The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you ride topless often?" I asked.

Sheila continued. "Oh yes, the feel of the wind and the sun on the skin is so lovely. It made Mary and I feel as though we were teenagers again, and the youngsters rather enjoyed it as well. They'd never done anything like that before, and were stunned that we had."

"That's young people for you," Mary interjected, "Think they've invented everything."

"Anyway, several vehicles sounded their horns at us as we went by, and there was no end of friendly natives who treated us to food and drink when we stopped," Sheila burbled.

"I should think so." Jenny and Agnes were stunning young women, and the sight of their tender young breasts stirred my manhood. "You're going to show your whole familythesepictures?"

The women laughed. "Course not, Vicar. We took these because we knew you'd like them; Jenny and Agnes are such show offs. After we download these to your hard drive, we'll erase them for the general public."

We finished the photos, and Sheila turned me in the chair to face them. "There's one other thing to show you from the trip, a souvenir, and it was the granddaughters' idea to do it one night in Cardiff."

"What?"

"This." They lifted their blouses and bras .

"Your granddaughters talked you into getting your nipples pierced?" Sheila's nipples held a couple of plain gold bars, while Mary had a on couple of lovely silver rings with green stones that dangled from each on an inch long gold chain. "Didn't that hurt?"

"Only for an moment. It's made them ever so sensitive since," Sheila said.

"Yes, and the prices on the jewelry to put in them were so reasonable. Cheaper than earrings,." Mary chimed in.

I touched the bars on Sheila's nipples, and was rewarded with a long sigh. Mary thrust herself closer so I could play with her jewelry more easily. "What will your husband do when he finds out, Sheila?"

"He hasn't seen me without my bra for years, Vicar. He won't notice, and I can always blame it on Jenny if I have to."

Mary sat down on my lap, with her teardrop, bejeweled breasts in my face. "By the way, Vic, I need to talk with you about my Derrick."

"Mary, I'm sorry that I used him like that. I left you that flash drive as insurance against the Bishop moving me, since you're the Chair of the Vestry and I could trust you. I had to use all my skills to keep that predator out of my bed, and I thought it was time for Derrick to become a man."

"Good on ya, Vic. I'm glad you could help each other out. You know, my Derrick's asked her Jenny out Saturday night, and we've been trying to get those kids together for years. It's good to see him so confident. You're so good with the young people." She glanced through the door to the bedroom. "But we see that you haven't returned Bert's videocorder yet."

"Oh, that. I'll take it back now if you want."

"No, Vicar, that's not what we had in mind," Sheila said. "Maybe you'd like to do some movie making this afternoon, only with natural light, a mobile camera, and women who don't look like stick insects. It'd also give you a chance to play with the new jewelry."

"And I owe you a specially good shagging for favors done while I was away," Mary said with a gleam in her eye.

I took a quick look at my calendar. "I think I have some time free this afternoon."

"Grand."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
Refreshing

to see a man of the cloth indulging with the ladies of the parish.

So much better that hearing of the butt fucking of young altar boys. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The only question

Nigel:

How was he going to escape Violette's clutches? A damn fine story and if you're ever in the neighborhood drop in to give us an update. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
crazy fun

Nigel, Where do you get the inspiration for this story? LOL Very funny and I am not embarrassed to say that I secretly wish to find a parish and a vicar like the one you write about. Holy moses and sweet Jesus, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good work ...

Excellant work. Don't stop your writing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Drinking Tea with Miss Wong Ch. 01 He helps carry a heavy box for an older woman...in Mature
Sex Education Class Goes Rogue Pt. 01 Boys get physical exams naked while girls watch.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Bully Takes My Mom Authors Notes Here is why the story went the way it did.in Non-Erotic
The Next Milf Porn Star Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.in Mature
Kat Gets The Cream Kat's exhibitionism has unexpected results.in Interracial Love
More Stories