The Vengeance of Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In a related story, a DNA test performed on Cadiz during his autopsy has revealed him to be the attacker in the February rape of FSU student Erin Benning. Police do not consider her to be a suspect."

Dr. Harris turned the tape off. "Somebody was very angry," she said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Now, I don't know who did this," she said. "And I don't want to. If I ever found out, though, I would never say anything to anybody, because Cadiz deserved what happened."

I was silent.

"Now honey," she continued, "you need to understand thatwhoever did this –" she looked straight into my eyes "- is going to have to live with the demons of having done this for the rest of their life."

I looked straight back. "That may be so," I said. "But the fact of the matter is, he's one demon that no woman will ever have to live with again."

With that, I got up and left Dr. Harris' office, not looking back.

That evening, Jason and I had what was originally planned to be our "recovery" date, but which we now were privately referring to as our "victory" date. Afterward, we made love almost all night. I still had a ways to go, but the worst of the recovery was behind me at this point.

It was a very good night.