The Vegas Adventure Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
450 Followers

The shock of the spanking stunned De Ann from her hypnotic state. She was surprised to find herself draped over the bigger woman's knees – getting her tight little bottom warmed up by Marcella's palm which was attached to a very muscular arm. De Ann wriggled a bit, but she was no match for escaping Marcella's clutch. The only thing that happened was that her cut off jeans were forced deep into her moist crack. Marcella, noticing the way De Ann's engorged lips were starting to poke out on either side of the cut away jeans. Marcella yanked on the waistband of the fabric thus wedging the Jeans crotch between De Ann's pussy lips. Excited by that Marcella's actions, De Ann incessantly squirmed on her lap. She didn't really remember how she got there or why she was being hit by this dark skinned, muscular Amazon, but in the recesses of her mind -- she loved it. Her dripping snatch was enjoying it immensely too. De Ann thrust her ass away from Marcella's grasp but loved the fabric that rubbed against her clit. She opened and closed her thighs in rapid form as the orgasm built up inside her. With Marcella holding onto the jeans with one hand and spanking De Ann's ass with the other – it appeared that De Ann was humping on Marcella's leg.

Marcella accentuated some of the swats with provocative comments "Ohhh, you are humping my leg – you must love this spanking. Quit your squirming, and accept it like a good little slut. You know you can't possibly escape, and fighting me only makes it worse. Maybe if you are good I will let some of the guys slide their meat into your juicy pussy. Would you like that?"

De Ann had tears running down her face when Marcella twisted her chin up so she could look into her eyes. De Ann was frightened. She was being handled like a rag doll by the muscle bound Marcella. Those swats on her bare behind – really hurt. But strangely enough, something excited inside of her that was making her sort of enjoy the position she was in. But her tears were because she didn't understand WHY she was being treated this way. Partly because of her size, all her life people have watched over her, maybe even protected her from harm. Now, she wakes up from a dream – and it is real. She is being spanked.

Marcella realizes that either the drug has worn off – or something triggered De Ann to come completely free of her hypnotic haze. She signaled to Desiree who was filming the action to disburse the other guests and get some hypnotic mixture. Desiree returned with another dose of the drug given to her last night, telling Marcella that a second dose will last nearly a lifetime. Marcella flipped De Ann over, and while pinching her nose with two fingers she poured the small vial into her open mouth. Desiree went back to filming again.

Marcella started talking to De Ann in slow measured words. "You feel free. You feel relaxed. Relax – and listen to my voice. You want to obey my voice. OBEY – OBEY me."

De Ann quietly repeated "obey"

Marcella "you feel relaxed and comfortable."

"Relaxed and comfortable" De Ann exhaled, driving all of her cares from her body.

"It feels good to be spanked." Marcella taught her pupil.

"No you're mistreating me." De Ann tearfully fought back.

"No my pet – a spanking warms your bottom and your pussy for some sensational pleasure." Marcella slides her fingers to De Ann's crotch and presses her powerful hand against De Ann's clit. Rubbing very slowly back and forth Marcella explained. "After the spanking – your hot bottom sends signals to your other body parts and they get super sensitive. Does this feel good?"

De Ann admitted that it did.

"Now tell me that you like when I spank you!" Marcella warned.

De Ann resigned her fate, "I do like when you spank me"

"Good Girl!" Marcella continued. "You will change some of your behavior in order to OBEY ME. You will dress sexier."

De Ann mumbled "Dress Sexier"

"You will enjoy a good spanking – it will make your insides just drip with excitement."

"I will enjoy a good spanking" De Ann repeated.

"You LOVE an aggressive self assured man or woman." Marcella continued while she was stroking De Ann's sex.

"Self Assured" De Ann sighed as Marcella's talented fingers were starting to explore deep within her pussy.

"You LOVE big cocks, and have little use for inferior ones." Marcella trained De Ann to submit to a fully loaded cock.

"Mmmm big cocks" De Ann moaned.

"You LOVE sucking a pussy – not just any ol' pussy – but one belonging to a domineering bitch!" Her mischievous smile towards the camera said it all – she wanted this petite housewife to serve her and her friends.

"Suck Pussy!" De Ann obediently repeated.

"Whose Pussy do you crave to suck?" Marcella teased her prey.

"I crave sucking the pussy of a domineering Bitch type woman." De Ann automatically answered.

"This feels good – doesn't it De Ann – you are growing so very wet with your desire, right here across my legs. You want to amuse me. You want to agree to OBEY me. OBEY!" She repeated again and again. "You want me to make you cum – don't you?"

It was true; De Ann felt a burning need to please this woman. If doing what Marcella wants - amuses her, then that will please De Ann too. If she will only OBEY – then maybe she can cum.

"Now whenever anyone says 'Pumpkin Pussy Eater' – you will return to this state. You will feel the desire to obey that person, and most of all do anything to please them." Then with evil delight she continued expressing what will happen to De Ann when that command is given. "Your pussy will itch to be filled by a massive cock or dildo. Your tongue will long to slurp over a damp pussy. Your mind will become open for commands to Obey."

Just then Marcella's fingers hit De Ann's magical spot – and her clit sent wild spasms to her brain – she came! She didn't just cum from someone else fingering her clit – she came because of all the crap that Marcella had instilled into her brain while massaging her pulsating clit.

"When I say 'End Pumpkin Pussy Eater' you will revert to nearly your normal self. You will resume your daily activities, and take care of your family. However in the recesses of your brain – the things you do to obey will endure in your dreams." Marcella snapped De Ann from her disorientated hypnotic state.

De Ann immediately recognized that she was laying face up across the stronger woman's legs, while Marcella's hand was resting on her lap and her fingers were dancing inside her pussy. A look of fear spread across her face as she could hardly remember just what occurred to get her into this predicament. Her awakening was short lived because Marcella again spoke the words that clouded De Ann's brain. "Pumpkin Pussy Eater, I want you to strip off your top and crawl on the floor to my boots. Then I want you to use your tongue and show me just how good you can lick my boots clean."

De Ann rose up off Marcella's lap and lifted the sleeveless T-Shirt over her head to reveal her perky 36C breasts. The most interesting thing was seeing the small tanned heart tattoo on her left breast from the Victoria Secrets swimsuit. It just enhanced her lovely white breast beside the Texas tan she had gotten earlier this summer. Desiree watched intently with the camera to her eye as De Ann slunk to the ground in front of Marcella and obediently began to lick her boots.

Marcella yelled to the other room "Guests – come back in here and see how tame I have made our newest playmate!"

The guests sauntered back into the room – and the catcalls began in earnest. "Hey babe, nice tits! I got something for you to lick!" one huge guy said while cupping his balls.

De Ann was busy licking Marcella's boots – top to bottom and even under the heel.

Marcella said "Let those tits drag on the floor, and make sure you stick your ass in the air."

De Ann stroked the floor with her dangling breasts, allowing her nipples to harden when they caressed the cold tile floor. Her erotic cut off's framed her perfect ass as it wiggled in the air while she was busy applying her tongue to Marcella's black leather boot.

Someone tossed a quirt to Marcella and the cruel Mistress alternated between swatting De Ann's ass and her thighs, while she told her over and over to lick it like it is a big cock.

When Marcella felt like De Ann had humiliated herself in front of everyone, she decided that her new pet needed some stripes across her ass, and the best way to give a whipping was to bind her wrists overhead while her body dangles obscenely for the crowd. Once the cuffs were on De Ann and the chains held her arms over her head – Marcella spanked her ass as she swatted it with the quirt. De Ann's tits thrust outward inviting some attention. Her nipples were like bullets – as the sexual images danced in her foggy head. Marcella, the cruel bitch that she was – cancelled the hypnotic suggestion that filled De Ann's brain, "End Pumpkin Pussy Eater". Now instead of soaking her thong and cut shorts while Marcella dominated her, she was free to think for herself.

Frightened like a lost little girl, De Ann checked out her surroundings. One minute she was laying across Marcella's legs, and now she is hanging by her wrists - chained to the ceiling. Where had the time gone? How much time escaped while she was being treated this way? No watch on her wrist, no clock in the room anywhere. Oh, My – what is she doing when she doesn't know what happening? She struggled uselessly as she pulled on the cuffs that encircled her feminine wrists. She tried to keep Marcella from whipping her tender ass, only to discover that as a chained captive she was at the mercy of the dark skinned Amazon with the whip. Several times Marcella hit De Ann's breasts stinging her flesh and stealing away her breath. She yelped loudly and jerked backwards only as far as the links on the chain allowed her diminutive body to leap. When she went too far away from the center of the room, her feet could barely touch the floor. She looked around at the audience gathered at this party – the only other person she recognized was Desiree, who was videotaping the whole embarrassing situation she found herself in. Oh if only she could call Trent. He would rescue her. He would storm in – and free her hands from the cuffs and carry her away to safety. Then she glanced up toward her cuffed wrists and realized they had a padlock on each wrist. She wondered who had the key. Then she came to her senses, by realizing that Trent, even though he would mean well – probably was no match for some of the big guys in the audience. Hell, he might not even be able to shield her from the mighty Marcella. She would probably pounce on him shredding his clothes and tying him up all at the same time. How could he do this to her? He left her in the hands of this busty six foot tall dyke bitch.

Mmmmm, the thought of the dominant bitch with a crop or quirt in her hand made De Ann slightly shiver. Something in the recesses of her mind made her slightly swoon for this dame. She felt an eerie attraction to the bossy bitch. What was wrong with her? Why would she have an urge to put her tongue between this woman's pussy lips and slide it slowly up and down her crack? She never had thoughts like these about another woman before, but she couldn't deny her desire.

WHACK

A smarting splat to her framed ass cheek caused De Ann to shout obscenities at everyone within earshot. Not being under hypnosis at that moment allowed her to fight back. If she had been under the spell – she would have whimpered, but arched her but to receive more, sort of the way Desiree had done that first afternoon when Marcella spanked her. She took it – and enjoyed it.

WHAP

De Ann's butt was hit hard that time – Marcella was no longer using a crop, but had switched to a light braided whip.

"Pumpkin Pussy Eater – thrust your ass out and hold it still so I can mark you up really good. I love the way your ass turns pink when I am around. You are not shy – show me how much you want this spanking!" Marcella turned De Ann back into her compliant play toy.

Whack – Whack – Splat --- Wooosh. The whip hit several spots on her dangling body including the side of her left tit. As it came down – De Ann obediently would arch her butt out – and accept the sting as if she adored her punishment. The crowd smiled and joked around while she was the highlight of the entertainment. They sipped on their drinks and enjoyed her plight as if they had seen it all before. De Ann's raised arms allowed Marcella to strike her sensitive breasts, and the way she was being held up caused them to stand out from her body the way they did when she was 17. They hadn't fallen very much over the past seventeen years, but they weren't quite as perky as they once were. But they were real. That was important to her self esteem when she was surrounded by women like Desiree with her 36E basketballs that protruded obscenely from her chest. Mmmm, she would like to suck on them – maybe when her spanking is done, Marcella will allow it.

Marcella finished her spanking just at the same time that De Ann was dreaming she would. But instead of letting De Ann down and making her suck on a cock or pussy, Marcella took De Ann into her own hands. She knelt down right before De Ann's legs. Raising a finger and stroking it through De Ann's thong and torn jeans – Marcella announced to the guests "She soaked her self. You like your spanking. Lets get these shorts out the way" Marcella tauntingly pulled the shorts down and then removed her saturated thong. De Ann was naked in front of the party guests. But being under hypnosis, she was not concerned with them. She needed something between her legs. She needed a dick to penetrate her pussy and fuck her. She could look down and watch while Marcella petted her pussy and her matted fur above it. De Ann's eyes were drawn to Marcella's deep cleavage from her DD breasts which were confined and lifted in the leather dominatrix costume. They were more than twice what she had, but were not as obviously fake like Desiree's. With no where to escape – she could only dangle from her chains and remain at the mercy of the dark haired aggressive woman.

Marcella patted De Ann's pussy lips relishing in her victim's apprehension and gently slipped two fingers into her steamy pussy. De Ann moved her pussy closer to Marcella succumbing to those fingers in an obvious attempt at orgasm. "I adore taking a little girl like you and making you mine. I'll get your little engine started – then see how much you REALLY like it" Marcella pressed her mouth to De Ann's pussy and began to lick at the folds. De Ann closed her eyes as the tongue started doing its job. In a few minutes De Ann's breath was short, her thighs wanted to close around Marcella's head and she wanted desperately to be released so she could give as much satisfaction as she was receiving.

Marcella cruelly removed her mouth from its sucking and licking. De Ann's natural reaction was to try to follow it. She wanted that tongue deep inside. She needed that mouth to suck at her clit. But she hung uselessly. "End Pumpkin Pussy Eater" Marcella said the words that released the fog in her brain and cleared her vision to see where she was and what was about to happen to her.

De Ann shook the cobwebs from her mind, and nervously trembled from her current predicament. A room full of people watched as she was naked; dangling from her wrists while Marcella knelt between her thighs looking up with a sinister smile on her face. Marcella completely picked up De Ann and held her legs spread while she dove face first into her pussy. De Ann tried to close her legs and stop this woman from savoring her succulent nectar but without being able to touch the ground she had no leverage against the far superior strength of Marcella's arms. Not wanting to be violated by another woman, the shock wore off as Marcella's tongue toyed with De Ann's blood filled clit. De Ann swooned at Marcella's capable tongue and felt extraordinarily weak in her grasp. Again and again the tongue touched her vagina, involuntarily causing the inner lips to expand with excitement. Her tongue would ignore the hard clitoris for many seconds at a time before placing a touch so light that it soon had De Ann arching her back and moaning in surprising delight. The weirdest part of this was that Marcella was keeping De Ann's legs spread extra wide, and was actually lifting her off the ground while she licks her pussy. She held most of De Ann's feather weight like she was high lift bench pressing 107 pounds. De Ann clenched her abdominal muscles as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her vulnerable trembling body.

Marcella didn't seem to stop, her tireless tongue licking at the spots that only De Ann knew and understood about her own body. Spots that were only excited by her own hand, the erogenous zones not known to her husband. Soon, the captive housewife was rotating her hips, arching her back in time to the skillful tongue, and groaning with sinful delight.

It was obvious that Marcella was an expert at pleasing a woman; the light scratch of her nails on the inner thighs, the expert tongue on excited vaginal lips, and even the way she used her warm breath to heighten De Ann's pleasure. All were used to quickly bring the unwilling sexual servant to new heights of lustful need.

Covered in De Ann's juices, Marcella lowered her down so her feet could touch the ground and said "mmmm that was tasty --- now to let you free and let you have a big fat cock inside that dripping wet puss."

De Ann objected despite her peaked arousal – "Oh no, I have never had sex with a man since I got married."

One member of the audience shouted out "Maybe if your husband was a Man instead of a little BOY – you could say that you have had a sex since you got married!" Everyone laughed.

Everyone laughed except De Ann. She tried to correct her last statement and stammered, "You made me cum with --- um – you know --- what you just did. But Trent is ten times better. His oral sex is the BEST! What I meant was that I haven't let another man fuck me since I have been married. I am proud of that these days!"

Marcella smiled wickedly "I know for a fact that your hubby has been unfaithful to you. I am sure that he's had sex several times without you being present. All men are like this. As soon as their dicks get hard, they can't wait to find a place to jam them home."

Even dangling from the chains – De Ann whose body was crying out for some love and attention, fought back the urge to have sex outside of her marriage. "Trent wouldnever drop his pants to fuck someone else"

Desiree couldn't resist asking "What makes you so sure he's been faithful to your vows?"

"He's afraid of rejection. He wouldn't even be caught naked. Guys who are ashamed of their inferior dicks – just don't stray." De Ann proudly announced.

Marcella spoke the trigger phrase again "Pumpkin Pussy Eater – you get to fuck a slave, before everyone else gets to enjoy your body. Pick which one you want" Turning to Desiree she waved her hand and said "Bring the slaves forward."

The bouncer named Brut brought two naked slaves into view. One she thought she recognized as Brat, the other – she didn't recognize at all. Both the men had hoods over their head. They appeared to be blindfolded as well as gagged. But only one of them had an erection, the shorter man. De Ann loved big cocks --- not inferior ones. And the guy with an erection was still smaller than the limp dick on the big strong muscular guy.

Marcella set De Ann free – and led her to the naked slaves as they were being forced to lie down. Marcella noticed that De Ann took a noticeable interest in the muscle bound guy who had a thick slab of meat lumbering across his leg. The shaved ball sack looked bigger than the size of her fist. This guys' meat was intimidating when he was soft – she couldn't help but wondering how much damage it would do when it was hard.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
450 Followers