The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around lunchtime, they guided me to a very familiar spot: the old tree with the windmill and pond nearby. We laid our bikes by the tree trunk, and to my amazement, the girls went over to the windmill where they brought over a large basket from the locker underneath it. "Your mum told us about this place," Mary said as she struggled with her burden, "we've been putting our luncheons here all week. The water is grand after a long day's ride." Agnes helped her spread a large blanket in the shade of the tree and we reclined on it after a sip of water from our bottles, panting from the heat. A breeze stirred the green canopy above us, and the water rippled gently in reply. Life did not get much better.

A red nailed foot started stroking my leg. I looked over at Mary quizzically; this was rather bold with Agnes next to us. She looked back at me with a question in her eyes, and I asked, "What's up, Mary?"

"Vicar, I'd like to talk with you about membership in a parish organization."

"Which one?"

"The Quilting Ladies."

"That's hardly an official organization, and you haven't asked me about its membership before."

"You've helped my Derrick and Sheila's Jenny learn about life and love and helped bring them together. Mavis' twin granddaughters are fifteen and three years away at least. Aggie is a good girl who wants to carry on in graduate school and focus on her studies." Agnes was a promising organ scholar who filled in when Niall was away, and was starting her Master's in organ that fall. Mrs. Parkhurst-Frazleton had given her a scholarship to make a Master's and even a Doctorate possible if she wanted it; she had the talent. "She hates the social scene, isn't interested in boys her age, but needs a hobby to help her relax from the day's studies. The needle work appeals to her and everything that goes with it. It will be a great diversion and keep her grounded in everyday life while she's in the Ivory Tower of Academia. What do you think?"

My mind began a slow, counter-clockwise spin. Was she asking me to screw her granddaughter? "Do Sheila and Mavis approve?"

"Oh yes, I talked it over with them before we left. Mavis will be out of town a lot, Sheila can only manage one night a week these days, and when Jenny has her baby I'm going to be helping her quite a bit. You've been on your own too much lately, and Aggie will help us take care of you."

I rolled over to see what Agnes thought of the idea, and found her lying on her side completely naked, smiling broadly. She was a golden brown goddess from head to toe, with a mane of long, fiery red hair cascading down her back and a tuft of fire between her legs. "I'd love to be a Quilting Lady, Vicar," she purred. "Do you think I have what it takes?"

No words came out of my mouth, but my eyes must have told her, for her bright blue eyes shone at my reaction. Mary's hand began to stroke my back, pushing me gently toward her. Agnes moved closer and our lips met for the first time; a sweet encounter that deepened as our tongues sought each other. Mary removed my shoes and socks, then worked my shorts down over my hips and legs. My hands wandered over Agnes' back as hers quested down my sides and stomach. She sat me up to pull my polo shirt over my head, then the sweaty t-shirt I had underneath. Her grandmother refreshed my feet with a couple of wet wipes, then massaged them and ran her tongue along the instep, taking my big toe in her soft, relentless mouth. My erection sprung through the flap in my drawers, and it was trapped before the last bit of clothing could be removed. Agnes' long, strong, nimble fingers began drawing an ornate, lyrical melody from my organ comparable to any Bach prelude; I reached over her to caress her firm breast, tracing delicate circles that caused her to gasp time and time again.

We were loath to give up this position under the green leaves and breeze. The younger woman shifted around to pull my briefs off and take my wet manhood into her mouth. Two tongues swirling different parts of me were more than I could bear, so I motioned the older woman to come higher. "Sit here," I said and patted the blanketed ground beside me. I began licking her inner thigh and working my way up to the honey pot I'd tasted so often. My tongue chased her wet bud around and around as Agnes' tongue made music with my corona. Soon we was all moving to the plateau, and we all came together by a quirk of fortune, Mary screaming and writhing, Agnes shuddering as she sucked down pulse after pulse of my elixir of love.

When the quaking subsided, we lay together entwined with me in the middle. "Were you masturbating, Agnes?"

"No, Vicar. It's never happened to me before, but I was so into giving you head, my cunt just started spasming and quaking and when you cut loose I couldn't help myself."

"Oh that's grand, Aggie," Mary said, reaching out to stroke her cheek, "that's happened to me more than once. Isn't it wonderful?"

Food was mostly forgotten that afternoon as we made love. Agnes revealed that she as on the Pill, so I brought her to several orgasms as I penetrated her from several positions; like her grandmother, she liked doggy style best, with me reaching over to grope her youthful orbs roughly. Mary wasn't forgotten: I fucked her hard with her legs draped over my shoulders, bringing her to another screaming orgasm before I pulled out to shoot hot, white cream over her brown stomach and tits. We three took a refreshing dip in the pond: the water was cool and we played for a half hour like children, naked, before lying in the grass to dry in the sun.

Returning to the shade of the tree, we ate a little before resuming our lovemaking. Agnes covered her tits, her grandmother's tits and my genitalia in whipped cream, putting cherries where the nipples would be, and we took turns taking pictures with the digital camera that materialized from somewhere. Mary had just finished taking some shots of my white erection, when she and Agnes suddenly pressed their covered breasts together and smashed them into my face, a variation of the classic pie-in-the-face. I pushed Agnes face into my cream covered cock and balls, and squirted the rest of the can on Mary's face as she laughed hysterically. After she settled, we started kissing the frosting off each other's faces while Agnes started slurping the confection from my body, rubbing the remainder of her ornamentation on my thigh and stomach.

Mary had removed her nipple jewelry, so I went after the leftovers on her breast with enthusiasm, sucking the nipples into my mouth to tongue and nibble them gently as Agnes turned her quest for sweets into another blowjob, savoring the length of my shaft, my testicles and the head of my cock relentlessly. They switched places: Agnes had removed her jewelry also, so I gobbled her tits and pert nipples while Mary worked her deep throat magic.

Suddenly, I felt a wet intruder probing from behind toward my pucker. The younger woman's relentless tongue found its object in the middle of my backside and ran the rim, teasing and tantalizing every nerve while the older woman's quested every sensitive spot on my balls while stroking my cock. Agnes continued her enthusiastic rim job while Mary worked her way back down to my cockhead; she had just pulled me into her sucking nirvana when I exploded in my biggest load of the day.

We were exhausted after that, and lay down to nap in the summer steam bath. I awakened before they did, and took a dip to clear my head. Paddling around under the blue sky took me back to my childhood days again: my brothers and sisters always swam naked here. They never engaged in the sport I had for most of the day; we were a proper family in that way, but as a preteen I spent a lot of time hiding erections in the water while ogling my older sisters' blossoming breasts. I lolled on my back and relaxed in the water, face up. Suddenly, Mary popped up between my legs and sent a huge spray over my head, then came over to dunk me under. I escaped her grasp and leapt up to take her under, and we struggled in the water like that for a while. Laughing, we treaded water and came together for a kiss, her normally elegant, short, pert hair plastered all over her head.

Agnes stood on the bank, her long hair flowing in the breeze over her lovely bronze body,

Mary and I came out of the water, and Agnes produced towels from their stash for us to dry ourselves with. We ate again as the sun moved toward the west; in another hour and a half it would be a blaze of crimson glory with a thumbnail moon as its companion. The branches played in the wind and I found myself reluctant to leave here. I felt connected to my ancestor who came to this spot and built himself a house and a home with a strong woman beside him in a way I never had before. With his hard life, I doubt if he and his lady had a free day to revel in the fields as we did. Mary looked at me, and I said: "Should we go back soon?"

"Whatever for? We brought everything we need to spend the night here, including insect repellant, and after a little sunrise loving we'll be ready to go back, do our little chores, pack up the van, and be on our way to Denver. Jonathan even promised to return the bikes to Hays for us, so that's one worry taken care of."

"I've always dreamed of camping on the Great Plains, and this spot is perfect," Agnes crooned. "The sky is clear and I want to see the stars from horizon to horizon. There's one more thing I'd like you to do for me before we leave as well."

"What's that?"

"I'd like you to fuck me up the ass."

I looked at Mary, who gave me a shrug. "I'm done for the day, luv, and with the way the girls are going on about sodomy, I think I'll give it a try in Colorado. You've already deflowered her mouth and pussy, so you might as well go for the trifecta."

"You're a virgin?" I shouted incredulously.

Agnes came to kneel beside me and stroke my arm. "Yes, Vicar. You're my first, just like you were for Jenny. I've wanted you so badly for years, since I met you, just like she did."

"I thought that since you finished university and were so popular, you go out with friends all the time, that someone would have. . ."

"No, Vicar. Sure, I've dated a few lads, and even given a couple of handjobs, but none of them took my fancy and I pushed them away before they got near my bed. I've used a vibrator for years now, and dildos, but you were my first." She reached over and kissed me long and deep on the lips.

I began to softly stroke her tender, tight, splendid backside, teasing her crack and making her wiggle against my hand while sucking harder. Mary returned after a few moments with the oil, and after a thought I said: "Mary, why don't you take over for Aggie while I get her ready?" Agnes reluctantly gave up her place on my cock, but moved aside to let her grandmother sit between my legs and suck me into her mouth. She came up on all fours again, and I put the oil beside her, stroking her inner thighs and playing with her clitoris. Agnes grew very creamy between her legs, and I oiled up my right hand while working my left in her fresh slit. She parted her legs as my oily hand stroked her perfect ass cheeks in search of a pucker. I lubricated her crack well, before tracing the tight bud that was my destination, then massaged it with liberal amounts of oil. Purring, she said: "Oh my God, Vicar, this is wonderful. Please don't stop, please don't stop."

Satisfied, I put the tip of my middle finger in her pucker. Her response was positive and I slowly worked my way in, then sent my index finger to join it. Gasps of surprise came as the second digit penetrated her nether region. Mary moved down my shaft and was working on my testicles, almost distracting me from my quest. I was surely going to be slick enough for this. Agnes got used to the fingers up her ass, and was leaning back into them when I introduced the third. My left hand toyed with her clitoris, making her exquisitely moist, and after adjusting to the new intruder, she was moaning and moving against my fingers again.

The sun started its descent toward the horizon, and the air started to cool. "It's almost time, Mary. If you would get me nice and wet, please?" Mary worked a few exceptionally long wet slurps on my penis before releasing it, dripping with her saliva.

She took a couple of deep breaths before she got up. "It's hard to leave you like that," she moaned, "I wanted to take you the rest of the way. But this is for Aggie."

I pulled my fingers out of Agnes with a pop, and she groaned in disappointment. I saw her grandmother out of the corner of my eye, with the digital camera. Red hair took on an ethereal glow as the rays of the reddening sun struck it as it bounced back and forth. I put the head of my penis in her lubricated valley and said: "It's ready, Aggie. All you have to do is lean back. Take your time and if you need more lubrication, let me know. This is for you, and we want you to enjoy it."

"Yes, Vicar, yes. I'm ready." She pushed back and after a few second's resistance, I started penetrating her anus. Taking her time, she stopped after the head was in, then again with every inch of insertion. I stuck my left index finger up her cunt and played with her clitoris with the middle finger of that hand. My oily right hand went to clasp her breast, spreading the slickness all around her brown peak. Her vaginal fluids started to make a spot on the blanket, and she began to move back and forth as I reached my limit.

The slow back and forth motion increased in pace, and soon I was bucking her as hard as I did her birth canal. I began to worry that I would tear her fragile tissues with the strong thrusting. Mary read the concern on my face and put aside her camera: "She's doing fine, Vic. If you were hurting her, she'd tell you, believe me there. Everything looks fine. Keep up the good work, luv."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm fine, Vic, I'm more than fine. There's enough lubrication, ah, ah, ah, don't worry there. Just keep fucking me like that, oh my God how wonderful!" Her red hair in the dying sunlight looked like a raging fire, and our bodies were covered with sweat, but we kept on. It was an eternity before Agnes started writhing and moaning in a huge orgasm that lasted for five full minutes. I pulled out and Mary came over right away to wank me toward my climax, but Agnes turned around right away and took the knob of my greasy pole into her mouth, licking all around the corona and sucking eagerly. It took the Sterns women a minute and half to take me to the mountaintop, and Agnes swallowed every drop.

The sun hadn't touched the earth yet, so we went back to the pond to wash the worst of our efforts off, then Mary produced a large bottle of sanitizer, which we rubbed all over our bodies to kill some of the microbes from the pond and each other. I took the digital camera and got some fine pictures of Mary and Agnes together, nude, framed by the sunset, their nipple jewelry glinting. A trip to the locker at the windmill produced our overnight gear: sleeping bags, a gas powered grill, citronella candles, cans of bug spray, moisturizer, blankets. We set the candles up in a perimeter around our place, and sprayed one another liberally to keep the pests away. Champagne came out of a cooler, and we drank three bottles as the stars came out.

Naked together under a blanket, we looked up at the stars that filled the sky from horizon to horizon. "I never imagined it would be like this," Agnes said, "never knew there were so many stars."

"My breath is quite taken away as well," Mary said. I lay flat on my back and the girls took places at my side, their shoulders inside my armpits facing me, their bodies snuggled against mine and their legs laying across me. "Thanks for sharing your home with us," Mary said as she kissed my cheek. Agnes did the same.

"Thank you, my dears. You have truly helped me come home."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
fregenfregenover 17 years ago
First Rate

Just a wonderful, fun, lusty series. I have just finished all of them and they are terrific.

This one was terribly poignant. I have to commend him. I do not think I would have been able to baptise my ex-wife's children. I can only hope that he is now able to move on.

BTW I do wonder about the father of Jenny's child.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 01 Mike discovers that he is not immune to the pandemic.in Mind Control
Quaranteam: Blake's Seven Ruairi Blake finds out about the Quaranteam vaccine.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Quaranteam: Off the Grid Ch. 01-02 Retreating from tragedy, Colin Sullivan runs to the hills.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Locker Room Dare Ch. 01 A dare takes a crazy turn for a high school geek.in First Time
Quaranteam: Ruins United Ch. 01 I'm still standing, better than I ever did.in Mind Control
More Stories