The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," he said, bowing out the door.

"I used to love giving my dear Sidney oral sex. We had all those children in a short time, and never got the hang of pulling out early. He managed to acquire a 'marriage manual' as they called them, and we found out about oral sex. It was so good for us: we started doing it exclusively from that day until the week he died. That was twenty five years ago, and I miss having my sweet salami."

There are an awkward pause as I tried not to think about where this was going, hoping she'd get sidetracked again. Mary said at last: "What else did you say to me, Lucinda, when we talked about that yesterday?"

She thought for a moment, then smiled thinly. "Yes, the Vicar is a single man, will keep a secret, and is very lonely sometimes. Perhaps he would like a little action, since he's such a nice man doing such a nice job and has so many things to worry about. Getting some lipstick on his dipstick could do him a world of good."

My jaw dropped to hear her talk like that. I looked at Mary, who nodded her head in approval. There was nothing appealing about Mrs. Parkhust-Frazelton, but a wicked idea caught my imagination, and I wondered what affect her wet, minty, bare gums would have.

Mrs. Parkhurst-Frazelton reached into her mouth and handed something to Mary, who put it in a glass at the table beside him. Mary put the false teeth on an end table, and moved her chair close to the sofa, putting herself in easy reach of us. Mrs. Parkhurst-Frazelton looked at me and said, "How would you like some oral sex, Vicar? I can't promise you endurance, but I'm sure we can work something out. You are an astoundingly beautiful man, I hope you know that. Please get out your manhood, Vicar, and let's see if we can get it to stand up."

I lowered my trousers: my member was barely stirring from its lair, but Mary's sweet hands played with it and got it to the stiffness required. Mrs. Parkhurst-Frazelton began to stroke it herself, put another buttermint in her mouth and lowered her head onto my member. There was a tingle as her mouth tentatively engulfed me: all those mints were dancing in her mouth drove the head of my erection wild. Her mint coated tongue was like a butterfly, flitting over my slit and around my corona; my erection provided a lot of slickness to give her the taste she longed for. Her blue veined hand tenderly grasped my shaft, moving down and tracing a delicate finger around my scrotum and circling my oysters. She couldn't take much of the length into her warm mouth, but the head of my cock was being treated royally.

After about five minutes, she began to pull away, and I helped her back into a sitting position. She continued to stroke my shaft with a feather touch, smiling broadly and licking her lips. Mary gave her dentures back to her and she put them into her mouth one handed. "That was better than I could have hoped for, Father. I think in another minute, I could have tasted your fullness." Her hand ran down my shaft and reached under to caress my balls. "You know, I watch adult videos from time to time. I love to watch what I can't do anymore. We can't leave this lovely fellow all alone, now that he's all worked up. Mary dear, could you help me?"

Mary's familiar soft grip held me now. Mrs. Parkhurst-Frazelton's eyes were following the action up and down with a gleam, it was as if she were making love to my member just by watching it. "When he's ready, you can speed up, dear. I'd like to see a money shot in person again."

Providing a show just for her, Mary used both her hands to make love to me, stopping from time to time to lubricate me in her mouth "Mmm, those are nice mints, Lucinda," she said, and took one. I felt a tingle in my testicles, and a look to Mary told her I was close. She sped up her pace, and Mrs. Parkhurst-Frazelton reached over ready to catch her share of the product. Faster and faster Mary stroked, until I erupted in delight; Mrs. Parkhurst-Frazelton gathered some wet creaminess in her hand and brought it to her lips. She lapped up as much of the semen from her hand as she could, licking her palm and sucking her fingers and savored the taste. Mary's soft and mint tingled mouth moved to clean up the rest of my spunk, and her engulfment of my member questing every drop almost drove me wild. Mrs. Parkhust-Frazelton's eyes were closed in reverie as she rolled my semen around her mouth, a smile on her face. "Very nice, Father, very nice. You taste delicious."

After things settled back to normal, I redid my fly and she rang the bell. Willikins brought a large tray with finger food and vegetables for our luncheon; we made small talk during the meal She called for her checkbook, and I didn't look as she made out a check for the parish. Giving it to Mary, I didn't want to see how much it was for.

The All Saints Festival went better than expected. The turnout for the three days was excellent in spite of indifferent weather, and satisfaction high. A number of booths offered baked goods, trinkets, and other miscellaneous items for sale to brisk business; several games and rides entertained the children and children at heart. The youth combined a beauty pageant with a slave auction, raising much interest from the men of the parish. Most of the young people's slave time was purchased by their parents, and Betsy Clark, Harry and Mavis Hazelton's sixteen year old granddaughter, won the beauty pageant. The Three Stooges succeeded in organizing a fine Texas Hold 'Em tournament, and made a fair amount of profit from it for the parish. I played in the tournament and made the final table, but the cards were running Harry Hazelton's way that day, and his face beamed as if we won the World cup single handed.

.

At the end of the celebration, it was agreed informally that the festival become a yearly event. Many hands took part in the clean up, and I slept well that night. The next morning, Mary came by with the figures. "We did far better than expected, Vicar. We netted over £5000 with the festival"

"How did that happen?"

"Well, most of it came from the Poker tournament, and the Slave Auction was the next high money raiser. With that, we have money for all our projects in hand, which will make the Bishop happy."

"What about the debt?"

"Mrs. Parkhurst-Frazelton took care of that and more. Do you know how much she wrote that check for when we visited her?"

"How much?"

She showed me the amount on the page. £500.000. I almost fainted on the spot. Mary's eyes danced, and she touched my arm to steady me. "Any ideas for what to do with this beyond the debt retirement?"

I thought for a moment. "Endowment funds. Let's create a £100.000 fund for Choir School scholarships, so poor boys and girls can sing in the choir. Then let's do a University fund for the teens of our parish who want to go on to higher education. Does that sound good?"

Mary beamed. "That sounds very good. You're a genius, Vic. I think this calls for a drink."

"I think that we need to do something first. I don't know about you, but I feel rather grimy, since I just got back from my morning run. A shower would be in order before that."

"Sounds like a plan, Vic. I'll meet you there.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Jesus, Mary and Lucinda!

Oh what the poor VIcar must go thru to get the money for his parish. lol This story is so funny in spots. But I think the Vicar would like to feel what it feels like after Mrs. Lucinda P-F. sucks on a cinnamon Altoids rather than a butter mint! A blow job even a vicar will find outstanding....maybe next after the altoids, a mentos--aren't they all english mints/candy? again, funny and delicious, thanks!

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
To The Vicar

It is so nice to have a modern Vicar with a strong supporting Quilting Society. All interested in social work. Enjoyed your tongue in cheek parish and will look forward for more of your tales

allforallallforallalmost 18 years ago
Simply Great

This is a tidy sexual romance. Good story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

No Nut November 21 Mick continues to face issues with his predicamen.in Humor & Satire
The Downhill Fey Forest Ch. 01 Fairies humiliate a male courier in the sloping fey forest.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Heroine Addiction The spelling is correct. Will her mission cost her marriage?in Loving Wives
One Way to Stay Out of Jail He doesn't do RANDOM acts of destruction.in Non-Erotic
It was Only on Stun! Ch. 01 The Accidental Bodyguard; Lose 1 client, gain another.in Non-Erotic
More Stories