The Vassal Academy Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren sighed as he looked over the early returns coming in from Asia. Another down day was shaping up. He turned off his computer and went to bed. The school would be nice to tour, perhaps they were looking for investors, and if so, their prospectus would be interesting reading. The technology alone would make a nice investment for a startup if it had wider applications.

He turned out the light and rolled over, and a new thought entered his mind. Perhaps the staff of the school would want investment advice. He sat up and turned the light on. Geneva had said that her money went into a savings account. Savings account? She couldn't mean a simple savings account. A lousy 1% interest in most banks. No way could she mean that, but she had said savings account. Darren went back to bed resolved to ask some questions around. He might be able to set up a solo shop, he had enough to pay the escrow fees and get himself incorporated. Just use the net to make the trades.

Devon was in the car headed north as he listened to Geneva's report of her mingling. "So two subs were interested, and the switch?"

"Yes Master, Kate is absolutely interested. She said her Master was named Marcus." Geneva confirmed. "Julie was interested, but not as much as Kate."

Devon nodded. "I've met Marcus, his financial situation at the moment are rather tight. I don't think he's going to be sending her until they get loosened up. The Switch though, what about him?"

"Master, it was confusing. He primarily asked questions about Ballet." Geneva said.

"He was worried about ballet?" Devon asked.

"Master he was interested in the sequence, how you learn and that kind of thing." Geneva then reported in more detail.

They rode in silence for a while as Devon digested this report. Then Devon glanced at her smiling. "So Jimmy doesn't want to shit in front of anyone and doesn't want to see anyone else do it either?"

Geneva giggled. "He actually swished away looking down his nose, who ever heard of a prude for a slave?"

Devon turned off the expressway and threaded the way through town to the house. "When we arrive, you'll come with me. Leave you watch on channel 4 in case Sarah breaks her neck, but otherwise, spend the night with me slave."

Geneva grinned widely. She couldn't help licking her teeth as she imagined the nights fun. "Yes Master."

Devon reached over and gently brushed her nipple through the thin material of the dress and smiled easily. "Behave Geneva, don't start squirming yet."

Geneva's smile took on a sheepish nature. She tried to sit still and not fidget, and then she worried about leaking around, or through, her thin thong and staining the leather seat of the BMW. She then felt humiliated at the thought of that, and her arousal kicked into overdrive. She bit her lip and then tried unsuccessfully to think of her duty to serve master. She couldn't get her mind off the image of standing up and leaving a huge wet spot the size of Lake Michigan on the seat. She breathed a sigh of relief as the gate hove into view, and the guard waved and opened the gate for Master Devon. Geneva tried to use her legs to levitate herself off the seat, her pussy was soaked all ready.

Devon noticed her discomfort and didn't allow his joy to register on his face. Devon had the ability to manipulate people, certainly. He understood them, and was able to predict the responses of people once he knew them. However, he had a rule, one which he would never allow himself to violate. He would not manipulate people just for the sake of manipulating them.

An example, Geneva deserved a good night of sex, and all he had done, was push the right buttons to make that happen. He'd merely used her own nature to fill in the blanks. It wasn't anything more than that, and her nature was to allow her imagination to run wild if given the chance.

Devon parked behind the house and exited the car, Geneva joined hi m and they walked up to the house. Devon opened the back door, no one was going to get near the house with Security everywhere, and entered the kitchen.

Devon eased up the stairs with a signal to remain silent to Geneva. Sarah's door was next to the central area, the first in that hallway, and she might hear if they were noisily climbing the stairs. Then he had a second idea. He paused at the top of the stairs and then rejected it as unhelpful right now, perhaps later.

Devon entered his room and didn't find a note telling him something unexpected had happened, of course, now they could merely send a message to his phone, and none had come in, so all was well. Devon discarded his jacket and said. "Geneva, strip."

Geneva practically tore her dress off, unzipping it as fast as possible as she shucked it off her shoulders. In well under a minute, she was nude and kneeling before Master Devon, waiting for his cock to make an appearance. Waiting for her treat.

The physical joys of a well trained slave were almost indescribable. The joy he got in seeing how much they loved to serve was equally impressive. Geneva needed no commands, she was ready, had been ready, and now intended to dive into the evening and really enjoy herself. She was obviously on edge, and Devon made a mental note. They needed to bed these girls more often.

Geneva began to suck Master Devon, quickly finding his cock growing as she loved his pecker. She cupped his balls and caressed them. She shifted and swallowed his cock, taking it's length into her mouth, and the tip just entering her throat.

Devon relaxed into her attentions, and knew that this was not just simply fucking, although fucking did have it's pleasures. It was more than that, it was part of the fantasy, and part of the expectation of the entire Dominant Submissive relationship. Devon was torn, he wanted a gentle night, but he wanted to give Geneva what she wanted too.

Geneva continued to service his cock while he decided. Tonight, would be rough and tumble, hard and exhausting. Tomorrow night, he'd have a slower night with Jeannette. He gripped Geneva's head, and began to pick up his pace.

Geneva was next shoved onto her hands and knees and Master mounted her from the rear. She loved doggy style. Something about her being used like this just turned her on. She groaned in pleasure, her pussy gripping his cock as it slid out and then pushed in hard. She felt her ass jiggle with every thrust. Her small breasts swayed as she accepted his fucking. She felt her first orgasm build, and she started begging right away, knowing that Master Devon would either torment her, or give her free reign to enjoy herself.

"No slave, not yet." Devon said with an evil tone.

Geneva groaned in frustration. Torment tonight. She grinned in anticipation, it was fine, she liked the torment, the orgasms were always incredible when she got denied. She tried to clamp down on her building passion.

An hour later, Geneva snuggled into him as he flicked the sheet and blanket over them both. She smiled as she drifted off to sleep. If there was a way to be happier than she was here, she didn't know what it could be.