The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused and she panted heavily. Sheila gave her a sip of water from a bottle, and she gathered herself. "Do my bum now, Vicar, do my bum."

Her legs jerked up involuntarily as the stinging blows landed on her gigantic hips. She jerked and twisted, putting a great strain on her clamped nipples away from me; the girls had a better view of her front and nodded I should continue. A wet spot started to form on the floor beneath Mavis, as I worked her over, her essence dripped down from her crotch forming a puddle on the linoleum floor. I paused to reach under her and probe her with a couple of fingers. She howled with delight and bucked down against my hand. "Fist me, Vicar, fist me."

"Let me finish your bottom and legs, first."

"Ooo, yes, please do. Grand, Vic, grand. Keep up the good work, you're a luv."

TheWater Musicconcluded, and Sheila went over to program a new selection. Stravinsky'sFirebirdbegan its dark passacaglia, oddly appropriate as the whip cracked against Mavis' massive ass and legs. Soon, I had her from heel to shoulder blade a solid, bright red. Going over I squatted behind her and probed her crotch again: her swamp was incredibly damp and my fingers slipped in with ease. "Oh yes, Vic, more, more."

An inspiration struck me: there was enough room between her crotch and the wall for me to sit with my face at clitoris level. Her legs were away from the wall since her huge mammaries were swinging free despite their shackles. I maneuvered myself to sit beneath her, giving her clit a welcoming lick. The chain rattled in response, and I made a fist with my right hand, putting the knuckle of my index finger against her vaginal opening. Sheila came around to take a few snaps of this position, and I started to work my fist up her canal while licking her clit feverishly.

"Oh yes, Vic, you're a dream come true. Push it up farther, push it up farther."

Mavis' capacity was extreme and I was able to get my whole hand in up to the wrist. Twisting it brought more jangling and cries of joy, and more pleas to put in more. Suddenly, I felt a warm suction on my John Thomas; Mary had come over and fellatiated me while stroking my twin oysters. I felt resistance, so I began a twisting piston accompanied by more action on her little bud. "Give it a nibble, give it a nibble," Mavis said,. "Oooh yes, harder, harder. Don't be afraid, you won't hurt me. Yes, harder."

I squeezed her clitoris between my teeth and that sent her over the edge; an earthquake sized orgasm took her. She quivered and shook, making the chain jingle and her breasts do a vigorous constrained dance. "Leave it till it passes," she screamed out, and a full two minutes later she began to subside. Meanwhile, my own gonads were getting ready for their release, and Mary accelerated her pace to push me over the top. Sheila was already releasing her from her bonds as Mary's sweet mouth coaxed my seed to its welcome embrace. I slowly pulled my arm back out of her; we released her and helped her to lie down on the bench, still shaking and smiling broadly. "Oh, that was wonderful, a real slice of heaven, luv." She kissed my hand and smiled up at me, her eyes shining.

Mary fetched Bert's videocorder, which they set up on a stand, and played through what had just happened at high speed. Sheila had some excellent shots on her digital camera as well, and Mavis cooed at each picture that showed her in pain. I put my arm around Sheila's shoulder and said: "Well, Mavis, I hope this is what you wanted for your birthday."

She took a deep breath. "Yes, luv, it's a great start. Let me recover and we'll do the rest of it." I could hardly believe my ears. The rest of it? Sheila sprinted out of the room and pounded up the stairs, her breasts flopping dramatically. I looked at Mary, who nodded and said: "Mavis would like to finish at theprie-dieu," The lowest tufts of Mary's grey pubic hair were damp, and a gleam I had never seen before lurked in her eyes. "She'd like to be tied at the kneeler with her hands behind her and her breasts resting on the ledge. First, she'd like you to flog her tits like you did her backside, turning them nicely red, then cover them with a few coats of hot wax. If you'd like to do anything else beforehand to get her going, that's fine with her. Then, when you're done, she'll give you a nice blow job to thank you for your efforts."

Mavis looked up at me eagerly, and after a moment I nodded my head. Sheila returned with a couple of things from upstairs: a ball gag and a rope I'd used with Mavis before. Mavis got up with difficulty and made her way over to theprie-dieu, putting the stool over the kneeler. Her back was still red from the abuse. Sheila cuffed her hands behind her back, and I tied her chest and breasts as I had before, not too tightly. Mavis shook with anticipation: "I've been looking forward to this all day, luv. Tried doing it myself, but I just can't get the right angle and power. Done the old candle wax before, that's a treat: you can cover me in hot parrafin any day, Vicar. Better get the ball gag in Sheila, I don't want to shake the rafters with this session." Sheila put the gag in her mouth and tied it behind her head; Mary took a few stills with Sheila's camera, then took the videocorder and got ready.

Before taking up unfamiliar means, I did something I knew Mavis liked. I took my Western spurs out, and held them before her eyes. Marvis' eyes grew huge and she purred; a glance told me that Mary was interested as well, and Sheila trembled at the sight. Teasingly, I barely made contact with Mavis' skin, tracing all around ever so lightly, then I increased the pressure until the points dug into her skin. She screamed into her gag as I circled her nubs closely, and a few scattered droplets appeared in the wake of the spurs.

Then, it was time to reclaim the whip. I started the whip in the air to get some momentum, Mavis' eyes followed it fascinated at its journey. The first few taps straight down were rather light; Sheila said: "Don't forget to work over the nipples, Vic; Mavis loves that." I walked around to get a few sideways swings at my big brown targets, and she moaned at each kiss of the whip on her nubs. Moving back and forth, I alternated my lashes from top to side to middle to nipple. Tears flowed from Mavis' closed eyes as the skin of her massive churns turned a shade of red that matched her backside; she nodded her head and moaned almost constantly throughout.

I stopped for a moment. "Have I missed anything?"

Mary put the camera down a moment. "You didn't do the undersides." Mavis shook her head up and down vigorously in agreement.

Pondering for a moment, I turned and whispered in Sheila's ear: "There's a 12 inch plastic ruler in my desk in the study upstairs. Be a love and run get it for me." She left the room and pounded up the stairs as Mary gave me a quizzical look. I picked up Mavis' breast to see the contrast between the angry, irritated skin from the side to the pale, untouched skin below. Dropping it hard on the ledge, I picked up the other one to inspect it before letting it fall heavily.

Sheila returned, her breasts bouncing with her haste, carrying a double boiler and the plastic ruler in her mouth. She handed me what I wanted and set the pot aside. I smiled at Mavis, whose eyes were large and bright. "This is going to be a little to awkward to use the whip, so I'll try this with your permission." Mavis looked at it with some fear, then nodded her head. I squeezed the nipple and pulled her heavy right tit up with my left hand, smacking the creamy white skin with the ruler several times before letting it fall. She howled through the gag, and I took the other one up to give the opposite creamy whiteness the same treatment.

I stroked the top of her breasts and teased her areolas to give her a little positive stimulation before lifting the right one up to whack it with the ruler several times again before letting it fall. After several rounds, the underside of her breasts matched the rest of the orbs in color, and thick streams of tears flowed down Mavis' face.

I touched her cheek and brushed away some of the liquid. "Is this what you wanted?" I asked, touching her face. She nodded her head and pushed her cheek against my palm. "Then let's head for the finale, after another interlude."

There was a feather duster there, and I took it to tickle her armpits and neck. Mavis twisted and turned to get away from it, giggling behind her gag, whopping in huge breaths. Seeing her distress and incipient hyperventilation, I only did this for a few seconds, turning to tickle Sheila then Mary, interrupting their jobs as photographers.

Le Sacre du Printempsbegan to wail from the music system, as I took a ladle from the double boiler full of parrafin to dribble droplets of fire on the red skin. Mavis sighed and moaned as the wax painted its designs; shrieking though her gag when the wax hit her enormous nipples. Working back and forth, I turned her breasts a sea of bright orange oceans of wax, pouring out larger and larger dollops. Four layers were enough, and I stepped aside so Mary and Sheila could record the art work. Taking the ball gag out, Mavis took several deep breaths and accepted some water that Sheila gave her. "Oh Vic, that was better than I could have hoped for. Let me suck you while I'm still tied up and helpless and my tits covered with wax."

She opened her mouth and sucked the head of my member in. Her tongue was a feather around my corona, then she pulled me in until I was plunging deep into her throat. I didn't go all the way in, but far enough that her mouth and throat were a warm, clasping, velvet glove that summoned my semen to fill it. She didn't release me until I had released every drop, and I undid her bonds after pulling out of her.

There were a few tasks left. First came a butter knife to scrape off the worst of the artwork, then the whisk broom to take off every last bit. Mavis' head went back in fresh delight and she twisted and squirmed her way up the mountain to another thundering climax. We helped Mavis back into the hottub, programming the waters to soothe muscles that had been in confined far too long. Mary, Sheila and I watched the last portion of Mavis' birthday present, and my manhood revived. The girls each gave me a deep kiss, and fondled me gently. "Let's wrap it up by giving Mavis a floor show. What do you think?"

They both nodded. "Capital idea, Vicar, capital."

Sheila and Mary were great fun as we tried to perform for Mavis in every position she asked from us. Fortunately, my exercise regimen kept me in shape for some wild positions, and after my prostate was thoroughly exhausted, we all sat in the hot tub drinking champagne and toasting Mavis. We had to call it an evening before 11, since I had to return to Lucinda Parkhurst-Frazelton's house the next morning: she'd promised a decision about a contribution for the Bishop.

The next morning I was on the sofa in Mrs.Parkhurst-Frazelton's mansion. Sleep was reluctant to leave my eyes, but I managed not to doze off before she entered the room. In her trembling hand was a check for the Bishop: I looked at it, and sighed inwardly that old Horace would be happy.

"Now, Vicar, we need to attend to something we didn't get around to the other day. I promised you months ago that I would help you in your solitude. It must be torture to be all alone in that Vicarage, night after night. . .." I quaked in both terror and anticipation as she got our her tin of Altoids.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 01 Mike discovers that he is not immune to the pandemic.in Mind Control
Quaranteam: Blake's Seven Ruairi Blake finds out about the Quaranteam vaccine.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Quaranteam: Off the Grid Ch. 01-02 Retreating from tragedy, Colin Sullivan runs to the hills.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Locker Room Dare Ch. 01 A dare takes a crazy turn for a high school geek.in First Time
Quaranteam: Ruins United Ch. 01 I'm still standing, better than I ever did.in Mind Control
More Stories