The Vessel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edwin watched, withdrawn, confused. Morgan crawled up on the rock and motioned for him to join her. He climbed up as well, and, kneeling, they looked each other in the eye.

"Do you remember what I said yesterday, about life force?" Morgan asked as she began to slowly undress Edwin.

He nodded, moving a little here and there to make her job easier.

"Good," she replied, smiling. She threw his shirt and coat to the blood-soaked grass beneath the rock. Morgan pushed his trousers down as far as they would go, revealing a shy prick and the tops of his thighs. Morgan took the limp cock in her hands and clucked softly. "Poor Edwin, you've nothing to be afraid of this night, for this is going to be magical!" She petted and cooed to his manhood, as if to coach it to life.

Edwin's eyes drifted up towards the full moon as his member began to swell. Morgan sighed in delight. She moved Edwin gently onto his back, stretched out on the rock, body pale in the ethereal gloom, cock now straining toward the heavens.

The metal at her belt tinkled as Morgan leaned over and feverishly kissed Edwin's prick. She hummed to herself as she took it into her mouth, moving her head up and down, lapping and swirling with her tongue. Edwin's cock now stood hard as the rock beneath him. Through the mist of his mind, he knew he wanted to be inside Morgan.

With a new will of his own, he grabbed her hair and pulled her up, bringing her face to his one and kissing her savagely.

"You've found the desire," Morgan mumbled as she draped a leg across him, sat up straight, and impaled herself on Edwin's prick. She sighed and smiled wickedly.

As she fucked him languidly, she began to talk.

Edwin listened, his horror and lust battling as she weighed him down.

"Do you know what I am, dear man? Have you ever heard of Lilith? The wife of Adam before Eve? A willful witch who would not allow herself to be subjugated beneath a man. She had to be on top in all things. She had daughters with demon fathers, Edwin, hundreds and hundreds of daughters, called the lilim. God killed most of us as punishment when Lilith refused to return to Adam, but there are a few of us that still walk the earth.

"I want one of my sisters to join me in this realm, but, you see, we are demons. It takes some amount of life force to birth a demon into this world, even from the womb of a demon. I need you, not only your seed but also your life. Only that way, can I bring me a child of my own kin."

The lilim stopped talking for a moment as she breathed deeply, working her hips against the man beneath her. Edwin remained hard, despite the horror that mounted in his heart. They way she moved above him entranced him, kept him immobile. He wanted to flee, but Christ Almighty, she felt so good.

"I know in all your readings that you've heard of the black widow spider, the praying mantis. Some insects even lay eggs in the corpse of the male; he is the new hatchlings' first meal. It is not unusual for a male to sacrifice himself so that the female may bear healthy young."

At this, Morgan drew two of the long, slim blades from her belt and drove them through Edwin's two wrists straight into the rock, pinning him there.

His body arched, and pain lanced across his face, but he remained hard, and his body began, more enthusiastically, to meet Morgan's. He tried to stop himself, but his body did not respond to his mind. She controlled him.

"Ah," Morgan sighed, leaning over to kiss Edwin on the lips.

Edwin imagined the blood from his wounds beginning to seep down through the fabric of the cape and trickle down the sides of the rock, carving the same scarlet runes that the goat's blood had the day before.

"The bird, the cat, the goat. Their lives will join yours in our daughter, and I will be the vessel." Morgan's eyes went to the moon above her head. A strong wind whipped through her hair; the edges of the cloak snapped hungrily at the edges of the rock. Morgan worked harder; Edwin's hips thrust erratically up against hers, the hardness of the rock beneath her knees. Edwin could feel her cunt clutching for him, and even through the haze of pain in his hands, he wanted to come for her.

"I've got nothing else to give you," he whispered raggedly. He drove into her, his teeth gritting, his neck arched. Morgan drew a third blade from her belt.

"Yes!" she called out exuberantly. "Oh yes you do!"

Edwin, in one penultimate lunge, released himself into Morgan. He had never experienced an orgasm so great, that felt as if every part of himself left through his cock in an explosion of lust.

At the moment of this abandon, Morgan drove her final, thin blade down through his heart. He gasped, his back arching away from the stone, heat and pain lancing through his entire body.

Morgan gripped his shoulders and hastened herself to orgasm on his dieing cock; she cried out into the darkness, sounding like some banshee, sounding like the demon she claimed to be.

It was the last sound Edwin ever heard.

#

Many felt sorry for the ragged woman who wandered into town just before winter fell. She had been beautiful, once, and most likely could be again. She carried with her nothing but a satchel of herbs, some scraps of fabric, and a swelling belly. The saddest part of it all was her belly. It was obvious she was a young widow, fallen on hard times. The wife of the pastor convinced him to let out their extra room to the poor girl for the winter, at least. She could help around the house and then the baby would be born someplace safe. The pastor, reluctantly agreed, and Morgan found a new home for her and her coming daughter.

12