The Vicar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers

"Oh shit," she stepped away, "got to run."

Vera's tinkling laughter followed her down the stairs and to the front door. Baker Street was only one stop from Finchley Road but she had a ten minute walk to get back to the station. She finally got onto a train and not long afterwards came out of Finchley Road station and turning smartly right, marched down past Waitrose but walked past Specsavers before she realised it and spun around to find a woman stepping outside. She had a package in her hand.

"Are you Marie?"

"Um, yes," she eyed the package, "are you Steffi?"

"Ja," she handed over another bulky package, "she wants you to call her."

Katie answered on the second ring and she sounded cheerful.

"You're doing well, stay on the line, I'll walk you to your next destination."

The next destination took her up a hill and into a primary school where she was instructed to ask for a Roberta Jens.

"Your package," Roberta handed it to her and then gave her a key, "I hope you enjoy your night."

"My night?" Janine asked Katie as she walked away.

"Your night," Katie replied, "all right. I'll text you my address in case you've forgotten it, go back to the British Library, grab your bag and go back to my flat in Camden. I'm in a meeting with a client but I'll be back about six. Have a shower and open the packages, I expect to see you wearing them when I come home."

It was mid afternoon by the time Janine let herself into Katie's Greenland Road flat. The entire exercise had taken everything out of her but she felt a surge of excitement as she carefully unwrapped each package and laid them out on the bed. The undergarments consisted of a red basque, white stockings and suspender belt, and white G-string. She cast her eyes over the satin, turquoise pussybow blouse, tan button through skirt with matching waistcoat, and blue suede ankle boots. She blinked once more and picked up the letter Katie had left on the bed.

My Dearest Janine,

From the moment I met you my heart has been torn asunder yet again. I find myself on very familiar ground and not knowing whether to take it further forward or run for the hills, so to speak but it seems as every time I find an opportunity to follow my natural instincts, there are a dozen reasons to stay. Some are small, like coffee and cake in your kitchen, others are much more erotic and we've certainly gone to some lengths to test each other's boundaries.

I find myself at a junction and it's with some hesitation that I offer to open my heart to you. I don't know where this leads. Our professional lives are in two different worlds that butt against each other at times. We have a need for discretion and I know you have your reasons for wanting to stay in the closet, I understand closets, especially in some of the countries I've lived and worked. I hope one day we awake to a world where it's okay to be a gay vicar and continue your work without inviting the ire of homophobic parishioners and clergy. But until then you and I will continue to find ways to meet each other on equal ground. I do not ask you to follow because I may not lead, nor do I ask you to lead because I might not follow. Just walk beside me hand in hand for it is in going forward together that we find fulfilment.

I remain forever your biggest fan.

Love Forever and Always,

Katie.

P.S. I'm hosting a dinner party tonight for all the people you met today. Can you do me one more favour and pop the casserole dish in the oven at about half past five? I'll be home about six.

A solitary tear inched down her cheek as she read the letter again and in a moment of clarity she realised that this was the first love letter she'd ever received. Men didn't write lest their words be used against them and the few texts she'd gotten from men over the years didn't amount to much more than an arrangement to meet up. She contemplated the clothes again and shook her head as she picked up the blouse.

A night to remember.

Katie arrived home just after six and ran an admiring eye over the outfit.

"I knew they'd fit," she unbuttoned her coat, "so, Miss Bourne? How did you enjoy your Bourne adventure?"

"I felt like I was on fire," Janine met her with a kiss.

"Good," they parted a moment later and she smiled, "I have to take a shower and change. The others will be here soon, they're bringing some food as well so there's no need to do anything, just sit and chill out," she pulled the shirt from her trousers.

"I've left your outfit on the bed," Janine replied.

"My outfit?"

"Two can play at this game and dress up was always a game for two."

"I'm intrigued."

"Oh you will," she picked up a can of whipped cream, "now let me finish decorating the cake, idle hands are the devil's tools and I was left to my own desires for the rest of the afternoon."

The first guests arrived as Katie was getting ready. Vera and her partner, Eve, followed by the woman from the solicitor's office, Steffi and her partner, Peter. It was about then that Katie entered the room wearing a black three piece trouser suit and black tie.

"You haven't changed out of work clothes?" Vera raised an eyebrow, "it must have been a long day."

"I ducked home to change," Katie smirked and looked at Janine.

The others arrived shortly afterwards and they sat down to a dinner that ended some time later with a game of Scruples that saw people admitting to things they'd probably do if and when the occasion arose. One of the questions asked of Janine caused her to burst out laughing.

"Would I kiss a woman? I think so, in fact I think I've already done that before."

"Where did you kiss a woman?" Steffi's eyes twinkled.

"Um, all over I think," she replied.

A chorus of laughter echoed around the room and someone repeated the famous line, "more tea, vicar?"

Eventually the night wound down and as she finished filling the dishwasher Katie made to unbutton her waistcoat.

"What are you doing?" Janine smiled crookedly, "that was just the teaser, the real night has just begun," she straightened up and pressed the button, "get into the bedroom and lie on the bed while I finish up here, and stay fully clothed."

"What're you planning?"

"You'll see," she grinned.

Katie was lying on the bed when she stepped into the bedroom. She had her hands behind her back and Katie squinted at her.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed."

"Closing eyes," Katie put her hands behind her head, "but you've got my curiosity running wild."

"I'll bet," Janine moved forward and opening the top drawer of the bedside drawers, put the can of whipped cream inside and took out an eye mask.

"Not that I don't trust you but you are a lawyer," she slipped the mask over her eyes and kissed her gently, "just relax, this is going to be a night to remember."

"No whips."

"I never whip," she retreated to the wardrobe and took out a white overcoat and put it on, and then she activated the playlist on her phone and taking a feather duster, tickled her face.

"You may now remove the mask."

Katie pulled off the mask and blinked at her.

"Okay, what's going on?"

"A little strip," she swept the duster down to her crotch, "if you touch me I will tie you up and if you try to remove any item of clothing I'll spank you."

"I'm all yours," Katie locked her hands behind her head.

Janine had never done this for an audience before, the practice she'd done that afternoon in front of the mirror looked fake but as she unbuttoned the coat and parted it something took hold of her. The look in Katie's eyes gave her strength as she moved her hands over her body, touching her breasts, belly and crotch. She was tempted to start straight away but held off undoing her waistcoat for a few minutes as she performed her dance. Katie smiled dreamily as she finally started unbuttoning the waistcoat and when it was open she knelt on the bed and leaned over to kiss her brow.

"No touching," she warned her.

"Not touching," Katie moaned.

Janine sat up and removed the waistcoat and tossed it on her face.

"I can't see."

"You can touch that," Janine slid off the bench and went back to her slow sensuous dance, "it's kind of ad lib for me."

"Carry on, vicar," Katie tossed the waistcoat aside.

"I fully intend to," she tugged on the ties and pulled them down, the knot sagged and she undid it and flung them to either side and then drew her fingers up and down her front suggestively, tugging at buttons on the blouse and skirt. Katie's eyes were fixed on her and it gave her a thrill she hadn't experienced in years, the thrill of desire. She partially unbuttoned the blouse and testing her resolve, knelt on the bed and drew her hand down Katie's front, pausing on her zipper with a playful tug. Their eyes were fixed on each other and at one point Katie started reaching for her but Janine scampered back and slapped her leg playfully.

"No touching," she knelt on the end of the bed and undid four buttons on her skirt. It led to an exploration of her legs that saw her put one leg at a time on the bed to show off her stockings and suspenders.

"I loved the suspender belt by the way."

"I bought it at Ann Summers," Katie's breathing was becoming shallower.

"You're a very naughty girl," Janine undid two more buttons and parted the skirt to reveal her inner thighs, "Ann Summers has been the downfall of many a woman."

Janine undid the next button and spreading her legs, knelt on the end of the bed and undid another button.

"Feel free to indulge yourself if you want."

"Masturbate?"

"Dry masturbate," she started rubbing herself through the knickers, "I want you wet for what comes next," she giggled, "yeah I know, I'm a poet and don't I know it."

Katie started stroking herself as Janine mimicked her movements before undoing the rest of the skirt and the belt. She had her back to her as she pulled the skirt outwards and wiggled her buttocks from side to side as she playfully slid the skirt down her legs. She glanced over her shoulder and then flung the skirt to one side and then went on to do what she'd been practising that afternoon, the piece de resistance, an erotic dance that saw her clutching her breasts and sliding her hands down her knickers. The rest of the blouse came undone ever so slowly and Katie's stroking became more pronounced as Janine dragged the blouse over her face and then she straddled her.

"No touching," she took her wrists and spread her arms wide, "you've been a very naughty girl. Not only have you seduced the vicar but you've gotten her all horny and that means we have to resort to special measures."

"Such as?"

"You'll see," she opened the drawer and took out a vibrator, "what have we here? A vibrator?" She put it on the bed, "and oil?" The oil dropped onto the bed "but what have we here?"

She held up the can of whipped cream.

"Whipped cream? Did you steal this?"

"Guilty as charged," she smiled.

"Well, there's no point wasting it," she set it on the bedside drawers, "it's time for you to get naked," she unbuttoned her waistcoat and leaning down, kissed her brow, "no touching, just let me do something for you."

She pulled the waistcoat off and slowly undid the tie, it joined the waistcoat on the other side of the bed. Katie's breathing became shallower as Janine stroked her body through the blouse, her nipples were hardening and her back arched slightly as Janine proceeded to unbutton her.

"So, what kind of bra are we wearing tonight, counsellor?"

"Curvy Kate," she exhaled, "God, this is excruciating."

"You haven't seen anything yet," she finished unbuttoning the blouse and taking the duster, started twirling it over her exposed skin. Katie arched her back as Janine pulled the blouse free and undid the last two buttons.

"Yep, you're right, you are curvy," she kissed her front and pulled the blouse down over her shoulders and worked it off.

"Now the trousers," she unbuckled her belt and undid the trousers, "if you want to pray, I would pray for a quick orgasm because nothing is going to save you now."

Removing her trousers was done with a consummate grace as she smothered her legs with soft kisses and then she went on to peel off her stockings and spreading her legs, kissed and stroked her way right down to her knickers. Katie's body was glistening with sweat as Janine picked up the whipped cream a few minutes later.

"Dessert?"

"What the?"

Katie's sentence was left unfinished as Janine squirted the cream over her nipples.

"That's better," Janine arched forward and proceeded to lick her nipples clean, drawing them up into her mouth until they were hard. Katie moaned in ecstasy and Janine repeated the procedure a few more times before trailing a line of cream down to her panty line. Her panties were finally removed a few minutes later and after lubing up the vibrator, Janine commenced her probing and licking. She circled her clitoris, teasing the organ tentatively at first before settling on firmer pressure, the vibrator moved in and out to stimulate her engorged lips, Katie's back rose and fell with steady thumps as Janine kept working. Her cries became louder, Janine tickled her perineum and sent her thrashing and finally Katie let out a scream and tried to push away as Janine went deeper. Her legs shook as she started peaking and then she grabbed the brass railings and held on for dear life as the orgasm flooded through her. Janine only stopped when she heard her rasping and finally withdrew and looked up in mild concern.

"Are you all right?"

"Am I all right? Fuck woman, what have you been reading? I haven't come like that in ages."

"So it was fun?"

"Is the pope a Catholic?"

"Last time I checked online he was," she sat up and licked the vibrator, "love the oil though, kind of fruity."

"It's a lesbian special," she panted, "oh my God," she sat up and looked down at herself.

"I like the lesbian special," she shot her a sultry look, "and now I want you to fuck me six ways from Sunday."

"Is that with or without cream?"

"Oh with cream of course," she grinned.

Katie took her time with Janine, taking off the basque, and the rest of her underclothes. Scented oil dripped down her back and Katie took to the massage with a passion, easing tired muscles and causing her to sigh with pleasure. The massage only turned erotic when she was on her back and the cream was applied to her nipples and belly. A firm tongue swirled around her nipples, hardening them with every minute. With the cream gone, she began to kiss her way down to her belly and moved past her genitals to her legs. She spread her legs and began massaging them as she moved back to her vulva. A tongue lapped against her engorged lips and with the practised ease of one with many years of experience, Katie took her higher and higher until finally the dam burst and she screamed with pleasure as the orgasm took control.

It took some time to finally come down but when she did, Katie was lying with one leg between her legs. She kissed her gently and passionately.

"You are so beautiful."

"And I love you," she stroked her back, "we should do this again."

"What the whole Jason Bourne thing?"

"Maybe but the dressing up was a lot of fun but I really could use some practice on my dance moves. I'll never make the short list on Strictly," she giggled.

"You should come to London more often, I know a good belly dancer."

"Straight?"

"Pretty much, although I hear on the grapevine she's experimented," she propped on an elbow, "but on a more serious look my darling, I have to spend more time here. This afternoon I had a meeting with the senior partners about that mentoring program I mentioned a few weeks ago. Three or four days a week, but now you have a spare key. You know your way around London, obviously but maybe it's time you found some more spare time. Down here you're away from prying eyes, we can fuck all night or go out on the town. My friends think you're wonderful," she stroked her belly.

"You can stay two or three nights in a row, no pressure. This is the place to explore yourself and I'll be here for you," she brushed a lock of hair from her face.

"Your eyes are watering up."

"Yes," she wiped her eyes, "yes I'd love that."

"You're worth it," she kissed her gently, "every inch of you is worth it."

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers
12