of. When he'd joined, and paid the membership fee, he'd been a successful broker with North Eastern Insurance Group. He'd been investing money, and his accounts had all shown nice returns for years. Then the market had a hiccup, and the housing market had skipped, and now, now he was out of work. One of those laid off, and he was having trouble finding more work around New York. He'd thought of calling some friends in Chicago, and hopefully getting into the mercantile exchange, or perhaps relocating to Japan to work there.

Darren checked out of the club and then walked to the subway station. What the hell did a stockbroker do who didn't have a client or a place to trade? The club was an extravagance, and he'd have to let it go. Perhaps tomorrow would bring a job offer that would allow him to keep the membership. If not, then it was likely he'd have to hang out in a normal club, without the monthly fees.

Darren arrived back at his apartment and looked over the bills on his counter. The co-op fee was about due, and so was every other bill he had coming in. He glanced at his computer to see if his personal worth numbers had changed, they hadn't. He was not broke, not by a long shot. He still had six figures in his accounts. But that six figures was at one time seven plus. He had lost more than half, and there wasn't any coming in. In fact, all his stocks were costing him, and that was the problem.

What most people don't realize is that stocks are a way to make, or lose money quickly. If a stock pays a dividend, like Exxon, or Comcast, then you get a check for what your share, based upon the amount of stock you own, of the profits the company made.

On the other hand, if the company loses money, you get a bill, again based upon your share, based upon the number of shares you own, of the fee's to keep the company in business.

An example he used to explain to people was this. Company X loses 1 million dollars. They have 1 million shares of stock. Each share of stock has to pay 1 dollar to make up the losses. This of course, makes the stock unattractive to potential investors, who don't want to lose money, and drives the price of the stock down.