The Velvet House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, baby, make her cum." Just then, Selina bit her bicep and squealed as the wave of her orgasm washed outward from that pit of warmth below her navel, flowing out through her body to her fingers and toes, making her whole world glowing pleasure. She stroked herself on the rabbit twice more before gasping as the backlash left her unbearably sensitive. I dug my fingers into Callie's sides, fighting to hold back my load, keeping myself as still as possible. With my dick inside her, she removed the toy from Selina and laid it on the bed, grinning. She looked at me, and in her most innocent voice, asked,

"Did I do good?"

"You did great, baby. I'm proud of you. But now it's my turn." Callie twisted around to sit on her butt, leaving the space between Selina's legs empty and waiting. Our new visitor looked back at me with flaming bedroom eyes. Callie reached out, held my shaft, and voiced a naughty idea.

"Let me do it."

"Do what?" I replied.

"Let me put your big cock in her pussy." Callie wanted to see this girl fucked, wanted to see her treated like a sex toy, as an end to our amazing evening. Unable to move my eyes from Selina's inviting cunt, I responded,

"Do it." She put her free hand under Selina's stomach and drew the two of us together, delighting in the power she had to violate this young woman, to make sex the ultimate expression of right. When the tip of my surging dick met her wetness, Callie rubbed me up and down, much as she had done with the vibrator. This need I felt was immense. It was almost as if everything I had done up until now was in fun, but this was something serious. I was about to break the conventional bonds of marriage in the name of a good fuck, about to pass the point of no return. I felt the thrill of the skydiver then, and I knew that my raging lust was sure to win out. Selina moaned gently, a siren's call, and I entered her delicious pussy. What I saw then was something to remember all my born days: a girl, tied to my bed, legs spread, begging to be used, the shaft of my cock disappearing into her hairless crotch, and the love of my life egging me on. Almost drowning in the feel of her pussy warmly enveloping me, I grabbed Callie and pulled her to me. I buried my hands in her hair and kissed her with a gratitude that felt as endless as the sky. Her tongue explored my mouth as I fucked Selina slowly and rhythmically, freefalling in this dream made real. Quickly, I felt Selina pressing against me with every thrust, and I began fucking her harder. She wanted a good pounding, and I was happy to oblige, feeling her warmth and wetness and her firm little ass smacking against my stomach.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yeah, mmm... fuck me, sir."

"Call me Daddy."

"Fuck me, Daddy." Callie squealed with delight, and I kissed her again then ran my hand down her back, down her ass, and fingered her pussy. I was inside both these women, and they were fucking delighted.

"Callie," I said, "get on your hands and knees next to this little slut."

"Oh yes, Daddy. Fuck us both, Daddy." She positioned herself next to Selina, shoulders and hips rubbing together, and dropped her waist to show off her beautiful vagina. With my right hand, I gripped Selina's waist to steady her as we fucked, with my left, I reached over to fuck Callie with my fingers. One woman moaning in pleasure was a sound that could transform me, two together was a duet to move mountains. Feeling like a king on a throne, I realized there was one thing left to do. I pulled out of Selina and immediately felt an ache, a burning need to bury my penis in a warm, wet pussy again. But there was an opportunity here that I would not miss. I grabbed a belt from my dresser drawer and said,

"Callie, put your hands through the headboard." She gave me a hungry look, but only replied,

"Yes, Daddy." I wrapped the belt around each of her wrists, then tied them together. There it was, my own harem, two horny, naked girls, tied down, waiting for nothing but to be fucked. I practically leaped behind Callie and thrust my cock into her, owning her, using her, dominating her. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back, then wrapped my hand around her neck, pulling her into my raging erection. She was mine, to give me pleasure, to make me happy, to make me cum. Selina shifted her weight in the corner of my eye, and I knew I needed to prove she was mine as well. I spanked her again, left Callie, and shoved myself into her as she yelled

"Fuck!" I grabbed her shoulders and pulled back, straightening her arms and making the cuffs dig into her wrists. This feeling was electric, knowing that this girl was submitting to me and now she couldn't stop me if she wanted to. I was violating her, forcing myself inside her, and she could do nothing to prevent me getting off. Her pussy was so tight that each thrust took a delicious bit of effort to overcome her body's resistance to my invading cock. I felt a need to tell my wife, to fuck her with my words even as I penetrated her with my fingers.

"Oh, Callie, she's so fucking tight. It feels so good to fuck her with you watching me."

"Yeah, she's a bad girl, seducing my husband. Punish her, make her your slave." Selina chimed in,

"I am your slave. I'm your toy, treat me like your fuck toy." I responded by pulling out of her, then slamming the entire length of my cock back into her slick pussy, making her yelp in surprise.

"Take that, you little slut." I felt my dick throbbing with lust as I looked at my wife's ass in the air, her cunt just begging to be fucked. As I left Selina, I said, "Callie, you gorgeous fucking slut," then thrust myself deep into her, making her take all of me. I fucked Callie, then Selina again, each thrust more sensitive, digging my fingers into their sides, pulling their hair, listening to them whispering, moaning, crying out, oh god, oh god, taking up the refrain myself, oh god, Selina, oh god, Callie, feeling my control and lust building in me, growing, losing any restraint, I grabbed Callie and fucked her like an animal as she screamed yes, Richard, yes, fuck me, Callie, oh god Callie, fuck FUUUCK - I came deep within her, time stopped as we shuddered, my body releasing, releasing, holding her as part of me, until my muscles quivered and I collapsed on the bed, mouth agape, unable to form any thoughts.

I was staring at the ceiling. The ceiling was attached to walls, the walls presumably to a floor. My left arm was touching something wonderfully soft and smooth - Callie's side. I rolled over, and she was lying facedown, looking at me, smiling. In my dumbfounded state, I wanted to say something to her, but I could put no words to my emotions. Joy for her presence filled me, bloomed, became everything I knew. She had been with me for this threesome, for the actual enactment of this forbidden fantasy. Her compassion and love sparked a gratitude in me that felt as deep as the ocean. A joke came to mind, terribly weak, but I reached for it like a life raft before I drowned in love.

"Honey, I owe you one." She responded, sounding as awestruck as I was:

"You don't owe me anything. That was awesome."

"Oh my god, that was great," said Selina, echoing Callie. A sudden need to free them struck me, it was something I could do to thank them. I pushed myself up to the head of the bed and fumbled at the belt around Callie's wrists for a moment before remembering how I had tied it. Once free, I rubbed her wrists and kissed her, feeling drunk all the while. Selina looked over at me hopefully and asked,

"Little help?"

"Yeah," I replied, casting about on top of the dresser for the key. Finding it, I unlocked the left cuff. As I did, the enormity of our evening hit me. I had dreamed of this for over a decade, all the time frustrated, believing it impossible. But here I was, emptied, satisfied, unlocking the handcuffs I had used to tie up the girl that Callie and I had fucked. I took her right hand in mine and unlocked the cuff, marveling at how pretty it was, wondering at the fact that she had wanted to join us, that she had given it up to me and my wife.

"I'm making you breakfast in the morning. Whatever you want, the both of you. Bacon and sausage, if you want." Selina closed her eyes and stretched out, looking particularly feline and making a purring noise in her throat. I put my hand on Callie's hip, and saw that her chest was already rising and falling slowly with the deep rhythm of sleep. This had been a night to use when marking out my life. I stood up on shaky legs and thought,

"Let me just relive it one more time."