The Vegas Adventure Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

Marcella told her that both slaves had been given not one, but two Viagra in preparation for this evening's festivity. Even if both of them were not willing and they would still be able to perform for her. "Which one do you choose?" Marcella asked the hypnotized De Ann.

"Oh, I haven't had sex with a guy that big since I met my husband nearly 17 years ago. I am too small to fit that inside of here!" she said unconsciously rubbing her wet pussy in the process.

"Nonsense, honey. You've had 4 kids – so you can – and will take him. You will get to fuck them both. But you have to choose which to fuck first." Desiree jovially proclaimed.

De Ann turned to Marcella as if to gain her approval – "Oh if I have to have them both – I want the big muscular guy first."

"Why? Tell me why you want him over this other slave?" Marcella taunted her prey.

Still under hypnosis, De Ann didn't even bat an eye in response to such a personal question. "Because – I would like something different in my life." Examining the two bound slaves, she could see that the muscular one had a more robust chest to hold onto, more potent ball sack with prominent nuts, and a lot better cock. "The slave on the left has an erection that is smaller than my husbands' I can have a small cock in me anytime I want – but if I am going to have to break my wedding vows – he's going to be hung like this one is."

Little did De Ann know that the slave to her left was none other than her husband, Trent. But with a shaved crotch, his tool looks so different. She had NEVER seen it that way. They met long after he had reached puberty and he was never one to shave himself there, even when she thought it would be a nice change of pace sometime after De Ann had trimmed her own crotch hair. The slaves both had masks on, with gags over their mouths – so no identification was available, and Trent was unable to cry out in defense of his position.

"Take the slave of your choice – suck him to make him hard enough for you to enjoy." Marcella explained what she wanted De Ann to do – while the other patrons watched with fascination.

De Ann bent down between the slave's legs and began to lick the thick meat. She slurped on his cockhead, and licked his shaft. She even sucked one of his balls into her tiny mouth. Then she found herself lunging forward with her mouth and body. She wrapped her lips around the huge smooth crown and both hands around about the base of his cock. Both hands began to stroke him up and down in a steady rhythm. She started to make love to that cock with more enthusiasm and passion than she ever showed in her marriage bed. Nothing else seemed to matter, not her husband, her friends, or her kids. In a short amount of time, his cock hardened to 8 ½ inches in length and 6 inches in circumference. Its plump circumcised head twitched from her poetic mouth. She had a sweet mouth – and that cock, with a little help from the Viagra – was hard enough to ride.

De Ann climbed on top of the naked slave and mounted the cock. She slowly started to squat down to insert the full shaft into her tight wet pussy. It took a lot of rocking back and forth – occasionally the cock would pop out as she got more of it wet with her juices – before she could get the shaft deep enough within her slippery hole to work up any kind of rhythm. When the head of the cock started its movement inside her, her body felt like it tore to accommodate it. Her husband's cock had always pleased her, but this one felt like it was twice as large. De Ann screamed between clenched teeth. Contrary to the pain she felt; she tried to push down to impale herself properly upon the organ that was stretching her excited sex.

The guests were treated to the wonderful site of De Ann's pert ass cheeks and crack, as she bounced up and down on the thick cock. She had one leg on the floor – either side of the slave's waist as she squatted over his thick member. The walls of her vagina expanded to accommodate the hefty tool and her juicy pussy coated his shaft for easier access each time she shoved a little deeper. De Ann was moaning, and groaning from the thickness – as it filled her whole tight pussy up. Normally quiet and reserved, she was getting into the idea that she had a massive cock in her pussy, and she delighted at its presence.

By the time she got that cock deep into her cavern, it must have erupted. When she backed off again, a huge glob of cum oozed from her starving pussy. Remembering how she raved at his tool she thought back to the accolades she bestowed on the bound slave. "oh – Oh my gosh – I haven't felt anything this thick in my pussy in years – Oh it feels so good to have a hot cock in there instead of a cold dildo."

Desiree, still filming the entire scene asked "What about your hubby – he has a hot cock too doesn't he?"

Not realizing that Trent only laid 3 feet away, De Ann remarked "His cock could NEVER go where this one just did. It can't reach me there. I know that he is fucking me, but I never feel like I am being stretched out. I know they say size doesn't matter – but tell that to a girl like me – who has settled for measly 4 ½ inch wet noodle when she could have a 10 inch cucumber." De Ann didn't stop there – she continued to belittle her adoring husband. "If it weren't for his mouth – I would NEVER have an orgasm. He's good for one thing – Sucking my pussy. But just once in a while, I miss that fantastic feeling of being truly fucked."

Desiree winked at Marcella and pointed to one of the guests in the room. Marcella guided a big black man to the middle of the room where the two slaves were tied up. Trent's cock was still waving in the air – no one had used it while he was here, but the bouncer's cock was lumbering to the side of his left leg – the shaft still shimmering in the light from the combined wetness of his own cum and De Ann's juices. The big black man unzipped his pants – and let them drop to the floor. Behind a pair of boxers hid the most wonderful cock De Ann had ever seen. It was already 7 inches long – and it wasn't even hard yet. Thicker than the one she had just finished with, this guy knew what a big cock was for – and he waved it back and forth in her face.

"He's Black." She said.

"Of course he's black – you won't find a cock like that on too many white guys!" Marcella laughed at De Ann's reaction.

"I mean – I have never had a black man before. I – Oh my, I – just can't take that in me – he'll tear me open is what he'll do!" She turned to Marcella and shook her head as if to refuse. "No – No way – I can't do him. Let someone else have a crack at that monster!"

"Pumpkin Pussy Eater – You want that cock – You need that cock. YOU want to suck it – and then offer your pussy for it. Now be a good pet and bend over that couch there, and let your head dangle upside down – and you will suck that cock like a porn movie star" De Ann was instructed.

Just as she had been instructed De Ann engulfed that huge slab of meat dangling between the black man's legs. It was thicker than ANYTHING she has ever had in her mouth – even thicker than some of the vegetables she has 'tried out' as a late teenager at an all girl slumber party. But this was the real thing. She dangled her head off the couch and he simply lowered his meat into her open mouth. Instead of waiting for him to fuck her face, De Ann slurped his shaft into her mouth and sucked a bit until it got hard. When his cock hardened, it had to be 11 inches long and much thicker than her tiny wrist. Her mouth stretched to take the massive cock, but less than half could fit inside without causing a gagging reflex. Her hair hangs down – as her head leans back further – his fully erect tool scraped along the roof of her mouth. The black man reached out and fondled De Ann's perky breasts. They were pointing to the sky – just calling to him as he spread his legs and lowered his cock head into her mouth. He could balance himself – but mostly he could kneed the soft flesh and her nipples respond in kind. They hardened like mini bullets poking from her chest. Her slurping sounds could be heard by Trent who was quietly being told what was happening to the wife he was so proud of. Marcella was whispering into his other ear – that De Ann was trying to suck off a black man.

Enough of this cock sucking – she wanted that tool slammed into her pussy. That is exactly what she needed. Her cunt was just dripping wet – maybe some of it was the cum still leaking out from the last guy's load – but all she knew was that she had to have that monster engulfed between her petite legs.

Inch by inch the huge cock entered her until she felt like it was pressing up into her chest. It could go no further and the black man held De Ann's hips still and waited patiently for the feminine cavern to accommodate him. It gave the attractive housewife time to catch her breath. Her body was refusing to acknowledge the incredible pain she felt and was rapidly becoming more aroused than ever before. For a split second, De Ann wondered what she must look like with the huge black cock pressed into her body, how her face must be distorted while her body tried to move in unison with large black man's thrust.

The guests at the party began to spread out – and have some of their own orgies while the black man began to thrust his weapon in and out of De Ann's pussy. De Ann was in ecstasy from the pounding of the big man's full cock. The outer walls of her pussy were turned inside out the first 8 or 10 thrusts, until she had built up enough juice to coat his whole staff and allow it to penetrate her tiny pussy unimpeded. "Ohhhhhhh Yessssssssss" the normally quiet De Ann moaned out loud. The black man piston his thick powerful cock back and forth in De Ann's sweet pussy. He told the crowd that was still watching them instead of enjoying themselves, that her pussy was extremely tight. That a bit of fucking from some of his friends – and she would be just loose enough to squeeze the cock but not pinch it. Apparently, De Ann's life with the much smaller Trent's tool left her nearly as tight as a virgin!

This was like nothing De Ann had ever experienced before. The housewife was beside herself and felt the rush of an impending orgasm. De Ann heard herself grunting and moaning almost as if she was listening to someone else.The black man's balls pulled up closer to his dick as he erupted his load while De Ann was moaning and enjoying her fucking. The powerful guy – let out a huge grunt as his seed slammed into the depths of her pussy. It was a good thing that she was still on the pill – since she and Trent had discussed the idea of not adding another mouth in their family, or else this black man would have surely put his seed in deep enough to plant a young child!

Marcella laughed and gave the command to snap out of the trance "End Pumpkin Pussy Eater" just as the black man was shooting the last remaining sperm on her stomach as he pulled free from her pussy. Seeing this made her realize that she had been unfaithful to her dear husband – that man just had a huge cock in her pussy. She knew it. She wanted to be upset – but somehow, deep within her – she liked it – despite the agonizing guilt she felt at having just betrayed her loving husband.

No sooner had this guy dismounted her – when someone else stepped in. She looked up from the couch she was still on, and recognized him. Yes, it was Jonathan the 6' 6" man who gave them both the tickets to the magic show. This impressive man had an equally large tool, alas not as big as the black man – but it had to be over 9 inches. He gripped her hips as he plunged his cock quickly into her pussy. After being forced open while the black man fucked her tight pussy – Jonathan's cock felt so much better –– filling her up but not hurting as much.

Marcella being the cruel tormentor that she was clearly showing herself to be – put de Ann back under her spell "Pumpkin Pussy Eater – you love fucking Jonathan! Nothing can bring you more pleasure right now!"

Jonathan powered his shaft in and out of her pussy, not letting go of her sides so he could pack it in deeper than anyone else. Perhaps the black man was bigger and thicker than Jonathan, but since she was wet and stretched out some, his cock felt so much stronger. When he would pull it out – it glistened with her juice as it waved in front of her. Ordering her to roll over, he mounted her doggie style. Now gripping her hips – he forced his cock to seemingly go deeper than it had before. She was REALLY being fucked. She was being taken like she always dreamed. Jonathan's sturdy frame and his soft but large hands were pressing against her flesh and his thick hard on was filling her pussy. This cock was reaching places Trents' could never go. De Ann was bucking against his thrusts shouting out to the room "Ohhhhhhh Yesss. Please – Fuck me – Fuck me like I have never been fucked before. Oh, that feels so wonder-ful ---- I - just ---- am --- going ---- to --- Ohhhhhhhhh don't ---- stop ------ I ----- am ------ going ------ Ahhhhhhhhh ---- YESSsssssssssssssss" She hissed as the orgasm from Jonathan's cock rocked her world. But Jonathan hadn't come – and he was still pounding away. He would drive his cock so much deeper after she came, its tip was touching her insides where dildo's couldn't roam. Maybe it was the fact that a dildo can vibrate – and thus her clit was the center of attention, but the vibrator isn't heated like a real cock on a real man. Maybe it was the fact that even if she had put some toy into her pussy – it was her controlling the action. Now she was out of control. It was up to him – how fast – how hard he would thrust his cock.

Marcella called out "End Pumpkin Pussy Eater" and De Ann popped out of her hypnotic trance – to the feeling of her pussy being invaded by another huge cock. She looked down at her body as her tits swayed back and forth with each thrust of the big man's cock.

Just minutes after coming more than she ever thought possible, she was on the verge of another fantastic orgasm. This time – it seemed that Jonathan was equally close to coming too. He stroked her soft ass, and occasionally reached under her body to cup her dangling breasts. Not missing a beat – sliding his wet cock into her pussy – he pinched her nipple and just slightly rolled the tip between his two fingers. De Ann's orgasm flowed again as she screamed out her excitement. "Ohhh Yeah --- This is sooo good. I haven't cum like this – in forever --- maybe never. I--- Oh my – Gawd --- This --- is --- going to cum ---- again --- I can't --- no, I can't be ---- it is ---- I am going to cum --- again --- Ohhhhh – I --- Yes --- Yes--- Yes – that's it ----- More ---- More ---- Cum all inside me ---- Yes --- Ohhhh – My --- I can FEEL you ---- Yikes --- I felt it ---- YEssss Ohhhhhh baby YESSssssssssss!" De Ann came again while Jonathan's hard dick shot his semen deep within her womb that she could feel the shot of cum erupt from his dick.

Marcella told De Ann "Pumpkin Pussy Eater – you can't hear anything else – no other voices but mine – no other grunts – or slurps from the many tongues working to please their partner. You only hear my voice, and obey that voice. Do you understand?"

De Ann replied "Hear only your voice"

"Good." Marcella gleamed. She undid the gag over Trent's mouth, but left the cuffs on his wrists and the hood over his face. Telling De Ann to come to her – Trent knew she was close by.

Trent called out to her. "De Ann – Sweetness – What are you doing? They are doing something to you – they have done stuff to me --- Ohhhh De Ann – help me escape."

Marcella cruelly told him "She is immune to your voice. But you can do something for her – she has just been fucked by three of my most immense friends. You can be a darling and make that tongue clean all the cum from her dripping cunt!"

Telling De Ann to straddle his face – De Ann settled down on his leather covered hood and muffled any protests when her drenched pussy slid over his mouth. Little by little the thick cum drained from her open hole into Trent's mouth. He had no choice. He tried to keep from licking the sloppy cunt, but Marcella knew better. "Is my weak boy slave using his tongue to clean you – and lick your pussy to another orgasm?"

De Ann answered "No – he's kind of squirming with his mouth closed I think"

Marcella commanded De Ann "Let this wimp of a slave to lick you. Clean you. Suck the fresh cum from your pussy. If that doesn't work - reach down and give his balls a good squeeze until you feel his tongue working its magic."

De Ann obeyed. Trent could hear her as her thighs were not totally pressed against his temples. "Slave – I want my cunt licked. I want all that cum sucked out. Get to work." She reached down and yanked a bit on Trent's balls.

"Don't you feel it is the job of the inferior male to do this dirty work?" Marcella teased the hypnotic De Ann.

De Ann whole heartedly agreed. "Some guys – like the one that fucked me just now – are made for fucking. Other men – with less prominent features are made for sucking!"

Marcella corrected her pet – "Dear – in my world – men who's hard dicks are a pathetic 4 inches are not MEN – they are little BOYS – and they should only be used for oral clean-up service or to get Real Men's Cocks hard!"

Trent was nearly suffocating under De Ann's pussy – and it really wasn't helping that he desperately wanted to keep his mouth shut. He tried to gather a breath – and a big salty glob of male cum leaked into his mouth. With no where to spit it out, he was trying to gulp in some air – and instead swallowed the discharge of cum.

Marcella told Trent – "Lick her Slave. Suck that cum from her twat – and I will let her off your face a little to catch some air."

Desiree smiled at the scene unfolding before her. She maneuvered the video camera so as to catch all the juicy action from the best angle possible. De Ann squeezed her thighs – and clenched her pussy tight as she told the camera "The boy is licking me now." Tightening her pussy muscles she expelled several thick globs of male cum into Trent's unwilling mouth.

Marcella told De Ann "Now stroke the little boy's pee pee. Make him feel good about sucking some real men's sperm from your pussy. See if you can jerk him off so he gets used to the idea of being used this way"

De Ann gripped his straining shaft. Noticing how much smaller it is compared to the three she just had inside herself – she admitted out loud "I can overlap my fingers completely around him, just like my Trent. Those guys I had – before – well, my fingers couldn't even touch."

Marcella and Desiree just laughed.

"It's true!" De Ann exclaimed "I think your other slave laying there – with his cock area shaved looks bigger – more impressive. This one is smaller than my husband. I didn't think it was possible – but I guess he's not so bad – he could be as small as this dick."

Marcella and Desiree thought that was the funniest thing they had heard. They couldn't compose themselves. De Ann was making fun of this slave's cock while not realizing that it is Trent's cock.

"Tell me Pet, do you want another big cock in your pussy?" Marcella teased.

"Oh yes!" De Ann eagerly admitted.

"Have you ever seen one slave get another slave ready to please a woman?"

"No" De Ann admitted.

"They use their mouth to suck a cock until it's nice and hard – so it can please your pussy. Which slave do you want to do the sucking and which do you want to do the fucking?" Marcella slyly asked.

"Oh – let this little boy here – suck the big muscular slave's prick – get it all hard for me – so he can fuck me." De Ann gleefully encouraged.

"Well – with a slave – once his dick is hard – its' up to you to use it. Those other two guys fucked you. YOU need to fuck a slave. It's your pleasure that is at stake – not necessarily theirs." Marcella enlightened her.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers