The Velvet Noose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice immediately opened her mouth and began with, “But why am I here? Who are you?” and felt an immediate stab of pain in both nipples at once. Her head flew back and slammed into the post and her breath surged into her chest in a huge gasp. She looked down and saw two very white hands with exceptionally long fingers, pinching her nipples through the material of her dress. The pain was excruciating! She wailed out loud and the pressure increased. Immediately, she understood and clamped her mouth tightly shut, tears streaming down her cheeks and then murmured, “Yes.” The hands relaxed their pressure and slid back behind her out of her field of view. The blood surged back into her nipples and the pain returned in a flash. She opened her mouth, but made no sound at all. She just allowed the tears to flow freely.

The whisper returned to her ear, “We hope you have learned something, my dear; that small illustration of pain could be rated a two on the scale of one to ten on our pain register. If you do not comply with our wishes and our instructions, the pain will gradually climb the scale until your body will not be able to withstand the torment. You need not answer; I know you understand.

“And in answer to your foolishly blurted questions, you are here because you came to us and we wanted you, that is sufficient reason. Who we are is of no importance to you except that we control you and your body for the time being. Remember that small fact and you will be well rewarded.” And the whisper faded from her ear. It was replaced, however, by another sound – the sound of a quietly murmured chant. It began almost as a whisper, rose to what might be called a murmur and then held at that level. Janice strained her ears and turned her head to see if she could pick out individual words, but it was nearly impossible to do so. At length, the chanting subsided until there were but two voices repeating the words – one female and one male – and she immediately understood.

“You are our property; you are our chattel; you are our sustenance; you are our life. We shall feed upon you; we shall enjoy you. Your beauty is our feast; your body is our banquet; your arousal is our appetizer; your pleasure is our entree; your pain is our dessert; your agony is our goal. You shall become as we are; we shall become as you are. We shall enter you and you shall enter us. We shall never be separate from one another again. We are the Circle. The Circle is you. The Circle is unbroken and shall evermore remain so – we in you and you in us.”

Janice was shocked, confused, apprehensive and filled with fear. Her tears again broke free and coursed down her cheeks. Her chin began to tremble and sobs began to seep upwards from her chest to her throat. The hands appeared again, from behind her and as she tensed in anticipation of renewed pain, they softly touched the upper swells of her breasts – exposed in the scoop neckline of her dress, and pressed together with the position of her hands above her – and stroked downward along the side swells and underneath her bust line to hold and lift them tenderly, lightly circling the nipples with one finger of each hand. They tingled in spite of her fear and grew in the anticipation of what might follow.

Janice relaxed her body against the post for the first time since the figures had appeared in the doorway. A voice came out of the darkness – a female voice – and said, “She is now in acquiescence; she is ours; prepare her body for the feasting.”

12