The Vault Ch. 02

Story Info
Installing some new drills in the armory!
1.7k words
3.6
3.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phero
Phero
6 Followers

This story takes place in a game called fallout shelter.

*******

"What a day!" I opened the fridge and took out a cold drink.

"Yeah. I get what you mean. Been a while since the overseer ordered us to rush." My friend said.

"Are there any new plans he's planning? I mean. Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposing him, but out storage was almost full. What could he want?" I opened my drink.

"I don't know. It's the overseer we are talking about. He's got plans all the time. And besides, I heard that the armory was expanded." She said.

"Huh? Why'd he do that? Are there some new dwellers coming? We've been there a lot, there's no need to go there again." I said confidently.

"Well. I don't know. I'm not the overseer." She laughed lightly.

"Hey! Barbara Synder! My daughter. Where are you?" My father called.

"Coming!" I said.

"See you later. Good night." My friend said.

"See ya." I waved my hand as I got up and went to my father.

"There you are. My daughter Barbara. The overseer has summoned you." My father said.

"The overseer! Really?!" I was shocked.

"My daughter grew so fast, the overseer summons her over me now. I'm so proud!" My dad hugged my mother.

"Don't act silly in front of him sweetie." My mother said.

"Don't worry. I'll go now!" I quickly entered the elevator and went to the overseers office.

"Barbara Synder. At your service!" I said.

"On time. Very well. Come over here and take the documents here on my shelf. These have the instructions of your task." The overseer said.

'He looks so handsome.' I muttered to myself.

"Your task is to install this new driller machine in the armory, I'm sure once you get familiar with it. We can make new weapons, anti mole rat weapons to be specific." He said.

"At once!" I took the papers off his desk.

"Install it after a couple of hours. Since it's six floors below the living quarters. Don't worry. I assure you no one will hear a thing." The overseer said.

"How many hours exactly sir?" I asked.

"Well. Let's see. Two hours from now. Alexander Page has been doing a good job of expanding the armory. Maybe an hour from now. Up to you." The overseer said.

"Then I shall go at once sir." I said with enthusiasm.

"That's the spirit. But if advise you go after an hour." The overseer said.

"Yes." I said.

"Well then. Thank you for giving me some of your time. Rest well." He said.

"Thank you sir." I left the overseers office and went to my room.

"Who would've thought the overseer was so hot!" I muttered to myself.

I quickly threw the clothes I had on me, and instead, I wore a the usual vault suit. I'm a pervert, so whenever I meet someone, I try to fantasize about how it would feel like if he were to fuck me.

Usually I masturbate in the clothes where I met the person, but, the overseer was a special case. I feel like it's only right to get fucked by him in my vault suit.

I slipped one finger in my pussy and it was already wet.

"Oh yeah. I used to masturbate to dad wearing this outfit." I said.

It made me feel nostalgic, so I put a second finger in at once. The pleasure felt nostalgic and fresh, but I didn't have enough of it yet.

I usually sneak out of my room and watch as dad would play with my moms body, but this time I didn't feel like it, I wanted the overseer in me this time! So I took out five separate dildos I've secretly made, they all represent the dicks I've seen. The biggest one is my dads of course.

I like watching my sisters get screwed by their husbands. And it feels great to hug them knowing where the cum smells best.

Once, my oldest sisters husband came hard on her back including her hair, and so, I complimented her "perfume" and just snuck behind her to smell. It's fun to see them blush, and it's more fun when their husbands get a hard on, I act stupid frequently and just watch how my sister deals with the situation at hand, which usually means I secured my peek for the night.

I recall once, where I reached a situation where I saw one of my sisters literally have a dick inside her. And she knows it too!

She said that it won't happen again, but I acted cool and genuinely supported the couple.

Usually this is the hot topic I masturbate to, but this time, I just couldn't help but imagine the overseer, so instead of speculation, I took out the longest one and shoved it deeply inside me.

Usually I feel the pleasure when I imagine dad fuck me. But imagining the overseer. I came without even shoving it all the way inside.

"Hey! Barbara? One hours been up! I'm coming in!" Someone knocked the door.

Is that Alexander?! He's done already? I threw the dildo away and pulled my pants back up.

"Yes?" I opened the door swiftly.

"Just wanted to let you know. The armory is good to go. Good luck and good night!" He left.

"Phew." I said in relief.

I took the sheets of paper and went down to the armory.

*After 2 hours*

"I am finally done!" I stretched my body.

I slipped a finger in my pussy.

"I'm still wet." I muttered to myself as I approached the locker.

I opened my locker and bent down to take a few things, and that's when my hands where pulled back and my face got pushed into the locker.

That was only possible because whoever was behind me had pushed me with his crotch.

"Who're you?!" I asked with a genuine shock.

In a matter of seconds my hands were tied behind my back, I tried so hard to push back, but the more I pushed the more I felt something hard pressing against my ass. I then realized I was pinned against the wall and that I can't run away even if I wanted to. So I tried to at least get a look of the person behind me, I saw some dark yellow hair and a brown hat, and that's the peak of what I can see. Shortly after I felt that hard object grind against me.

"That can't be?!" I was shocked once I realized it was his shaft.

I heard him take off a small bit of his clothing, and that was when I could feel the heat of his shaft between my ass cheeks. He pulled my pants down and tried lining up his dick directly to my pussy. I tried my hardest to not allow him to line it up, and that's when I got slapped really hard on the ass.

"Ahh!" I moaned out loud.

It was weird, all this shock, from just one slap on the ass? My body no longer could do anything, I allowed him to line up his dick, and in seconds.

"Aah!" I moaned out loud once again.

"Stop! Stop!" I tried to cry out loud.

I may show that I am getting raped, but in reality I'm enjoying this, what if the overseer is fucking me? Is this why he wanted Alexander out?

All of a sudden the pleasure became unreal I quickly came and lost all my strength. I would've fell on the ground had I been not shoved inside the locker. It's a shame he can't touch and violate my breasts, the camera is on us, so I'll allow it.

He kept shoving it and ramming it in me, it felt so good, getting pleasured by a real cock for once in a while. I kept continuously cumming, until the eventual.

"Wait. Are you cumming?! Please pull out! I'm on my period!" I tried to scare him.

But it did no good, he came inside me, and I was powerless.

After he came inside me he had slapped my ass and I heard the sound of the match. I tried to look back to which he allowed it.

He had set the ropes on a slow fire, so eventually I'll be free. Out of sheer exhaustion, I didn't care. I was breathing hard, actually happy by what happened.

After twenty to thirty minutes I had finally been able to get out of the locker, and of course that guy was nowhere. I assured myself everything was on camera, since it's the armory after all. I looked up, and to my surprise. The camera was off!

Knowing that, I momentarily returned to my room. Who could've done that?

I shoved a dildo inside me, and ironically, it felt as if it was the same size of the real deal. Except the real deal gave much more pleasure.

I remembered then, that style. The way he held my hips and cummed deeply. Ending the sex with a smack on the ass. It all made sense! That was my sisters wife! Alexander!

I went out and sat in the living quarters, next to my sister, and inevitably she got up. I got the chance to talk to Alexander about an "interest". It was all just an act to keep him up.

My sister wasn't that into topics that involved genetics. But Alexander sure was!

After it was lights out for everyone, before Alexander went to his room. I smooched him and whispered to his ear:

"I'd appreciate if you do my sister instead of me."

His eyes popped open as he walked back to his room.

"I've been. Caught." He said before interning his room.

I giggled as I knew he as well was going to enjoy what's next to come.

*A week later*

I made a report to the overseer, this time I'm installing the new driller in the weapon workshop AND the outfit workshop. Once I was done, I'd open the locker, and from the behind I'd get shoved into the locker with hands tied.

Phero
Phero
6 Followers