The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like some of wine, luv," a soft voice came from under the table. Pouring it awkwardly since my reach across the table was hindered, I passed the glass down. It was taken by one hand while the other trapped mine below; a soft mouth enveloped my index finger, sucking gently and teasing the nail with the tongue. My member began to dance in anticipation, but Mary didn't let go my finger for several moments of elegant frustration.

I regained my damp digit and brought my hand up to raise the wine glass. The soft lips began to quest up my thigh, the gentle tongue tip peeked out to work its magic on my sensitive skin. Higher and higher they rose, reaching the twin orbs in the middle, to suck and swirl them with huge, wet licks that drove me crazy. The long tongue began to ascend my nine inch shaft until it reached the end, then left just before engulfing. Mary's right hand began stroking me and I felt an overpowering tingle as her sweet mouth devoured the head of my cock. She'd taken a mouthful of wine before sucking me in, and the combination of the wine and the soft, sweet mouth I knew so well almost made me expend my seed immediately. Backing off, the soft lips went back to the testicles to lick and swirl before ascending the column again and taking another sip before slipping my massive head into her loving mouth.

It was difficult to keep silent through all this. My face contorted and my mouth went dry as I tried to hold back the moans of pleasure that would normally escape my lips. Mary backed off again, and resumed her quest from the beginning. The Bishop droned on fundraising, and as Mary took me in her mouth the third time it became clear that she wanted to bring things to a culmination. Anyone looking at me would have seen my face screwed up in agony as the pressure built in my balls; my ejaculation pulsed several times as the chair of my Vestry sought to swallow every drop.

Panting, I returned to reality, and Mary reappeared on the other side of the table. She took out her compact; semen had overflowed her mouth and dripped down on her bare chest. It was a miracle that none hit her gown. Looking at the mirror, she scooped all the residual wetness from her face into her mouth, sucking her fingers, and gathered the spots of whiteness off her chest to savor. She gave me a mischievous look as she cleaned her fingers, and took a sip of wine. "I think I'll have to go fix my face for a moment," she whispered. "Be right back."

As she glided silently from the room, I began the chore of pulling up my boxers and pants under the table unnoticed. It was exasperating, and when a glance from across the room caught mine, I had to stop and feign interest in the Bishop's address. The chore was finished around the time Mary returned to the table. She looked immaculate and radiant as she glided back into her chair. I leaned over and whispered to her: "Your fork has been on the table all this time." She had to fight to hold back a chuckle.

We ran into Reverend Arthur Farnsworth, Vicar of St. Edward the Confessor as we were leaving, the nearest parish to mine. Arthur was staggering drunk as he left with his friend, Archdeacon Tommy Hughes, my tormentor from earlier in the day. They had their own method of coping with the Bishop's Yearly Report Torture: alcoholic stupor. Arthur stuck out his hand and lurched over to shake mine.

"Alfie, my pal, how's it going? And is this the lovely Mary Sterns, chair of the Vestry? Pleased to meet you, my lady. Alfie, I think I'd almost go back across the aisle for a lady like this." He tried to give Mary's hand a gallant kiss, but he almost fell and his companion steadied him; they must have been working their way through several carafes during the talk. "You two seem extremely alert and lucid at this point of the evening. Did you really listen to what old Horace windbag was saying?"

"Of course not, Artie. Did you?"

"Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no," he covered his mouth and sputtered, "Pbbt, pbbt, pbbt, I could be that guy onThe Vicar of Dibley. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes. He, he, he. Didn't follow a worm, a word of it. Did you see old Viola-Violette up there with her baby bulge? She's finally got tits. At-at-at least she doesn't have to worry about being arresssested as a transvestite anymore."

"Yes, I guess that's right, Artie."

"But, but, but you two are the only happy people leaving here tonight, other than old Horace. You need to tell me this sooo I can do it next year and keep my brain for melting." He staggered again. "C'mon Alfie, give for your old mate."

"Can't say Artie. Mary would kill me."

Tommy swerved toward me and veered back again. "Oh c'mon Alfie, mate. I'm your mate, too, jus' like Artie. I coudna keep up with Queen Horace's drivel and I wrote the damn shite." Arthur started sputtering in glee again.

I glanced around and didn't see anyone else I knew. "Well, Artie, Mary got down under the table and gave me some stunning oral sex while Horace was boring everybody else to death."

Mary gulped and turned crimson, but Arthur and Tommy missed it, breaking into wet, snickers. "Pbbt, pbbt, pbbt, sure, Alfie, sure," Arthur tittered.. "Pity I didn't think of it myself. Musst give it a try with Timmy, Tommy next year."

Tommy fell down on the floor laughing and rolled around. "Couldna doo it at the head table, Artie. Too many folks would shee, and Queennie would get jealllous."

Arthur gave me a very broad wink and touched his nose on the fourth try. "If you don't want to tell me, Alfie boy, you don't have to. We can all keep our little secrets." Tommy got to his feet still chuckling and leaned up against Arthur. "Well, Tommy and I have to go home and have sex all night. You, you, you and Mary go ahead do the same, me old mate, it'd be grand. Ha, ha, ha. Night, night." Tommy echoed him weakly, and they staggered, one against each other, off down the corridor to their taxi.

Turning, I saw anger on Mary's face. She pulled back when I reached out for her, and tapped her foot. "Mary, love, you ever hear the phrase: 'the Truth shall set you free?' You saw Artie; he didn't believe me even though I told him the truth. It would have been the same if he'd been sober. You would be amazed at what facts people don't accept, even when told directly."

She relaxed a little bit, but walked out to the taxi ahead of me, opened her own door and entered quickly closing it behind her. When I joined her inside, she had more to say after I gave the driver his instructions..

"I don't think it's funny. You're implying that we don't belong together, that it's incredible that we should be a couple. You're implying that we look ridiculous together."

"We didn't look ridiculous together. George Staton was ready to jump your bones in the garden, and he's a happily married man, or a reasonable facsimile thereof. I've seen the young men at the Pub give you the eye when you wear your shorts in the summertime, showing off that fantastic derriere of yours. I'm not ashamed to take you anywhere, from an audience with the Queen to the Ellis County, Kansas festival."

"I've always wanted to see Kansas; see where you came from."

"Well, I'm going back this summer and if you've got the time and money, you're welcome to come with me. We'll spend some time in Chicago and the Rockies and make a trip of it."

"Can I bring my Agnes with me?"

My mouth worked faster than my mind. "Of course, bring your Agnes along.Bring your Agnes along?We'll never have an intimate moment the whole time we're there."

She kissed me and stroked my cheek. "We're smarter than she is, and she'll want to wander off alone. There'll be moments for us to share. I don't know how we'll get together the money, but we'll do it. It's a date."

"Grand." Snuggling into my arm, we rode in romantic quiet all the way home. The day was ending much better than it began.

After entering the Rectory, she leapt into my arms. "Take me to your bed, stud. The appetizer is over, it's time for the main course." She batted her eyes ridiculously; I laughed and carried her up to my lair, where I unwrapped her and we made love long into the night..

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story,give us more of this story

i didn't know the church was so much fun.

Share this Story