The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tear crept from her eye and I stroked her cheek. "You don't have to do anything to earn that, Sheila. The fact you are earnest that I do this for you is enough is enough to convince me, although I'm really not sure this is a good idea. If Jenny wants me to be her first rather than Derrick, then I'll do it for love of you." Sheila kissed my palm and up my arm to meet my lips, where she made love to my face until Jenny returned to the room.

"That looks wonderful, Gran. May I have a go?"

I looked at her. She was completely naked in the daylight: her dark hair hung down over her light brown shoulders, her pierced nipples were hardening; her flat stomach and puckered belly button pointed down to the gossamer spiderweb just above her labia; her round apple hips narrowed smoothly to her knees before swelling outward in shapely calves to narrow again at her ankles; her feet were the most lovely I'd seen in my life. Making love to this goddess would be a blessing.

"I'm not quite ready to start again," I said. "Why don't you review what you learned earlier today, Jenny."

"Yes, Vicar," she said huskily, and reached out to caress my half limp John Thomas. She crawled on the bed to sit between my legs, and when she licked the head of my cock, I could tell that she had been sucking mints downstairs. A little lip escaped and I felt a little sharpness; it wasn't enough to hurt, but it electrified me. "You can be a tiny bit toothy if you want, Jenny, but be very careful. If you scrape his cock hard with your teeth, at best he'll lose his erection and at worst he'll start to bleed and you may lose him completely." She pulled out and covered her teeth better before resuming. It took two minutes flat of her oral attention to bring me back to full staff after that. I gestured her away and patted the bed for her grandmother to lie down upon.

Sheila lay flat on her back at first, and a touch told me that she wasn't quite ready for penetration. A look and a nod and I took up the lecture. :"There are several ways to get a woman ready for sex: I'm going to show you a couple so you can talk your lover through them. The first is digital manipulation. See how my finger glides around her vaginal lips. I vary the sequence, occasionally paying more attention to this little bud on top. That's the clitoris, and something that will help your man give you a lot of pleasure. Notice the shivers that go through your grandmother's body as I touch it; I'm not staying there all the time yet because it takes a while to get her going. I found this out by experience, but also by communication. The best thing you can do for a lover is let him know what you like about what he's doing, and get him to do the same for you.

"The other way to stimulate is through oral sex. Sheila, you need to take up the lecture now, I'll be busy." I went between her legs and started working my tongue up and down her lower lips.

"The Vicar is licking around the area of my vagina, lurking around and teasing me. I don't know if he coming in this time, or not. Oh, oh, oh, now he's licking my pussy lips, aahhhh, and getting that clitoris, or clit, every now and then. He's careful not to bite or blow, because either could mean pain or trouble. Oooo, now he's sticking his tongue right up my hole and working it around, my God that feels so good. Vicar, I'll give you a year or two to stop that. He can combine digital stimulation with oral technique, aha like that, oh my God, and if he keeps this up for another five minutes, you'll have to peel me off the ceiling." Since she was now very well lubricated, I decided to move on, rising up to my knees.

I took over the lecture. "Now it's time to bring theyin and theyang together. Your grandmother is going to help me out by positioning me for insertion, do you see?" Jenny nodded her head, her eyes wide in fascination. "I'll plunge in gradually, so she can adjust to me up her vagina, even though we've done this before." I put the head inside first, and with broadening strokes I was soon pumping her full length. "Now, the woman doesn't just have to lie there and take it; she can thrust back in synchronization and it will feel better for her. If she grinds her hips, the sensations go up another level." Sheila started to grind her hips, and my breathing increased. "Oh yes, Sheila baby, that's very nice. Tell her about how you're feeling."

"Well, I don't have the silver tongue the Vicar has, but the hip action makes all the difference in the world. This is flat out lovely and wonderful. Walk around and see it from every angle, Jen." Jenny walked around as we pumped, taking mental notes. "Shall we switch now, Vic?"

"Yes, of course, this is a demonstration. Normally we'd stay at this until we came or we got tired and had to shift positions. Before we leave this basic position with the woman on her back, she can lift her legs up to several positions with her knees higher and higher. See how that changes the angle of penetration. I like it when a woman has her legs up over my shoulders: I can really get a good position to thrust almost straight down into the vagina, and the women I've known really love this position. Now let's flip over."

I let Sheila up off the bed and laid down on my back. She knelt over my erection and guided it into her cunt as she sat on my dick. "Jen dear, this is a great position as well, and the blokes enjoy it, too," Sheila began. "You get a lot of control over just how much he fills you up and you can vary the penetration for good effect. He can also play with your tits very nicely from here." I reached up to play with Sheila's breasts, drawing a long moan from her as her head lolled back for am moment. "Don't be afraid to try this one, or the other one we're going to do." After a few good pumps on my manhood, Sheila got off and got onto all fours, her favorite position and mine.

"This is called 'doggy style' and it's a favorite of mine," I began. "It's a little tricky getting lined up, but the sensations at this angle are beyond belief." I started pumping Sheila from behind, she moaned and sighed as I gradually increased my pace. Reaching forward, I grasped the bars that impaled her breasts and gently toyed with them, sending her into another level of ecstasy. Jenny's face was fascinated at watching her grandmother getting so savagely impaled, and she reached down to finger herself while she licked her lips. Confident I could hold off, I brought Sheila to a shuddering orgasm, pulling out before I got too close to my own. She lay on the bed quivering for several minutes, grinning inanely.

Jenny lay down on the bed beside Sheila and opened her legs. "It's my turn now. Let's see how well I can do."

I took a deep breath. She was irresistible lying there: I was afraid that I'd shoot my wad all over her body before I could do what she wanted. Her legs were in the air, and she rubbed her damp pussy urgently to persuade me to do her will. Knowing her fascination for what she just saw, I started with her the same way I did with her grandmother, by touching and licking her slit.

A spasm took her as my tongue touched her clitoris, and her juices multiplied exponentially as I explored her sweet nectar, leading to a full set of uncontrolled quivering that lasted a full minute. She didn't need to tell me: that was her first orgasm. I paused several moments waiting for her to recover, and looked her in the eyes. She raised her legs and nodded, reaching out to guide my phallus to its destination.

Her virgin vagina was so slick that its initial resistance was minimal, but after I pushed the head in, I worked my way deeper very slowly, giving her time to adjust as she tried to take the whole thing. "Don't think there'll be blood, Vicar," she said. "I was a gymnast in school, and I've been borrowing Grandmum's dildo for two years now.." Winces accompanied every half inch deeper, but they were followed by looks of bliss as she got used to a new depth of insertion.

"Do you want to stop here?" I asked.

"No, I want to take all of it. Keep going."

It seemed like an eternity, but I was able to get it all in, and a look of triumph settled on her face with her eyes twinkling in joy. She put her calves on my shoulders and started grinding her hips, and I began pumping slowly in and out, increasing to match her pace. Sheila rolled off the bed to watch for a moment, then left for the kitchen. After a minute or so, Jenny pushed me back, and wanted to turn me over so she could be on top. I laid down and let her impale herself on my cock; it took less time and she rode me hard while I fondled her firm breasts and played with her nipple jewelry. Two minutes later, and she stopped, getting on all fours and wiggled her hips in invitation. Coming around behind her, I slipped into her from behind, reaching up to toy with her wonderful tits and bringing her to another orgasm before I ejaculated.

She fell down to the bed just as Sheila reentered the room. Smiling broadly, she said, "Are you two finished yet?"

"No, Grandmum, the Vicar hasn't come yet. We need to make him come."

"Well, Jen, there's several ways we can do that."

I nodded my head. "I think I'm about to pop, and I need to if I'm not going away from this session with blue balls."

Jenny sat on the bed in front of me and kissed the end of my member. Turning to her grandmother, she said: "I want to take him up my ass."

Sheila gave her a dubious look. "I haven't been brave enough to do that yet, Jennifer Marie, although I know one or two people who have. This will take some lubrication, and I'm not sure we have anything here that will serve."

"Jenny, you don't have to do that," I interjected. "You can blow me again, or let your grandmother have some of the fun."

She sprung off the bed and reached into her bag, producing a wax wrapped cylinder. "I've got a stick of butter here, at room temperature. This will do the trick."

I patted my foot in nervousness while my John Thomas stayed at full attention at the sight of the delicious posterior. "It was a chore coming in the front door as it was. The back entry will be much more difficult."

"I want you to take all three kinds of my virginity tonight, Vicar. Yours was the first cock I

sucked and yours was the first dick I fucked. Give it to my butt the first time, please and I'll not bother you again."

Her grandmother rolled her eyes and looked at me. "When she's this determined, the only thing to do is let her try it. Use the butter and see how far you can go."

I took the butter from Jenny, and unwrapped it. She lay on her back on the bed, throwing her legs up and her hips forward to present her dark channel. Massaging her little pucker, I used more and more butter until I pushed one finger, then two into her rear passage. "You'll have to relax even more, Jenny, use that gymnast flexibility. That's good, we've got two fingers up you; I want to work three in before I try the main weapon."

She grimaced and relaxed. "All right, Vicar, you're the boss." Another pat of soft butter, and the third finger had forced its entry; she squirmed as it came in but settled down and focused on the positive sensations. I brought her hand down and put it on her clitoris; she took the hint and began to play with herself, which helped the process even more. Gesturing, I got up back up on all fours for the last dance.

I got all the butter inside her before I lined up my intruder. Putting it directly on her pucker, I said: "All's ready, Jenny. We'll take this at your pace: just back up as much as you can take and take your time. Don't. . ."

She started pushing immediately, getting the head through the tight ring of muscles almost immediately. Groaning, she leaned back more, working me deeper and deeper while frigging her clitoris. This was going quicker than the initial penetration of her virgin cunt; when we hit the half way point, she initiated longer and longer strokes. Finally, she accomplished what I thought impossible: I was in up to my balls and pumping her hard. I grabbed her right breast she moaned, and the biggest orgasm of the night took her; I popped out as she lay there to shudder on the bed.

Sheila brought over some wet wipes to de-grime my erection. She started wanking me to

bring me off, and Jenny came over to let me blow my seed on her face, closing her eyes and opening her mouth to take in as much as the milky whiteness as she could. When I'd stopped pulsating, she licked the head clean and sucked out every last drop before scooping globs from her face to swallow.

Sheila gave my flaccid penis and long, slow kiss before I got dressed. We took the photo series of Sheila grilling steak wearing nothing but an apron, and Jenny wanted some cheesecake shots naked on the rug and couch. The girls put their clothes on and the meal was excellent as usual; Sheila's culinary craft was undimmed. Jenny kissed my hand rather than my lips in parting, and turned without looking back.

Her grandmother gave me a big kiss and hug. "I don't know how to repay you."

"Don't worry about it. There's only one thing I want to know."

"What?"

"Pulling out early is very unreliable as birth control. Let me know when her next period comes."

"Right, Vic."

A couple of weeks later, I was reassured when Sheila sent me an e-mail titled ALL CLEAR. The next day, Derrick and Jenny were in my office to announce their engagement and ask me to help prepare them for their life together...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why jenny wanted vic in all her hole first

that was a puzzle to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fabulous

love these stories. Nigel and Mr C Petersunn are my two current favourites. Good narrative, convincing dialogue, kinky sex.

Wonderful!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Beating Ragnarok Race to find love on the last day.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Pastor's Chair Parishioner finds a new delight.in Toys & Masturbation
The Last True Fan Fallen Star finds old admirer.in Romance
Carefree Cove Ch. 01 Blossoming love echoes through time.in Novels and Novellas
The Heart Shaped Mosaic A legacy is passed to another generation.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories