The Vendetta #1

Story Info
Laura is taken by the neighbor.
4.8k words
4.27
64k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: Hello readers. This is first attempt at this type of story. I tried to just let it flow. Please let me know what you think. Maybe I will continue the stream. And always, thanks to my editor. :) Thanks Kim!)

Laura was out in the yard immersing herself in the fabulous spring day. It was warm and she had on loose working shorts, a T-shirt, and tennies. She hadn't a care in the world, just working in her flower beds and enjoying the fragrances and the breeze. She could feel the breeze blowing inside her shorts and cooling the sweat on her pussy. It felt good. She began to get that randy feeling she knew so well.

She shook her head and suppressed that thought and was about half way done with the planting she had planned for the day when she heard noises from the garage next door. She didn't look up, but she suspected it was that woman she disliked. Laura had never had an opportunity to chat with her, the husband or the daughter. Actually, she never made the opportunity. You see, there was a bit of a legal scuffle between them when they were building their respective houses. It was totally un-called for if you would have asked Laura. Lawyers were called. It was messy. Laura ignored the activity over there, as usual, and turned her focus back to her flowers.

Laura heard someone coming around the corner. Out of the corner of her eye, Laura saw Dianne walking down toward her own backyard. Dianne was a strong woman. She was almost six feet tall and all, well mostly, muscle. She was almost Amazonian! She had shoulder length, dirty blonde hair. Like usual, she was wearing sweats pants and a tight T-shirt. She had sturdy hips and modest breasts. The primary feature that Laura always noticed was that this woman never smiled! Ever. Suddenly, Laura heard a grunt and a scream and saw flash of motion. She turned in time to see her neighbor stumble, fall and drop a tray of flowers she must have been carrying. Laura instinctively jumped up and ran to her.

"Are you alright?"

"Yea, just embarrassed."

In spite of her dislike for the woman, Laura began picking up and straightening the plants, even attempting to scrape up spilled potting soil and put it back in the pots. Laura didn't notice that her efforts were taking Dianne completely by surprise. You see, Dianne had also thought the legal scuffle was quite un-called for and had held a grudge against Laura. However, Dianne thought, it was primarily her husband's doing. She still thought she didn't want Laura helping her though, not sure why. Dianne immediately grabbed for the tray, startling Laura. Then, realizing her rudeness, she apologized.

"I'm sorry... Laura, right? I was just caught off-guard."

"No worries. Um, just wanted to help."

Then both woman turned and went about their activities without another thought... apparently. Dianne thought how sweet of her to help so generously. Laura was thinking that her neighbor didn't seem so bad at all. They both worked in their respective yards, staying in view of each other. Laura finished with all the plants she had, stood up and began gathering her tools. Although Dianne was nowhere near done, she stood up as well, walking toward Laura.

"I want to thank you again for helping out there. It was very kind. You are very kind."

"You're welcome. That's what neighbors are for, right?"

"Right. May I thank you with a glass of tea?" "Um, sure." Laura was actually surprised with the friendliness.

"Great, follow me."

And with that, Dianne turned, walked into her house, through her garage with Laura obediently following. Laura never thought she would enter this house, let alone be invited in! It was a beautiful home, much larger than hers and almost extravagantly furnished. The kitchen was enormous, dark cherry cabinets and granite countertops. It would have felt quite dark except for the fact that there huge windows with a southerly exposure facing the timber they had in common behind the property. It was an incredible room. Dianne went directly to the frig and pulled out a pitcher of iced tea asking Laura to get a couple of glasses.

"Laura, would mind getting two glasses from the upper cabinet left of the sink? Thanks."

"Sure thing."

As she opened the cabinet door, several dishes and cups crashed out onto Laura. Laura gasped and tried her best to "catch" all of them with her hands, arms and upper body.

"Help!!!" Laura yelped half playfully. Dianne rushed over to help, scolding her daughters as she did.

"Sorry, I guess I haven't taught my daughters how to properly put away dishes."

While Laura precariously balanced the dishes, Dianne was hurrying to grab them as quickly as possible and put them on the counter. In all the commotion, Dianne 'accidently' grabbed Laura's boob instead of a cup! Then her other hand grabbed my other boob. But it didn't stop there. She started squeezing. Hard. And actually pinching my nipples underneath my bra!

"Ouch! What are you doing?"

"Oh! Sorry," Dianne said quite calmly.

But she was still squeezing and pinching for awhile (probably just a couple seconds) after apologizing. The rough squeezing and pinching turned into gentle cupping.

"No worries," Laura responded in a confused voice; wondering what had just happened. Both women were obviously shaken by the event. But they weren't moving. They were just looking at each other. Laura continued to balance the remaining dishes and Dianne's hand was still cupping Laura's breast.

"Um... the dishes?" Laura queried.

"Oh... yea..." Dianne feigned embarrassment and quickly released her grip and took the remaining dishes.

Laura was visibly embarrassed, small talk ensued. During the conversation, Laura realized her nipple was tingling and Dianne was imagining the breast she had held. Time seemed to fly by. The sun was lowering in the sky and was getting dusky. If you had asked either woman what they had talked about, neither could have been very specific. There was, however, an air of... tension still present.

"Thanks again for your help out there."

"My pleasure. Neighbors, right?"

"Yep! I am surprised that we haven't "met" before today."

"Really? I think the attorneys and the threats of litigation mitigated conversation, don't you?" Laura posed.

"Guess you're right. Too bad. But I think we have made up for lost time, don't you?"

"Indubitably!"

Laura's attempt at humor caught them both a bit off-guard... an awkward silence... and then both of them broke out laughing. During the laughing fit, their eyes met and smiled. Was Dianne smiling? Not sure. As the laughing naturally subsided, Dianne stepped toward Laura, leaned forward, and paused with her face inches from Laura's, silence, pause... Then, grabbed Laura's breasts again, hard, and pulled her toward herself and kissed her! It was a rough, aggressive kiss, forcing herself into Laura's mouth! Laura, shocked, almost gagged at first, partially stumbled.

What the hell! She thought!

She was almost falling from the force of the attack, gagging from a foreign tongue in her mouth, and her breasts were screaming in pain! Again! She was being attacked by the bitch next door! Laura finally got her wits about her and began struggling to get away. However, it was to no avail, Dianne was bigger and stronger and Laura couldn't get away unless Dianne let her go. It was all Laura could do to steady herself and not fall.

Laura felt her release one of breasts and was about to sigh in relief; when she felt that hand snake down her torso to the waistband on her shorts!

"Oh, no, please!" Laura screamed into Dianne's mouth, obviously muffled.

Dianne had splayed her fingers just inside her shorts and underwear when... All of a sudden, they heard a scuffling and a series of clicks in the other room. Dianne quickly disengaged and stepped away from Laura. Dianne "picked up" right in the middle of a conversation. Laura was a bit slow on the uptake. She was thinking "what the hell" for the second time in just as many minutes, but caught up. Soon after, Dianne's oldest daughter entered the kitchen with her boyfriend. The two ladies tried their best not to look embarrassed, guilty, caught!

"Hi Mom."

"Hi Jennifer. Hi Travis."

Jennifer saw Laura.

"Jennifer, this Laura, our neighbor."

"Hi." Laura shared.

"Whatever. We just wanted a couple of sodas. We're going to park to hang out."

"Are you going to be back for supper?"

"Don't know. Maybe. Not sure. Bye."

And with that, they walked out.

Laura mind was spinning! What is happening, she thought. This woman was attacking me and now acting like nothing happened?! Do I accuse her of attacking me? Do I slap the bitch? Do I act like nothing happened?

"Um, I need to go." Laura said trying to muster a bit of decorum (and the path of least resistance) and left without waiting for a response.

What the hell was that? Laura was still puzzling as she walked through her yard to pick up her gardening tools. Her mind was still in a mist, trying to think through what just happened. What had she done to provoke such behavior? She was being pleasant and friendly. Wait... was it an aggressive attack or a sexual attack? Hard to tell, Laura thought to herself as she carried her tools to the garage. As she was putting them away, her arms brushed against her breasts, and she noticed... that her nipples screamed in pain and were hard and erect! Oh my gosh, she whispered and scurried into the house to clean herself up.

Several days went by with Laura trying not to think about the 'incident.' It had also been that long since she had worked out in the yard. Laura decided she better go out and pull weeds. It was a beautiful day; warm sunshine and a cool breeze. Laura had been out there for about 30 minutes when Jennifer, the daughter, walked up to her and just stood there.

"Um, hi?" Laura attempted.

"Yea, right. Listen. From now on, you are going to do what I say, when I say it and how I say to do it! Got it?"

Laura was completely caught off guard. Blinked her eyes, shook her head a bit, as if to try to wake up from a dream.

"Huh?" Laura managed.

"You heard me. I'm the boss. And these make me the boss."

And with that, she handed Laura a couple of pictures. Laura was overtaken with horror. These were pictures of the 'incident!' However, it wasn't how she remembered it. These pictures didn't show the struggle and the shock of being attacked. They showed two women embracing, a deep sensual kiss, and what appeared to be fondling! There was actually one of Dianne's hands inside Laura's shorts.

"No!" I screamed! "It wasn't like that. Your mother attacked me!"

"It looks like two suburban wives getting extra friendly to me. And I sure it would look that way to your husband, to the neighbors, to your church... So, listen up, you do what I say!"

With that, she turned and began to walk away. "Oh yea, you can keep those. I can make plenty of copies!"

Laura was beyond flustered, she was panicked! She began to fumble through the pictures again. No, no, that isn't the way it went. She thought to herself. No. Then she caught herself looking at the pictures a bit more closely. Laura felt both angry and excited at the same time. She felt violated. She was ready to scream! Then she felt her body tingling and her nipples hardening and pressing against her bra. I am so fucked, she thought to herself. This little bitch is going to blackmail me. When Laura looked up from the photos, Jennifer was gone. Laura looked around, didn't see anyone. What the hell? Laura thought.

*************

Again, days passed. Laura was trying to convince herself that this little bitch was just fucking with her. That nothing would happen. That it would blow over. Her cell rang.

"Hello?"

"Ok, bitch. Now is the time."

"What? Wait. How did you get this.."

"Shut the fuck up and listen. You are to walk over to my mom's house and ask to come inside and talk. You will apologize for being a bitch. You will apologize for not being more receptive. You will apologize. Then, you wait."

"Wait? What? Wait for what? What are you talking about?"

"Do what I say. Now! You don't want those photos getting around."

Jennifer hung up. Laura's nightmare became reality. That bitch is blackmailing me, she thought. But wait, just apologize? What is that all about? I don't get it, she thought. Laura was hesitating. She didn't know what to do; when her phone rang again.

"You are not moving! What are you doing, bitch? Get going, now!" and hung up.

Laura was scared. She didn't want to go. She didn't like to be threatened. She didn't want to apologize. But those photos... were incriminating. She went over to the neighbor's door and knocked. Dianne came to the door.

"Yes?"

"Umm, may I come in? I would like to talk to you for a minute."

Dianne stepped to the side with a gesture to enter. Laura did what she was told and said what she was told to say and waited.

"Is that why you came over?"

"Yes."

Laura was still puzzled, scared and pissed. But she bided her time, hoping all this would just go away and be over with. Just when the silence was about to be unbearable...

"Well, thank you Laura. That is very kind. I would never have expected you to apologize for your rude behavior. You are forgiven."

"What? Rude behavior? Me? Wait just a minute." Obviously ignoring Laura's protests, Dianne stood and said,

"Thank you for coming over and clearing the air." Dianne again gestured, this time toward the door. Laura was now completely confused. But she thought, well, fine, that's that. It was so bad. Apologizing and now it's over. I guess Jennifer was just trying to help her mom feel important, or empowered or just feel better. Whatever it was, it was over.

As Laura walked past Dianne, Dianne grabbed her from behind in a choke hold and also held Laura's right arm in a chicken wing.

"What the f.." was all that Laura could manage to get out before that muscular arm closed in around her wind pipe and cut off any more sound.

"Calm down my little bitch. Take it easy and everything will be just fine."

Laura continued to struggle. She couldn't believe how strong this woman was. And the choke hold around her throat wasn't helping. Laura tried to take an awkward swing at her and missed. That just seemed to tighten the pressure around her neck. Laura tried to scream and that just made the choke-hold worse. Laura tried to kick her, she missed and it just got tighter. Laura was getting a little light-headed from the lack of oxygen, but was still struggling.

"That's right bitch, I have you. Just calm down and everything will be alright. If you connect with one of those punches, I will be extremely pissed off. You don't want me pissed off."

After a few minutes of struggling, Laura knew she wasn't going to get away. She tried to calm down and think about a strategy to get away because she certainly wasn't going to fight herself out of this situation. What the hell was going on anyway? What is all this about? Tricking me into coming over and then beating me up??

"That's right, my little sweetie. Calm down. You are a feisty one. At least you understand who's boss."

I understand no such thing, Laura thought to herself. She never realized just how ominous this woman was. She was about 3 inches taller and had about 30 pounds on Laura, all of it muscle! The forearm and bicep around her throat rippled with muscles. And when Laura struggled, it didn't seem to budge this woman a bit. Still trying to assess the situation and figure out what to do, Laura felt she was being moved away from the front door a little... without much difficulty at all. This could be bad, Laura thought.

"I'm glad we have an understanding now." Dianne said in a softer voice. "I am sure we can be friends."

"Friends?!?" Laura shouted in a sarcastic tone. Then that arm tightened again. Fuck! That really hurts Laura thought as she almost stumbled from the pain. Dianne held her up with no trouble at all. Laura did notice that Dianne had let go of her arm. But that death grip around her neck was excruciating.

Dianne reached around and caressed her belly. Laura heard her sigh. This is all too weird, Laura thought. Dianne's hand moved under her shirt to her bare midriff now; tracing its way up to Laura's breasts. At first, the woman's touch was soft and gentle; cupping Laura's breasts through her bra. Finding her nipples the best she could. Laura's head was spinning. She couldn't figure out what was going on here. Dianne smiled a little when she found a nipple hardening. When she did, she pinched it! Hard! Through the bra. Laura let out a muffled scream. The pressure tightened around her neck and closed off the scream but the pinch continued.

Dianne finally released Laura nipple, to which Laura just tried to catch her breath. Before Laura knew it, Dianne had lifted her shirt and bra up, tucked them under her other arm exposing Laura to the living room. This started a new flurry of struggling from Laura; but to no avail, this woman was just much too strong. Laura was really starting to panic now... completely unsure of what this woman was thinking or capable of. With Laura's breasts fully exposed, Dianne secured the choke hold and began another attack. Squeezing, pinching, pulling, twisting... hard. Laura tried to yell, but couldn't. She was crying from the pain. Since Laura began struggling again, the pressure around her neck increased; making Laura dizzy.

The pain was tremendous. Laura didn't know how she could bear it. Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, Dianne's hand jumped into her shorts with the quickness of a cat, found her clit and crushed it between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oww...." Laura's screamed trailed off from the result of being choked.

"That's right, bitch. I am in charge. What I say goes." Dianne grunted at Laura.

Dianne released her clit, unsnapped and unzipped her shorts, pushed them down a little to gain better access. Dianne grabbed a handful of pubic hair and pulled, almost lifting her off the ground. Laura tried to scream again, but to little effect. After a minute of pulling her hair, Dianne reached up to Laura's breasts and continued the assault. The abuse that Laura's breasts were receiving was almost unbearable. They were visibly enflamed and puffy. Tears were leaking from Laura's closed eyes.

Dianne's hand dove back onto her clit, forcefully. It was obvious that Dianne was trying to hurt Laura. The attack was quite vicious. Aside from the continuous choke hold, the battering that Laura's body was taking was immense. Both her breasts and her clitoris were bright red and scratches were apparent. Laura was barely able to keep her balance, her legs were weak and trembling from the onslaught. Her nipples were hard and erect and her clit was engorged and protruding.

Laura was very dizzy now, almost losing consciousness. Her body was aching from the abuse. Although as she was fading in and out, she noticed a tingling in her breasts and a moisture between her lips! Oh my gosh, she thought. No! No! Noooooooooo! This can't be happening! Dianne felt a little moisture, smiled to herself and then really went after Laura's clit with a vengeance!

Laura was overcome with pain, she choked, gagged, and let out a muffled scream. Her face was contorted with anguish. She knew she close to fainting, when she heard something down the hall and then heard a series of clicking sounds. Just as everything was going black, Dianne loosened the choke hold and shifted from abusing Laura's clit to fondling and stroking it... almost compassionately! Laura was only partly aware of the swollen state her clitoris was in; making it quite prominent for Dianne stroke like a tiny cock. Dianne would pull the folds of skin back showing even more of it and flicking the end. Dianne heard a mild sigh from Laura. Was it from catching her breath or maybe the pleasure?

12