The Vegas Trip

Story Info
A Vegas night leads to fun in a college town.
1.9k words
4.25
45.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Kris and I have a great relationship. We share everything with each other, but we especially enjoy sharing our fantasies with each other.

About a year ago we went on trip to Las Vegas, were we meet up with a few old friends of mine. We hadn’t seen much of each other since we started college, so we spent most of the time catching up and partying. On the last night of the trip Kris kept giving me strange looks, but I was too thick to pick up on the fact that she wanted me to fuck her. Nothing happened, but on the way home she had a few things to tell me.

“I was horny as hell in the hotel room”, she said, reaching over in the car and filling her hand with my cock. I had no idea. She stroked me through my pants and leaned over.

“Why didn’t you fuck me?” she continued.

“What about Dave and Clark?” I said as I attempted to maintain my focus on the road.

“What about Dave and Clark” she said. It wasn’t a question. There was a note of intensity in her voice, one that told me I was hearing something that she really felt, something more than a fantasy. I was shocked and thrilled.

“You could have fucked me right there, while the two of them BS’ed and I would have loved it.”

“Do you want my friends to watch us make love?” I said, incredulous.

My hand had made its way over between her legs and she was grinding her pussy against my hand. She moaned a deep, lusty moan that said “yes” like no other word.

“That’s not all I want.” She said after a few minutes.

“What do you want?” I asked.

I felt like I was about to jump out of an airplane.

“I want you and one of your friends.” She nearly whispered.

I knew what she was getting at, but I didn’t say anything. I was red hot. I had never told her about my late night Internet crawls, searching for good, free erotic stories. I also hadn’t told her about my love of threesome and swapping stories. I didn’t need to, at that moment, my cock was telling all.

“It’s as hard as I’ve ever felt it.” She said.

My breathing was coming in short, fast breaths. She then reached over, unzipped my shorts, and blew me. Her blowjob was very hot, and she looked so damn sexy. I was sorry it was dark.

We started including threesomes in our fantasies, and by Thanksgiving, Kris had imagined doing it all. The sex was good and frequent between us, aided greatly by the inclusion of fantasy material that never failed to get us going. While we fantasized about doing this, I knew that she wanted to take this up a notch.

We got our chance when another friend of mine had to move suddenly and relocated to the northern portion of our state. We jumped in the car and headed up to help Dave unload and move in. The first night there he had a hotel and we all went across the street to eat. It was a college town and after our dinner, there was no shortage of places to have a drink.

We drove around in the car he had towed out, bar hopping. I always am the designated driver at home, but since we were out of town, I took full opportunity of the chance to tie one on. It was between bar two and three, or maybe three and four, that I noticed that Kris had her hand on Dave’s leg. I perked up a little and saw that she had started to stroke his leg. Since I was sitting behind her and he was driving, neither of them noticed that I was looking. At the next bar, Kris was being a little flirty, with both of us, as I continued to hammer the beers. Now, my thick Irish blood probably had some alcohol in it the day I was born, and it takes more that a six pack to knock me out. But just in case Kris was a little shy, with me still awake, I started to fiend sleepiness. Dave suggested that we drive around town and get to know the area.

In the car, I quickly sank into the deep back seat as Kris and Dave chatted it up. Soon they thought I was asleep, and almost immediately I noticed Kris’s hand return to Dave’s leg. Over the next 20min, she slowly worked it into Dave’s lap. He might not have started out knowing what she was up to, but there was little doubt in his mind once Kris started to work her fist up and down his shaft. Kris knew that it took more than a few beers to knock me out, but having Dave think that she was doing this behind my back made her that much more exited.

This continued, and Dave continued to act nonchalant. He made all kinds of excuses to continue driving (as would have I!) as they continued talking. Never did the conversation turn sexy, but I could see her hand working his shaft and cock head. By midnight, Dave returned his two drunk passengers to his motel, were we stumbled inside and sprawled out on the large beds.

Dave had left his phone in the car, and so went out to retrieve it.

“What are you thinking about?” She said.

“What you were doing with your hand in the car” I said, running my hand down her long legs and back up, pausing atop of her very hot pussy. “It looks like something has gotten you very hot and bothered.”

“Someone,” she moaned.

“Do you want Dave to eat your pussy?” I said. She just nodded eyes closed and rising her hips up to meet the motions of my hand. “ This isn’t just your hot sex drive talking, is it?”

“I want Dave to eat my pussy while I suck on your cock,” she whispered into my ear.

Dave walked back in a few minutes later, carrying a bucket of ice. Kris and I were cuddling on the bed and Ghostbusters came on the hotel television. Dave made us all a round of drinks, and we sat on the large bed, with Kris between us. She had her hands on each of us, stroking our legs. I was in a position so that it seemed to Dave that I couldn’t observe what Kris was doing with her hands in his lap, and I had my hands on her soft legs as we watched the comedy on the TV. Soon enough, she was working his cock through his pants, and I was teasing the lips of her pussy. As she started to moan under the combined pleasure we dropped all pretenses.

“Why don’t you give me a hand here?” I said. I had exposed her soft white belly and was working her skin with a barrage of tender kisses. He joined my, mirroring my movements and direction on the other side of her sexy, flat tummy. Soon we were each working her with both hands, one moved up and down her chest , deliberately avoiding her breasts, while the other stroked her inner thigh. She was writhing and moaning in ecstasy. I couldn’t decide what was sexier, watching her reaction, or seeing my best friend caress and fondle my sweet partner. We hadn’t even done anything yet and both Dave and I were fit to burst.

Soon I exposed one of her gorgeous pert breasts, and feverently began to suck and lick her tit flesh. Dave’s lips were moments behind mine, as we combined our assault on her delicious body. I thought that she was going to come unglued as we fondled her body.

Now, both Dave and I had dropped any “we’re just making out and drunk” pretext and began to not only lick and suck her amazing breasts, but we also started to rub her pussy through her shorts. Kris was in total ecstasy. Her hands couldn’t reach our cocks, but she held onto the backs of our heads as we sucked her tits and she pulled at our clothes.

“Dave,” I said, looking across Kris at him, “Do you want to eat her pussy?”

Kris moaned and bucked under the pleasure his fingers were giving her as I held her sweet pussy open with on hand in order to allow him to work her tits and pussy at the same time. He didn’t say anything as he slid down her body nestled between her legs. I watched for a little bit as her filled his mouth with her cunt. Later she told me that his technique was amazing, different, and almost right away she was on the brink of orgasm, a pleasure he continually and deliberately denied her. I could tell that she loved it, and I was loving watching her sweet little pussy get eaten.

I moved up to her head, straddled it, and feed her my throbbing cock. She greedily swallowed the whole thing, and I was treated to the incredible site of her devouring my shaft in a fantastic display of fellatio, and the site of my best buddy licking her sweet quim as her hips bucked and gyrated under his talented tongue.

I don’t know how many times she came in his mouth, but just by watching, I could tell that he brought her off at least 5 times. The boy can sure eat pussy.

Kris had enough of being pleased with his tongue, “Fuck me Wayne, stick your cock into me and fuck me.”

Never one to tell Kris no, I moved between her legs as Dave moved up to her head. She grabbed his cock, and he started to play with her tits. As she stroked his hardness, I made a big show of slowly feeding her hungry pussy my cock. I took nearly 2 minutes to fully slide it into her amazingly wet pussy, repeatedly giving her only the head, and then pulling it out.

She took out his rock hard cock and eagerly sucked it into her mouth. I nearly lost it, having to deliberately back off of my approaching orgasm so that I could continue to enjoy this sweet moment. I had often fantasized about watching and participating in just such an event, and the fact that it was my partner and my friend made the moment unforgettable. Dave soon blasted his cum into her mouth, and she happily swallowed the whole load. I could hear her throat working to swallow his cum. I had never heard that before, despite all the loads of mine she had swallowed before, I guess that I was just too overcome at the time with my own orgasm.

Spent, he settled down and fondled her breasts as I rammed her as hard as I could with my cock. She was loving it, and I could feel her juices running down my balls and soaking the bed. Screaming, we came together in an explosion of lust. It was, without a doubt, the most amazing orgasm of my life.

We went right to sleep, the alcohol and the awesome sex had wiped us out. Later that night, with her ass pressed against me, we made sleepy love in the dark. As my cock slipped into and out of her wet tunnel, I was almost certain that I heard the sounds of her sucking Dave’s cock.