The Vault Ch. 01

Story Info
Three months caused a woman to breakdown in a radio station.
1.9k words
4.13
6.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phero
Phero
6 Followers

Story takes in place in the fallout shelter game.

******

In a wasteland where people are in search and hope of survival, in a vault that is listed as vault 316, there are 36 dwellers that are living their happy lives. However, there is a woman in the radio station who's been calling consistently for dwellers.

"If there are dwellers out there, they are sure to hear me." She would reassure herself.

But over the course of three months, the vault got nothing but attacked by raiders, and I, the guardian of the vault, I stand with my pickaxe fighting all the raiders that come, I've got some companions who manage the storage rooms and the electricity generating rooms, but for the most part, it's just me. I've killed countless raiders, and I have found a technique that most raiders fail to evade.

But a month ago, Nancy Crawford has been unsure, we never got any new dwellers from the wasteland since the overseer built and started the radio station. It was only I, I came thanks to the radio station, and that was about it.

Just three days ago the radio station was shut down, it no longer calls new dwellers, that's what the overseer said, and since then, we've never gotten any raider attacks. And then there happened to be a rumor among the folk that it was because of the radio station we got a lot of raiders.

Nancy Crawford didn't intentionally call them, and because of that, she's been breaking down.

When the radio station was shut down, it was not destroyed, and so, the overseer kept it, but since it's using electricity, he didn't want to keep it unattended Incase of fire or an infestation. And so, he left Nancy Crawford there, alone, in her small radio station.

In the first floor, it's just me, at the vault door, and her, in the radio station just past the living quarters.

The overseer recently has been making moves, to be honest, I don't get why it's only Nancy and I who are in the top floor. I mean, I'm not complaining, but Nancy definitely needs someone to cheer her up.

I noticed she's been crying and sobbing at wild hours, it's insane how much the stress is building up inside her.

So I decided to visit her at the radio station.

"Hello." I silently entered.

Nancy was crying on the table, and she saw me, the ran to the small section behind the wall.

"What's wrong?" I walked up to her.

She was in her nightwear sobbing in the corner, fully broken down.

"Hey Nancy." I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" She got up and pushed me.

Her face was in miserable shape.

"Nancy-." I was going to speak but Nancy quickly said something.

"You've come to laugh at me! Because the radio station is off. You can finally do some other job and do whatever you want! The only thing that came out of me was raiders!" She said out loud, emotionally hurting me because of how sad she looked.

"But.-" I wanted to speak again but she continued to speak.

"Why did the overseer put me here! Why?! It's because I'm useless! He isolated me from the rest! My damn sister manages a outfit workshop helping the whole vault while here I am! Just doing nothing!" She was crying intensely,

"Nancy calm down-." I tried to calm her down.

"I've had enough of this! Maybe it's about time!" She grabbed a pistol and aimed it at her skull directly.

"Nancy!" I slapped her face hard that she dropped the gun.

Nancy was still crying, and she fell on her knees, then on the floor. I saw that my hand left a mark.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't be sorry. You stopped me from killing myself." She hit the floor with her first.

This tells me that she's really sad, but she hasn't lost it yet. There is some sanity and hope inside her heart.

"You know. Nancy. For a while now, and I wanted to say thank you." I helped her stand up.

"Why? Do you enjoy fighting those raiders? Or have you come to actually laugh at me..." she said.

"No. It's because you saved my life." I hugged her.

"How did I?-." She was going to break down.

"It's because of you." I hugged her harder.

"It's because of you I was able to reach here. Three months ago. When the number of raiders roaming the area was over the roof. I was going to die, but when I heard your voice, I found this vault. It's thanks to you I am in well being. To be honest. I volunteered to work in the vault door just to protect you. Because you were the one who called me." I hugged her even harder.

"Please. If you'd just smile. You'd make me happy. I don't want you to be killing yourself." I made more skin contact with her for affection.

"Hey. Micheal. Look down." She said.

I looked down and in that instance I felt warm lips making direct contact with mine, I felt as Nancy Crawford had opened up to me. And unintentionally, by instincts, my hands skipped a beat and fell from her back to her waists, almost directly squeezing Nancy's ass.

Before parting lips however, I felt like Nancy's tongue had made a quick encounter with my tongue and that made a line of saliva go from my lips to her lips.

"You look hot. And since you've been thinking about me. After all that talk. Please don't back down now." She smooched me one more time.

This time, our kiss was much hotter, and much more affectionate, my hands skipped a beat and finally I was squeezing Nancy's ass harder than ever, I even spread them open.

Nancy then politely pushed me so I lie on the chair, she held the bulge in my crotch.

"Poor thing." She rubbed it really quick.

She was going to pull my pants down, but she didn't do it in the best way. I'm not sure if Nancy was experienced in this.

She was standing, looking down at me. If she really wanted to lock my down on the chair, she should've knelt down on her knees. It's because her breasts stretched down that I saw their full size, my dick ached, I couldn't contain myself so I got up and hugged Nancy while diving my face between her marvelous beauties.

"Micheal. What's gotten into you?" She took a step back from the pleasure.

With affection, my hands pulled down her lingerie and now I was licking her breasts bare.

"Umph. Your like a baby." Nancy let out a moan.

"Of course. How'd I not be." I started sucking her hard nipples.

"Ooooo." Nancy smiled and I could've sworn her pupils became heart shaped.

"Micheal. You make happy. Yes! That feels good." She was feeling it within the moment and slid her hands and finally made direct contact with my dick. That gave me enough strength to pick her up.

"Hey! Micheal! Calm down!" Nancy said.

I walked to my bed and slammed her on my bed sheet, and within seconds I jumped at her fully naked. I couldn't help myself, I ripped part of the nightwear just to see her panties, and gosh they were so wet I could almost see her pussy outlines perfectly through her dark purple panties.

My head quickly fell down as I spread opened Nancy's legs to take a sniff off her panties, oh god, the smell, it's making me go berserk. I bit a part of the panties to pull it away from her pussy, and finally nothing stopped me from licking her pussy.

"It's not clean down there." She tried to push me away.

As I was licking Nancy's pussy, I felt as my dick throbbed. Her pussy was a little hairy, and just the hair itself added much more dramatic effect. It made the smell feel like I'm licking a real woman, not just a woman, my savior.

Each time I licked, I felt as a shock went through Nancy's body. She was suppressing most of her moans and I could tell she felt really good.

Finally I started to slurp her juices, and as soon as I started, Nancy moaned loudly and started to pull me closer.

"That feels really good!" Nancy screamed out loud.

"I can't hold myself anymore!" Her hands weren't pushing me anymore, and instead, she was pulling me ten folds stronger than when she was pushing me.

And in seconds, I got leg locked, and I got the glory to be the first that tasted Nancy Crawford's cum.

And in a few seconds, out of sheer lust, I pulled Nancy closer to me, except I wanted her to be in a comfortable position. So I pulled her ass closer, making her stand on all fours.

I lined up my dick and in one fellow swoop I pushed my dick as deep as I can. Seeing Nancy's face filled with pain and pleasure, I made almost full skin contact to leap in for a smooch. I was humping and shoving my dick in and outside of her, while at the same time my right hand was holding tight onto her breast, and like a wild beast my left hand stemmed from her left shoulder till her pussy. Pushing all my weight on her I ejaculated in an instant, and I didn't pull out.

Seconds after ejaculating my dick was still hard, it was peerless in front of the beauty in front of me. I started to move again without pulling out.

"Wait! I'm really sensitive right now!" Nancy said.

All the more reason to go harder and faster. Within each smack, my weight multiplied, I kept shoving it in, my main goal was to make Nancy feel the pleasure, the affection, my love.

Imagining Nancy Crawford pregnant, my dick felt unrivaled pleasure as Nancy's body lost strength really fast, she fell and now only her hips are raised against the air. That didn't stop a wild beast such as I from going on. All of a sudden Nancy moaned weirdly and started to tremble more.

"Did I get her pregnant?" A question flashed in my head.

That moment my dick exploded as I ejaculated in her. But I did not stop moving, I kept shoving it deeper, harder, faster! That sensation I just felt, I couldn't stop smooching her to allow her moan. How many times has Nancy orgasmed? She keeps trembling more and more her legs gave up.

I kept on going like a feral beast, licking her and smooching her fondling her breasts whole teasing her clitoris. The more pleasure she felt, the more I felt. And the more I felt, the more she felt.

Momentarily, I felt like my body lost control as I orgasmed one last time as I fell beside her. I slapped her ass and held on tight so I could get on my knees, and that's where I noticed there was blood on my fingers, which directly came out of her pussy.

"Nancy! You were a-!" I was gonna speak but Nancy pinched my nipple.

"That was a great sex I barely felt any pain. Next time. Let me be the one to pleasure your cock."

Phero
Phero
6 Followers