The Very Horny Story

Story Info
Horny girl has to have her guy here and now.
1.5k words
3.96
238.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want torrid love fucking tonight! I've been waiting for you for long enough. No more tip-toeing around. I'm going to take what I want. I've been pacing the room waiting for you to come home and now when I hear you opening the door I move forward. My naked body moving towards its prey and there is no escape for you this time... no excuses... work will have to wait... sleep will have to wait... I'm making everything else secondary and rising up to the front ranks.

You look up as you step in through the door and are taken aback by my hungry expression. I'm coming at you fast and push the door shut hard behind you, using my body to press you up against it as my mouth latches on to yours. Making you drop whatever you're carrying in the hallway. Now I'm stripping you quickly... pulling everything off until you're stark naked.

My whole being is attacking you. Every part of my body and soul working to get what I need, get what I'm craving and lusting after, what I've been missing for so long. Making you kiss me and want me, making your body react and push all other thoughts out of your mind. I'm moving my hips up and down against your crotch -- delighting my pussy with the action.

My tongue is all in your mouth and I'm making you suck it and kiss me. Making you taste me and want me. Making you open your mouth wide to cover mine, our faces moving all the time trying to find the best way to position them so that we get the most pleasure. I take your hands and put them on my tits, you're grabbing them and pulling on them, pushing them together, squeezing them... and kissing me the whole time.

Your cock has hardened immediately and is going wild with the feeling of my pussy rubbing it. I'm desperate for more though as I rub my body all over yours, touching you everywhere and tasting your lips. It's still not enough. I want more!

I hook my ankle around the leg of a chair that's placed against the wall near the door, and pulling it towards me, I hold you in place. I bring the chair up in front of you, first stepping up onto the seat and then onto either arm rest. One foot on each arm rest so that my legs are spread. Your head is level with my pussy now and wrapping my fingers in your hair I pull your face onto me. Onto my pussy and making you kiss it. I'm rubbing my pussy against your face as you kiss it, then I push you down a little so that your knees are bent, and tilting your face back I bring my pussy over your mouth. Grinding into your mouth as you hungrily lick and suck...

"Ahhhhhh.... Love.... I'm going to cum!!!!!!"

I'm going wild on your face, squirting onto it, as erotic sensual feelings run rampart inside me... shooting out into me from my pussy... rushing and gushing up like a geyser ready to explode... and explode it does! It burst into my head and I'm gripping you to keep from falling as I lose the ability to feel my surroundings. The geyser is double sided and as it bursts into my head it also opens my pussy and rushes into your waiting mouth.

My moans and cries fill the room.

"Ahhh..... Fuck me love.... I'm going to cum!!!!!!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ahhh fuck me! God yes! I want you... don't stop! Keep touching me... ahhh I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!"

I'm breathing so hard as I stand there over you, letting your face come out from under me and slowly becoming aware of where I am. You reach up and lift me down. Down to the carpeted floor where we wrap our bodies around each other and kiss... mmmmm..... wet kisses.... You're kissing me back to life, energizing me from the depths of relaxation and keeping me with you.

You're kissing down my neck and now your mouth is on my tits. First one nipple gets sucked -- and then the other. You're holding one of my breasts with both hands and pressing in on it as you suck. Ahh..... my back arches up to you. You take my small pink nipple between your teeth and bite it gently as your hand pinches the other one at the same time. Ohhhhhhh..... you're arousing me so much and I can feel your rigid shaft rubbing against me as well.

Suddenly I sit up and roll you over, your mouth is still attached to my tits so I have to roll with you, and I end up on top. I ease my tit out of your mouth gently and push a few fingers into your mouth in exchange. Taking your hand I suck on your fingers at the same time and you can feel my rough tongue rolling over them.

Then turning around I sit on your stomach, straddling it, and spitting on your cock I start stroking. I keep spitting on it... making it sooooo wet....sooo juicy... sloppy wet... squishy wet... my soft fingers are pressed around the shaft and slipping up and down in long tight strokes. My other hand is cupping your balls and pulling on them gently, often reaching down to feel underneath them.

Now it's your moans that fill the air. Moans and gasps that make my pussy drip onto you all over again. Nothing turns me on so much as to hear you unable to control yourself. Your cock is throbbing in my hand and I bend down and take it in my mouth for a moment. For a moment you feel my lips press in around it, you feel the warmth and wetness of my mouth. you feel deep inside my throat with the tip of your cock... and then I fuck you. I'm gripping your shaft with my lips until you feel like you're going to explode.

Listening carefully for the changes in your moans, I'm waiting to hear and feel you getting ready to climax - and when you're ready to cum I stop. I take your cock out of my mouth. And I turn around.

Looking at your wild eyes I watch you for a moment -- waiting for your gaze to focus on me. Once they do I lie down on the floor with my knees up and spread, opening my pink pussy for you, looking at you expectantly as I show you my cunt.

"Shit!" Explodes from you in a rough voice and you bring yourself up onto me really fast. You move in between my legs and grab my face with one hand to kiss me. Your cock head spends the time sliding up and down along my pussy lips as its precum mixes in with my juices.

And you know that I want you in me... you know I'm craving it so badly... but you bring the head of your cock right up to my pussy opening, and then just leave it there, poised for attack but not making the move. I'm moaning and begging you to enter but you don't. You stay there looking down at me, letting me feel the heat of passion and lust raging inside. I can't take it any longer, I just can't wait even one more second! I reach out to you, my hands grabbing your ass, and with one strong swift move I pull you in to me. Your cock slides in hard and deep!

Having me pull you in makes you lose all self control - and you start yelling "Fuuuckkkkk!!!!!! Fuuckkkkkkk!!! Fucccckkkkk!!!!" as you thrust in and out really hard. Nothing will stop you now. You're tearing into my body with each thrust. My tits are flying up and down underneath you. You're fucking me so hard! Ramming into me! Your sexy cock is fucking my cunt and my cunt wants more! It's grabbing at your shaft... pressing in on it... swallowing it whole.... Pulling you into me deeper... deeper... deeper..... fuuuckkkk!

You're on the verge of a massive cum and as your body tenses up. sweat drips off of you and onto my face and tits. With a final huge thrust you send a load of cum into me! Fuuuuckkkkk.... Your hot sexy cum is inside me!!! And you're still fucking me.... There's so much more! You're not finished yet... fucking me and cumming ... fucking me and cumming.... Oh god how can someone be as sexy as you!?

Suddenly you move and pull me up with you, sitting back on the carpeted floor with your cock still in me, making me straddle your lap with my legs wrapped around your waist.

You're holding me to you as your body goes through the last phases of climax. I'm trying to crawl off of your lap but you drag me back on to you, keeping your cock in my cunt. giving me what I asked for! You're giving me every drop of cum as your shuddering convulsions slow down. I can feel your cock twitching inside as it expels your sexiness deep inside me = and then we collapse. Right there on the carpet. Our bodies still merged together as we drift in and out of consciousness.